AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Thanks for that smart feeling today.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Default Thanks for that smart feeling today.

So yesterday i was playing WoW, and of course im trying to do something everyone else is doing and i cant figure it out. Of course i finally do figure it out, but along the way someone told me to type /camp in the talk. Like the idiot not knowing what it did i did it. Possibly the dumbest thing ive done in like a couple hours.. Made me feel real retarded..

Then about 20 mins later i got on youtube and started listening to a song i hadnt heard in awhile (Sick Puppies: All the same) i lazely scroll down to the recent comments and wa-bam i notice some idiot talking about the bands lead guitarist.. they all think shes Avril Lavigne (Sp?), im thinking there a bunch of 12 yr olds cause she looks nothing like Avy. So i proceeded to fill the nubs in on some intelligence. I love how they sat there for like 2 days arguing about who it was, and none of them thought to open another tab and Wiki it.. I fealt very smart.. So smart it negated my retarded feeling from before..

So i posted all of this just to ask;

Have you been made to look like a fool, or actually been a fool recently? If so explain, i like hearing peoples blunders..

Have you out samrted someone lately that gave you enormous satifaction? If so, explain. No matter how smart the other person was.. I like hearing about their blunders too.

(i mise well just tell yall im from some far away place, to explain away this horrible spelling.. what i get for being lazy...)
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Broly3k8 View Post
    So yesterday i was playing WoW, and of course im trying to do something everyone else is doing and i cant figure it out. Of course i finally do figure it out, but along the way someone told me to type /camp in the talk. Like the idiot not knowing what it did i did it. Possibly the dumbest thing ive done in like a couple hours.. Made me feel real retarded..
    I haven't played WoW in years! I never even heard of /camp, what does it do?

So i posted all of this just to ask;

Have you been made to look like a fool, or actually been a fool recently? If so explain, i like hearing peoples blunders..
    Oh hellz yes. My friends recently taught me that:

Boron tribromideFormula: BBr3
    Boron trifluorideFormula: BF3

I always get them mixed up. :/

Have you out samrted someone lately that gave you enormous satifaction? If so, explain. No matter how smart the other person was.. I like hearing about their blunders too.

(i mise well just tell yall im from some far away place, to explain away this horrible spelling.. what i get for being lazy...)
    Have I outsmarted anyone lately? Heh, like I ever could.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I haven't played WoW in years! I never even heard of /camp, what does it do?
    It logs you for some gay butt reason. I have no idea why or how but it does.. and i was very peeved.. cause of course i came back and i was in front of all the people who just heard someone say "You have to type /camp in talk!" and i was like "OK!" *character has been signed out*.. Then they tried to get me with Alt-F4 but i am too smart for that!
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It logs you for some gay butt reason. I have no idea why or how but it does.. and i was very peeved.. cause of course i came back and i was in front of all the people who just heard someone say "You have to type /camp in talk!" and i was like "OK!" *character has been signed out*.. Then they tried to get me with Alt-F4 but i am too smart for that!
    Pfft, jerks. If it was me, I would DUEL them all!

...You can still duel right? Man, I haven't played in soo long.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Pfft, jerks. If it was me, I would DUEL them all!

...You can still duel right? Man, I haven't played in soo long.
    Yes but i was on my meezly 65Dk and they were all 80's.... I stood no chance.. plus they were doign this hack crap were the were going into one of the walls at Orgimar. Lame.. I ended up leaving and going through and Instance with some friends.Yay. Dueling is fun... i like dueling noobs in there noob land.. run up to them and be like "Im double question mark cause im lvl 11 and your lvl 2.. You can take me if your good.. then one shot them.. it makes me feel so superior.. lolz. im a bad person arent i?
    Formally Broly3k8.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes but i was on my meezly 65Dk and they were all 80's.... I stood no chance.. plus they were doign this hack crap were the were going into one of the walls at Orgimar. Lame.. I ended up leaving and going through and Instance with some friends.Yay. Dueling is fun... i like dueling noobs in there noob land.. run up to them and be like "Im double question mark cause im lvl 11 and your lvl 2.. You can take me if your good.. then one shot them.. it makes me feel so superior.. lolz. im a bad person arent i?
    Nah, I did that once or twice also. Nothing wrong with stroking the ol' ego once in a while.

Anyway, we are getting off topic.

Oh! I did outsmart somebody by showing this webpage.

Heh, Uncyclopedia provides many lols and misleads many.
    Last edited by Seņor Nobody; 06-15-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Eh Bump.

I havent outsmarted many people today.. bu tmy wife did get me last night.. pretty damn good too..I cant even remember the situation now, but it ended up with her calling me gay.. Ehh i lov eher to death.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Someone told me to press CTRL+W on the keyboard, and... browser closed.

In another site, where most of the members there were my classmates are, we had a classmate who was a troll. We tricked another of our classmate into believing that that troll wasn't a classmate, where in fact he was.
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was in a 3 v 3 Starcraft match in a tourney. My teammates ensured that we would win. When the match got well in, they both left, leaving me to defeat three zerg users while I used terran units. Don't they know? Bats own lings and rines own hydras. I just had to build up a suitable infantry army with some medics alongside and one base went down. Then the heavier units came in...Apparently, one was kind of fond of the air so, knowing how I work out, when missile turrets don't work, send the valks. Last was full force. Those ultralisks proved terrible, so I took every other mineral cache that I could to prevent the building of ultras, then I took turns with Battlecruisers and wraiths, sending in infantry after the ground defenses were gone.

/terran rape

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Pineapple Vendor View Post
    I was in a 3 v 3 Starcraft match in a tourney. My teammates ensured that we would win. When the match got well in, they both left, leaving me to defeat three zerg users while I used terran units. Don't they know? Bats own lings and rines own hydras. I just had to build up a suitable infantry army with some medics alongside and one base went down. Then the heavier units came in...Apparently, one was kind of fond of the air so, knowing how I work out, when missile turrets don't work, send the valks. Last was full force. Those ultralisks proved terrible, so I took every other mineral cache that I could to prevent the building of ultras, then I took turns with Battlecruisers and wraiths, sending in infantry after the ground defenses were gone.

/terran rape
    Nice... this reminds me of a time when a group of 55 Gold Crosses in Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, in Team Tactical were demolishing everyone on my team. I came in late the first match and ended up losing. They talked much crap during intermission. Then the second match started and my whole team left so it was just me the first 2mins. I ended up demolishing all 3 55 GC's. It was like taking candy from children. It was a Team DM and i was at 50points before my first team mate got in. The 55 GC's didnt last the rest of the round, and all three left as soon as the finale score came up.. I love doing that.. You would think that i wouldnt be any good because im only 4th prestige, but dont forget, it is a military game, and tactics do count

Edit: THat was my rep btw.. i always forget to name them....
    Last edited by NorthOfTime; 06-19-2009 at 12:39 PM.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Mavericker 2.0 Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

a smart feeling

i am smart!
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice... this reminds me of a time when a group of 55 Gold Crosses in Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, in Team Tactical were demolishing everyone on my team. I came in late the first match and ended up losing. They talked much crap during intermission. Then the second match started and my whole team left so it was just me the first 2mins. I ended up demolishing all 3 55 GC's. It was like taking candy from children. It was a Team DM and i was at 50points before my first team mate got in. The 55 GC's didnt last the rest of the round, and all three left as soon as the finale score came up.. I love doing that.. You would think that i wouldnt be any good because im only 4th prestige, but dont forget, it is a military game, and tactics do count

Edit: THat was my rep btw.. i always forget to name them....
    By any chance, do you also have CoD Finest Hour? I play that from time to time and could use some allies for some team matches. I'm usually the "bait"/cover fire. That or I'm breaching rooms. If only they made it a little better.

I mean, with SOCOM: Combined assault, I can breach, frag and clear easily. With an armed humvee, despite being sniper bait, on the top turret, I mow about 4-5 players on avg. I'm glad the Poland map provides the Humvee. A patch was set up some time ago because people were getting pissed about "quicksniping". Now, when you enter scope mode, the screen gets a bit blurry and inaccurate to prevent it.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have I ever done anything foolish??? Foolish is what Baka does best!!!

One time I was on a swing. I was on my way up going backwards and I spit. Well, if you have ever done this then you know that you catch up with the spit on the way back down. LOL

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I went out to eat with my mother and sister for Mother's Day, and got a salad with my dinner. As all three of us were talking, I went to get a bite of salad and didn't notice it fell off my fork while I was chatting. Biting down on an empty fork = classy AND painful.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wobby Baka View Post
    Have I ever done anything foolish??? Foolish is what Baka does best!!!

One time I was on a swing. I was on my way up going backwards and I spit. Well, if you have ever done this then you know that you catch up with the spit on the way back down. LOL

I LOL'ed Very loudly at this.. dont know why.
    Formally Broly3k8.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I'm a cynic cold and cruel. Okay that was a lie, hahahahaahahaa. I use to be though. But recently a guy I was talking to on IRC posted a picture of his car and I said basically:

Project Trash Mobile
    You're right you're doing a very nice job on that car, it's a beast.

hahahahahahahaa. I couldn't help myself. It just happens sometimes.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I LOL'ed Very loudly at this.. dont know why.
    The reason why is because it is funny to hear about someone spitting on themselves.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wobby Baka View Post
    The reason why is because it is funny to hear about someone spitting on themselves.
    Now this part made me laugh. hahahahahaa. I love the description of it is all. I spit on myself today.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Closed Thread

Thread Information