AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the reason you like Naruto anime?

Junior Member Toonami is on a distinguished road Toonami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2009 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I've just started watching naruto and naruto's special move was impressive and i have anime crush on sakura and thats the reason i like the show.

The Bringer of Nightmares RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169 has a reputation beyond repute RJ169's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 07:36 PM
    Threads

i like it because it can be funny, theres action, and theres ninjas.

the only thing its missing is vampires ( vampire ninjas = AWSOME )
    We Know There Is A End Before There Is Ever A Beginning

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nanukana View Post
    I really like how Kishi created the whole Naruto world and has lots of characters and everything. I also love the plot and how it moveds quickly (Unlike my Beloved Bleach) with out going by with no details. I like how the justsu's are brought down to a science.
    ^ this.
    It was different from others that I`ve seen/read, so it caught my attention. But, I can`t say I`m a huge fan. I read the first 26 books out of order, and watched only a little bit of the anime. The only way I was able to keep up with it, was because my friend bought each volume that came out, and my other two friends always read new chapters that came out, then telling me what happened in a gesture filled way that entertained me more than reading. XP

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

There's so many things I like about this anime! I love the humor for one thing and the story in general. There's always something keeping you on edge, be it Orochimaru or Akatsuki. I also like the fighting scenes and seeing the characters develop more over time. I'm also a big fan of the music in here. Actually, the music was what first got me interested in it. I heard my sister playing Rocks on her iPod, and I liked it, so I decided to try watching the anime.

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

I like Naruto because the characters are likable, even the villains. I like how most characters have dramatic past that leads them to who they are in the present.

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

Naruto is good because it has such diverse characters plus the ninja elements added to it. Such as good blend for a nice anime. )

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information