AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Love Like No Other

Alone I Walk Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death has a reputation beyond repute Lord of Death's Avatar
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A Love Like No Other

I never felt a love
    Like this before
    It's a love like no other
    Something I have always hoped for

A love with friendship
    Humour and heart
    A bond so strong
    It would never part

A love that makes you smile
    From ear to ear
    A love that is joyful
    Without any fear

A love that is beautiful
    From the inside out
    A love with no tears,
    Pain, or doubt

A love with soul
    So tender and true
    A love that I have found
    Only in you...
    In this world everything changes except good deeds and bad deeds; these follow you as the shadow follows the body.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow what a sweet poem. Whoever gets something like that written to them is a really lucky person.

I liked how it just flowed smoothly and it sounded well. The first two lines sound a bit weird because it sounds like you split the sentence and it makes it awkward. I liked the last stanza how it sums up everything really nicely.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*eyes start shining* wow!
    Great job!
    You're really great, you know that?
    I mean, you can write a poem that's filled with sadness, but also a poem that's filled with happiness and love. And you're really great at making it flow well, and convey the feelings at the same time.
    I hope someday I can be as great at writing poems as you and tons of others are. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information