AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you deal with them?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I just ignore them. If they act like that they're not my friends.

7 15.22%
  • Oh god, I just ignore them until they can talk normally again.

11 23.91%
  • I try to discuss, but if it becomes too much I just back off.

9 19.57%
  • As long as it doesn't become too harsh or anything I'll discuss, sure.

9 19.57%
  • Like, duh? I know more than that douche, I'm not going to back down.

10 21.74%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with people that always think they know more/better than you?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    Dude, whatever world you live in where someone can get a point through a thick skull without the use of some choice words, lemme know so I can write it off as a place I'll never go. I like my swearing, thank you very much, and find it a pretty effective tool when used correctly.

Bad Memory
    Uh....I'm not sure if you're aware if I was kidding, but when cursing you lose. If you were in an educated debate on a debate team, I doubt that dropping the f bomb every now and then would win you any points.

I'm not stopping you from cursing, go right ahead. Just don't expect people to take you seriously.

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Eris View Post
    So you mean to tell me that cursing during an argument doesn't make you automatically lose all your credentials? Get bent you stupid idiot why don't you get out of the forums. You freaking **(JJFEDNNE***

Note: I just lost, didn't I? It does mean you've lost your cool. Yeah, yes.
    On the internet, no it doesn't. Credentials and foul language have nothing to do with each other on the web. Never have, never will.

Seriously, I dare you to go to a forum where anything goes and try and tell posters that it matters.

On this forum, I could understand. The rest of the net? No, sorry.

Yeah, you lost. Not because of foul language, though.

Uh....I'm not sure if you're aware if I was kidding, but when cursing you lose. If you were in an educated debate on a debate team, I doubt that dropping the f bomb every now and then would win you any points.
    Fortunately, I'm talking about the internet. So this is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Scarred DNA; 06-28-2009 at 09:40 PM.
    Even his enemies have him as their emergency contact.
    He's a lover, not a fighter.
    But, he is also a fighter, so don't get any ideas

Junior Member Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 08:07 PM
    Threads

Pretty good question this. :P
    Depends, if it's in person... it's impossible to get one over on me, I'm very quick with witty comebacks if need be.
    Where as if it's on the internet I usually don't give the person the time of day because people hide behind a front they wouldn't dare in person anyway, it's a pointless confrontation.

~Angels lie to keep control~

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred DNA View Post
    On the internet, no it doesn't. Credentials and foul language have nothing to do with each other on the web. Never have, never will.

Seriously, I dare you to go to a forum where anything goes and try and tell posters that it matters.

On this forum, I could understand. The rest of the net? No, sorry.

Yeah, you lost. Not because of foul language, though.

Fortunately, I'm talking about the internet. So this is irrelevant.
    There are actually quite a bit of forums like this one where a debate is possible. If you want to go to 4chan or myanimelist for a debate then you're looking in the wrong place. If you look into animesuki and nihonomaru it's possible to have decent debate.

Just because a bunch of people curse doesn't mean that it makes it any better during an argument. If people tell you the sky is red, does it make it so? Most of the time it means you've lost your cool. An example would be when someone begins their sentence with "You don't get it you Fing idiot.." it says the person has lost their patience. To me they gave up then and there instead of creating a better post to get their point across.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

I'm not stopping you from cursing, go right ahead. Just don't expect people to take you seriously.
    Oh I understood you exactly, but I think the thing getting away from you is context. In a debate team, perhaps you're right. Never been on one. But I've played sports, given presentations and speeches, and led 20+ adolescent boys my age and younger for a little under 6 years. If you're trying to get someone's attention to certain points in an argument that otherwise isn't getting through to someone, that F bomb is a damn good way to do it, and if someone's in your face dropping F bombs I bet you that you're taking them seriously.

Bad Memory

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    Oh I understood you exactly, but I think the thing getting away from you is context. In a debate team, perhaps you're right. Never been on one. But I've played sports, given presentations and speeches, and led 20+ adolescent boys my age and younger for a little under 6 years. If you're trying to get someone's attention to certain points in an argument that otherwise isn't getting through to someone, that F bomb is a damn good way to do it, and if someone's in your face dropping F bombs I bet you that you're taking them seriously.

Bad Memory
    Really? I never had to use the F bomb to get the attention of my group when I was leading one. I simply made it clear that when I rose my hand, they all had to be quiet or we wouldn't do anything fun. That goes of course for the younger kids.
    The people of my age, I think they just have to respect you and you show them you know what you're talking about, and they'll automatically listen to you.

On top of that, don't you think that by using the F bombs you'll be forcing up your opinion onto them? If they shield up, you throw with bombs instead of using your sword? To be honest that sounds pretty lame.
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 06-28-2009 at 10:23 PM.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Eh? You seem under the impression that I'm saying it's the main tool in the toolbox, and that's not the case at all. It's one tool in the toolbox and it has specific uses. If all I needed to was to get folks attention, yeah, a hand signal worked great. If a particular person needs a talkin' to, then they can get one in a civilized and/or stern tone and that'll be the end of it. On the other hand, if I have an unruly kid who is causing serious problems and resorts to shouting, careful use of strong language is a good way to get them to shut up in a hurry. Additionally, there are times when someone needs to know just how bad they screwed up. If you're smart about what you say and how you say it, including the use of course language as the context permits, both of these scenarios can be handled in a way that makes the offender less likely to repeat whatever they did to get the negative attention in the first place.

But then, what I'm talking about has less to do with debates and more to do with getting a point across pronto. Depending on the situation, choice swear words are pretty handy at giving you an opening to get a word in edgewise to someone who either won't shut up or someone who's in need of some serious mentoring. Respect is great to have on your side, and you won't hear me argue any differently. I'm simply pointing out that in limited capacities, swearing is not going to harm your credentials at all, and can help you achieve whatever you're trying to achieve.

Bad Memory

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

There are actually quite a bit of forums like this one where a debate is possible. If you want to go to 4chan or myanimelist for a debate then you're looking in the wrong place. If you look into animesuki and nihonomaru it's possible to have decent debate.

Just because a bunch of people curse doesn't mean that it makes it any better during an argument. If people tell you the sky is red, does it make it so? Most of the time it means you've lost your cool. An example would be when someone begins their sentence with "You don't get it you Fing idiot.." it says the person has lost their patience. To me they gave up then and there instead of creating a better post to get their point across.
    Oh no doubt. But debate is possible everywhere, regardless of foul language or not. That's my point.

So let me ask you . . .

Say you're debating Einstein or Sherlock Holmes on the internet, and he drops the F-bomb multiple times within an argument that pretty much just ensured that you'll be butthurt for weeks.

Did he lose? Has he lost his cool? Yes or No?

I've seen some pretty good arguments on 4chan, before the lowest common denom invaded. Other anime forums, not really.

I notice you're sticking to anime-related forums, and if that's all you know then I can understand that. Most are kiddie, so the F-bomb is a big deal. But once you branch out to other forums, and especially adult-oriented forums - that F-bomb rule of yours fails completely.

Just because a bunch of people curse doesn't mean that it makes it any better during an argument.
    That's right. And what I'm saying is that it goes BOTH ways - whether one curses or not has no affect on the argument either way on the net. That's my point.

Most of the time it means you've lost your cool. An example would be when someone begins their sentence with "You don't get it you Fing idiot.." it says the person has lost their patience.
    That's where I disagree. Someone throwing the F-word into their argument means nothing. You have to look at the rest of their argument to determine whether they've lost their cool or not - 1 word does not determine this.

Examples like . . .

So I'm bout to break it the F down.
    F outta here with that ilsh.
    WTF are you talking about?
    Yeah Fing right.
    No Fing way buddy.
    F that.

I mean, there are a thousand ways someone can work the F-bomb into a cool, well-articulated argument. Thousands. Which is why so many people do it and don't think twice about it. Often, it's not intentional. That's key.

If you're attempting to determine someone's state of mind, or state of fail by their using one simple word - I don't think I really need to explain how nonsensical that is, right?

And out of context, do you really think researchers and academics who determine policy debate like goody-two shoes? I certainly don't.

Yeah, on another forum that post ^ would have been riddled with foul language, and I'm as cool as a fan. Maybe that's not how you operate, which is all good. But your way of thinking is just not conducive to net discussion, IMO.
    Last edited by Scarred DNA; 06-28-2009 at 11:19 PM.
    Even his enemies have him as their emergency contact.
    He's a lover, not a fighter.
    But, he is also a fighter, so don't get any ideas

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually only posted anime forums because this is an anime forum. I can post tech and car forums if you'd like. I'll continue this post later, but I have to sleep for a few hours.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i would ignore and stop talking to that kind of person

Здравствуйте!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2020 08:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This guy that is truly smart, and I mean Yagami Light smart (actually I have come to believe he is Kira), and I were competing to get a spot in the college program as sophomores in high school. He said that I could never get into the program because of how "dumb" I was. Of course at that age any come back could consist of "your mom" and yeah I went there.
    A month later, I found out I did get into the program.
    Now it's been two years, I graduated from the program, high school, got inducted into Phi Theta Kappa, and got a scholarship to the community college. He was the valedictorian at our high school graduation but since he was illegally residing in this country, he can't even go to school any more.
    So how I dealt with him?
    I tried my best at everything in the program and I'm actually legally residing here in the long run...
    He now has to retake school in Mexico and be slowed down. His superior intelligence got him no where and just merely stroked his ego.

Junior Member grimjaw123 is a jewel in the rough grimjaw123 is a jewel in the rough grimjaw123 is a jewel in the rough grimjaw123 is a jewel in the rough grimjaw123's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2009 05:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SergeantSmash117

this stuff don't happen to me much but i tell you if it did i wouldn't just let it happen i'm not say be violent about it am just saying prove them wrong

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I roll my eyes, groan and shake my head...then laugh a little. Srsly, I dont like know-it-alls. o.o;

Senior Member Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy has a reputation beyond repute Brandandy's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 05:02 PM
    Threads

I hate to back down if I know I'm right, but there are people you just can't reason with. I say my piece (Which I have to do or bust!) then let it go.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are some people that just have to be right and will not accept anything but that. I usually just let them think what they want. If they get too annoying, that's what the tongue is for.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

There's lots of people who can't admit when they're wrong. No one wants to look stupid. It's as simple as that. A person has to prove their statement with solid proof.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Keeper of the All-Spark Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 05:55 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Normally, I just let them go on being imbeciles... I know that I am right and don't need to exert my superiority. Arguing with someone who isn't open to anyone elses opinions even just to listen is sort of like banging your head against a brick wall the wall doesn't budge, and you wind up with a concussion.
    (Sig by ME)

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well . . .

A. Quote places that matter. (doesn't really like wikipedia)
    B. Find tons of other people who will prove my point
    C. Walk away
    D. Yell at the top of my lungs.

At least one of them works . . .

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dread having to back down from tossers like that......
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

um. I'd talk about it, even if it is about wikipedia, but I'd ask for more sources, cause when I start talking about something it might just spark an idea for a story I want to write. So I talk it through. but it seems lately I'm the one saying I know what is better for you, but I don't try and upset the person, it's just hard really trying to explain something, like about God, or a relationship, I've heard of suicidal poeple and I try to help them, but it seems I'm always the one who makes them realise something. Or that I say this is better for you, so when it comes to Gods I read alot and read alot of history and then read wikipedia and try to see what is the difference between the two.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I'll argue with them untill we come to a conclusion, 90% of the time I'm correct not because I'm actually correct but I argue in such a way that confuses the person and makes him see things differentley, it doesn't work on my friends though because they know the trick.

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

BANKAI! ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mëkÅ-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

im guilty of doing this sort of thing. i try to be smarter than that person but it never works out
    but to tell you the truth im not as harsh as others so how they deal is that they ask me to prove it and i do then they back down, and then get a second opinion

now on the other hand how I handle it is that i know what im talking about and if im for sure this is what i know and that it's true i won't go anything further with it
    but if it's stupid then i''ll just drop it, there's no reason to argue about there's glass in glowsticks or not...(for example)
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

An example would be when someone begins their sentence with "You don't get it you Fing idiot.." it says the person has lost their patience. To me they gave up then and there instead of creating a better post to get their point across.
    So, you're trying to prove that whenever the other party uses a curse word, they have lost, and yet you give a direct example, where they don't just use a curse word, but attack you personally. It's like proving that guns should be outlawed by shooting a baby.

Member Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23 has a reputation beyond repute Inuyashalover23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2010 09:12 AM
    Croatia,raise your hand if you know where it is ^^
    Threads

It depends whether it's worth disscusing or not.If it's about something I'm sure I'm right then I won't back off,the same with someone talking bad about my family or friends or even a culture or something similar...Otherwise I'll just sigh and say I won't argue anymore since he/she won't listen to other people's opinions...
    Google results:
    NaruXSaku-514 000
    NaruXHina-697 000
    We win

Junior Member Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:40 AM
    Threads

I say something so complex that they can't immediately reply, most of the time that ends the annoyance. If it doesn't work, I show my scary side
    There is darkness and there is light, there is good and there is evil, there is heaven and hell. I'm the one who stands in the twilight in between.

Closed Thread

Thread Information