AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Perez Hilton vs Will.I.Am - There will be blood!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Perez Hilton vs Will.I.Am - There will be blood!

Black Eyed Peas Manager Charged With Alleged Perez Hilton Attack

Liborio "Polo" Molina, manager for hip-hop/pop group Black Eyed Peas, is being charged with hitting celebrity blogger Perez Hilton Monday morning outside of Toronto's Cobra nightclub, the Toronto Star reports.

Molina is scheduled to appear in Toronto's Old City Hall court on August 5, facing one count of assault. In a video statement posted on PerezHilton.com, Hilton accuses Molina of approaching him from behind and hitting him in the eye several times, drawing blood.

Shortly after 3 a.m. Monday, Hilton announced via his Twitter page that he had been assaulted by "Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards" and that he needed to "file a police report."

Within an hour, the Black Eyed Peas frontman released a video response to Hilton's accusations, dismissing them as lies.

Hilton and the Black Eyed Peas were in Toronto to participate in the MuchMusic Awards. Hilton says the incident developed over the course of several exchanges throughout the night.

Full story here:
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hip...hilton-attack/

Perez Hilton's video (explicit language warning):
    http://perezhilton.com/2009-06-22-my-statement

Will.I.Am's video:
    http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/tv/#/~/videoplayer/0/undefined/48837/~
    --------------------------

I'm not much for keeping up with celeb gossip mainly due to the fact that I don't have much interest in people famous for their lack of talent and, especially in this case, intellect. While I do not care for either party involved, I was intrigued by the reactions sparked from this incident. On top of that, I must say, I was very amused with Perez's ability to be an overt sissy about everything.

So I'm interested in AF's opinion. What do you think of the situation? Whose side do you take? Was it wrong for Polo to hit Perez? Or, like me, did you delight the fact that he got hit?

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From what I know of Perez, he's gotten famous by being mean-spirited about celebrities. I don't know if punching anyone is the right choice, but I can't really blame the manager for doing what a lot of people probably want to do. I'm just curious as to why Perez, of all people, would use derogatory terms for homosexuals to insult someone else. That seems a little dumb to me.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I, for one, laughed. Lots. Perez Hilton is the offal of the entertainment industry, and deserves any abuse he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinekenrana View Post
    I'm just curious as to why Perez, of all people, would use derogatory terms for homosexuals to insult someone else. That seems a little dumb to me.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't gay and it was all part of the act. Either that or he is clearly retarded, take your pick. It's possibly both.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I didn't even know of Perez other than the odd mentioning of him. All I knew was that he bad mouths people and you deserve to get put down when you spew bullcrap. And he was somehow so shocked that he got punched.

His idiocy was rather shocking though. "The Black Eye Peas followed me back to my hotel that they were also staying at." (not a direct quote) His logic is baffling.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Member zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:12 PM
    Threads

bleh hip hop i say if perez even got punched he highly highly HIGHLY deserved it. hes a friken jerk

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

First thought: musta been a pretty ***** hit if the punk could still Twitter afterward.

Bad Memory

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Heinekenrana View Post
    I'm just curious as to why Perez, of all people, would use derogatory terms for homosexuals to insult someone else. That seems a little dumb to me.
    Only gay people can say things like the f-word. Just like us white folk are the only people who can use the word cracker.

I love Perez's video. My particularly favorite bit is
    Violence is not the answer. People should never be hit. Thats why people die!
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have hit him too. He makes all gay men look bad with his constant flaming (not the celebrity flaming, the one where he waggles his hips and refers to himself as female). Not only that, he's a failtroll.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If Will.I.Am had hit Hilton, I don't think he'd be on Twitter talking about it. Just sayin'.

Honestly, I think Hilton deserves whatever people give to him. He's loud, he's ignorant, and he's damn annoying.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I think Perez deserves whatever punishment befalls him. I really don't care for his 'comedic' blogging, which merely involves using MS paint to paint a white streak under a celebrity's nose and saying they're on cocaine. (I personally prefer the blogger/s that do Superficial/Geekologi/I Watch Stuff).

Although I only started hating him over his big tantrum over his 'controversial' question to the former Miss California and her 'controversial' and fair. Perez is little wannabe whiny sack of nothingness. His appeal to the tweens makes him even more sickening.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    So I'm interested in AF's opinion. What do you think of the situation? Whose side do you take? Was it wrong for Polo to hit Perez? Or, like me, did you delight the fact that he got hit?
    What do I think? I think nothing. I do not know what happen, and even if I did, it really isn't any of my business.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Meber! View Post
    What do I think? I think nothing. I do not know what happen, and even if I did, it really isn't any of my business.
    I envy you. I would love to not know who Perez Hilton is, but my incessant thirst for useless American pop culture is second to none. I admit it isn't any of my business, but frankly I'm happy they punched the guy.

@SGI: He has terrible Paint skills. You would think with all of that money he could at least afford Photoshop.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

lol I've never seen a bigger sissy than that guy. I didn't know who he was before, but I found this to be completely hilarious. I hope he gets laughed out of court.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-23-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Perez Hilton is lucky he just got a fist. I'd wholeheartedly support beating him with a bat. Or a battle axe.

Member zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb has a brilliant future zekeybomb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    Perez Hilton is lucky he just got a fist. I'd wholeheartedly support beating him with a bat. Or a battle axe.
    yes so do i
    im bouncing off the walss again im looking like a fool again

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

That's because he's only funny when he gets beaten up. Getting beaten up by a Superstar(or manager) is the latest in entertainment.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Closed Thread

Thread Information