AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Saiyuki Timeline

Junior Member Liopleurodon is on a distinguished road Liopleurodon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 11:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Saiyuki Timeline

Hello,

I am a new member to the forum and wanted to start my postings with a question I have come up with. From my understanding the Saiyuki series has Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload, Saiyuki Reload Gunlock, and 2 movies. My question is if anyone knew where the 2 movies fell in the series. I have tried finding information on this and the most I can understand is the 2 movies were made after the original Saiyuki series and before Reload. Do these 2 movies fit in between the original and Reload? Or are they just seperate side stories that have no timeline within the 3 series?

Thanks to anyone in advance for help with this and I look forward to being a member of this forum.
    "Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Woot! A Saiyuki question! Let me tell you, you've come to the right place.

Simply put, both movies have different stories from the Saiyuki series. However, it would be best to watch them after watching the first Saiyuki series, since one of the movies contains a couple spoilers or references that might be confusing. You could technically watch them any time while watching Saiyuki Reload and Gunlock, but if you want to follow a timeline, just watch it after the original Saiyuki :3.

I hope that made sense.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your post made perfect sense. Thank you SO much! My fiance and I are in love with the series and wanted to figure out the optimal viewing experience. I really appreciate the help. This has been bugging me for a few days and we haven't gotten into Reload yet because of it. Now we can continue on with this great series!

You made our week Pengin

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

No problem! It's just great to see more fans of it. It's truly an amazing series, huh? The movies really have nothing to do with the storyline, so you can watch them whenever :3.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It IS an amazing series. We snagged the movie for $20 and even got the Nadesico movie with it. Just finished the 6th episode of reload last night

Closed Thread

Thread Information