AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass: Did u like the ending?

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Poor proEuphie.....
    I loved this anime so much and that ending weather or not he really died was needed. It is alright for him to live as long as nobody but CC knows it. I will not say I think he is alive though there is BIG SUPPORT FOR IT, and even if there was none, sunrise likes to play god and Lelouch is thier money Jesus. He will rise again.
    Anyways I loved the end. Why did nunally see shock images? I thought only people with the code could give people shock images.... Another reason why he maybe alive.
    ANYWAYS good ~Fin~

The Local Vampire XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX has a reputation beyond repute XxPantherChickxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2011 08:23 PM
    Threads

I know this sounds a bit immature, but I cried when Lelouch died and Nunnally was crying that she needed her brother. I was very sad for a little bit, but happy at the same time that Lelouch was willing to sacrifice his life in order to help everyone else. ;_; -^_^-

~Beautiful set made by *Tsuki* <333

<--Clicky, plz!

I gave you my heart to keep in your possession. It's very fragile and the only one I have left, so please don't break it. <3

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone else think it is ironic that when Euphie died people were chanting zero and when Lelouch died they did?

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2014 04:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I really loved the series and the ending was very well done, in my opinion. Pretty thought provoking.

I am not going to go crazy into the whole "Was the Zero Requiem good or bad?" argument (since I am really not in the mood to argue with proEuphie), but for an anime like this, it is important to fully consider (not just look for 3 seconds and demonize) both sides. Was the Zero Requiem completely good? Of course not, lots of people died during the implementation of the Zero Requiem (its important to note, however, that the Zero Requiem ONLY started with the crowning of Lelouch as the 99th Emperor of Britannia; all previous events are NOT part of the Zero Requiem) and you have to be rather ignorant to think so. Was the Zero Requiem bad? Again, no, since it virtually achieved its goal of world peace and one would have to be rather naive and immature not to see that.

Sure you can have your opinion on this but like I said, knowing the other side is just as important since the issue is not nearly as cut and dry as SOME PEOPLE think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MercenaryMERC View Post
    Anyways I loved the end. Why did nunally see shock images? I thought only people with the code could give people shock images.... Another reason why he maybe alive.
    Okay, let's just clear up some things.

1. Giving quote "shock images" is an ability unique to C.C. It is not known whether or not it is an ability that ALL people of the Code have, since only 3 other people have been shown with the Code (V.V, Charles, and the nun) and none of them have done such a thing, so it can't be assumed that Lelouch would have the same ability as C.C to transfer "shock images", even if he had the Code.

2. The "shock images" are not transferred by simple contact; it is a conscience transfer (meaning, C.C is in control of whether the images occur or not). At Narita, the only reason why Lelouch saw images was because he touched C.C while she giving the shock images to Suzaku and Suzaku only reacts because of the initial transfer (he has an "ability" to sense C.C) and the incident on Kanime island. Nunnally wouldn't react by simply touching Lelouch's hand if he had the Code.

The image's we saw when Nunally touched Lelouch's hand were merely images given to the audience as clarification of what Nunnally was finding out about Lelouch, what she "saw". When she became blind, she developed the ability to tell if a person was lying by holding their hand. She found out that her brother was lying about what he was doing and then realized the truth about it.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No no no. There is a much better argument than that.
    Ok Nunally can tell if someone is lieing by holding thier hand as anyone can that learns that skill. She would have knew long be4 that lelouch was zero if she had soe 6th sense.

Why would CC be the only one to be able to give out shock images? what made her different?

CC thought she need direct contact as first and it turns out she did not, and if she had control over it Lelouch would not have see that stuff, so it could be said that one may not have control over it, and this would apply to lelouch who if he did get the code would be new to it and prolly had no control.
    Also at the end CC talked about people who used Geass would live alone ad stuff like that and said but thats not right is it lelouch?. She could be talking to lelouch as he was dead but she never did that for Mao, or anyone so why lelouch? I find it more likely she was talking to someone in the here and now.
    Anyways Sunrise likes to play god an Lelouch is thier Jesus, it is only a matter of time.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ok Nunally can tell if someone is lieing by holding thier hand as anyone can that learns that skill. She would have knew long be4 that lelouch was zero if she had soe 6th sense.
    True, but remember, she must be holding the person's hand to figure out if they are telling the truth. Ever since the end of the first season, Lelouch and Nunnally have never been in close proximity to each other (certainly not close enough for her to touch his hand). The only other time that this happened was when they met up on the Damocles, but she was under the influence of Lelouch's Geass at the time.

Why would CC be the only one to be able to give out shock images? what made her different?
    That is something that is never completely explained, among other things (why is Suzaku able to detect C.C, while Lelouch, who has a contract with her, is not, for example?). C.C is the only Code user that has confirmed psychic abilities. So far, the only hint of an explaination of C.C's unique psychic powers would be her age. She is the oldest character on the show, at over 600 years old (V.V is no where near that old, so we can not compare him to her).

CC thought she need direct contact as first and it turns out she did not, and if she had control over it Lelouch would not have see that stuff, so it could be said that one may not have control over it, and this would apply to lelouch who if he did get the code would be new to it and prolly had no control.
    She did have control, meaning that she can consciencely control the images, rather than having them occur simply by touch (Lelouch has touched her many times without the shock images occuring). When she was giving the images to Suzaku, Lelouch touched her (C.C warned him not to touch her), which lead to him being exposed to the images as well.

Lelouch might have been able to do the same thing....assuming that he has the same psychic abilities as C.C (a possiblity close to 0) and that he even recieved a Code in the first place.

Also at the end CC talked about people who used Geass would live alone ad stuff like that and said but thats not right is it lelouch?. She could be talking to lelouch as he was dead but she never did that for Mao, or anyone so why lelouch? I find it more likely she was talking to someone in the here and now.
    Anyways Sunrise likes to play god an Lelouch is thier Jesus, it is only a matter of time.
    Why do people think that it is out of the ordinary for a 600+ year old woman, who has been killed multiple times, including being burned to death and decapitated, and who has never had a real friend in her life, to be talking to herself? There have several instances (excluding the ones with Anya/Lady Marianne) where C.C has talked to herself, so why would this final instance be any different? Also, it is not unusual for an anime character to talk to a dead character as if they were alive (its quite common, actually, given Japan's spiritual views). C.C would "talk to" Lelouch because he was the one who actually gave her what she really wanted (love and friendship); Mao wouldn't be given the same treatment (at least, not in the way she did for Lelouch) since he didn't care about her in the same way (at one point, he was going to cut her up and stuff her in a suitcase).

Is Lelouch dead? Yes, that been confirmed on multiple occasions. Will Sunrise let Code Geass (and Lelouch) die out? I don't think so...not by a long shot. I wouldn't call Lelouch their Jesus (I think that distinction goes to Gundam), but he (and the series itself) is popular enough to milk the crap out of, such as Suzaku of the Counterattack and Tales of an Alternate Shogunate (Lelouch is present in both of them), both of which came out towards the end or at the end of the series (however, since these manga are set in alternate timelines, instead of being sequels, Lelouch's presence in both of these manga does not negate his death in the anime).
    This is my war face.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1. that still does not put aside the first season.
    2. Maybe so but it is not confirmed so taling about thispart I guess is useless.
    3. He killed his father. the world of C was starting but lelouch ordered him to disapear and he did at that moment. He killed is father and got the code. CC did not have 100% control meaning that if lelouch did have the same thing that he would have next to no control.
    4. Ya love. Makes the world go round.
    And watch this...... Oh and code Geass spoiler. Warning some interesting talk. Mature almost.

makes sense right? XD
    Oh and CC was crying at the end because lelouch did not die, he became immortal like her, and she knows that pain more than any.
    Last edited by MercenaryMERC; 07-10-2009 at 01:34 PM.

EXTROVERTED HERO Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads

...The staff flat out said he died so he's dead.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Wolf View Post
    ...The staff flat out said he died so he's dead.
    I have heard that be4.
    Plus they would not tell us he is alive it wouldkind of spoil it.

Junior Member thethorndog is on a distinguished road thethorndog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 04:52 PM
    Threads

I know the answer to all.

As far as we know, when someone touches c.c, they can remember her memories. It is really simple of why nunaly could see his brother's momeries. Lelouch obtained inmortality therefore, getting every and each power that c.c had, including the flashbacks lol.

I mean, we know lelouch, he wouldnt die just like that ;P
    Last edited by thethorndog; 07-11-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lelouch lied and almost never tol the truth, so I think he lied to us all and he is alive somewhere. Sunrise wont let this die.
    ALL HAIL JESUS! ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by thethorndog View Post
    I know the answer to all.

As far as we know, when someone touches c.c, they can remember her memories. It is really simple of why nunaly could see his brother's momeries. Lelouch obtained inmortality therefore, getting every and each power that c.c had, including the flashbacks lol.

I mean, we know lelouch, he wouldnt die just like that ;P
    Actually, the shock images are a combination of the victim's memories and C.C's memories. When C.C induced the images on Suzaku, he saw both his memories and hers, not just C.C's, and certainly not in any logical order (the same goes for Lelouch in both instances where he saw shock images). And, as I have already said before, C.C is in control of whether the images occur or not. There have been several people who have come into contact with C.C with nothing happening to them, so a simple touch is not going to do anything.

Also, you are assuming that Lelouch would have the same powers as C.C, which certainly wouldn't be the case if he got the Code from Charles (Lelouch certainly couldn't have received it from C.C; she would have died), who certainly did not have the same abilities as C.C, such as her psychic ability to induce images (it HAS been confirmed that C.C is the ONLY one who can do this; the reason WHY she can do this, if there is a reason, has not been fully explained [the alluded reason is her age and traumatic experiences, something the other Code users are nowhere close to possessing]).

So, even if Lelouch had the Code (a theory that I not only do not believe, but have debunked 3 times on this forum alone), Nunnally would not see anything (at least, not just Lelouch's memories in chronological order). Plus, these are "shock" images for a reason. Don't you think she would have had the same half-traumatic experience of that happening?

Sunrise DID bring him back. I just said that. I already said that they brought Lelouch back (as the main character) in Tales of an Alternate Shogunate. This ran shortly AFTER the series ended (meaning his death already occured). Bandai is certainly not going to let Code Geass (and Lelouch) die out (not now, anyway). But like I said before, this does not negate his death in the anime, since the manga takes place in an alternate universe...and almost 200 years before Code Geass even starts.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 07-11-2009 at 10:39 PM.
    This is my war face.

Junior Member thethorndog is on a distinguished road thethorndog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 04:52 PM
    Threads

there is somwthing wrong with what u said, after giving teh code, the user doesnt die.

why do u think v.v didnt die after giving the code to the emperor? v.v died because he got owned by the other robots. and the reason the nun died when she gave the code to c.c was because she killed herself

Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 12:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Need to check

@Proeuphie
    because of a different post, I don't feel like adding too much to this forum anymore, so I will respond to scattered things I read.

You need to understand that without some of that evil, you wouldn't exist. Its not about Adolf Hitler.. it's about people who made evil choices for your sake. It's not a good thing, but it's the reason many of us are alive today, and live as good people. It's an impossible question to answer with regards to morality. What's better, a good person living and having evil children. Or an evil person dying and having good children. The question is not exaclty that, but it follows a very similar morality.

It's very easy to renounce past evils, but it's also very ignorant. Never forget, or the future will repeat itself.

War is a necessary evil, how do you stop two kids from fighting once in a while. It's exactly the same thing, as history shows time and time again. I say you will be more useful as a human being if you understand this, and make realistic projections on how we minimize evil and whatnot. Aiming for perfection as a society is a horrible approach. Look at what happened to all utopias out there.

The fact that you didn't get a penny out of slavery, doesn't mean that the country as a whole didn't benefit from it. Slaves made america livable, and was the roots of the north. It follows the same idea, past evils created good, so how do we take this?

Dream too much, and reality will crush you.

One thing is having dreams, and another thing is being a dreamer. MLK had dreams, but he had a fist too. Euphy only had dreams.. she was a dreamer. Not fit for a leader. I'm a dreamer too, although not as childish as Euphy.

Please teach us how to reach perfect peace without violence and oppression. You would trample countless brilliant minds.

You seem to think that the only type of leader is one who leads his people in a violent struggle against other people. You seem to think that life is a zero-sum game, and that nobody gains anything without fighting and killing and taking it from other people
    NOTHING is free, first of all you need to understand this. Of course killing doesn't provide everything. And I hate violence.. but when I look at the people in the streets, I see a lot of potential and inevitable violence. I commend you for your optimist, but you are the first person I have ever seen think this way after thinking about it deeply. Live in reality, for your sake and that of others. violence sucks, but there is no way of making everybody happy.. and supid people who are unhappy tend to become violent.

But you misinterpret me, I'm not saying horrible acts are ok, or necessary all the time. I'm just saying that most of the times we either conform, or turn to violence, but cause those are the two options. Terrorism is never ok because it's a different kind of violence, it's political and not tactical.. It achieves nothing tangible. I know what you are trying to get at, but it still misses my point somewhat. You are extrapolating things from what I said, which are not true.
    Clearly McVeigh believed that if person A does something evil to person B, enemies of person A are entitled to do the same evil to person C, even if person C is not the least bit responsible for what person A did. Which is a totally unjust view.
    This is a different idea from what I am saying.

You are talking about a perfect leader.. and I'm saying that it is impossible. You make some happy, you make some angry. It's impossible to make everyone happy, because we all have different needs. tending to your own people I think is enough, and what is most important. Of course I'm not saying it's ok to screw the rest of the people... foreign affairs are also a very determinant factor. But first come your people. That's why most countries divide in state... it's hard if not impossible to please such hordes of people singlehandedly.

The Leto thing was more of thing for myself. But it applies. And I quoted him just for fun.. the things I said are true. You need to think long-term. You might make those guys happy for a while, but not in the big scheme of things. Basically you achieved nothing.

some people have a better grip on the way people react and how the world works in general. it's not scientific, it's closer to a sixth sense... although it isn't supernatural. It's just an intelligence that is fast at looking at patterns in people, history, etc. I would keep quoting dune, but it seems like you don't like me quoting a fictional book, even if it is valid.

The mini Japan in that stadium is the epitome of a short-term mind. It shows how she has zero abilities to make projections.

Euphemia is never shown devastated by the deaths of Lelouch and Nunnally... so it doesn't really add to your argument. Whatsmore, she didn't seem as excited as a normal devastated person would be after seeing someone they thought was dead.

Euphy was never even hinted to have made any kind of intellectual projection to the future. Anything you say in this matter is a mere personal fiction that is valid within yourself only.

The last part is mostly pointless to the main argument we were discussing, too many assumptions that are personal, and many irrelevant facts. If Euphy had made those calculations, then she would have been smart enough not to rush that little japan project into a totally unprepared britannia. Not to mention that it was a bad move anyways.

Junior Member LeRolls will become famous soon enough LeRolls will become famous soon enough LeRolls's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2009 11:48 AM
    Threads

My friend keeps screaming at me that Code Geass is the greatest story ever told. He practically forced me to watch the whole first season in one sitting. I liked the story but didn't much care for the animation style (not a fan of Clamp).

Member Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V is infamous around these parts Ipsilon V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2009 12:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Need to check

anyways proeuphie, don't bother answering anymore because I'm done with this forum. I don't like censorship of opinions.

Senior Member proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie is infamous around these parts proEuphie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

Poor proEuphie.....
    I loved this anime so much and that ending weather or not he really died was needed. It is alright for him to live as long as nobody but CC knows it. I will not say I think he is alive though there is BIG SUPPORT FOR IT, and even if there was none, sunrise likes to play god and Lelouch is thier money Jesus. He will rise again.
    ANYWAYS good ~Fin~
    I don't know why you call me poor proEuphie. My anger has given me the inspiration to make Euphemia a very popular character. Euphemia Li Britannia if I can get permission to write about her, or else a very similar character, Euphemia De Romania, who lives in an alternate universe in which post-Roman Britain, whose rulers probably claimed to be the successors of Constantine III, and thus Roman emperors, was never conquered by the Saxon invaders and turned into England. And so a North Western Roman Empire has lasted until about the present time.

I will make one or the other Euphie the next Harry Potter, a character beloved by countless millions of people who have never ever watched an anime, and never heard of Lelouch except in stories about Euphemia.
    Last edited by proEuphie; 07-24-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by proEuphie View Post
    I don't know why you call me poor proEuphie. My anger has given me the inspiration to make Euphemia a very popular character. Euphemia Li Britannia if I can get permission to write about her, or else a very similar character, Euphemia De Romania, who lives in an alternate universe in which post-Roman Britain, whose rulers probably claimed to be the successors of Constantine III, and thus Roman emperors, was never conquered by the Saxon invaders and turned into England. And so a North Western Roman Empire has lasted until about the present time.

I will make one or the other Euphie the next Harry Potter, a character beloved by countless millions of people who have never ever watched an anime, and never heard of Lelouch except in stories about Euphemia.
    Pardon, proEuphie, but the very fact that you have "anger" over the death of a cartoon character makes you rather...sad. I mean, Euphemia's death was a very sad and touching scene, but for you to harbor ANY sort of grudge about it, that you need to go off on some sudden escapade to make Euphemia a popular character (something she wasn't, even when she was alive since she appeared in only 18 of 50 episodes) means that you need to work out some things within yourself. She was a cartoon character. Get a hold of yourself.

Since Sunrise isn't as crazy about fanfiction as Warner Bros, you can write about her all you want...in a fanfiction. Though if you are trying to spread the character and introduce her as a character of your own, you might get in trouble with copyright infringement.

I'm sorry to say, but the pacifistic "princess" character has been played out A LOT, mostly by Sunrise. Relena Peacecraft, Marina Ismail (who basically Relena Peacecraft), Lacus Clyne, Euphemia Li Britannia (who is basically Lacus Clyne); its been done before. Heck, Euphemia is basically a clone of Lacus Clyne, down to the pink hair, high voice, pacifism, trusting attitude and love for a brown-haired protagonist who, despite being a soldier and being surrounded by a bunch of other soldiers who want to kill people, would rather help the world.

But as I have said before, characters like Euphemia and Lelouch have been brought back at least once since the end of the series. Most people wouldn't know this since we got Code Geass right when the series was ending in Japan. Between Suzaku of the Counterattack and Tales of an Alternate Shogunate (two manga spinoffs that appeared right at the end of the series), some characters are bound to reappear. So let's calm down, shall we?
    This is my war face.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

It was a good ending, lelouch is dead, world peace, and "the end" whoopiiiiiiii!!!! oh and hi proEuphy and wolfgirl90 nice to see you guys at it again LOL not really but a lot has happen since i was gone for while.

Member SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2012 02:14 AM
    Threads

I'm just going to butt in. The ending was good but to a degree followed deathnote too closely (I'm obsessed with DN for refference) It was nice to know that Lelouche was still a good guy but I really could have gone withough naunully (I kind of hate her) Anyway, I did mourn Lelouche's death but for some reason, to me, the whole wrap up to the end seemed like waiting for the grand fanaly (I know I didn't spell that correctly) of a fireworks show only to see them malfunction and burn down some trees.

And isn't it that when someone makes the covenant the person who did have the power becomes immortal (CC & VV) and the other just gets the power (geasse)?
    wow, a giant pez!

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    It was a good ending, lelouch is dead, world peace, and "the end" whoopiiiiiiii!!!! oh and hi proEuphy and wolfgirl90 nice to see you guys at it again LOL not really but a lot has happen since i was gone for while.
    Actually, that post was the first time I have posted anything to proEuphie in a long time. You might not have missed much in your absence (welcome back, by the way).

I have actually been ignoring her.
    This is my war face.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Actually, that post was the first time I have posted anything to proEuphie in a long time. You might not have missed much in your absence (welcome back, by the way).

I have actually been ignoring her.
    Is that so? Well maybe I should play with her now that Im back LOL maybe not but thanks for the warm welcome.

Junior Member Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber has much to be proud of Lighsaber's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeRolls View Post
    My friend keeps screaming at me that Code Geass is the greatest story ever told. He practically forced me to watch the whole first season in one sitting. I liked the story but didn't much care for the animation style (not a fan of Clamp).
    Well, same here. I just asked by a friend to watch this series. Luckily, this was shown on local tv station here in our country. In contradictory on your post, I'm a fan of Clamp but only the older series like Rayearth and Cardcaptor Sakura.

On topic, honestly, I really don't like the ending that Lelouch did die. I really didn't expect that it is his plan from the start.

Junior Member OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 10:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    But did Lelouch really die? You never see the face of the guy driving the cart with C2 in it. And I can't recall if Lelouch recieved the immortality from Geass or not, but if he did, then they left it open for more if need be.

This part confused me too. But after the mao incident, I got the impression that C2 can talk to the dead. When she shoots him, she says she'll see him Gin or something like that. Am I right?
    (`v)
    `*..*
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. . .`.:**:..:**:..:**:..

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think it's the best ending for it. i mean i really like lelouch he had good intentions but he did some horrible stuff. It makes his death meaningful, he finally accomplished what he intended to do.

At the end though there's this discussion that he might be alive. i think it would be best that he didn't somehow revive cause that would just ruin the meaning of his death.

Yea i didn't know if i liked the ending or not for a while cause i wanted him to come back but at the same time i didn't.
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information