AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: beach

Junior Member eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2009 11:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default beach

This are photos i took by the beach.. pls comment~~~ thx......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2589.JPG‎
Views:	37
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	25201   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2594.JPG‎
Views:	30
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	25202  
    No worries~~~ there's a world of excitements out there to be explored~~~ CHEER UP!!
    *p.s: i'm noob...

Senior Member Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101 has a reputation beyond repute Phoenix101's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2009 12:03 AM
    Threads

I like them, I realy like photographs of landscapes, nature,etc. so I give you the thumbs up.
    Don't run away! You'll only die tired!!

Junior Member eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun is a name known to all eddy-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2009 11:47 AM
    Threads

Default thx

thank you........ I'll try and improve.....
    No worries~~~ there's a world of excitements out there to be explored~~~ CHEER UP!!
    *p.s: i'm noob...

Junior Member andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin has much to be proud of andrewmoquin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 09:41 PM
    Threads

It's nice but next time try to focus the beach 'coz it's more beautiful to see the whole expansion of it. Also take more pictures with great view on that area and try to post it here. I'll be looking forward of it. Thanks in advance.

“Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”
    “Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement rings, wedding rings and sufferings.”

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

I like that first photo. =3 You should take the date stamp off your settings, though.
    Last edited by Neddog; 06-12-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Threads

i prefer the first photo aswell, i like distance shots but the both still nice shots, Nice try

Closed Thread

Thread Information