AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Sign Up: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

Graciously approved by LadyPSerenity

Post Limit: 5-6 posts per day per player

Co-Manager: faceless111, his words are law if I'm not around and he's the main adviser for plot since this was originally his RP.

Rules:
    1. No God moding
    2. No character deaths without the player's consent
    3. Try to stick to things already created in the HP world (this includes spells!). A good reference site can be found here, which has everything you ever wanted to know about HP and more.
    4. If you really feel the need to create something original, I'll be posting an OOC thread (nifty lil thread) later and ask in there.

Title: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

History:

The basics: Players are a student enrolled in HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY. They can choose their school house (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin) and their year (1,2,3,4,5,6, or 7). Also, Quidditch will be in season soon, so they'll be able to have a position on the team (Keeper, Chaser, Beater, or Seeker). I haven't decided whether or not Quidditch will play a role in the storyline. It will depend on the number of players on the team I suppose, and those will be taken on a first come, first serve basis (so read the other posts in here!).

I want to create a new Harry Potter RPG, but I want to set it apart from the Harry Potter storyline. So, I'm setting it in present times, 2009, which actually takes place 12 years after book 7. This way, we can have our own stories and such. I don't want you creating characters with direct relations with Harry or anything like that. Keep your characters original. If you've already read the seventh book like me, you know what has become of Harry and company, so there's no need intertwine with them. So, even though the title says "Harry Potter," there will be no Harry Potter in this RPG.

Remember, faceless and I reserve the right to deny character submissions as we see fit. Pictures are acceptable as descriptions for your characters, but ONLY when accompanied with a written out description. Failure to do so will result in immediate disapproval. I won't even read your post. This RP is going to require excellent writing skills, and your submissions will demonstrate to me your abilities. So put some effort into them! If we think you just rushed, we will deny you. You then have one chance to make an acceptable submission, and if denied again all further submissions will be denied without being read.

Players are encouraged to make their posts as detailed as possible. I expect you to do more than just describe what your character is doing. Your posts should include things such as:

*general atmosphere
    *mood
    *thoughts
    *actions
    *dialogue

Now I'm aware that not all posts will include every element mentioned (otherwise the RP will read like a bunch of monologues), but please make it a point to include things where appropriate. Some posts should take you a half hour to write, others will take you less than five minutes. I want to see a variety from everybody!

Also, I want to see a decent mix of first years in here! Otherwise the sorting will just be boring for everyone! Making multiple characters is encouraged, though approval will be given or withheld for individual characters (ie if I can approve one character but deny the other). Just make sure you are updating both characters regularly.

The main storyline: The year is 2009, eleven years after the death of Albus Dumbledore. Hogwarts is stablized and repaired from the war with Voldemort. Times are relatively safe, although a sharp lookout is always constant for dark wizards. The school grounds are once again considered the safest place in the wizarding community.

A new school term is approaching and returning students, as well as new enrollments, are preparing for their classes. Players will start in Diagon Alley.

The darker elements of the RPG will unfold throughout the school year. The main anatagonist is an ancient wizard, Nero Deorc, and a history about him will be given in length near the start of the RPG. His re-awakening will be the cause of odd and evil occurences at Hogwarts, which you can choose to fight against or fight for throughout the RPG. Though the cause of his re-awakening is also a mystery at first, it will be revealed as the RPG goes on.

The Relic of Deorc is a powerful magical item that makes the magic of the owning wizard much more potent. It has been kept safe in Hogwarts for centuries, but the new school year brings a the key element into Hogwarts that enacts and reacts with the relic.

The staff of Hogwarts will be NPCs and are as follows:

Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall
    Transfiguration: Denvon Lynebeck, Head of Ravenclaw House
    Care of Magical Creatures: Rubeus Hagrid, gamekeeper, Keeper of Keys
    Potions: Horace E. F. Slughorn, Head of Slytherin House
    Charms: Filius Flitwick
    Herbology: Neville Longbottom, Head of Gryffindor House
    Defense Against the Dark Arts: Larzuk S. King
    History of Magic: Cuthbert Binns
    Muggle Studies: Susan Bones, Head of Hufflepuff House
    Flying Lessons: Madam Rolanda Hooch

Character sheets; example:

Name:

House:

Year:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio/background:

My characters:

Name: Alexis Davis

House: Gryffindor

Year: 4th

Appearance: Alexis is a fairly tall and slender girl for her age, standing 5’6” and 120 lbs. Most of her height comes from her legs, for her limbs seem to extend slightly farther than the average person’s. Curiously, her hands and feet are rather larger than usual as well, making for an interesting, but not altogether unattractive, frame. She has long tawny hair, which she keeps almost constantly in a ponytail, and glasses. Her eyes are deep brown and her smile very even. Her features are fairly symmetrical, though not remarkable.

Personality: Alexis is a bit of a tomboy, and this is reflected in her appearance and sense of style (or lack thereof). She loves to be outside, and has an odd fascination for climbing and sitting in trees. Her normal dress allows her to do this very easily, for she likes to wear jeans, a loose T-shirt, and trainers. Her tomboyishness has also led her to take a huge interest in Quidditch, though, she never watches the professional teams. She only likes to play. She is competent playing any position other than seeker, but her strength lies in keeping. She plays Keeper for the Gryffindor team.

A very sensible and intelligent girl, Alexis expected to be sorted into Ravenclaw, just as her family members before her had. So, when the Sorting Hat called out Gryffindor, she was quite shocked. She had never considered herself all that courageous. It is her belief that the hat made a mistake, taking her stone honesty and firm loyalty for bravery. However, she finds that she fits in Gryffindor as much as she could hope, which isn’t saying much.

Being an only child, Alexis is rather used to getting her own way. There have been several incidents where Alexis has thrown a fit in order to get a new Quidditch Broom.

Bio/background: The Davis family is a fairly small and close nit family because it is rather newer than others. The Davises trace back their magical heritage only three generations, not including Alexis. Her father, Jeremiah Davis, is a kind and friendly man who works for the Ministry of Magic, in the Department of Magical Transportation. Her mother, Ariana Davis, is a very clever and articulate witch who also works for the Ministry, in the Department of International Magical Cooperation. She speaks five languages fluently.

The Davis family is not wealthy nor influential, for neither Jeremiah nor Ariana hold high positions in the Ministry, but together they earn enough to afford a rather large house.

Alexis' wand is of oak, very thin and slightly bendable, eleven inches, with a core of unicorn hair.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Reginal Valencia

House: to be sorted

Year: 1st

Appearance: Reginal is rather short and straggly for his age. Often, he is mistaken for a child some years younger than he really is, and this infuriates him. His hair is pure black and naturally sticks up in odd angles, earning him the nickname Sonic the Hedgehog. Additionally his skin is dark, but his eyes are deep blue. Because of his build, his clothes are often extremely baggy on him.

Personality: Reginal isn't the sort of person that makes friends easily. He is extremely introverted and anti-social. Therefore, when he is thrown into a situation where he must interact with other people, he comes off as cold and condescending. But he's not a bad guy by nature, just jaded from the life he has lived. Those that penetrate his dark exterior find that he is the most loyal friend one could ask for.

Bio/background: Reginal's parents were killed by a muggle when he was extremely young. After this, Reginal was forced to move in with his Aunt Mariam and Uncle Graeme, both of which treated Reginal very poorly. They often neglected his feelings, further isolating the young and reflective boy. This is what has caused Reginal to become cruel at such a young age. There have been several incidents in his school career where his peers have teased him, calling him Sonic rather than his real name. These incidents were usually followed by something horrible happening to those involved.

At first this frightened Reginal. He knew his aunt and uncle could do magic, but he never imagined that he himself might also be able to. They never mentioned the possibility to him, nor what would happen if could. But slowly Reginal found out himself. He became aware of how to control his magic, and he then took to baiting bullies in hopes the opportunity to practice would present itself. Though, as Reginal's control became sharper, the Hogwarts acceptance letters were on their way to 11 year olds all over the world. When Reginal received his, he had mixed feelings. At first delighted that he was right in thinking he was a wizard, but also furious that he would have to wait several weeks before performing such magic again or else face expulsion.

Reginal eagerly awaits the time to board the Hogwarts express. Though unsure what wonders and horrors he'll encounter, he is determined to become a very powerful wizard.

Plot advancements:

The plot will advance in "chapters" of the RPG that will move along throughout the school year. In each chapter there'll be an event that is harmful to the players. The mystery behind these disturbing events will slowly be uncovered as the players advance through the RPG. Players will have to pay attention to when a chapter ends and a new one begins; I will mark new chapters in MY posts to that the players will know. The purpose of chapters in this RPG is to force the players along and this will hopefully keep the RPG from becoming dull or coming to a halt.

Additionally, those of you players that would like the ability to perform magic without a wand, give me a very detailed explanation about how this feat was achieved and which spells can be performed this way. I will be VERY selective about who I grant this to, as it hints closely to God Modding, and I need to know that you will be responsible with this ability.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 09-04-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Revived yet again I see. This time hopefully I can stick with it. .__.;
    I was thinking of a Harry Potter based RP myself, or just one based off of "Mage: The Awakening". In any case, lessee what happens. (Maybe I should try to bring back Endless Oceans too. =oo. )

Name: Azrael Croix Crowely (Rumored relation to Aleister Crowley, but dismissed by the difference in spelling of the last names.)

House: Ravenclaw
    Year: 7

Appearance: When viewed within a moderately close range, one will notice his juvenile appearance easily. He has shock white hair, short but not so much so, gently hanging over his face. A single black streak included near the fore of his hair. His hair is the result of his rare trait which was passed in the heritage of his pure blood family, as he is a Metamorphagus. Even so, sometimes he finds different colors appealing, and his hair color will occasionally shift with his moods which seem quite.. Eccentric.

He stands at a meager 5' 11'', and has a slightly athletic build. His eyes generally have white irises outlined in black, with a single pupil at the center, but because he is a Metamorphagus, he changes the colors at will and even the iris and pupil structures just to suit his whims. He always wears a white-leathered, yet black pinned and outlined glove on his left hand, and is neverseen without that glove which tends to be very durable. It's a special glove his family gave him that doesn't burn easily and wetness resistant- because of his eccentricies.

Other then the general attire of the school he wheres black boots. The link above will describe how he'll occasionally shift his body around otherwise.

Personality:
    Eccentric would be the best way to put it. Enigmatic, as he tends to be two sides to his own coin. There are times when he's down to Earth, and there are other times when he's high in the sky.

Magic only makes this behaivior more intense, as he adores everything magical. His associates can only describe him as, weird, for lack of a better and more suitable term, as occasionally he'll speak in poems, and other times he'll be direct. He tends to be objective at his core, logical in his own sense, finding reasoning where some may fail to look.

He's known in the Slytherin house as some nutter pariah, known in his own house as a very intellegent, if not, interestingly weird person. The other two houses tend to take mixed standings on him, as his objective ways only tend to annoy Slytherin's ambitiously (And sometimes) prideful ways.

Bio/background:

Azrael grew up in the Crowely 'Estate' in Britain, as his family consisted mostly of pure blooded wizards. Where a few of his relatives tended to despise all but pure blood, Azrael grew up with muggle children in the nearby farming community.

Even though he was home schooled, he managed to have a pretty normal life until he hit the age of eight, and it was at that time he accidentally set a friend's farm aflame without even realizing what he did. Several of the farm houses were destroyed, and a couple of the people living in the area were killed as well.

He was isolated after that, until he was finally deemed 'suitable' to socialize with other children- at that time other children like him. His first year of school was at Durmstrang, but that year was hell. He was bullied for his awkward shape changing abilities, and got into many make-shift duels with students one or even two grades higher then him. He only did so to defend himself, and when the year was up (with top marks even with all the bullying) his parents decided he had to change schools.

He had attended Hogwarts from 2nd year to the present 7th year, absorbing information like a vacuum, and exploring reality through magic. His first few years at Hogwarts had labeled him an outcast.

But when he ended up saving a second year student on a run away broom, he gained some fame and praise, and people started talking to him (That was 5th year). Now he's finishing school, and exploring the final ebbs of the reality of Hogwarts before being released into the world- where he plans on becoming an Auror (Out of all of his 'plans' this one seems the most coherent). The Dark Arts interest him as much as any other magic does, and this is nearly reflected in how adept he has become at wizard combat (Obviously to certain limits).

His wand is made up of Ash, and has a Dragon Heartstring core.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 06-18-2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Tired edits. Lol

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Name: Chloe and Zoe Madison

House: Hufflepuff

Year: 2

Appearance: [see attached 1] Chloe has discoloration in her right eye, Zoe in her left. Both stand at about 5'5, 115 pounds and sport short, teal hair that reaches below the ear in the back, below the chin in the front. A mischievous smile can usually bee seen plastered on their faces. They like to wear coordinated outfits with opposite color schemes. They often tend to wear their favorite outfit on bunny-ear hoods and long sleeved jackets, along with stripped socks. When in uniform, they wear yellow and black stripped socks, one wearing mostly yellow, the other wearing mostly black.

Personality: Both tend to be very mischievous. They like to intrude on other people's business and will at times spread rumors. Everything they do is for the sake of "fun". The twins can be very loud at times, especially when flustered or agitated. More often than not, they prefer to be around each other and -only- each other, as other people tend to bore them. When something interesting does come up, they make sure to be right there for all the action. If its a confrontation, they wont take sides and instead will feed fire to -both- sides for a 'more interesting show'. However, Chloe tends to be a bit colder than her sister Zoe.

Bio/background: Chloe and Zoe were born in England to a wizard and a witch. They often found themselves in a lot of trouble for using their powers in the muggle world, but were never caught by anyone other than their parents. Both girls were very anti-social until coming to Hogwarts, though perhaps it was better if they were still anti-social. Theyve caused quite a bit of trouble in their time there, and are quite notorious, especially since they've been sorted into Hufflepuff [since Hufflepuff centers around friendship and fair play, something they do -not- do]. Some of their favorite things to do are pranks, swapping places, playing with insects and other "gross" things, and breaking rules.

Chloe's wand is vinewood wrapped in oak, and Zoe's wand is oak wrapped in vinewood [both contain traces of dragon heartstring]

Name: Katie McDowell

Year: 6

Appearance: [see attached 2] Bright green eyes, fair skin and soft pink hair. She stands at about 5'8 and is of petite build [weighs roughly 120 pounds]. Her hair is layered, and she often picks up the middle section in a pig-tail sort of fashion, though she has been known to do her hair differently at times. Katie tends to have a very 'empty-headed' smile on her face as she walks through the halls of Hogwarts. She isnt seen very often in anything other that he school robes or uniform, so rumors of her not having a wardrobe has sprung. Possibly do to her sorting into Ravenclaw, Katie will often wear bronze and sapphire jewelery.

Personality: Over achiever. She likes to study and strives for top marks. In social settings she can be very shy and timid, and often has trouble making friends. She does however, love to tutor classmates. She tends to be very polite and proper, as she was raised to be by her grandmother. More often than not, she has a very 'lost in space' expression to her. She was raised to be polite to others, and will often smile, even when insulted. She tries not to let things get to her and doesnt like to let people see her in her 'weaker' moments. Her hobbies include studying, potions, confectionery, and collecting small trinkets.

Bio/background: Born and raised a good deal in Ireland, Katie moved only to attend Hogwarts. He parents died when she was young, so she knows next to nothing about them. As a child, she spent a good deal of time studying magic with her grandmother and is very well informed in all fields, thus her placement in Ravenclaw. Because she spent most of her time studying as a child, she has a hard time interacting with others. She has a soft spot for animals, although she doesnt have one. She would often take in stray animals despite her grandmother's scolding for doing so. She spent most of her time at Hogwarts in her room, doing school work, though she will at times sketch cute animals on her notes.

Her wand is made of Unicorn hair, though because of her studying a knack for magic, she can often perform magic without it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Invincible_Luki_Noki_Twins_by_nalina.jpg‎
Views:	41
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	25262   Click image for larger version

Name:	946226-jessica_super.jpg‎
Views:	55
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	25263  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-18-2009 at 12:39 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Tetsanosuke: Approved. =D

Maru: Denied on both counts. Read my post and try again.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

omg, THAR

...making me work, woman

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Name: Nathaniel Banes

Appearance: Nathan has grown into quite a handsome looking young man. His sharp, keen facial features has turned out to make him quite popular with the young girls, but retains a "young boy" look. His use of glasses is sometimes a hindrance, especially when playing quidditch, but gives him a somewhat geeky charm. He has hair that falls in slight curls and is dark brown. Even outside of school, his attire does not lose its educational formality as it will usually be a sweater vest over a shirt and tie. He stands at 5'6" and is at a healthy, energnic weight.

Personality: Nathan is rather the joker of all things. He keeps an upbeat attitude in the face of exams and homework, as he is quite the bookworm. He often feigns ignorance, though, to discourage any requests for help with homework. He likes to joke, but only really cuts loose when he's with his best friend, Nicholas Silverwing. As easy-going as he seems to be though, he really has to try to not be so anti-social, especially with girls. He's clever, witty, and loves to use sarcasm.

Bio/background: Nathan was raised by his grandfather, Articus Banes, in an apartment above the shop they owned in Diagon Alley: Banes' Apothecary. As an evident side-effect of living/working in an apothecary, Nathan gained a knowledge of potions and herbs beyond his years. His father died when Nathan was young, only three years old. He was told that his father died of Dragonsbreath, an illness that often affects field workers of the Department of Magical Creatures working in South Africa. His mother, distraught by the ordeal, buried herself in work and took a position at the Ministry in the Department of International Wizards Exchange. The job required her to constantly travel. She sent money and visited three months out of the year. It didn't bother Nathan, he rather enjoyed the arrangement. As most young boys, even he has a mischievous side; a side he exercised often when not under supervision.

Articus has given Nathan an endless list of chores around the shop and errands to run around Diagon Alley, beating the value of hard work into him. He maintains good grades, and even has a position on the quidditch team: he's one of the Ravenclaw Chasers. It's only his second year playing, but he's always improving. His broom is a vintage Silverarrow with custom enchantments to increase the speed and control. His wand is 13", oak, dragon heartstring core. His cat, Shakespeare, is an Highland Lynx and can be seen lounging in the Ravenclaw Common Room or, at night, roaming the halls of Hogwarts like a ninja.

Name: Christopher Silverwing

House: Gryfindor, prefect

Year: 5th

Appearance: Christopher plays the pretty boy much too often. He takes to grooming his shoulder-length, sandy blond hair into perfect, shiny complexion. He has a rather angular face and likes to think he has the looks necessary to be on Teen Wizard magazines world-wide. This might be an exaggeration, but he is rather good-looking in a rather goofy fashion. His sense of fashion has always been absurdly I'm-a-rock-star, but he often dresses in a retro manner. He's 5'5" with a lean, toned body, although imperfect with acne on his chest and back. His face might one day sport the odd pimple, but was mostly acne-free.

Personality: Chris is a classic narcissist. He often spends half an hour grooming himself in the morning, all to maintain his superficiality. He loves complements and is overtly flirtatious, though not successfully. He's a comical character that has a bad habit of trying to extend jokes way past the punchline. He's funny and silly in his own right, but is thankfully too immature to admit it. However, as the oldest of many siblings, he has a big brother attitude, which is what won him his title as prefect this year. Though a year older than Nathan, he relies on Nate to make all the decisions.

Bio/history: Christopher was a surprise for his father and mother. He was, in fact, the reason for marriage. His father was at first reluctant, but proposed to his mother when Chris turned three years old. In the marriage, two younger brothers (two and three year differences) and a younger sister (11 years younger) and one more brother (13 years younger). Drowned in siblings, Nick loves to flee to his peers at Hogwarts. Though he has the big brother attitude and feels protective of the younger students.

Chris met Nathan in his second year, when Nathan was first sorted into Ravenclaw. Nathan sat next to Chris in many of their co-classrooms and they befriended each other immediately. They each had an interest in playing quidditch, and similar fart jokes, and started getting into the typical misadventures of two young boys. Christopher wasn't as smart as Nathan, but he excelled in other fields. He tended to get dates every so often, while Nathan was buried in a book. Chris, however, dreams of making music more than anything else. He knows how to play several instruments but prefers the guitar. This earned him the nickname "Music Man." He joined the quidditch team two years ago, as a beater. He flies a Pegasus VII broom and has a 9", yew, phoenix feather core.

Last edited by Faceless111; 06-29-2009 at 11:19 AM.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Maru: Approved. Good girl. *pet pet*

Faceless: What happens if I deny my co-GM's character? Would be so har har. Anyway, approved my good fellow.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm such a good fellow. Yup, no problems, with my characters. I'm finally satisfied with characters I've created, that's new. By the way, I editted my second character into my post, so go ahead and check him out.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Morpheal last name-Eraysia [E-ray-sha]

House: Slytherin

Year: 2nd

Appearance: Morpheal wears the traditional slytherin robes, with the green. All though he added a hood to always hide himself. Under the hood he has fair pale skin, jet black hair, and electric blue eyes. He's very handsome for being twelve years old. He's generally very thin and he looks almost sickly at times. His eyes reflect a melancholy calm. His is also short only around five foot.

Personality: Quiet and calm with a set of morals unknown to the Slytherin. He is the least bit cold and cruel like a true Slytherin's nature. He seems much more suited for one of the kinder houses. He's very intelligent and very to himself. Growing up the way he did drowned out by the worship of dark arts he tends to frown upon the dark arts as well as he frowns upon the personalities of most Slytherins. Not very active and prefers not to do any physical activity.

Background: Morpheal was raised in a family of dark art worshipers. He had nothing against it or never even spoke out about it. He let them be there way and he went his own way. When he was accepted into Hogwarts his parents were overjoyed, but only because he would be fulfilling one of their dreams. In his 1st year his parents were outraged when the Sorting Hat placed their son in Gryffindor. Upon request of the parents in his 2nd year he has been placed in the Slytherin for good this time. Morpheal doesn't complain about nor does he really say anything about it. He frowns upon the immature behavior displayed. Morpheal realizes that in Slytherin he'll become like his 2 elder brothers drowned out and plain.

Morpheal was born with an odd gift. He could see the future. Basically only about 2 years into the future. It really has no use at the moment because it isn't well focused. It appears to grow as Morpheal grows. In most cases he appears to have been spacing out. In other cases he passes out, it's almost like through a Peneseive. He really needs to stay focus to move through the scene, but it always doesn't work that way and tends to back fire. He's really trying to learn how to control it as well as study at Hogwarts and become a better wizard.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 06-27-2009 at 09:43 AM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sparkly Perriwinkle: Denied. Make the following changes and you will be approved:
    *Give Morpheal a last name
    *Give us a better description of your character, ie height, build, and some extra details.
    *Flesh out his personality a bit more. I like where you're going and want more detail.
    *Go ahead and add a paragraph on his psychic abilities to his bio. Be specific about how developed his abilities are. If it doesn't seem too GodModish, I'll allow it.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

It has been a while since I've had to write one of these, and I'm relatively new to the whole HP thing(spent the past couple of hours reading up) so kindly cut me some slack if I need to rewrite some things.

Name: Medin Westbridge

House: TBD

Year: 1st

Appearance: Medin stands at around 5'3", though he's usually bent a bit forward with his knees bent slightly placing him somewhere in the range of 5'. He has light ash-colored hair cut short with a left-side part and overly round hazel eyes with a bit of an olive complexion. His nose is narrow and squarish and his mouth is small, with lips so thin as to be nonexistent. He has a slight but athletic build(though he's a bit young to be expounding the virtues of his physical prowess, it wouldn't be hard to predict that as he hits his prime he'd have something of a runner's physique) that all but disappears in clothing that is often not properly sized for him. He has a bit of a nervous tic, twitching like a small animal jerking at the slightest noise.

Personality: Generally friendly and optimistic, but soft-spoken. Medin is pretty amicable and is more than willing to help someone that needs it if he can, though he'll refuse or withdraw as politely as he can if he thinks he's doing a disproportionately high share of the work. He's incredibly hyper, choosing to run when he can walk and do where he can think. Such a philosophy is(most of the time) bad for an academic setting however, so Medin tries his hardest to be patient. As a result, his general disposition is that of a spring wound a bit too tight and on the verge of bursting. He prefers the "poofiness" of overlarge clothing, claiming that it reminds him of rolling around in the clean laundry(a favorite pastime of his as a small child).

Bio/background: A half-blood whose witch mother is of no great notoriety(which means I'll name his parents sometime at a later date), Medin's home life was pretty standard. His father knew of his mother's ability and in Medin it was encouraged to flourish, within reason. His natural predilection for action clashed with the need to keep his abilities secret, and the twitching, nervous personality he subsequently developed helped in part to earn him a nickname, "Rabbit." The other reason for the title is because Medin was always rushing about, throwing himself into things with abandon and then just as quickly running off to do something else. More often than not, he was rushing to help a friend of his with something, and was generally well-liked. However keeping his energy bottled up so much sometimes led to behavioral outbursts, and though his parents and teachers recognized he was a good kid he also became known as a natural disaster that would occasionally leave naught but huge messes in his wake.

When the acceptance letter came our dear Rabbit was so excited he packed that very instant, and as we speak he is awaiting the new school year with the bit of sadness at saying goodbye to his muggle friends for the summer lost in a mighty sea of excitement.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 06-18-2009 at 07:24 AM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name:
    Jace Beleren

House:
    Slytherin

Year:

Appearance:
    http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o...6271413953.png
    Jace is about 6' 1'' tall and enjoys the fact he is taller then other people he knows. Jace has short grey hair that he claims is caused naturally. He also has deep purple eyes that don't seem to have any brightness to them. Added to this he is always seen with a grin on his face, one that rarely disappears unless someone annoys him or makes him angry. His build is just above average but his height makes him look about the average. He normally has long finger nails that he doesn't cut down. He paints them purple.

Jace also has a very prominent scar that runs across his throat. Due to his pale skin it shows quite clearly. He received it in an almost fatal attack he had as a child. It has never fully healed due it being moved about while he talks or moves his head. He doesn't seem to bother if it bleeds at times.

He hates to wear the school uniform and when ever he gets the first chance removes it. When he doesn't wear it he instead chooses to wear a more open robe that is black with a purple in lining. He has the Slytherin house badge stitched onto the back of the robe. He wears the robe with his chest showing. On his chest normally hangs his family emblem, a Triangle inside a circle, attached to a chain.

Personality:
    Jace is fiercely proud of his family, a trait that seems to run through them all. Anyone who insults his family often finds themselves lunged upon straight away and his anger is quick to boil even when people hint at an insult to his family. For this reason people find to safe not to mention anything about them near him. From them he has inherited a hatred for anyone who isn't a pure-blood and a cruelty to match it. He also has distaste for half breeds of any kind.

Jace is also very intelligent, as well as charismatic when he wants to be. He has a great talent for anything magical. He finds studies boring because he can answer most of it easy. This has lead to his lazy attitude when it came to classes and made him arrogant to others. He is often described as 'The most talented delinquent'. Not showing up for classes and sometimes refusing to wear school uniform, yet passing any exams given and acing any tests. He will only put full effort into something he thinks will challenge him.

Bio/background:
    Jace was born and raised in England. His family was a very proud and powerful family, The Beleren's. Everything to them was tradition and family. Since a young age he has grown up with magic and forceful parents. Competing with two other brothers much older then him, his childhood had a poor outlook. His Father and Mother, John and Teysa, would never accept second best. Being lucky to be born with talent his parents were kind to him though. His life style however caused him to grow up thinking himself better then anyone else.

This illusion was shattered when he was 12 years old. After returning from school for the first time he had filled with too much confidence. He had been getting prefect grades and was accepted into Slytherin, a house all his family had been in. He had gain respect from classmates and fear from others; he had even earned the family wand, one only passed down to the one's it felt were worthy. Things were as he wanted. But one day, when outside, he was ambushed and attacked by muggle thugs seeking someone to pick on. They beat him and stole his money, but as he tried to fight back they threatened him. Refusing to believe he could be beat by them they ended up almost fatally wounding him with an attack to the throat. He was saved by his father and his wound healed before it began serious. It changed his life.

However where it should have brought him back down to earth and made him realise his own weakness it instead made him angrier at non-purebloods. He cradled this hatred and it grew as years went on. He has a reputation within Slytherin, and even the school, as someone who openly speaks about his hatred for any one not a pureblood. Though he sometime speaks of ridding the world of them because it is just words nothing can really be done about it. Only if he started to act would something be done. Teachers watch him for these reasons.

Jace's wand is a unique wand passed down family members. It was his fathers until one day it refused to work for him. It was then realised that one of his children must have been ready for it and they were instructed to compete for it. Jace won and it was handed to him. It is a 10 inch long, Willow wand, with a Thestral hair. The only details on it are that it has been passed down the Beleren family line since anyone can remember.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-18-2009 at 11:16 AM. Reason: editted as Faceless111 asked.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sanosuke - approved
    Valkarma - there's just one detail I have a problem with. All students must wear appropriate school attire in Hogwarts. There are times when your character will have a more casual attire, but school robes are a must. Otherwise, interesting character and approved once you fix that.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Editted my character as you asked.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looks good. Approved all over the face.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Name: Finn Fianna

House: Hufflepuff

Year: 7/Head Boy

Appearance: With short dark hair spiked slightly in the front and well kept side burns to boot, a height just under 6ft and a strong build, Finn's appearance gives him the proper gentleman and scholar look as well as someone who'd be a very effective Quidditch Beater. However, his kind brown eyes and gentle features make him easily approachable and giving him that overall friendly vibe. His subtle Irish accent coupled with flecks of his acquired American "sound" further adds to his charming combination.
    He can almost always be seen wearing his freshly pressed and tidy Hufflepuff wear, showing that is house can indeed be classy.
    When school garb is not required Finn usually opts for an equally tidy dress coat and dress shirt combo.

Personality: Finn's approachable appearance also reflects his personality. His respect for education and hard work, make him an ideal student to have in any class. While his sense of humor and kindness make him an ideal friend as well. He is somehow able to keep a level of aloofness about him that keeps him from becoming too focused on school. His level of wit, intelligence propel him in his studies and goings on about Hogwarts as well as creating him quite a reputation. If not for his dislike of heated competition or his easy going style, he would probably find himself a perfect fit as a Ravenclaw. Nonetheless he is quite content with the values of loyalty and friendship being the basis of his assigned house and though its near impossible to get him anything past annoyed, Finn is not without the occassion disliking of certain choice individuals...nor does he expect everyone to like him as well, though its hard not to.

Bio/background: A half-blood wizard, His mother a talented former Hogwarts student and a former Gringotts worker and His father a muggle. While he was born in Ireland and lived there for the majority of his life, having an American father meant many trips and visits to the United States. Finn has taken every opportunity to make his well accomplished pure-blood side proud. Keeping his mother's maiden name to keep the family wizardry going Finn does not reject his muggle side, rather he embraces it by spending the majority of his time in the United States where his parents now reside. However when school nears and is in session he prefers to stay with his grandmother in Ireland when he is able to.

Finn's greatest drive comes from his admiration for his pure-blood grandparents. His grandfather Shamus Fianna was a former Auror who helped contain many dark wizards during his employment. His grandmother, a former Ministry official is his greatest inspiration.
    After his grandfather's passing due to illness, Finn decided to spend a lot of his free time at his grandmother's large estate to keep her company.
    He receives many letters and packages from his grandmother throughout the year, all of which are delivered by his aged brown owl Sidney.

Finn excels in herbology and defensive arts, much like his grandmother. He has also become rather adept in Ancient Runes, thanks impart to his studying under his grandmother outside of the school year and first aid due to Madam Pomfrey's lessons as well as courses he took in the muggle world. Entering his last year he hopes to continue towards his career goal of becoming an Auror like his grandfather, who had also been a Hufflepuff student rather similar to himself.
    He was also a Beater for the Hufflepuff quidditch team his first few years at Hogwarts, however moved to one of the Chasers once the Madison twins arrived and filled his former position for a team style change. In any case he is still talented using his strong frame to create match up problems for opposing teams.

His wand is one of twisted blackthorn infused with a lock of Dryad hair, around 11in in length. It was formerly his grandfather's.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 07-19-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: more detail

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Name: Mallory Coppershaw

House: Gryffindor

Appearance: Mallory has flaming red hair which she always keeps in a messy ponytail (usually). Teachers around Hogwarts have tried to douse it with potions and spells to keep the color subdued (because it gets too much attention), but it just stays the ever eye-catchy red.

She is somewhat thin and short, 5'2 in height, a bit pixie-ish, with green eyes and freckles. She changes her look almost all the time, using fake glasses, wigs, and disguises to play pranks on her school mates and faculty.

Personality: Mallory prides herself in being a prankster. She's a huge fan of the Weasley twins, and in fact, works over their joke shop on certain holidays. She is never serious about anything and you never know what she's going to do next. One thing is for sure though, it's ought to be as outrageous as her hair.

She has gotten into quite a lot of scrapes with the faculty, particularly with Mr. Longbottom who she just loves to play pranks on her spare time. Although curiously, Mallory's grades are top-notch, teachers dismiss it as another cheating spell she sneaked out on them. She is one of the sources of the faculty's annoyance, and that might be why the Prefect title gracing her fiery head, was vehemently opposed.

Despite her raucous nature, she is very friendly and popular around the school. Most of the time, students ask her for favors that include something that will break the rules. Prefects are often told to keep an extra eye on her. She is a Beater for the Gryffindor team and she loves the Bludger.

She is a sucker for challenges, surprises and dares and won't ever hesitate going on an adventure, just as long as it includes danger, rule-breaking, or doing something weird.

Bio/background: Mallory came from a poor wizarding family but was quite happy the way she was. She has worked on many various odd jobs to help her family. When her admission to Hogwarts came when she was 11, she decided not to accept, for she knew going into Hogwarts would make her parents worry about her welfare. There was also that topic about school supplies, travel fare and other things that she knew would be a problem. Mallory, in an attempt to be gallant, tried to convince herself that she can live without it. She secretly yearned to study in Hogwarts, but being the bold idealistic girl she was, she thought it better to not bother her parents about it.

One day, she found her parents crying in their living room, and a tall, pale stranger clad in black was with them. They told her that she was being adopted to one of her uncles, Oliver Thornclaw, who was willing to pay for her school fees in Hogwarts. She must leave her family and live with her uncle in a huge dreary castle near Diagon Alley. All she would need and want will be provided for her, just as long as she stay with her uncle who was "sick".

It turns out, her uncle recognized her talents in wizardry and struck up a deal with her parents. Oliver wanted to make her his apprentice as an Auror. Mallory is extremely against it, because she thinks "apprentice" is such a serious word and would interfere in her prank-making. She often does the exact same opposite of the rules and what her strict uncle particularly tells her not to do. Nevertheless, she cares for her uncle a lot.

Mallory's Wand is ten inches Ebony, supple, with Unicorn Hair core.

++

Oh, btw, I've only read books 1-5, so pardon me if i get lost or something. I'll try to catch up! ><

++

[EDIT] >< i just happened to read Marudashi's characters and the twins likes pranks too... I hope Hogwarts is ready for a more pranksters ><
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-29-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: As requested by GM

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh... Another double post because of my screwy connection.. (I swear im not doing this on purpose) huhu
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-18-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post
    Sparkly Perriwinkle: Denied. Make the following changes and you will be approved:
    *Give Morpheal a last name
    *Give us a better description of your character, ie height, build, and some extra details.
    *Flesh out his personality a bit more. I like where you're going and want more detail.
    *Go ahead and add a paragraph on his psychic abilities to his bio. Be specific about how developed his abilities are. If it doesn't seem too GodModish, I'll allow it.
    All right edited it. I hope it is all right now.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Fionn Mac: Accepted. Glad to see Finn will be joining Alexis and Nathan.

i_say_sabotage: Your character, while well written, bothers me. I can't really see Hogwarts staff holding back a student with such talent, nor can I see McGonagall denying a student admission merely because she couldn't afford it. Therefore, you will either need to change Mallory's year or age. Since she works in the Weasely's Wizarding Wheezes in her spare time, I reccommend that it is her year that you change. Denied for the time being.

Sparkly Perriwinkle: Approved. Welcome aboard.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-18-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Thusia Acrux

House: Slytherin

Year: 6th

Appearance: See attachment.

She has a very thin frame but it is very good for athleticism and agility. She is considered to be amongst the most attractive girls in school, based mostly on the shape of her face and her mysterious attitude. She has high cheekbones against a thin, pointed face, with sleek, slate black hair and light green eyes. When not in school, she wears loose, somewhat revealing clothing, with bits of techy muggle influence.

Personality: She is a strange girl. To most, she seems to carry an air of superiority. She exerts a kind of mesmerizing power over others, in the way she weaves her words, and the way she interacts with those around her. Seduction, trickery, control and power are the pillars of everything that she values and are the main vessels through which she gets what she wants. However, this is not to be confused with narcissism. If she gets what she wants, it's good enough for her. However, she does make sure to keep a relatively sexy and suggestive tone about her, constantly, as this tends to help her in her endeavors. In general, she tends towards general kindness towards others, but many in the school have learned and know that she's bad news and this behavior serves only as a mask, disguising her true intentions. Upperclassmen in other houses tend to understand that it's best to just avoid interacting with her. Well... most of them, anyway.

However, this only begins to scratch the surface of the inner workings of Thusia's mind. Ideally, everything mentioned above simply suggests that she is controlling and self-obsessed. If only it were that simple. Unknown to her peers: she has gory, decrepit and deeply disturbing dreams on a nightly basis and will often have thoughts of murdering her fellow students. She is bothered constantly by a whispering in her ear (however, she can distinguish the whispers from the speech of other people), and she tends to become incredibly, sickening, obsessively engrossed and enraptured with certain persons or objects, although usually from a distance. She, however, is very good at keeping these kinds of thoughts and behaviors to herself.

She is not the kind to get angry easily. It takes a lot to escalate her into a rage but when she becomes infuriated, well... Let's just say "hell hath no fury," and leave it at that. Things that make her angry: completely ignoring her allure, belligerence, rude behavior to an extreme level and attacking that which she adores (whatever she happens to be obsessed with, which can change often).

She has a keen interest in the mechanical workings of the muggle world's technology, also...

Bio/background: Since childhood her parents had seen her as odd. She was the black sheep of the family, constantly excluding herself from happy gatherings, and, when she was little, she generally refused to interact with others, which puzzled nearly everyone, as her family was widely-renowned throughout the magical community as a family of happy and outgoing witches and wizards. As she grew older, it became more and more evident that she disliked the presence of others and that there was something wrong with her mind. She seemed sickened in the presence of some family members, and was very independent. It seemed to others that Thusia hated her family, which might not have been too far off from the truth.

When she was about eight or nine, odd things started happening to her and her family. At eight her mother was murdered by one of Voldemort's followers. It was less than a year later that her father had married himself once more... to a muggle. While she's never really had any feelings in regards to muggles, she felt it shameful to have their pure-blood family tainted by her step-mother, Beth. For a long time she sat in seclusion as her father loved this strange new woman. She hated every moment of it; however it was this time that she began to develop an interest in mechanics and technology in the muggle world.

Eventually, her father began to speak of alienating themselves from the wizarding world. She then found that she hated both of them. Almost as soon as these notion came to life her parents died in freak accidents that both the muggle and wizarding worlds have accepted them as freak accidents. However, the events surrounding their deaths are still somewhat hazy. Her step mother lost control of her vehicle and veered into an oncoming semi in traffic, while, later, her father's wand, in some still unclear circumstances had a spell from his wand backfire, which knocked him dead, instantly.

She, only 10, was taken in by another large wizarding family, which she remained with, still in quiet seclusion, and to which she returns every summer. She is content with the family as all members are pure-blood and generally leave her well alone. Soon she went off to Hogwarts, and has found her life quite tolerable between Hogwarts and home.

In her years at Hogwarts, Thusia has grown an attraction to Jace, or rather a silent obsession. She considers him worthy of her worship, and in her own time, she wishes for him to be hers, although she does not share his strong feelings against half-bloods and muggle-born.

Thusia's wand is much like a conductor's stick and she uses it like one when speaking (usually when angry), as well, which tends to frighten people, especially first years and underclassmen. It is 10 1/4", very thin, swishy, made of willow and has a core of dragon heart string.

=\ Up for judgement...

love
    dani
    dude
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dark-Magic-868848.jpeg‎
Views:	62
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	25277  
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 06-19-2009 at 12:37 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yugure's Goddess: approved, excellent character.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yugure's Goddess: 2 things:
    1) I'm a little uncomfortable with her mother being murdered by one of Voldemort's followers, but as long as it remains of little influence that's fine.
    2) In the wizarding world, most muggle electronics do not work properly. There's just something about having all the magic around. If you want these items to be merely decoration, that's fine. Just remember this.
    Thusia is approved.

Edit: Damn you Faceless, posting before me! *shakes fist!*
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-19-2009 at 12:23 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post

i_say_sabotage: Your character, while well written, bothers me. I can't really see Hogwarts staff holding back a student with such talent, nor can I see McGonagall denying a student admission merely because she couldn't afford it. Therefore, you will either need to change Mallory's year or age. Since she works in the Weasely's Wizarding Wheezes in her spare time, I reccommend that it is her year that you change. Denied for the time being.
    Edited as requested, GM-san! ^^ You're right, it's a bit unheard of that a poor student get denied to Hogwarts.. Although I was thinking more along the lines of paying for the school robes, school books, wands... etc. But it's up and fixed ^^

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i_say_sabotage: Approved straight away.

I'm very excited about the caliber of writers this RP has attracted. =D I'm not a huge RPer and am rather knew to the whole thing, so forgive me if I'm a really picky and idealistic GM. In any case, I won't be starting the RP right away. I'm going to give you all a fair amount of time to mentally get used to and develop your characters. Also, I'll start the OOC thread on Monday so we can bounce ideas off of each other. More info to come later.

And btw, WE NEED MORE FIRST YEARS. I strongly suggest I get some more going. D=

Closed Thread

Thread Information