AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do you think Aizen had reasons?

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you think Aizen had reasons?

So... I have been wondering for a while and I want to share my thoughts with you too. In many animes,movies,serials and so on, wherever there are bad-evil people and they kill somebody there is nearly always reasons for them to do it.
    Regrets
    Revenge
    Seeking for power
    and so on.
    So what do you think? Did Aizen have his own reasons? And what reasons do you think it would have been?

Personally I think Aizen's past was screwed . And he is not doing this only for power to control over the soul society and to "STAND IN HEAVEN". I think he has some kind of anger,hatred for Soul Society, maybe he wants revenge. That's most likely. (maybe for the lost woman )

Please share your thoughts with me
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 08:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I have wondered this as well. Sometimes bad people have their own reasons for wanting to destroy something or someone they hate. Of course, watching the series, I myself find some of Soul Society's laws to be relatively harsh, and the fact that they were going to experiment on the Vizards as if they were hollow would have been a cruel denouement on their part. Of course, Aizen himself is cruel in the way he does things, so that gives him no excuse.

Also, what is this "lost woman" business? Was there something in the story about it that I missed?

^My piece of mediocrity

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 01:38 AM
    Threads

Yeah, he obviously was very corrupt from the start, especially because he had it planned for quite some time, as he pretty much tricked Momo into trusting him, and then he befriended Gin, because he saw the same way Aizen did. As for the reason behind his actions, it is hard to say, but he mentioned a lot that he wanted more power, which is the whole reason he goes to Hueco Mundo and all that. So, all in all, I think it is that he wanted to just be more powerful. =/
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

Junior Member narutohits is on a distinguished road narutohits's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

no we dont thk so

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 06:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

we dont know yet

REMEMBER
    UNCLE AZIEN WANTS YOU
    TO JOIN THE ESPADA
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Atsui Sake View Post
    Also, what is this "lost woman" business? Was there something in the story about it that I missed?
    No, it wasn't in the story. It's just my guess. Maybe they will still show his past and maybe he had woman he loved and Soul Society killed her. Sorry to confuse you. It's just my imagination taking over
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 01:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it was just lust for power. He has that "I'm smarter than you" manner that a lot of criminals have...mastermind types, maybe? Wouldn't you all do something similar if you thought you could get away with it?

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 05:34 PM
    Threads

besides the writers needing a main antagonist, i personally find him to be the kind of person that gets "bored" with life, and he has to spice it up somehow, the way he acts doesnt particularly point towards some bad past experience, hes to calm and cool about his actions, if he was bitter than hed be freaking out about it to explain his actions, plus his zanpaktou, Kyoka Suigetsu is purely an illusionary zanpaktou, and it symbolizes his deceitful, lieing self...

overall i think he just got bored with life and decided to shake things up...
    Last edited by ichimoku_fanboy; 06-19-2009 at 01:36 AM.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2010 12:49 AM
    Threads

Honestly not expecting a complex/deep meaning reason because Kubo's story telling has gone downhill since Ichigo left training with the vaizards. I think he just believes in the "only the strongest survive" so since he's supposedly the strongest, he might as well rule the whole world.

With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 10:04 AM
    Threads

Yer, agreeing with all the top posts, he is just a powerful maniac? with a very calm demeanour

Junior Member Osky is on a distinguished road Osky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 11:44 AM
    Threads

My view on Aizen is that he wants to control everything. He took the Arancar making cube from Rukia and is trying to get make an army strong enough to take on soul society. I have read all of the manga so far so i actually have an idea to whats up his sleave but i shouldn't say anymore cus it will be a big spoiler.

Click the link above ... register and fill out some easy surveys and win free awsome prizes.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i believ Aizen really doenst lik how the SS works and since he has so much power he probably wants to challenge them and see were his power can go..i wonder will he be able to beat the king of the SS...who i believ is Ichigo

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

bad ideas are not enough FirebornX is a jewel in the rough FirebornX is a jewel in the rough FirebornX is a jewel in the rough FirebornX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 02:39 AM
    Threads

Well my thoughts is that perhaps it's just simple, he has an overwhelming urge to gain power, power, and more power in order to become a god and control everyone and everything.
    Kinda like Gendo Ikari of Evangelion.

*holds up cardboard sign saying "will sacrifice everything to become god"*

♥'s green Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa has a reputation beyond repute Chiatsa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

Personally, I think it's just because he is not satified with the power he already has and is longing for more - which I think is why he is the he has the Arrancar. And because he just hates the Soul Society overall. p:
    The wave over a wave, a weird thing I saw,
    Through-wrought, and wonderful ornate:
    A wonder on the waves, water become bone.

Member ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2012 04:13 AM
    Threads

It's so hard to tell, really, what his intentions are. He'd been doing, and is still doing, so much...Obviously, from the start, or rather, from the info we've been given, he seems to be looking for a way to improve himself, to go beyond his limits (like Sasuke in Naruto). Of course, he's already insanely powerful; like when he was still a Lt, he was casting high-level and forbidden spells without chanting or ritual..he'd just do it. Experimenting on his fellow Shinigami was simply about location and available testing stock; he wanted to see how strong one could become through hollowification. As for the cube, and bringing Inoue to Los Noches, and showing it to her...he knows her power, knows what she can do. I'm pretty sure he planned it so she would reverse time on it so as to unlock it from its sealed state, stopping her before she erased it from existence.
    The Kings Key...? Creating an army of Espada and Arrancar...cannon fodder...
    Or is his goal still SS? With all of the captains and Lts drawn out of SS, who's left there to protect it?
    Is his ultimate goal power? Self-improvement? Or is it Chaos?
    Right now, he has both sides pitted against eachother, on multiple battlefields...and right now, what is he doing...? He's sitting back, letting everything unfold; he doesn't even seem to care.
    Life...In Every Breath

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

If I were Aizen and knew the stuff he did I would prolly do what he is doing for many reasons. Bored, power hungery, ect.... Power is the most likely one here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information