AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: de-evolution

Member Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 04:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default de-evolution

well I'm ANGRY, I'm ANGRY and I'm PISSED. why am I so angry you ask.Well you see Mike, (you mind if I called you Mike, no good). I'm angry at nintendo, but that has little to do with this post. right now my problems are with a more ominous, profound realization, you see I just finished playing street fighter a couple of minutes ago. and in the mids of my kicking and screaming at the screen as I normally do. I realized that this is the exact same game as the one I played on the super nintendo.

not only did this bastards gave me the same game, not only did they dared to fail upon improving upon the graphics, but they also made a mockery out of the story. I mean for the love of god. chun-li, or whatever its spelled. is the final rival for half the fighters. including some that had nothing to do with her the endings suck the final boss suck the only thing that kept me playing and kept this stinking piece of crap in the sea of fecal material at the and of the sewer is a solid game play. that's 90% the same as the one in the nintendo super.(now I am sorry for this long preamble and I apologized if by any way I had offended any one by my blunt of opinion of this game remember this is just an opinion)
    Now to the hearth of the matter I realized that this game as fun as the first game and that's disturbing in2 ways
    1. wow this game is good
    2. holy crap this programmers sucks
    but is not is not only street fighter.
    mortal kombat: I'll make this quick it want bad after MK 4
    the thing is and programmers are sacrificing game play over graphics.

But here is what I'm mad is that. at once upon a time nintendo was awesome and though it did not had the same level of graphics as it's competitors it had a solid game play now all good games are being smoldered by little kid tittles like 90% of nintendos stock.

I guess what I'm trying to say is except for for decent tittles by playstation and xbox the gaming world is slowly giving way to big games with pretty colors and big sound forgetting the truth to the game play.

apologies:
    I'm sorry I wanted to make this thread bigger with more examples and explanations but I'm running out of time I'm going away for the summer and I need to pack up. I apologized if my point got lots in the middle of words but I did what I could with the time I had.
    I'm sorry for mispronunciations or lack of them. I was planning to go over them when I was done.
    Last edited by Elfuerte; 06-18-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: out of time sorry
    this has been a service brought to you by ELFUERTE DYNAMITE!
    enjoy.
    there is a reason I don't punctuate, I don't care to and I can't, pick your favorite.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Welcome to economics, all gaming companies realise there is a bigger market in beating dead horses or making pretty games with nice sound effects for the masses.

Seriously, why so serious? It's only video gaming, if new games upset you so much, then just play older ones, or get of the consoles and play games on the PC.

Junior Member shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 07:13 PM
    Threads

holy crap man.
    hey you should try talking slower, not keep your foot away from your mouth.
    first:
    I think they really should have made a better job in re-making street fighter but is still a pretty good game though the story is always been bad.
    second:
    I think the flooding of trash in to the gaming system is basically nintendo's fault play and x-box are sure to follow as do all companies when they see money. our only hope is too keep afloat with the few good games that come out each year prototype just came out go play it unleash your anger on the unsuspecting public.

T minus: 12321343235234234534324:21 that's when the next zelda game is coming out........

Member Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte has a reputation beyond repute Elfuerte's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by <3 View Post
    Welcome to economics, all gaming companies realise there is a bigger market in beating dead horses or making pretty games with nice sound effects for the masses.

Seriously, why so serious? It's only video gaming, if new games upset you so much, then just play older ones, or get of the consoles and play games on the PC.
    I do that but it just disturbs me to see the future of gaming so bleak.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
    holy crap man.
    hey you should try talking slower, not keep your foot away from your mouth.
    first:
    I think they really should have made a better job in re-making street fighter but is still a pretty good game though the story is always been bad.
    second:
    I think the flooding of trash in to the gaming system is basically nintendo's fault play and x-box are sure to follow as do all companies when they see money. our only hope is too keep afloat with the few good games that come out each year prototype just came out go play it unleash your anger on the unsuspecting public.

T minus: 12321343235234234534324:21 that's when the next zelda game is coming out........
    yeah well I'm sorry for the being so rash to the point of unarticulation if that's even a word I'm playing prototype in my pc as we speak last round before I go.
    ps:
    it's gonna take another 4 years til zelda comes out they'll be another console with hell of alot more crappy games by then.
    enjoy.
    there is a reason I don't punctuate, I don't care to and I can't, pick your favorite.

Member wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 11:16 AM
    in your closet chewing on your 600$ italian shoes
    Threads

Smile

calm the hell down. you see the train lights coming towards you just sing a sad tune enjoy you time before the train hits you.
    we all know gaming apocalypse is coming and nintendo brought it upon us but the only thing you can do now is ride it out enjoy it while is stilll somewhat good.

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

Capcom has always played with the story. Look at 3rd Strike - I don't know what in the sam hill they thought they were doing there. But 3rd Strike was still an awesome game, simply because Street Fighter is about competition. I mean who plays it for the story?

I can't say much about the gameplay since I haven't played it yet, but if it's just like the older games like you say, then that's how it's supposed to be. Street Fighter has one of the best, if not THE best engine when it comes to fighting games, and I see no reason to change it up. Improve the graphics, add another mechanism that spices things up (like the parry in 3rd Strike), and add a few characters maybe; but do not touch anything else.

Don't fix something that isn't broken. And there's nothing broken about old-school SF. Except Guile or Bison (in CE).

If there's a huge problem in the balance, or if hitboxes are ridiculous - then I'd say yeah, it's a bad game. But you didn't mention either, so I dunno.

I hear they brought Bison (Vega) back, and that to me is absolutely the right way to go. He's a beast.
    Even his enemies have him as their emergency contact.
    He's a lover, not a fighter.
    But, he is also a fighter, so don't get any ideas

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Elfuerte View Post
    I do that but it just disturbs me to see the future of gaming so bleak.
    It's not all bleak, there are plenty of good games coming out, Bioshock 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 3, The Elder Scrolls V, AmrA II and plent of other titles, also try the indie game market, Audio Surf is freaking awesome. All the games that are tripe to me have always been tripe, Killzone, Halo, most fighting games, all JRPG's and alot of other titles I cannot be bothered to remember.
    Last edited by The Governator; 06-18-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Member wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7 has a reputation beyond repute wolfenstain2k7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 11:16 AM
    in your closet chewing on your 600$ italian shoes
    Threads

It's not all bleak, there are plenty of good games coming out, Bioshock 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 3, The Elder Scrolls V, AmrA II and plent of other titles, also try the indie game market, Audio Surf is freaking awesome.
    it's funny how all of those games are sequels and for the xbox and pc
    can't see any nintendo.
    -wink

Yoko Littner Fan Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2014 06:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Elfuerte View Post
    I guess what I'm trying to say is except for for decent tittles
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Photography
    #JustCanteThings
    My Signature Tags
    Project Cantelope
    A Home for Manly Souls
    Dai-Gurren Dan

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfenstain2k7 View Post
    it's funny how all of those games are sequels and for the xbox and pc
    can't see any nintendo.
    -wink
    Nintendo aren't a games company any more really, but on the Wii there is the new Tenchu game which looks very tasty, very tasty indeed.

Junior Member shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken is a name known to all shoryuken's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 07:13 PM
    Threads

Nintendo aren't a games company any more really, but on the Wii there is the new Tenchu game which looks very tasty, very tasty indeed.
    haha tasty nintendo games
    there good games now but soon very soon it will all change for the worst.

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

If you are going to write that much, punctuate and capitalize your freaking sentances.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

It's not all bleak, there are plenty of good games coming out, Bioshock 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 3, The Elder Scrolls V, AmrA II and plent of other titles, also try the indie game market, Audio Surf is freaking awesome. All the games that are tripe to me have always been tripe, Killzone, Halo, most fighting games, all JRPG's and alot of other titles I cannot be bothered to remember.
    How can you possibly know those games are good if they arnt out yet?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuzaki HD View Post
    How can you possibly know those games are good if they arnt out yet?
    Well, Bioshock 2 looks awesome, same with ArmA II, TES V will be good because Bethesda are making it and the same with HL2 EP3 (History tells us that any Half-Life game is amazing).

Audio Surf is already out, you can only get it on Steam.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 06:38 AM
    Threads

Isn't it kind of pointless to complain about this?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    Isn't it kind of pointless to complain about this?
    Well pretty much yeah but what am I supposed to do when I know one of my favorite things is coming to an end.
    enjoy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information