AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: anime you have to watch in Japanese/English?

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

I like to watch ANIME in Japanese with subs, as well as English and Spanish dubed. Usually I watch them in Japanese with subs first, and then, if they are available in English or Spanish (Languages that i am fluent in) I watch them dubed.

JUST TO MENTION A FEW

Japanese
    1. One Piece (currently watching)
    2. Death Note
    3. Itazura na Kiss
    4. Rosario + Vampire 1 and 2
    5. Eden of the East
    6. Chaos;Head
    7. School Days
    and many more....

English (allready watched them in japanese too)
    1. One Piece (currently watching)
    2. Death Note
    3. Black Lagoon
    4. Hell Girl
    5. Suzumiya Haruhi
    6. Hellsing
    7. WitchBlade
    and many others...

Spanish LatinAmerican (Allready watched in japanese too)
    1. Ranma 1/2
    2. Inuyasha
    3. Ikkitousen
    4. Death Note (currently watching)
    5. Full Metal Pannic
    6. XXXHollic
    7. Fighting Spirit
    and many others...
    Last edited by Hugo-Kof; 07-27-2009 at 04:08 AM.

Junior Member SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks has a reputation beyond repute SleuthehSocks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 02:38 PM
    Threads

94% of the time I watch anime in Japanese mainly because I've developed favorite Japanese voice actors. There are a number of talented English voice actors, but sometimes the pronunciation throws me over a bridge. (Ah-KU-ma not AH-ku-MA DGM!)

Plus most 90's kids favor English for the anime they grew up on. Anyway, on to the condensed list...

English:
    Cowboy Bebob
    FLCL
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Fruits Basket

Both: Sailor Moon
    Lucky Star
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    D.Gray Man
    Death Note

Japanese:
    FMA
    Negima!
    Tsubasa Chronicles
    Ouran Host Club
    I'm not inclined to resign to maturity

Member MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal has a brilliant future MallyMalMal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 05:30 PM
    Threads

I watch most in Japanese with subs but I'd say I have to watch D.Gray-man in japanese and Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin in english. Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

I watch all my anime in Japanese unless I'm too lazy to read subtitles or if I like the English voice actors.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Closed Thread

Thread Information