AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] K-ON!

Member Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 07:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV Series] K-ON!

Type: TV series - Currently 10 episodes long.
    Genre: Comedy, slice of life

Plot synopsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime News Network
    It's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bass player, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...
    Story (5/10)
    It's cute, but not original.

Characters (7/10)
    My only problem is the lack of male characters, but apart from that, K-ON!'s cast is great.

Art/animation (10/10)
    Honestly, the animation is some of the best I've seen.

Voice acting, music (8/10)
    The voice acting is very well done. I'll give two thumbs-up to the actors.

Overall (8/10)
    It's very enjoyable; light and fluffy.

Senior Member TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000 has a reputation beyond repute TwiDragon1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 03:47 AM
    Threads

Story (6/10) - For the story, I really can't say much. After the first episode or two, you can really just go into a random episode, and not worry too much about the previous episodes. All it is, is just one of those high school animes with music.
    Characters (8/10) - As Eku said, it would of been better to put in more male characters. However this is not to say that the cast was a bad choice. I do feel that they could of devolved Mugi a bit more. As for everyone else, they did a pretty good job in my opinion.
    Art/animation (10/10) - The people who did the artwork and animation for this show, sure did a really good job at making this show look very cute. I can't say anything too bad, except that there where a few episodes where you would be looking at one frame fo 10-20 secconds, and have little to nothing happening.
    Voice acting, music (10/10) - I don't pay too much attention to the soundtrack, but it felt like it fit throughout the series. As for the voice acting, I can't say much because I've never really watched an anime in its original format, so I can't really give my input here. Although I do think all the voices match up.
    Overall (9/10) - This is one of my favorite shows, and I reccomend this to anyone who enjoys shows like Azumanga Diaoh. It may not have the best story, but it has a lot of those cute and funny anime scense, and its just a good series.

-Matt

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] K-ON!

Story (6/10)
    was good, but simple..

Characters (10/10)
    one of the few anime with best characters

Art/animation (9/10)
    Seriously good and so colourful

Voice acting, music (9/10)
    even the songs was so good

Overall (9/10)
    kawaiiiii
    Last edited by Aznen; 06-06-2013 at 10:12 PM.

UnExpected....

Senior Member thelegend117 is on a distinguished road thelegend117's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2015 01:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: heart stopper10

I think everything was good about this anime.... The characters were really unique....i love the original soundtrack... I wished the anime was a little bit longer with more adventures for the houkago tea time band..but it was really good.

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

My take on K-ON, I just seen one episode and it was terribly boring.

Senior Member natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts L Laptop Ice Cream Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2018 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i watched k-on a bit and got bored after some time.....no offence....
    but the drummer is very cool!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: sustainna

Good general rule of thumb. Give an anime at least 4 episodes before judging as most of them usually have slow pacing to start.
    Madoka Magica is a good example of this.
    "Used to be named Solomore. Adopted a new Username/Handle. Find me on Twitch! Twitch.tv/sustainna"
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

8. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love K-on!, but i have to disagree about the animation. I'd say it's more like a 6 or so out of 10. If you watch 'Sound! Euphonium' you'll see where I'm coming from. But yes, K-On! is KAWAII!!

10. Likes blueangel06661 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information