AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Conspiracy or Innocent Mistake?

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Conspiracy or Innocent Mistake?

Yesterday, a Connecticut girl misheard her mother's scream during sex for that of an assault and rounded together a group to charge in and beat down the man who was with her at the time. In light of this amusing, yet still significant mistake, the girl as well as the people whom she rounded up have all been arraigned on charges of assault and conspiracy.

The question I pose to you is this: does she deserve to be charged with these crimes in light of the supposed mistake that was made? Or do you think there might be something more behind this than what the news has reported?

Personally, if the information contained within the following article is accurate, then I can't say I agree with what has been decided here. Yes, the 25-year old who was with the mother did sustain some significant injuries in light of the beating he got; but what I don't understand is how this could have come about if the mother was there. Surely she would've been screaming at her daughter to stop as soon as she saw what was happening.

What do you all think of this amusing little piece of action?

News Article

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by News Report
    The woman, Melanie Arnold, denies she screamed.
    Blow to the mans ego, amirite?

I don't believe her, but I would have done that too. What business does a 25 year old have with a woman over 30 (i did some math)?

Pegasus Saint Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2015 08:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

Someone needs to beat that girl and her dumb friends. Woman said her daughter heard a slap? what if the woman is to embarrassed to admit she likes the kinky stuff? 25 year old dude, slapping? sounds like they were having fun and the daughter was jealous lol

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I think regardless of whether it was a mistake, or if she just hated the man who her mother was sleeping with, she and her idiot friends deserve to get charged.

Personally I think this was planned, the odds are if the friends broke in on them mid sex by accident I think it is very likely the next few seconds would make it very clear whether it was willing or an assault. Things like "OMG Daughter stop hitting him!" being shouted by the mother would be something of a give away.

And I also think the mother's denial screams mother protecting her precious daughter.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

First of all, this story has made my day. I can't seem to stop laughing. Ok, anyways I think they are going a little to far with this. I mean it clearly was a misunderstanding and everyone should apologize to each and all. Really if you hear a slap coming from you mom's bedroom, you'd like "what the smurf".

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Either the girl was too naive to make mistake of her mother's screams for assualt or either the girl had planned it all to get a smack at the guy (baseball bat! good riddance ). It might all depend on how well the daughter knew of the man or of any affairs her mother used to have. As it is not mentioned on the report, that remains to be seen.

But seriously this was a pretty lame and obvious cooked-up story:

The woman, Melanie Arnold, denies she screamed. She tells The Associated Press her daughter heard a slap and thought it was an assault.
    I guess as SGI have mentioned the mother was just trying to protect her daughter from charges against her. But doesn't saying that implies either her daughter is a deaf/weirdo or her slap has a unique sound attribute resembling to that of a woman's scream? It must be also be noted that the woman might be trying to avoid any further embarassment for herself. But what a lame cooked up story.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

she might be having a hard time to know the difference that's why she might did that kind of stuff or who knows maybe she did on purpose as well

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, how do I miss all this wonderful news? and I live in CT.

Anyways ... er ... she may not really deserve to be charged because she had no malicious intent, but she still committed the act, so it's hard to say. It does seem somewhat fishy, though.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

It might be true, but if she was really under the impression that her mother was being rapped or something then she should have called the cops instead of taking matters into her own hands, but now because of some dumb impolsive decision people think it was a conspiracy.

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Wow, how do I miss all this wonderful news? and I live in CT.

Anyways ... er ... she may not really deserve to be charged because she had no malicious intent, but she still committed the act, so it's hard to say. It does seem somewhat fishy, though.
    There are a few pieces of the proverbial puzzle that don't quite seem to fit into the proper places, though there is still far too little information on our side to do anything but speculate at this point. Coming from a retrospective point of view though, regardless of intent, the daughter and her associates did come together in a coordinated fashion to beat an innocent man. Yes, all of the circumstances thus far point to that this was naught but an innocent mistake; but it hardly surprises me that the prosecution would decide to pursue this case strictly on the grounds that an innocent man was beaten for no real reason other than a sloppy misunderstanding and lack of proper action.

More than likely, either the case will be dropped or the daughter and her associates will be let out on a deal.

Still funny stuff though.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

What makes me wonder is why would the girl assemble a group to get back at the guy. Can't she do it herself? And why would these people actually join her little group?

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

She deserves it. She should've gotten more information before going in o_o

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe she should be charged but I believe the mistake was innocent and nothing really behind it but I guess only she/her group will know.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BDNguyen View Post
    What makes me wonder is why would the girl assemble a group to get back at the guy. Can't she do it herself? And why would these people actually join her little group?
    Well, she's a 16 year old girl. I don't think that she could beat a 25 year old man if he was indeed harming her mother. Though, I'm not excusing what she did either.

The news is very vague. A slap and a scream sound very different, so that's a little fishy.

The mom should have gone to a motel or something, or at least be sure that her daughter wasn't home =/ conspiracy or not, who wants to hear their parent/s at it?
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

She participated in seriously injuring someone else. A mistake it may be, but innocent it surely isn't.

Bad Memory

Closed Thread

Thread Information