AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Technical Difficulties

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Technical Difficulties

Reading over this thread. I sorta have to agree with it. I can't really post on AF any more these days. I can surf the internet and pretty much go where I want with my internet. It doesn't crash often. But for some reason coming onto AF, my internet is dropping like a bee. It crashes a lot when going on AF. I have sought other issues, try solving it. And I think it has to be AF. So I just wanted to give off some feedback. I kind have to agree with that thread that I linked, that AF just may be to busy and it's bugging up my internet.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

I agree, too.

My computer is usually perfect when I'm on it. But, I come on here and it starts going weird and then I get the "Not Responding" thing. I've never had problems with my internet like this.

There have been times when I get told that AF doesn't even exsist and then it goes unresponsive.

I don't know what's going on with it.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well is anyone going to help out?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The site owners, along with many of our site staff are - at the moment - at Anime Expo working hard to get new content for the sites. During this time their activity on the forums is not as high as it normally is and therefore, I'm not able to answer your questions because really they sound more like a personal computer issue than a site issue.

While the discussion of the style sheets has been brought up and both Kaitou Ace, site owner, and Jakiao, admin, have taken the time to explain that at the moment it is too much to completely recode how the forums (not coded by us) read style sheets and react to skins.

So in terms of your 'internet dropping' when you're browsing AF. You should be contacting your ISP in regards to your low bandwidth. I have no issues on the forums or sites in general. I can access all of them with no bandwidth problems, and never being dropped.

As a result, I'm closing this because you should find a solution on your end at the moment and just hope that when VB recodes their software next they take into consideration the fact that it takes a lot to load the CSS each time and work to make it cache instead.

Thanks.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information