AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: To the AF Community

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default To the AF Community

I have had time to think about this and think about my actions. And I apologize for them. I am very sorry if I had offended anyone, if you felt I force feed my opinion down people's throats. These are my hangs up and I will try my best to fix them. I understand people don't like my line break and I realize how much it looks like I'm IMing constantly. So I'll write in paragraphs for now. I realize that when I share my opinions I'm pretty stubborn about, that is what I learned from just being bullied at school. That I need to get my opinion out before someone shuts me up or someone hurts me. I know that isn't the case on AF, but I have built myself a very well constructed defense especially when it comes to people. I will try to put down my barrier as much as I can. I don't mean to offend people, I mean it ends up happening and I end up flaming people. But that all goes back to my well constructed defense I barely let down. All the issues that you see about me are due to my hangs up and their habits. I will be trying to fix them as much as I can. And if you don't like something that I do, I ask of you to please PM and tell me hey, you should fix this. I'm sorry AF for being in you eyes a "whiny" and "childish" person. I will try my best to be a better AF member and a better person. And maybe that is the one thing I have forgotten. Thank you AF you allowed me to see that I need a bit of work on my social skills. I don't know what more else to say other then sorry. And I will be working on it.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Member Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz has a reputation beyond repute Klakz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Who are you?
    Dead.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, thanks.
    Normally I wold say this is blog material (because it is) more so than thread material. But your intentions are in the right place. o_o;

I'm going to close this but leave it up so it doesn't get spammed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information