Chapter 2: Tell Me, Mr. Fluffolopagus

Previously on The GVG Team and the Island of the Looping Pitfalls:
(Lines from Chapter 1 Part 2)
Mr. Purple: (running) Guys! Mr. Hippo and Scary are fighting!!!!!!!!
Pikachu and Mr. Fluffolopagus: (yelling) THAT'S ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Fluffolopagus was screaming as he fell, then landed on Scary.
Mr. Fluffolopagus and Scary: (sighing) ...ow....

"...get...off me...." said Scary, trying to breathe. Mr. Fluffolopagus got off, then everyone was staring at him. "What?" he asked. "What do you mean 'What?' You could've got Scary-" Pikachu said, but Mr. Fluffolopagus interrupted, "It's not my fault! Mr. Hippo and Scary were fighting! They could've got me killed if it wasn't for the looping pitfalls!" "Just one more question. What is a looping pitfall?" asked Mr. Purple. Everyone looked at him. "What?" he asked. "A looping pitfall is a pitfall that loops from there, to here," Mr. Fluffolopagus replied. "Don't you mean from here to there?" asked Pikachu. "Oh shut up!" said Mr. Fluffolopagus.

To be continued...
Chapter 3: Where is Skully and Snowy?

Chapter 2 Postponed Info
Hi guys. I am animelyricsrulz_992, and I am the author of the GVG Team saga, and I brought the GVG Team with me for an announcement. The team wants to say something first. (Team) We would like to say that it has been 49 days since we started this, and 18 days since the last chapter. We like to say thank you for seeing the saga, and we like to have you reading our posts. Thank you. (Team) Well, I was supposed to post this yesterday, but because I didn't have much time, I decided to post this today. So, hope you enjoyed this. So here is what's coming up, and I'm doing 4 chapters per post, so see what's coming up. Thank you.

Coming Up!

GVG Team Book 1:
Chapter 3: This Wednesday (7/1/09)
Chapter 4: 7/3/09
Chapter 5 Part 1: 7/12/09
Chapter 5 Part 2- The Finale: 7/18/09

Bye!