AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: excatly how powerful is Gin and Kaname

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default excatly how powerful is Gin and Kaname

i read in bleach how *spoiler*

Kaname cut off grimmjows arm and burn it with hado
    now we now espada r strong but for him to do that so easily and without struggle makes me wonder exactly how strong are Gina and kaname are in the soul society do you think they was on purposely holding back there powers??

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by myoujou View Post
    i read in bleach how *spoiler*

Kaname cut off grimmjows arm and burn it with hado
    now we now espada r strong but for him to do that so easily and without struggle makes me wonder exactly how strong are Gina and kaname are in the soul society do you think they was on purposely holding back there powers??

Kaname cut off Grimmjows arm and burn it, because Grimmjow wasn't careful enough and didn't expect it I guess. Kaname isn't powerful at all from my point of wiev. Just Captain's strengh. He was chosen by Aizen just because he is blind... About GIN, well we never saw his Bankai so I can't tell.. but I think that in his battle with Hitsugaya he wasn't joking around. He is more creepy than strong . So I think they are about Captain's level.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

In the anime (I don't read the manga), remember that Grimmjow was told expressly not to dodge, move, or draw his weapon against Kaname, who's been itching for a chance to smack Grimmjow down for a while. I don't suspect Kaname is very strong, but I do suspect Gin is. Remember his comments when Aizen was about to kill Rukia? It sounded like he could've prevented the save if he wanted to. (I forget who it was that snagged her, think it was her adopted brother.)

Bad Memory

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

they dont seem that powerful at all, from what ive seen they lack any exceptional talent, the fact that Aizen relies on his Espada to fight the soul society over Ichimaru and Kaname tells me that he chose them for their loyalty, not their battle skills...

if anything he brought them along just to put Soul Society in a confused and weakened state, which would actually make sense, but still...

♥'s green Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Powerful, but not very powerful.
    The wave over a wave, a weird thing I saw,
    Through-wrought, and wonderful ornate:
    A wonder on the waves, water become bone.

Junior Member bambr is on a distinguished road bambr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2009 04:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chiatsa View Post
    Powerful, but not very powerful.
    what does this even supposed to mean?

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ichimoku_fanboy View Post
    they dont seem that powerful at all, from what ive seen they lack any exceptional talent, the fact that Aizen relies on his Espada to fight the soul society over Ichimaru and Kaname tells me that he chose them for their loyalty, not their battle skills...

if anything he brought them along just to put Soul Society in a confused and weakened state, which would actually make sense, but still...
    From what they show you can't tell anything, The creator of bleach ( Forgot his name) could easily say Aizen had them under an illusion when ever Ichimaru or Kaname used their power.

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    Kaname cut off Grimmjows arm and burn it, because Grimmjow wasn't careful enough and didn't expect it I guess. Kaname isn't powerful at all from my point of wiev. Just Captain's strengh. He was chosen by Aizen just because he is blind... About GIN, well we never saw his Bankai so I can't tell.. but I think that in his battle with Hitsugaya he wasn't joking around. He is more creepy than strong . So I think they are about Captain's level.
    I think Captain's level is high, maybe that's why it's called "Capitain level" and chosen because he is blind is a good point seeing as he wouldn't have fallen for the illusion because he can't see. Ichigo couldn't even scratch Grimmjow whit his sword, but Kaname did it easily without releasing anything.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2012 01:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

i dont think kaname is that powerful. Gin, however does seem to be powerful, he seems to be holding back his powers, plus he was a prodigy wasnt he?
    But the power levels in bleach are ridiculous, one person can defeat the "strongest" opponent and the next day that person gets beaten by someone less powerful than that "strongest" oponent, its dumb

Closed Thread

Thread Information