AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who would you fight?

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Who would you fight?

Given how Bleach has given us such an extensive line of characters with powers ranging from stepping into God's territory to practically every elemental attack class one seems in an anime these days; I have to wonder if given the chance, who would you want to match up against in an actual fight?

First up on my list would be Ulquiorra. For those of you that have kept pace with the manga, you should all be aware of how much he pawns by comparison with even the rest of the Espada. But it's really that emotionless and machine-like posture and fighting style of his that really gets my blood boiling; as though I would find it a challenge to try and exert what he has hiding underneath that proverbial mask of a face.

Second would be Ichigo himself. However, this would come only under the condition that he had the same attitude about himself that he had when he fought against Byakuya; not the half-a**ed attitude he had when he had when he realized how much his Inner Hollow was starting to take control of his soul and he let his powers become well... pathetic.

Third would be Kenpachi Zaraki. I mean, come on, you can't get much more insane or bloodthirsty for action than him. Grimmjow would be a decent competitor in this respect, but I'd still like to think that he has more of a smug attitude rather than a pure and unyielding desire to fight. Anyway, it'd be nothing but an all-out clash of sword against sword whilst we tore each other's bodies up.

So, what about you?

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana has a reputation beyond repute Nanukana's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

Well, since I wouldn't really like to die, I would probably fight Hanataro. His sword would heal me and he would be cool to meet. If I wasn't going to die then Ulquiorra, since he has the coolest release forms ever and is mega strong
    Last edited by Nanukana; 07-02-2009 at 08:26 PM.

[noblesse.oblige] Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa has a reputation beyond repute Takizawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2010 08:51 PM
    Threads

I would fight Zaraki Kenpachi, just because he's so darn sadistic and masochistic at the same time. I think he would be the opponent with the most heart. He wouldn't give up and it would be a fight to remember, assuming I could hold my own against him.

Junior Member hikoyoshikuzu kyo-ken is on a distinguished road hikoyoshikuzu kyo-ken's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2009 12:33 AM
    Threads

Well....First on my list would be Byakuya ,I like his calm expression he displays when he is in battle most of the time and he would be a worthy opponent when you want a serious battle.He doesnt hesitate to show you jis true power or when he thiinks you should better yourself ,he would even call you out if your to weak for his power and I'd like to show him wrong just by beating him like crazy,but.... that just my oppinion

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I have to say Chad. A good fist to fist fight is always a good way to show you have the heart for fighting. Oh and Soi-Fon, I'd make a bet with her, if I win I get to be her right hand man.
    Last edited by Teddy2116; 07-03-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd choose either Ikkaku or Kenpachi, because they have straightforward fighting styles, and a sense of honor.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2012 09:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

I choose Zaraki. What could be a better way to test your worth as a warrior than going against the sadistic Kenpachi Zaraki? It's a win-win situation really. If I win, I just beat one of the strongest people in the anime/manga and if I lose I lose to a worthy opponent and can die with honor.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I would choose Yamamoto, he irritates me and I just want to give the old timer a good smack, he'll be hard to beat though but I would gladly give my life just to get a shot a hes face. But in all seriousness I'd like to fight Barragan or Halibel.

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Threads

I would like to fight Kurotsuchi the 12th captain because he just pisses me off, its the way he acts and fights, just makes me wanna pommel him down.

This is if i was strong enough to and if it was just me in my normal state id fight Kon!

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

First I would like to fight Hitsugaya. Not only because he is my favorite character. I mean he has the most powerful Ice-type Zanpakutou and I would like to see how strong he really is. Because one time I think he is weaker than others, but another time I think he is stronger. I'm just confused.

Second I would like to fight Neliel Tu Odershwank. I would like to test what is the difference between old Espada level and new Espada level. And I think it would be interesting battle since her Ressurection kinda attracts me.

Third I would want to fight Halibel. Her weapon is water and she is kinda similar to Hitsugaya. She is third Espada and very strong. And her fighting style seems interesting.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

♥'s green Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

I would just like to give Aizen + Gin a good slapping. Just because they irritate me with their desire for more power and all. I think they could use it. :'D
    The wave over a wave, a weird thing I saw,
    Through-wrought, and wonderful ornate:
    A wonder on the waves, water become bone.

Member tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa has a reputation beyond repute tsukinowa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

i would challenge byakuya ^^
    but i guess i'd either run away ^^" or go to him and tell him that he's really cute ^^"

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Who would I like to fight? If I were to fight anyone... Anyone AT ALL it'd only be for training because I have this fear of killing Bleach characters (this excludes certain poeple and hollows and such).

But if I had enough strength to make a good long lasting battle and survive whetehr I win or not... I would probably try to fight Zaraki Kenpachi!

While he is unable to use kido, has no shikai or bankai, and an swome eye pach eting at his reiatsu (xD), I would have at least a bit of an upepr hand. His stamina and speed is good enough for me, his sword looks easily breakable ater you find the right strength, and I am loca in the cabasa so... xD

But all that si good enough for me to go against! Rolmao
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First Aizen -sama because i would love to see his full potential and match my wits against his
    Second kenpachi cause ....well hes freaken kenoachi
    Third Barragan because fighting him would give me a thrill of near death encounters

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Some of you think like"who would I fight if i would win". Frankly, I'd fight hanataro, cuz he's the only one I'd ever have a chance with haha
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:46 PM
    Threads

Those that say hanatarou should watch this.

lol Kenpachi.

Ok I would not win against ANY of them so I would fight kenpachi so I can say i died by his blade.
    When I put up a link you click it, it will be good! I find videos so you don't have to!

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

I'd fight Ichigo to avenge Grimmjow's and Ulquiorra's deaths.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Member XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2012 11:57 PM
    Threads

I'd fight Aizen because I hate him and what he did to the espada

Senior Member Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

I'd fight Ichigo and i would put my hand through his chest like ulquiorra did.

Junior Member Ganon is on a distinguished road Ganon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 05:43 PM
    Threads

I would love to fight Hollow Ichigo because he is so insane and has the intent to kill his enemies.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I would fight the Captain-Commander, I mean seriously he taught Kenpachi how to use kendo and he can beat all the captains and he put his staff through Allon's chest in the manga and the episode. It would be fun to fight against him

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

gods territory(chuckles)...i would fight soi fon (she someone i would like to shed blood with),kenpachi zaraki(the fight would be so euphoric),lord aizen(it would be fun to match intellenges with the lord),genryusai(would love to mash his arrogant face in),urukiora(his aspect is nihilism by the way),barragan(it would be fun to reject death),isshin kurosai(he is the guardian of the king of the soul society),kisuke uruhara(he seems like he fun to fight)

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

(assuming you wouldnt die of course)

1st - Soi Fon, hey, if your looking for a fun match that will rely completely on your dodging ability, then Soi Fon is definitely the one for you xD

2nd - Neliel Tu Odershwank - i find her fighting style to be the most entertaining of Bleach, it has such a primal grace to it...

3rd - Inner Hollow - similiar to Neliel's, i also enjoy his primal, yet refined sense of swordsmanship, plus itd be pretty cool xD

Member Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren has much to be proud of Sakura Warren's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 10:41 PM
    Threads

I really want to fight Aizen and Gin, they both need a good beat down. It would be hard to beat them and if by any chance they beat me, I will not go down without at least giving one of them a broken bone.

If's for fun, I would like to fight Hitsugaya or Ruika.
    *~Sakura~*

Junior Member kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 04:03 PM
    Threads

Rukia all the way

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information