AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: whos stronger?

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 05:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default whos stronger?

who do you thing is stronger?

Sanji or Zoro, cuz they allways have their amusing arguments (x
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads

here is a breakdown IMO

Strength: Zoro
    Speed: Sanji
    Weapon: Zoro
    Skill: Zoro
    Toughness: Zoro
    Intelligence: Zoro

that is just how I see it. I think Zoro would win easily even though Sanji is faster. Zoro may be bad at directions, but he is great at improvising in battle. Not to mention it would be hard for Sanji to get close to zoro with his flying attacks.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SJ King View Post
    here is a breakdown IMO

Strength: Zoro
    Speed: Sanji
    Weapon: Zoro
    Skill: Zoro
    Toughness: Zoro
    Intelligence: Zoro

that is just how I see it. I think Zoro would win easily even though Sanji is faster. Zoro may be bad at directions, but he is great at improvising in battle. Not to mention it would be hard for Sanji to get close to zoro with his flying attacks.
    I'd give Zoro speed as well. He has the whole I'm-going-to-cut-you-in-half-and-you-won't-realize-it-until-I-tell-you thing going on.

Zoro is quite obviously the second strongest of the Mugiwara crew, behind Luffy of course.

While it has been a long time and we can't say for sure any longer, Zoro was able to give Luffy a pretty good fight when he went after him back during the beginning of the Baroque Works arc.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King is a name known to all SJ King's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    I'd give Zoro speed as well. He has the whole I'm-going-to-cut-you-in-half-and-you-won't-realize-it-until-I-tell-you thing going on.

Zoro is quite obviously the second strongest of the Mugiwara crew, behind Luffy of course.

While it has been a long time and we can't say for sure any longer, Zoro was able to give Luffy a pretty good fight when he went after him back during the beginning of the Baroque Works arc.
    Yeah. IMO it goes

Luffy
    Zoro
    Sanji
    Robin
    Franky
    Brook
    Chopper
    Usopp
    Nami

Chopper would probably be above Sanji in monster point... but I don't think that should count since he can't control it.
    Last edited by SJ King; 05-26-2009 at 03:35 AM.

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

for me i think its zoro

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 05:07 PM
    Threads

in my opinion, if Nami or Robin tell Sanji that someone abused them, Sanji may go berserk and i dont think Zoro could even be a rival
    for instance, in the episodes where Mugiwara crew got Franky and lost Going Merry, Spanda, or whatever his name was, he really abused Robin, and i can just imagine what would have happened to Spanda if Sanji had found out, and Robin hadn killed him.. (x
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

Junior Member nahjo is on a distinguished road nahjo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 06:34 AM
    Threads

these fights between zoro and sanji are quite amusing, but there is no questioning that zoro IS the stronger one.

i agree with SJ King in his rating.. but is nami really at the bottom? I think she's stronger than usopp (at least) :P

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nahjo View Post
    these fights between zoro and sanji are quite amusing, but there is no questioning that zoro IS the stronger one.

i agree with SJ King in his rating.. but is nami really at the bottom? I think she's stronger than usopp (at least) :P

i think usopp is much stronger than nami, cause usopp had a great battle with luffy and i think luffy had a rough time fighting usopp and usopp have many strategy than nami....

im sorry this thread is about sanji and zoro i just want to comment nahjo heheh peace men

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

I also agree with SJ king's list except for ussopp, I think he is highly under estimated, IMO he would be on par with brook. His marksmen skills are amazing and his battle strategies are pretty amazing as well, even though he pretty much a coward when he gets serious he can really kick some @$$.

Between sanji and Zoro I believe Zoro would win without a doubt in a one on one fight, but it would be a close fight :P.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Posted in the wrong thread...not sure how that happened...O_o
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 06-05-2009 at 04:51 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information