AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Lands of Glyph

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign Up: Lands of Glyph

History of RP Story:
    The creator of all, Glyph, he created the fallen lands , then the people of both peace and of sin were allowed to lived on it. At this moment, the fallen lands are about three thousand years of age. When the two types of people started fighting each other because of their differences, he gave half the land to the peaceful people and half of it to the sinful people.

King Yin and Queen Yang rule over the land of peace While Lord Wick and Lady Sin ruled over the land of grief. The peaceful rulers wanted to make a treaty so the two lands could be as one once again, so they sent there seven guardians west to the Lord and Lady’s land. When they entered the land, they were attacked by the sins of the land. They lost their will to stay peaceful and the land of peace was taken over by the people of sin.

It has been three hundred years since they took over the land of peace, King Yin and Queen Yang have went missing. There are very few of the people who roam around are still wanting what the royal peace family wanted. Can those who are left make the land of peace peaceful once again?

Character Sheet:
    Name: (first and last name if you can)

Age: (range it anywhere betweent 1 to 400 years of age please)

Type of Person: (elf, human, Halfling, faerie/fairy, leprechaun, imp, harpy)

Appearance: (look like, please give detail if you can)

History: (if wanted to give)

Items Carried Around: (if any)

Living location: (look at map or PM me for new location approval)

Original land: (Land of the sin/Land of the peace)

Anything Else?:

Character Styles:
    Elves (tallest of all, Either good or evil, stays near groupings of trees)

Humans (range from 4’8”-5’11”, either good or evil, lives in towns and can mimic most of the creatures)

Faeries/Fairies (range from 1”-11”, live in green areas, good, always has wings)

Halfling (range from 3’-4’7”, good, found in buildings most of the time)

Leprechauns (range from 1’-2’11”, evil, steals shiny items from people, seen in towns and in shadows)

Imps (range from 1’-4’, evil, loves bringing pain towards people, found in areas with less peace feelings in it)

Harpies (ranges from 2’3”-5’, evil, seduce people with beauty, abandoned places)

(Note: By choice someone can be an animal as well)

Creatures of the land:
    Wolves
    Deers
    Tigers
    Snakes
    Monkeys
    Pandas
    Birds
    Mice
    Dragons (rare)
    Phynix
    Unicorns (rare)

My Character
    Name: Rein Float

Type of Person: Faerie/Fairy

Appearance: 6”, rounded face, baby pink fluffy pixie hair, Petal dress on, no shoes, shallow blue eyes, normally has dirty feet.

History: Was born from the seventh daughter of the high faerie lord, her mother taught her how to grow plants and treat unhealthy plants, at the age of 38 she saw the first imp entering the forest and warned everyone, when they found a safe place only a few faeries were left. She went around to the different towns and helped people to safety. A lot of years has passed and she has flown through the lands to see if any other survivors are left of the peace land.

Items Carried Around: rope, herbal bag, ration bag, canteen of water, staff/stick

Living Location: Faerie Forest

Original Land: Land of the Peace

Anything Else?: Great with plants, Travels, knows first aid, Apothecary, great hearing

*Note: You must be approved before Posting on the RPG when it is up*

If you have any questions please either post them on here or PM me with them.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ELR; 06-09-2009 at 01:03 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Name: Sean Willowisp

Type of Person: Elf

Appearance: Picture

History: When he was very very young for an elf, at the age of 14, he was accidentally left behind due to the invasion of those from the land of sin. Ever since then, he's been surrounded by all kinds of evil elves that has been influencing his every though pattern. And yet sometimes, sometimes there is this spark inside him that tells him to do good. Though he can't remember much before his adopted "family" found him and this said "family" is obviously evil beyond comprehension, he could never completely shut up his conscience. Maybe the good runs in his blood, and you can never really ignore where your blood flows can you?

Items Carried Around: A small knife that he's always had that most likely belonged to the past that he can't remember. Think sparkly little sharp thing, that's more of accessory than anything else.

Living location: Dark Elf Forest

Original land: Land of the Peace

Anything Else?: He's been a telepath all his life. He can control the movement of almost anything, using them as weapons when needed. He prefers to use shadows as it can be found almost anywhere. Don't ask how, he just can.

OOC: I'm obviously a big fan Nara Shikamaru of Naruto. Hahahaha
    Last edited by janajee; 06-10-2009 at 03:28 AM. Reason: to change my living location
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Was this approved by LadyPSerenity?

Will sign-up later regardless but busy right now.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-08-2009 at 07:53 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Deleted By Yaldabaoth
    Last edited by Luzifer; 06-10-2009 at 01:54 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Name: Reks

Type of Person: Human

Appearance:

History: Unknown

Personality: Reks is a very ruthless, deadly and cunning Warrior who enjoys seeing fighting,suffering and pain. He is very sacrcastic to his comrades but loyal to Lady Sin above anyone else.

Items Carried Around: Long Sword

Living location: Human Village
    Original land: Land of Sin
    Last edited by Zeek_thedogdemon; 06-10-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Hello! How many characters are we allowed to have? (Will sign up later!)

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ops, sorry, yes it was approved by her, I did this quick and had to get off, sorry about that.

Yes so far for everyone but Zeek, your original land would really be Land of the Sin if you were a follower of Lady Sin.

I've had a few people message me about the map, I'm trying as fast as I can to create it and as soon as I can get it up I will.

There is not really a limit to your characters as long as they are in different colors and that character sticks that one one color.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name:
    Jace Alken

Type of Person:
    Human experiment

Appearance:
    http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/o...akuzu/0319.png

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...i/kakuzu-1.jpg

The second image is his normal travel wear. His hair is tied back into a pony tail when he wears his clothing like this. It's also so that there is an image of him with hands.

History:
    Light. Something that Jace had never seen in his early years. Taken from his parents at birth, Jace was stolen and brought over to the land of grief. Imprisoned and too young to fight back; he was experimented on by the people of sin. Drugs and magic was tested on his body. All with the aim of creating a more perfect person.

Solace. Was all Jace knew for years and years. He grew up trapped in his cold dark cell. Were the only wind he felt was that of a dying subject from the next cell, drifting between the rocks. He had never smelt a flower or seen the sky. He grew bitter in his prison. But still he was young and the people that did tests on him were too powerful. They continued what they did.

Hatred. Grew inside Jace as ten's of years past by. He had tasted the edge of death several times. His life drawing to a close as some new test takes it's toll. But his hatred for those that did to him kept him going. The hate that one day would allow him revenge. He grew stronger and darker as time past on. Unknownly loosing more of his humanity.

Revenge. Finally he got it. One night he took his chance and succeeded. Now empowered beyond what they thought, and not as broken as they believed, he killed his imprisoners. He destroyed the lab and freed other subjects, as well as releasing those who suffered to much. In one night he destroyed all they had done and finally had what he wanted.

Freedom. Now all he had. Jace felt sunlight for the first time in all his life. He was disgusted to find how he had been imprisoned for hundreds of years. He was still bitter about it all and that corruptness never left him. He now travels the land, free and uncaged; and has done so for many years now. He doesn't know where he is going nor where he is from. All he knows is that he goes somewhere, and will do until his life ends.

Personaility:
    Jace is un-social. He hasn't been around many other people besides his captors. This means he can be cold but his lack of experience is to blame for that. To gain his trust is an impressive deed. He is an unforgiving person.

Items Carried Around:
    Travel gear. Basic supplies, water and food. A single short sword his hides on himself.

Living location:
    Anywhere he is at the moment.

Original land:
    Unknown. He was stolen at birth and taken away.

Anything Else:
    The experiments done on Jace had rendered him a near immortal. He will not die of old age and is immune to diseases and poisons. His cells regenerate at a high pace and a strange thread like substance within his body allows him to attach limbs back together and seal wounds. Only acid can cause more lasting damage, though if destroyed into enough pieces it may not be possible for him to get back up.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-08-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Spelling (it will doom us all)
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Valkarma, i accept your character, it was very creative too me three times to reread it to understand it fully.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Name: Sastina

Type of Person: elf

Appearance: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a.../girl/keda.jpg

History: Sastina was raised by her blind granfather, he was one of the last people who went against the sin and it cost him his eyes and his clan. Her clan was known for sensing danger several days away. With the last of his vision left he found a grassy area with a waterfall hidden in a cave behind a bigger waterfall. He raised her in peace and they were never bothered. grandfather however passed away recently and sastina has started to become curious to the world beyond the waterfall.

Items Carried Around: small hunting knife a pendant with the crest of her clan

Living location: a hidden area behind a waterfall

Original land: land of peace

Anything Else?: Sastina is naive and curious, she has no idea of the sin that rule the land.
    Last edited by Nespa; 06-08-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nespa, try thinking of an age, if you would like help then we can chat about it in PM or in chat. Other than that you are a-okay for the RPG when it is up.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Ironshard Greyheart Nocturnewind
    Type of Person: Dragon (GM's permission)

Appearance:
    He has a human Form

And his True Form

Gender: Male, but it's unknown if he is capable of breeding with the more modern era dragons as he is (most likely) the oldest.

History:
    Three thousand years in the past, when the world was being forged and the ideas of Sin and Peace came to their epic waxing and waning, from the dark tides of the Sinful lands was weaved the frame of a powerful body, and with the light of the land of peace came the hope, the will, and the very wisdom of the Peace. During Glyph's creation of the lands and dividing of the territory, as a fail-safe of a sort he took the balance of both sides and created a single entity in hopes of it taking up the cause of harmony.

Three thousand years 'Greyheart' slept, and for three thousand years his dreams were filled with the feeble balance, that had existence once, and for the majority of the time- the Sin of fate tingled at his mind. The world seemed to be full of Nightmares, full of the harsh reality that was the bane to total harmony. It took the better part of the three thousand years for Greyheart to awaken, only when the cosmic ebb and flow would rouse the black and white flames within his being.

Born by Glyph's hand by the halves of the world, and instinctively set on his mission, Grey has arisen from the depths of the World of Sin and Peace to seek out and rejuvenate harmony. The Gifts of his father are strong with him, but he's only seen the world in his dreams, and still must learn the last few things about humanoid interaction before becoming complete.

Grey takes on a stern visage, filled with the strength of his cause, and the understanding of both sides of Sin and Peace. He is objective to a 'certain' degree, and takes on what he sees with a Dragon's sort of logic- or more precisely the perception of an ancient.

Items Carried Around: Several ancient-relics of various use, generally different ingredients and magical foci he uses for his more ritualized natural magic. All contained in a dragon-skin bag, that he made from his own skin, which he sheds not too often. He carries around a three sectioned staff at his back, his newest item which he 'purchased' from bandits who raided an ancient temple. It's chain is mithral, and it's sections seem to pull apart and replace themselves at his will.

Living location: He used to live under the land at it's center, now he travels between the lands.

Original land: Both and neither, he was under both lands at the center before awaking.

Anything Else?: Greyheart's only weapon beyond his magics (and three sectioned staff) is a sword he creates from his own bone tissue, durable as steel and finely keen to boot. His magic is based on nature, his whole existence under the land has brought him the closest one can get with the energy of nature, along with his draconic blood this makes for a pretty amazing mastery of general magics.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 06-09-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I name him the Dreamer Dragon. :P

I had someone message me about currency, I don't really have money for people to go an buy things with, it is like trading items that you do have or growing your own stuff, crafting your own stuff. Thanks for the question, friend.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did the land change thing you asked for (though it feels awkward saying his "original" land is that of sin when he was born on the fields of Peaces but whatever).
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lu, that was Zeek and not you who needed to change it, lol, oh well. Mistakes happen.
    Last edited by ELR; 06-08-2009 at 04:53 PM.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooooh I thought it was everyone BUT zeek

Member Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:36 PM
    Threads

Name: Adelaide Westenra

Type of Person: Harpy

Appearance: Tan skin, long curly brown hair, big brown eyes

Living location: A tree?

Original land: Land of the Sin

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Rinn Talastar Lagus

Type: Half-elf/half-human

Appearance: She has silver hair which she inherited from her elf mother. It maintains it's length no matter how many times she cuts or dyes it, so she hides it under a bandana. Blue eyes. Short, around 5'1. Curvy, athletic built. Tan skin. (sorry, couldn't find a decent pic.. they're all.... topless o_o)

Original Land: Land Of Grief [EDITED: Because the GM informed me we are following the birthplace]

Living Location:She doesn't stay permanently in one place, she is a Nomad (most of the time prefers forests)

History: Both Rinn's parents were citizens of the Land of Peace, years before it was attacked. Rinn's mother, Enika Talastar, was an elf priestess of high status, while her father, Reginald Lagus, was a hunter.

When Rinn's parents decided to marry, it was met with great opposition by the Rulers of the Land of Peace. They were laws that prohibited inter-racial marriages between the peoples and after much deliberation, Rinn's parents were banished to the Land of Sin, where they were stigmatized as outsiders as well.

Unaccepted by both Lands, Enika and Reginald struggled throughout their everyday lives, constantly harassed and attacked by Sinners and living under cruel hostility. During one of these attacks, Enika was fatally wounded that her elvish healing powers didnt save her. She died with this, and Rinn's father vowed to seek revenge on both the land of Peace and Grief.

He raised her daughter, Rinn, with these beliefs, in a secluded forest at the border of the two lands. He taught Rinn how to hunt, spy, fight and survive, and on her eighteenth birthday, as a 'coming of age' ritual, instructed her to seek him out.

This is where Rinn's story starts.

Talents: Rinn is a good hunter and strategist, but she's still quite a brat. Because she was raised by her father more as a warrior than a daughter, Rinn is rough and unlady-like in every respect. She will not hesitate to eat bugs, grasshoppers, snakes, tree bark, wild shrubs and raw meat if the need arises. She will take down a bear if she needs to. She will wallow in mud to get it done.

Rinn has heightened senses like an animal, and due to her Elvish blood, can command and communicate with animals. She also seems to have a natural talent at mixing herbs and other medicinal and medical potions, which aids greatly during her times of hunting.

Personality:
    Because of the way she was raised, Rinn has a big problem communicating with people. SHe doesn't know tact, politeness or decorum. She has the tendency to speak out her mind at the worst situations, at the worst predicaments. She doesnt mean anything bad by it, nor was she being rude. It's just her.

Though she is already 18 years old, her actions and personality is that of a 12-year-old. This is because she doesn't have much experience dealing with people. Her only constant companion are the animals of the forest, Oruru, her wolf godfather, and her father.

Even though Rinn is naive and foolishly childish, she believes strongly in Justice and abides by a code of honor and respect, especially for all living things.

Items carried around: Most of the time, Rinn doesn't carry items and makes use of the things in her environment. She does, however, carry a beautifully crafted Mithril dagger which her father left for her birthday present.

++

Familiar/s:Oruru - a wise and magical WOLF that has been in the Talastar family for generations. He decided to accompany Enika when she and Reginald eloped, giving wisdom and advice even if you don't need it (especially if you dont).

Most people consider him more of a wiseass than 'wise'. Nevertheless, Oruru is Rinn's advisor and "godfather". Ororo can shapeshift into other animals and mostly employs a small dog that rides on Rinn's head.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-15-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sabatoge, if you don't mind, please put the living location, original land, and items carried.

Ria, you are in, and you can change your location after I placed the maps up, the old and the new maps.

Someone PMed me a question, are pets allowed? They wouldn't really be called pets, they would be called familiars, or partners. But yes, you may have one if it suits your characters perspective.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

SO FAR WE HAVE THIS LINE UP!!!

Open Characters:
    Dragon (Tetsanosuke)
    Wolf
    Phynix
    Lady Sin
    Lord Wick

People of Peace:
    1-Rein Float
    2- Sean Willowisp
    3-Sastina
    4- Enoch the Nazerene
    5-Rinn Talastar Lagus

People of Sin:
    1- Reks
    2- Adelaide Westenra

Unknown
    1-Jace Alken

It seems that more people like the land of peace more. That is fine. Those who would like to be one of the two sacred animals that are left please PM me for a little background information about them. Those who would like to be the Lord or Lady can be as creative as you can with what you feel is the character themself.

Feel free to continue asking questions and thinking up new ideas, Maps have been posted at the first post on here, the way the land use to look like and the way it does now. RPG will be starting soon.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm deleting my previous character (who already bored me) and replacing him with this one.)

Name: Isaiah Illum-Noxa

Type of Person: Human

Appearance: http://ivy.annacircles.com/gallery/K...202000/023.jpg

He's the one in the foreground

History: Isaiah's families has lived in the Land of sin since their linages began thousands of years ago. They are a brutal folk, aristocrats the revel in their cruelty and have no shame in their sordid affairs. Both of Isaiah's family lines were famed in the Land of Sin for their open sadism. Thus it is both somewhat of a shock and yet somewhat expectant that it was from the marriage of the Illum and the Noxa lines that a boy like Isaiah was born.

He is different from others of his line in how low key he is. Unlike his ancestry he has no desire to flaunt cruelty, no desire to kill without cause. Instead he is a scholastic, a ravenous student of the tomes of the land of Sin. He hardly ever begets violence and has hurt few people.

Instead he desires to further the Land of Sin as a philosophy, he has sought long and hard to distill the essence of their way of life and to create a guide for living that embodied what all people in the Land of Sin desire. He is a nationalist at heart and loves his nation, his king and his people, and believes that, even though they may seem to be self-destructive at times, that their way off life can one day obtain a utopian society.

In a sentence: Isaiah selflessly gives himself to further the selfishness of others.

That said, let it never be said that Isaiah is oozing with kindness. While he will never bring harm to another without need, he has bloodied his hands of several occasions when necessary. He can be just as ruthless as even the cruelest in the Land of Sin but prefers to use his cruelty only in situations that require it. "Cruelty begets vengeance. The more open and drastic you make your offense the greater the odds that it will incur reprisal. So be swift be merciless, but above all be frugal. Acts rarely go unseen."

Items Carried Around: A mess of papers with varies paragraphs and quotations written on them. They are the notes to the book he is writing.

Living location: He travels the Land of Sin studying people and cultures for his book.

Original land: Land of Sin

Anything Else?: Nothing.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 06-13-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Changed characters Huzzah!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hope you don't mind but I had an awesome idea about Lady sin and lord Wick. If you don't like it just say and I'll change it.

Name:
    Lord Wick / Lady sin

Type of Person:
    ????? Appears to be elves.

Appearance:
    Lord Wick:
    http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/Dark_Elf.jpg

Lady Sin:
    http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/r...009DarkElf.jpg

EDIT: Orginal form:
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...k/rakshas1.jpg

Male or Female. Depending who was in control.

History:
    Since the beggining of their ruling of the Land of Grief, Lady sin and Lord Wick were never seen in the same place at the same time. Not one person ever questioned this. They were not normal rulers who spent time sitting in thrones doing nothing. They travelled. Though well known for being mercyless and cruel they were none the less loved by the People of Sin. Lord Wick for his strength and dominance. Lady Sin for her craftyness and skill.
    People would give offerings to them when they visted there villages. This pleased the Lord and Lady and the villages that didn't often found themselves disappearing not long after they dissapointed the Lord or Lady.
    The truth behind The lord and Lady is not known to anyone born after they were. It is said only the oldest of enities would know the truth now. They are in fact the same being. Some creature formed from shadow. At its own pace it would change its' form between the two. Any witnesses would be silenced. It is meant to have come about from the start of the Land of Grief. A myth goes that Glyph took a small part of himself and put it into the land of Grief. He did so it would grow into the right rulers for the land. Ones that would please the people.
    Since then it has ruled over as both Lord and Lady. It spends its time spreading its beliefs in Sin. It hopes to one day convert all the land to sin so it can rule it all.

Items Carried Around: Doesn't need to. It can form any items it needs.

Living location: Sin castle

Original land: Land of the Grief (Not sin. Your orginal story plot calls it Greif so i will too )

Anything Else?: It often has conflicts within its mind over which one to be. This can lead to it being Violent to those near it. Lord Wick is a much better fighter where Lady Sin is good at magic.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-12-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Spelling (The bane of everyone)

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uhm, I have a question about Origin Lands...

Rinn's parents are from the Land of peace, but she was, in fact, born in the Land of sin. Does she follow her parents lineage or follow her place of birth?

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lu, I like both of the characters but if you would like this new one then I will except it greatfully.

Val, I like how you were able to put them as one instead of two characters and the pictures were as I imagined them to be like (for the most part at least. lol), does this mean you would like to play as them as well? And yes, the land is named the Land of Grief, I've been allowing that to slide because the people of that land are called the people of the sin.

The land in which you were origanlly born on, Sabatoge.

Someone messaged me about racial slots, I haven't actually wanted to force a certain amount of this many people of this type of race, free will for the most part.

If you feel that you want to specify the race type then you may, someone asked about making a specific type of one so the answer is if you feel that is nessacary.

And, yes, you can be nuetrul, as I have it, I name them the unknown. Only one of them so far.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Closed Thread

Thread Information