AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What would you do if you could "Kage-Bunshin" (Shadow clone)

Seiko's Ramen Boy! Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What would you do if you could "Kage-Bunshin" (Shadow clone)

I can't remember if a thread like this has already been posted,
    But being the narutard i am (-__-) , i'm always wishing i could shadow clone myself LOL
    It has like a million uses.. eg. cleaning out my bedroom, work, homework, XD

What would you do?
    . _ . - ` スタイル -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Junior Member Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 05:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8764726252129

I wolud never go to school let the clone go for me i learn watever the clone learns so im good and get out of the chores i dont like to do and stuff
    You will never kno wat u can achieve if u never try..... in others words ATTACK with no mercy!

Junior Member Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7 has much to be proud of Trace7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 05:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8764726252129

i meant to say would
    You will never kno wat u can achieve if u never try..... in others words ATTACK with no mercy!

Junior Member animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 04:27 PM
    Threads

same, but i would also want to do the transformation jutsu so that i could drive........

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

I think I'd probably take advantage of the fact that you can learn more with it, like how Naruto used it to slice through the leaf. I think it'd make my life easier, I could go to appointments and class and work or study at the same time.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

All my homework and classes at once, finishing an entire semester in under one month. I would then be able to graduate with my BEng in less then a year.

Then I'd conquer the world.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~ has a brilliant future ~J~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 06:03 PM
    Threads

I'd enjoy life more, with all those clones they could do my studying for me(I study a lot), and if you really learn what they learn and they act just like you, might as well send one to school in my stead every once in awhile, I'd just have to hope I don't run into anybody or "poof".

The ewok of anime ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 05:14 PM
    Threads

Since i love martial arts, i'd have to do taju kage bunshin and send like 1000 clones to take different classes of all the martial arts i havn't yet studied, dispel the technique and become some kind of fighting genius. That and get my self through my photography apprenticeship in weeks instead of years.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I would use mine to go search for the Dragonballs. Oh wait, wrong series.

Well I would take advantage of the whole learning thing, and make it possible for me to major in different fields.

Then after that I would make all that go to waste by buying a bunch of PCs and then with my shadow clones I would make a bunch of accounts on a MMORPG and then take it over.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

I'll make them do my other schoolwork. And I'll use them to get revenge on people I don't like. Lastly, I'll throw a party with them.
    Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I would have them all study the same subject, or even different ones, and when I undo them I will have all their knowledge

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it would be fun to confuse people and creep them out by appearing in two places at once! Heheh.

Maybe cause a lil' havoc too. :3

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Darkness In The Light ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2009 10:49 PM
    Threads

I would have an army of me take over the city of Portland. Then Oregon, then the Northwest, then America.

Sig by .Elmer

Open the door! Lead me into everlasting darkness!

Click Them PLZ
    l
    V

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i would use it for...

hehe.i would use it to help me clean the house,and do homework for me,play video games with it you know the basics

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Member GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku is infamous around these parts GaijinOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2010 09:10 PM
    Threads

Send one to school so I could sleep.

Junior Member Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar is a glorious beacon of light Ryuseishootingstar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 03:45 AM
    Threads

I would make 100 clones and have them fight to the death for my amusement.
    Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *Takes deep breath* hahahahaha.

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

Hm, I'd probably get away with stuff easier. Also, it would be great ussage to get back at people. But besides that, I wouldn't really use it.

Junior Member evil eye guy is a jewel in the rough evil eye guy is a jewel in the rough evil eye guy is a jewel in the rough evil eye guy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2010 06:32 AM
    Threads

Exclamation me so lazy :P

I would ever work again ^_^, my clones would do the stuff and i would know what happen and what they did, so cool
    Last edited by evil eye guy; 02-01-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Junior Member EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82 has much to be proud of EvilChleo82's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2010 02:25 PM
    Threads

I would seriously use my clones to get out of work! That and house cleaning! Mwahahaha!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

I'd use them for school and to beat people up for their money =D... a student's got to eat.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Junior Member goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 04:42 PM
    Threads

Use them to do my homework and go to school for me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information