AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Michael Jackson...Kira's first murder?

Junior Member ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Celestial~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2009 02:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

uhhh aren't you guys taking this too serious? o.O

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 01:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

lol serious...

Junior Member Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:40 AM
    Threads

strange that i just happened to join recently Raitoyami. So let's see who's next...

If you don't get it read the manga.
    There is darkness and there is light, there is good and there is evil, there is heaven and hell. I'm the one who stands in the twilight in between.

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 01:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

Hmm, another one bites the dust.

Karl Malden, the Academy Award-winning actor who appeared in some of the most iconic films of the mid-20th century and later found heightened fame on television and in commercials, died on Wednesday in Los Angeles. He was 97.
    The actor's family told the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences that he died of natural causes at his home in Brentwood. Malden served as president of the academy from 1989-92.

Malden made his screen debut in 1940 with 'They Knew What They Wanted,' and was universally praised for his role as Mitch in the 1951 classic 'A Streetcar Named Desire.' He won an Oscar for his efforts in the film, co-starring the great Marlon Brando.
    His career flourished after that and he scored big with beefy roles as a priest in 'On the Waterfront' (again with Brando) and a warden in 'Birdman of Alcatraz.' Among his more than 50 film credits include: 'Patton,' in which he played Gen. Omar Bradley, 'Pollyanna,' 'Fear Strikes Out,' 'Bombers B-52,' 'Cheyenne Autumn,' and 'All Fall Down.'
    One of his most controversial films was 'Baby Doll' in 1956, in which he played a dullard husband whose child bride is exploited by a businessman. It was condemned by the Catholic Legion of Decency for what was termed its "carnal suggestiveness." The story was by 'Streetcar' author Tennessee Williams.

But his greatest fame arrived in the 1970s TV series 'The Streets of San Francisco,' in which he played Detective Mike Stone. Malden also kept his face on television as the pitchman for American Express for over 21 years.
    Malden first gained prominence on Broadway in the late 1930s, making his debut in 'Golden Boy' by Clifford Odets. It was during this time that he met Elia Kazan, who later was to direct him in 'Streetcar' and 'Waterfront.'
    He steadily gained more prominent roles, with time out for service in the Army in World War II (and a role in an Army show, "Winged Victory.")
    'A Streetcar Named Desire' opened on Broadway in 1947 and went on to win the Pulitzer Prize and New York Drama Critics Circle awards. Brando's breakthrough performance might have gotten most of the attention, but Malden did not want for praise. Once critic called him "one of the ablest young actors extant."
    Malden was known for his meticulous preparation, studying a script carefully long before he stepped into his role.
    "I not only figure out my own interpretation of the role, but try to guess other approaches that the director might like. I prepare them, too," he said in a 1962 Associated Press interview. "That way, I can switch in the middle of a scene with no sweat."
    "There's no such thing as an easy job, not if you do it right," he added.
    He was born Mladen Sekulovich in Chicago on March 22, 1912. Malden regretted that in order to become an actor he had to change his name. He insisted that Fred Gwynne's character in "On the Waterfront" be named Sekulovich to honor his heritage.
    The family moved to Gary, Ind., when he was small. He quit his steel job 1934 to study acting at Chicago's Goodman Theatre "because I wasn't getting anywhere in the mills," he recalled.
    "When I told my father, he said, 'Are you crazy? You want to give up a good job in the middle of the Depression?' Thank god for my mother. She said to give it a try."
    Malden and his wife, Mona, a fellow acting student at the Goodman, had one of Hollywood's longest marriages, having celebrated their 70th anniversary in December.
    Besides his wife, Malden is survived by daughters Mila and Cara, his sons-in-law, three granddaughters, and four great grandchildren.

Junior Member Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami has a reputation beyond repute Raitoyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:40 AM
    Threads

*whistling in the background* Hu what are all of you looking at?
    There is darkness and there is light, there is good and there is evil, there is heaven and hell. I'm the one who stands in the twilight in between.

Mikuru♥Beam .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 11:44 AM
    Threads

Seriously?
    I think it was his meds.
    Like why in the heck would Kira even do that?
    It's unfortunate that he's gone.
    We'll be togethersoon.
    Message Me?!

Life's A Mystery* Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery's Avatar
    Gil
    Dunce
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that's so weird because I was thinking the same thing!!!! lol..........RIP Michael Jackson such awesome music
    'If you love something let it go. If it comes back, It's yours.'

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2014 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sure every one who's responded to this thread realizes that DeathNote isn't real (On all scales from the canon). That's not the point, I'm sure, of this thread.

It was most likely one's attempt at being jest-ful, or just speaking out with a diluted mind.

In any case, "Ysosrs?"

'Cause we all know the internet is srs bsns,

In any case, haha, your laugh is over, you lost the game. Have fun with life.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 07-03-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Member InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight View Post
    >.> There is no death note. There never was a death note. No matter how much you wish there was one, it is fictional.
    Not necessarily true; knowledge is an impossible feat, you know, because all our scientific theories and laws are based on logic, math, and observations, and there's no way to prove that our observations aren't lying to us, and that math and logic aren't the wrong way to think about things, and even if logic, math, and observations are all correct, there's no way to prove that they always will be. Therefore, that nullifies all scientific theories and laws, and with them out of the way, absolutely anything is possible, including the creation of the Death Note series having been a premonition.

Back on topic, any death could have been caused by Kira under the assumption that Kira exists and could not have been caused by Kira under the assumption that Kira does not exist.
    Last edited by InvaderKap; 07-04-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    Uh...
    This is a signature...
    Yeah.

Senior Member Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2009 03:22 AM
    Threads

Awesome troll is awesome.^^

The thread is a joke, a sick joke, though. I thought that was perfectly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by InvaderKap View Post
    Not necessarily true; knowledge is an impossible feat, you know, because all our scientific theories and laws are based on logic, math, and observations, and there's no way to prove that our observations aren't lying to us, and that math and logic aren't the wrong way to think about things, and even if logic, math, and observations are all correct, there's no way to prove that they always will be. Therefore, that nullifies all scientific theories and laws, and with them out of the way, absolutely anything is possible, including the creation of the Death Note series having been a premonition.

Back on topic, any death could have been caused by Kira under the assumption that Kira exists and could not have been caused by Kira under the assumption that Kira does not exist.
    THE DEATH NOTE DOES NOT EXIST! Jesus Christ... This is a pile of nonsense.
    Last edited by Tsundere Works; 07-06-2009 at 10:10 PM.

My DeviantArt Profile: GreenVirus on DeviantArt
    My Pxiv Profile: Japanese Art Site

[Graphic Design and CG Anime Artwork.]

Software: Photoshop/Flash CS4 & Paint Tool SAI

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

I seriously think that just leave the poor guy in peace. hes dead already and people didnt really rememeber he existed after a while. and now all of a sudden the guy dies and everyone suddenly remembers him and start taking bad about him. just leave him in peace.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Why the hell is this thread still even open?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Member InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap has a reputation beyond repute InvaderKap's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 03:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Works View Post

The thread is a joke, a sick joke, though. I thought that was perfectly obvious.

That, too, is possible. And if you can prove that it's a pile of nonsense, go right ahead. Otherwise, don't say it is, lest you provide nothing to the discussion that is not already manifested. You think common sense is your friend? Well, it's betrayed you; you have denied a perfectly logical claim without evidence against it, and it's presumably all thanks to your common sense, the "facts" that you view as obvious and that you therefore accept without debate (for instance, you assume that gravity is in effect, yet it is entirely possible that in reality, there is no gravity, and that everything that happens to us and with which we are surrounded is in fact a psychically connected mass hallucination, and that when someone dies, they merely wake up).
    Last edited by InvaderKap; 07-07-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Senior Member Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2009 03:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by InvaderKap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Works

Quote Originally Posted by InvaderKap
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight
    >.> There is no death note. There never was a death note. No matter how much you wish there was one, it is fictional.

That, too, is possible. And if you can prove that it's a pile of nonsense, go right ahead. Otherwise, don't say it is, lest you provide nothing to the discussion that is not already manifested. You think common sense is your friend? Well, it's betrayed you; you have denied a perfectly logical claim without evidence against it, and it's presumably all thanks to your common sense, the "facts" that you view as obvious and that you therefore accept without debate (for instance, you assume that gravity is in effect, yet it is entirely possible that in reality, there is no gravity, and that everything that happens to us and with which we are surrounded is in fact a psychically connected mass hallucination, and that when someone dies, they merely wake up).
    Basically, Legend of the Twilight comes up and says the smartest thing in the entire thread: "The Deathnote does not exist."

And then you got this guy, InvaderKap who asks for proof...

Facepalm.jpg

Common sense, dude, c'mon. People are going to think we're starting to debate about something stupid. "Does the Deathnote exist or not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by suzumi
    You should get someone to close it. I hear you guys are complaining about the excess in MJ threads recently.
    Last edited by Tsundere Works; 07-07-2009 at 04:31 PM.

My DeviantArt Profile: GreenVirus on DeviantArt
    My Pxiv Profile: Japanese Art Site

[Graphic Design and CG Anime Artwork.]

Software: Photoshop/Flash CS4 & Paint Tool SAI

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    It's not anymore.

Shame on you kids for carrying on with this. You know, I happened to be out in Los Angeles this past week, and throughout yesterday and I saw the incredible amounts of people that came to lend their support and best wishes for the Jackson family, while Anime Expo was going on.

Someone has died. And for what it's worth, especially this soon after, a little bit of decency and respect is due. We're not going to let you have threads just so you can mock the deceased.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information