AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Forgotten Anime

Junior Member Zalinski is on a distinguished road Zalinski's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 10:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Forgotten Anime

I've been trying to find this anime I watched on Adult Swim ages ago. I remember only little things, but in general that It was an epic anime I had enjoyed back then quite alot. I'm not sure how to do the spoilers thing so I'll just warn you now.

*spoiler ahead*

I remember the main protagonist being an android who went about saving this girl who kept being abducted by other androids of his kind for some reason I cant remember. They traveled together and met up with different friendly androids towards the end. I rememeber there was a sex scene at the end as well with the protagonist and the woman.

Season 2, or maybe there was just one season, starts and all I remember here was that the woman and the protagonist had went different ways for the time being. Dont remember much about this season but the ending. The villain brainwashes the protagonists friends(brothers?), but he then goes on to murder them after breaking emotionally or in his programming(something like that). After that, he goes on to not only murder the villain but blow the entire city up as well and, from what I remember, this was the ending to the series.

Anyone have ANY Idea as to what I'm talking about. Just throw me some names so I can get started.

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

actualy i have a blur memory of the anime u talkin bout .

well um not sure , will tell u if i get some solid evidence for my own acceptance.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sounds very similar to Kikaider, minus he time-travel.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Zalinski is on a distinguished road Zalinski's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 10:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Sounds very similar to Kikaider, minus he time-travel.
    Did a search and yes thats the one. Thanks, though I dont remember any time travel.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

anyone else seen key the metal Idol ?

one of my fave 90's cyber punk animes plus its got a good sound track too

Closed Thread

Thread Information