AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [NEWS] Kid flushed puppy down toilet

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

That video gave me the major lolz.

Didn't that poor animal just break your heart Eris!?!?!?!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buruku View Post
    Didn't that poor animal just break your heart Eris!?!?!?!
    No, years of exposure to the interwebs have left me emotionally scarred. Now I'm like Mr. Spock, except I can detect lulz.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seriously, those three items have totally offended my senses, not to mention some of the comments since that strike me as, oh say "HEARTLESS"! Honestly, I agree, where the hell were the parents? When I was growing up, parents generally never let a child that young play with a newborn puppy. Come on! Kids that age tend to be rough and can seriously hurt a puppy without meaning to. That one is on the parents in my opinion. If you going to wash a puppy, it would be better to wash them in a sink, and that's pushing it. Usually the puppies mother can handle washing them.
    As for the 17yr girl and 18yr boy, how sick do you have to be?! What kind of disfunction went on in their families? I mean really? A "joke"? Replacing a person's beer with apple juice, or sugar with salt is a joke. Turning on an oven and putting a cat in it is just down right SICK, and then to just walk away!?
    And I too find the referance that only Americans do this to be offensive. Cruelity to animals happens everywhere. Hell, Cambodinians(?) eat dogs. And they prepare the meal while it's still alive! But it's part of their culture so it's not my place to bad mouth it, but doesn't mean I like it.
    That's it, I'm done. After posting this, I feel I need a shower get to clean my soul. Honestly, this topic in general could be educational,,,, but the whole pros and cons bit, really offensive.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Seriously, those three items have totally offended my senses, not to mention some of the comments since that strike me as, oh say "HEARTLESS"! Honestly, I agree, where the hell were the parents? When I was growing up, parents generally never let a child that young play with a newborn puppy. Come on! Kids that age tend to be rough and can seriously hurt a puppy without meaning to. That one is on the parents in my opinion. If you going to wash a puppy, it would be better to wash them in a sink, and that's pushing it. Usually the puppies mother can handle washing them.
    As for the 17yr girl and 18yr boy, how sick do you have to be?! What kind of disfunction went on in their families? I mean really? A "joke"? Replacing a person's beer with apple juice, or sugar with salt is a joke. Turning on an oven and putting a cat in it is just down right SICK, and then to just walk away!?
    And I too find the referance that only Americans do this to be offensive. Cruelity to animals happens everywhere. Hell, Cambodinians(?) eat dogs. And they prepare the meal while it's still alive! But it's part of their culture so it's not my place to bad mouth it, but doesn't mean I like it.
    That's it, I'm done. After posting this, I feel I need a shower get to clean my soul. Honestly, this topic in general could be educational,,,, but the whole pros and cons bit, really offensive.

You must be new here. Welcome to the internets.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

I really couldn't even believe that the dog fit. OMG that poor cat!!! Burned alive...gosh that makes me wanna cry, how can people be so gosh darn cruel.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Member k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Mario!

Quote Originally Posted by Hello, Mr. Diocletian View Post
    Gawd, that is heartless.
    Baked kitten?

Not that I have a thing for kittens, but I would attack that girl if I ever seen her.

A joke?
    What was she going to do, send it to her friends with a card attached saying lol?

WTH, dude.

Crazy.

EDIT: OH
    I see what she was trying to do.

You see, it says she broke into her ex's apartment and put the kitten in there oven.

Probably trying to get back at her ex with some sick retarded scheme.

Man, I'd totally put her in an oven.

I'd put something else here but a lot of people would regard it as offensive.

Who the hell would bake a cat name Tiger Lily?
    TT-TT
    Last edited by k-kid; 06-20-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: cookie!
    Well peeps, Bruno is out. So go and either download a rip or buy a copy.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Quote Originally Posted by k-kid
    Who the hell would bake a cat name Tiger Lily?

Who in gods name would bake a cat/kitten period? This is just awful. God, some people today, I swear.

Edit: Awwww Poor little Dyno.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 06-20-2009 at 06:00 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Second rate troll gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover is infamous around these parts gaaraanimelover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

Wouldn't it be extremely funny if the puppy had died from the aforementioned toilet flushing? Too bad.... I wish it had, that would be sooooooooooooo funny

Member k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Mario!

Last edited by k-kid; 06-21-2009 at 09:39 PM.
    Well peeps, Bruno is out. So go and either download a rip or buy a copy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information