AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: religious fear mongering ad

Jeezy Creezy kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 08:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default religious fear mongering ad

i really dont think its appropriate to see this specific ad here, nor do i feel i need to be subjected to it anywhere...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	imgad.gif‎
Views:	67
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	25264  

set made by someone very dear to me, who i doubt you know.

Jeezy Creezy kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 08:41 PM
    Threads

44 views and not a single reply -__-

edit: add another 20 to that :/
    Last edited by kero_-_chan; 06-19-2009 at 05:59 PM.

set made by someone very dear to me, who i doubt you know.

Member k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Mario!

I'll comment to humor you.

That ad is just a plain old ad to make users come to the United Chruch of God in Australia.(UCG, duh)

If it offended you(which strikes me as some what funny, cosidering things like this should not be taken so seriously)then you should complain to the site that made the ad.

I mean, the creators of Hello Kitty might find this offensive, while others find it amusing.
    Last edited by k-kid; 06-20-2009 at 11:53 AM.
    Well peeps, Bruno is out. So go and either download a rip or buy a copy.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

It is out of place, I'll agree. However, I have nothing else to say on the matter. >.>
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Camera Dslr Eye Patch Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2014 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Nope, don't see a problem with it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information