AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

Heart Cold As Ice ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2014 08:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bubbles flew up and grabbed her ear. "Did you hear? Did you hear? It beings!" She flew around in a circle.

Rathnait began jumpping up and down. People were still at the beach? She looked around and saw trees and more trees. "HELLO!!!!" She raises her small ear up to listen and hear only her echos. "I guess no one is near me. I'll have to search for the first opponent then."

Bubbles pulled on her ear once more. "There is a small one over here, over here, Rathnait. He looks like fun." She kept pulling until Rathnait started laughing. She headed towards Bubbles and sees a young boy, he seemed to be following someone, a taller man. "Ask him, ask him." She kept giggling out.

"Alright bubbles, I'll ask." She began following them, avoiding the trees that seemed to be wanting her to run into them. And then she ran into a young man in a robe. "I'm sorry." She steps back and looks at his green eyes. "Didn't see you there."
    Last edited by ELR; 06-09-2009 at 10:11 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Grey looked down at the girl giving her a grin "It is quiet alright, you must be careful in this jungle, things can come at you from any direction" he said as he grabbed his suit case lifting it up "My name is Grey, and you are?" he said with a small smile knowing he had found an opponent, he gave a simple laugh and let down his hood, he attracted his claws from his gloves making a SHING noise he scrapped them together slowly licking his lips "You look delicious, up for a challenge little lady?"he said as his green eyes stared directly into her eyes giving him a creepy and gruesome look.
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-09-2009 at 10:21 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 07:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

ABA strapped the watch loosely to her wrist. She let out a long, annoyed sigh as she heard that the tournament had begun.

"Well, Im ready to leave."

"Lets not forget why we came."

She pouted to herself a bit. He had a point.

"Well, but I like you as-is..."

"I know my dear, but its frustrating to not be of better...use to you."

She let out a small sigh. She knew he wanted a real body, something to fight with, to walk with, to hold her with. She grabbed onto his chain and began walking again.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" she said in an annoyed tone.

"Dont kill anyone, my dear."

"FIIIIIINE, TAKE ALL MY FUN FROM ME!"

Paracelsus chuckled a bit to himself as they continued to wonder through the forest.

Heart Cold As Ice ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She looks over at bubbles. "Did he just call me delicious?" Bubbles trembles and flies up into the trees. "That is what I thought." She turns her head back towards him. "Name is Rathnait." Her voice came out shaky. No one really scared her but it seemed that he sent chills down her spine like if you were about to be killed by a ex-con.

She reached up with her hand and tried to reach above his head but it seemed to be no use, he was just taller than she was, even with her arm up. "You seem to be very tall."

She cocks her head to the side, trying to figure out if the claws on the gloves were sharp or just for show. Then she looked back up to his eyes, which seemed to be looking quiet hungry in a blood bath type of a way.

"Yeah, sure." She stepped back slowly and readied her baton and streamer.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tom had just brushed the dust from his flamboyant tux-skirt combo when suddenly he blinked at his PDA. Apparently the order from Hadou came in through the communication program, and he sent it to his bluetooth. It was weird, but he supposed he could help orders from the old man, so, he simply giggled a 'yes' and went on his way down the tower.

After a few floors he'd find the large 'glass-like' area where a large man was sitting with a giant axe-hammer at his side. He was silent, and a little smelly.. Tom didn't really appreciate his lack of hygene.

"Gallllllooooows! You are uuuuup!" He said, opening the chamber before letting the beast loose. He stomped his way out and leapt literally off the side of the building five stories upbefore smashing into the ground- his visage glowing red through his black cloth mask.

By the time Dyne knew it, it had turned to dusk. He noticed the sun sliding slowly off to the side like a bright glowing ball rolling sheerly down the side of the cliff. Dyne wondered if the setting sun signaled a halt to the fights, but if what Terry and even Rock had told him was true, he wouldn't count on it.

Though he took the time he had to sit up from his position and stretch out, the fireworks from before didn't really grab his attention, only the fact that the tourney had indeed started caught his eye. The ambiance of the falls and the bridge made him wonder whether or not a fight COULD take place there ,as it was just so serene and so tranquil. The falling water would entice his mind into patterns of beautifully rendered waves, the flow of Mother Earth's energy bringing him to an instant high. He felt stronger then ever in that location, in fact, it was the island itself.

But when he turned his back from the cliff side opposite of his seat at his level, he'd flinch at what seemed like a suden scuffle of feet and the wisping of a large amount of momentum through the air. As if instinctually, his frame would jump onto the cliff wall he was facing and kick off into a gentle spinning flip, facing what was 'swinging' for him. To his utter amount of suprise stood a giant man, with an equally giant weapon, and only eyes to peer into. The sheer shock of the sight literally put him on guard, and with the sort of caveman response to this attack he'd start on the offensive.

He'd shift his body to the ground, sweeping his right leg around before pushing his frame upwards, the dust on the stone kicked up with his feet as his body spun counter clockwise. He seemed to become a drill of a sort as he'd send a foot along with the collected dust towards the face of his attacker.

" RISING TACK---" He tried to emphasize the effort in his desperate move, but failed when the creature of a man literally sent his large head into the blow face first, before grabbing at his extended leg.

Dyne was taken off guard, and soon off balance as the large beast of a man literally tossed him down the mountain trail opposite of the bridge, and dyne felt his frame against the stone and dusk of the trail. But he didn't fail to get up as fast as he could, only to find himself as the recieving end of a downward chop with the giant ax 'Gallows' was swinging towards him.

Will Dyne survive this surprise attack? Tune in next time, on "KOF; Dyne's Little Adventure."

(OOC: AS a note, Gallows was a Majini from RE5 originally, but in this appearence he's sort of just a giant, probably genetically enhanced executioner. Hence his name. "Everyone Check the first post for an update" says Kiba.)
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 06-09-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grey smirked and growled a little and licked his lips "Perfect" he said as he leapt back and began to run around in circles "FOREST OF GREY" he began to make 3 copies of himself as he growled as he then unhooked his suit case, as a large chain with a pendulum attached came flying out of the case, he started swinging it around "Prepare yourself missy!" Grey whispered softly his whispers echoed through the jungle "Which one is which?" two of Greys clones lunged at the young female claws drawn but they didn't have the pendulum
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-09-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She flips backwards and one of the clones claws glaz down her leg. "Ouch." She touches her leg and only feels the skin peeled back, blood on the edge on the inside looking as if it would pour out any second. "That hurt." She looked up to see the three of them gleaming down at her with major pride and hatred in them. Delusion was what it is, she thought, I'm seeing more because he is in my mind, I'm not insane, and you can't make me believe that by that little trick you little scary, big, whatever you are.

She stood up and flung her streamer out. "Streamer Spin." It wrapped around one of the Grey's feet and he fell, and went poof. Then she looks at two of the Grey's that were left. She readies her baton in a upward position, ready to defend against any attacks against either one of them.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"Yay! The championship begins." Alvaro said in delight. "My best way to find someone would be to....Think,think, I got it! Just walk around!" Alvaro started his walking around and not to his surprise all he saw were trees, trees and more trees. After walking through the trees for ten to fifteen minutes he came across some ruins with a pod outside them. "My instincts tell me......NOT to bother that, bye Mr. Pod." He sais waving at the pod he started to walk away to find his first opponent.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2013 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry it's a lousy post Kiba. It's a little late.

Chuumi clapped excitedly from the top of a tall palm tree when the fireworks came into play. "Oh Hadou! It's so PRETTY!!!" she squealed, then flipped off of the tree, landing on the ground with ease, not evening caring that her skirt had flipped up for the world to see. She ran to the control room were Hadou was and stood besides him with her hands clasped behind her. "Oo~! Looks like Tom released Gallows first! Heehee! Gallows is so cute- the big lug!" she giggled. "Just tell me what you want Hadou and I'll do it for you! Oh wait is Gallows the only one your releasing right now or can I pick another?" she said, twirling some blue hair around her finger.

Kissa and Odion walked through the jungle with little aim. Kissa's arm was linked with her brother's. "Why are we here again Odion?" she asked him with a bored expression. Odion smiled at her.

"It's just something to do dear sister," he replied as he observed the scene. "Besides, I think there was seomthing about prize money involved. If there is then we can expand the shop with that kind of money, if we win of course."

Kissa smirked and brought a hand up to play with her side bang, "I do like a good challenge."

Odion gave her a sly smile. "Oh, that's the only thing you enjoy is it?"

"Looking is legal."

"I suppose."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-10-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Armondo finally overheard a voice. It was familiar in nature so like any soldier, he had to investigate. He started banging on the door loud enough for someone to hopefully hear. The container is quite cramped and had little cushion. Revealed on the front is the flag of Spain but right now, that didn't matter. Armondo had to get out first and ask questions later.

Damn you, military. You just had to lock me in this cramped prison with no way for me to get out. Instead, I get this note saying that you expect me to use quick thinking and instinct to leave the container. Whatever...I'm their project. I have to do this for them to show that I am their success.

Armondo looked about the container and thought for a couple seconds before finally using his knife to pick the lock by jamming it into the crack of the container's door and pushing. Once he heard that click, he pushed the door open and stepped out into the ruin. A bit of a distance off, he spotted the man with the familiar face and threw his bowie knife at a tree next to him. With the black suit and mask ready, he could conceal his identity and hide his secret.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Zakai frowned. He wasn't displeased, per se, but he wasn't exactly happy with the current situation. Which was primarily because he had no idea what the situation even was. Everyone kept talking, there was another announcement, and it was, of course, all in some language Zakai didn't know or recognize. He was entirely ignorant of what was happening and no one seemed willing to make clear to him what was happening.

This wasn't what he had expected. He had expected this...tournament, he supposed, to be straight forward. 2 people fight someone dies next to people fight. Simple. However, this didn't seem to be the case... people were standing around... chatting. And Zakai had no idea what he was supposed to be doing. His handlers hadn't told him anything, just that it was a tournament they were interested in running him in. He didn't even know the name of the tournament! The people that had guided him, if they had explained anything, spoke in strange languages that Zakai could not understand so they had been no help. Even this stupid wristwatch like object that Zakai had been given was had writing on it, which even if it had been in Kurdish, Zakai couldn't read because he was uneducated and illiterate.

After the large announcement people began to idle toward the...large stand of trees. Large didn't do it justice, sure this patch of land was small, but this stand was thick and covered so much Zakai didn't know the word to describe it. He had seen trees in the 11 years before he had been taken to the Pits but not in this density or covering this great of an area. It looked strange and foreboding and Zakai, while confident in his fighting skills, had no idea how to approach it. What was in it? Again... something he wished had been explained to him.

In the end he decided to continue to stand their until someone engaged him. He'd figure it out from there. After all, this was a tournament to the best of his knowledge. Therefore, at some point someone would have to fight him. Or at least check on him.

Nilhelm continued through jungle following his instincts along a serpentine path, without any real direction or guide. He wanted only to get to the banned building to find out why he wanted to go there or if he even wanted to go there. He might not actually want to go there but he wanted to go there to find out.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post
    Ives, smirked as the boy asked him about his ability, he simply raised his hand and said "Lets wait until the tournament starts, I don't want to ruin any surprises." Ives smirked as his cold green yet calm eyes sparkled in the sun light. He was prepared to fight anyone who wanted to fight. He turned towards the jungle and then said to Jace "If you're going to follow me, then try to keep up." He said. Ives took out a bottle of Rum and removed the cap, taking a small sip he smiled and said "I chose the right Rum to bring." Manipulating it throughout his body and gave a small chuckle. He took one step and immediately came to a fast running pace, faster then the usual human. He weaved in and out of the trees and jumped over the rocks, he was enjoying himself, he never had such a large area to run in when he used the Rum...though he wondered. 'will my rum ever be gone?'
    Jace watched in shock as Ives began to speed off. Jace began running after him but he was gain distance and quick. Jace was unsure what to do. He didn't want to loose his first friend already.
    "Just see it as a fight. You could match him them." Jace thought that would be something the guild master would say. So he did.
    It wasn't easy. The distance growing between them wasn't helping either. Jace took a few breaths and tried too imagine that it was a fight. Ives was just using manipulation techniques to move at such speed. What was his catalyst? He thought back quickly....
    "I chose the right Rum to bring."
    Rum? Using a substance to replicate these powers. Jace focussed real hard. His bodies functions spinning for a moment. He almost lost his footting. Then it clicked. His body began to react as if he had just done the same thing as Ives.
    Jace was so shocked he almost ran into a tree but managed to dodge it with instinct. As he caught up with Ives he turned to him.
    "This is amazing." He said, "Awesome man. How did you manage to become this good? It feels like I'm running on air." He smiled, "Your an amazing friend mate. This is just awesome."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Grey stopped in his tracks, both the real and the fake Grey looking in the same direction where his clone fell "Naughty naughty little girl" he said as he swung his pendulum straight at her, he cracked it on the ground like a bull whip and growled furiously "I will not go down so easily!" he laughed cunningly as he brought his pendulum up into the air again and cracked it again at her this time throwing 3 throwing knives with that crack of his pendulum

Riku hopped through the jungle this time coming across a beach, he smiled and looked out at the water, his ears twitching "Peaceful..simply peaceful," he said as he hopped out of the jungle heading towards the beach, he came across a crab scuttling across the shore, he bent down to look at it "How cute" he said to the crab poking it, "OW!" he bellowed as the crab pinched his finger. He shook his hand vigorously only for the crab to come loose and fly into the air making a DING noise and a little sparkle in the air

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Mizer would continue on his lone waalk through the islands forest. Talking to himself, and sadly replying back. "Oh dear, I was an idiot for agreeing to this. I know nothing of survival in a forest. Maybe in the bloody city, but not this!" Finally he decided to wack himself upside the head. "Mizer, what are you honestly talking about? Who cares if you never been in a forest? What does it matter?! You're Mizer! The embodiment of misery! City or forest, what difference is there? You are to fight people and to win."

At this point an announcement was made that the tournament started, followed by some flashy fireworks. "Fireworks...well, aren't THEY classy?"
    He would continue on his walk, decided to not rant to himself, or at least try not to rant.Every step he took, every direction he looked, forest forest forest. All around. It started to annoy Mizer. However, within a few more paces he heard the flowing of a river. It wasn't much, but at least it was something different than forest forest forest. Instead it was forest forest river! He enetered into a small run until he leaped out from some brush next to the river bank. Looking around there wasn't much in sight. No waterfall, the image of the cliff was faint. Just more forest! Still, it was a nice open spot. The downside was his moments of peace could be ruined any moment by someone randomly challenging him. "Hrmm...I probably should go out and challenge someone myself, but today...I'm just soo lazy. I'll let someone do the work of finding me and challenging me. Maybe tomorrow I'll challenge someone...or something."

He would sit down by the bank, relaxing for the who knows how many minutes, hours or moments he had.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Minako made sure she was on the spot for the releasing of Gallows. A small camcorder floated nearby her, making sure to get all the coverage. She turned to the camera and smiled.

"Mimi here making sure to cover all the *exciting* events! Im here at the release of Gallows, one of the competitions curve balls <3~ Lets see some action~"

She did her cute little twirls and followed Gallows as he rampaged through the forest. She was tickled pink to see he was already attacking a fighter.

"Mimi again with our fighter info! Gallows seems to have targeted Dyne, age 25, American-Japanese, and cute to boot. Lets see how he holds up against Gallows~"

ABA senses heightened a bit. Something seemed off. She headed out a bit in a specific direction and saw a large axe-wielding man, someone who appeared to be a fighter, and a petite girl with a microphone and some sort of floating device. She couldnt help but smile to herself and lick her lips.

"I love the smell of carnage in the evening"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2014 09:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The very large momentum of the axe would crush into the stone and dirt of the ground before the swift frame of Dyne jaunted up the shaft of the axe. His hat seemed to fly off and get stuck on a protruding rock at the cliff wall as his fist seemed to catch on fire- Grey and blue fire to boot.

"I don't know who the HELL you are, but have a taste of THIS!" Where his words as he had ascended the ax's shaft, and subsequently came a barrage of 'fiery' furious rocket powered fists to the giant's facade, the black face rag that shawled over his appearance smelling of burning cloth as each fist met it's mark- leaving indentations in the beast of a man's head.

It was at that point Dyne found his leg, yet again, caught by a stray giant hand before tossed into the nearby cliff wall, his body hitting flat at the stone making a gentle indentation in the wall. Slipping to the ground, his body seemed weakened for a few moments before a blue sort of light started bathing him from the ground. what seemed like celestial feathers of gently blue would surround his form as he gathered the chi of the Earth, his eyes echoing this power as the blood from his small facial wound dripped down to his chin.

He was breathing moderately now, as the force of the literal slam had taken another chuck out of his stamina. The aching in his body reminded him of the time back in the cold mountains in northern Michigan, the winters so harsh and the snow so heavy. With that impulse of memory, and with a stern and powerful shout he'd shift all the energies he had gathered into both arms literally surrounding them in shining blue light. "Seems I have to end this fast... Or else I might not survive." The intensity of the light would gently fade, but not without leaving an elegant aura of it's appearance about his arms and then his whole body.

By this time the large man that was Gallows recovered from the burning force of each hit from Dyne, his face seeming to fill into itself again as the rags that covered it smoked with the dying fire of the previous attack. Growling loudly, Gallows brought his axe so it would be firm against his side, sliding one hand to the middle of the shaft before spinning towards Dyne, power was at the height of awe from his display as he became a whirlwind of momentum. Dyne... Wasn't pleased.

Taking a deep breath and summoning the energies that he collected, Dyne sent himself airborne with a graceful and swift jump just barely escaping the spinning top of a giant man- which had carved literally into the cliff side wall. In mid air his hands came together near his side as the chora between them would become filled with yellow-blue light, the cracking of thunder rumbling out from his hands.

"Looks like I'm using this technique.. My first ever self developed technique... Terry wondered about it's utility, but it is my only option now." His memories seemed to drive the intensity of the cacophonous roar that was the energy at his hands wild, before launching the hands downwards with his decent, "THUNDER GEYSER!"

It only occurred to Dyne that others were probably watching at that moment, in the split second that he was at one with the Earth and the air, several energies nearby made him wonder if they really were watching. But it was too late, as he already gathered the will for this strike, and it might be the only opening he really had.

The thoughts passed by as a torrential beam of yellowish blue energy shot down at the center of the spinning top of a beast, his large body spinning into the stone which was literally grinding into his backside as the energy was forced into his front. The ax would ricochet, though, from the cliff wall and towards Dyne while he was still eight feet in the air. His eyes caught the spinning doom as it was possible he couldn't make it in time. But what would happen if he died? What would his master say? Would his father... Accept him in the afterlife?
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 06-10-2009 at 05:03 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Minako made sure to move to where Dyne's counter-attack wouldnt effect her, a strong gust of wind being the exception.

"What a fantastic agility shown by Dyne! Lets see what damage his counter attack has-"

She stopped and stared at what looked like the imminent death of the fighter. As much as she loved watching the fights, she didnt like the fighters dying. She covered her hands over her eyes and let out a small shriek, as if the axe was heading towards her instead of Dyne. It wasnt until she heard a clank that she peeked through her hands to see what was happening.

With encouragement from Paracelsus, ABA stepped in. She swung the large key and knocked the axe off its course towards the other fighter. She looked over to him, her expression as it usually was [an odd mixture of bordeom and annoyance].

"Not very fast, are you?"

Minako jumped for joy at the sight of the fighter being saved by another.

"Oh what a treat! Comptetor Alice, codename A.B.A has stepped in and helped Dyne~. Will the two fight it out? Or will they par up to fight against Gallows? Is that even allowed?"

She pulled out her rule book and flipped through a few pages, quickly reading through to see if 2 on 1 of the 'special fighters' was allowed. After a while she tossed the book.

"Who cares?! Lets see what happens instead~"

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Hadou watched the camera as Mina was recording the fight, with Gallows challenging Dyne. "Well, this seems interesting, Mina are you sure you're comfortable with getting that close to a gruesome fight?" He asked smirking lightly as he contacted Tom. "Tom, I would like you too report back here immediately." He then looked at Chuu who was as cheerful as ever. "Well my dear sweet girl." He said as he ran his finger across her cheek. "I would like to keep it one until later on..who do you have in mind exactly?" Hadou asked curiously. He also looked on the screen and noticed Grey and Rathnait were fighting as well. "Hmm...this match seems interesting...two psycho paths fighting it out." Hadou contacted Mina again "There is a rule, no 2 vs 1 matches unless approved by one of the announcers...Alice helping Dyne, now that's something I would have never expected however please inform Alice that right now 2 vs 1 matches are not allowed.." He said in an anicent sounding voice. He then patched himself into Armondos radio "Welcome Armondo it's good to see you arrived safely, on the ground you will see your watch, the tournament has started so please challenge who you would like." He smirked lightly again "It also seems like you found Alvaro..nice choice."

Ives noticed Jace had caught up to him, and started talking about how interesting his abilites were. When he asked how he became good he said "running on top of Frances finest buildings." He replied in a tone as calm as his running pace. It felt almost like he was flying, yet his feet were still on the ground. "Young Jace, who is the challenger you want to fight?" He stopped briefly in his tracks and saw what appeared to be a boyfriend girlfriend type pair. He smiled slightly and looked at Jace. "How about these two?" He asked pointing at them. He turned on his holo watch and flipped through everyone. "Riku, Talon, Dyne, Grey, ah here we go....
    Kissa and Odion there...brother and sister..." He looked at them at more closly and mumbled "Creepy..." He looked down at Jace "You're ability is to mimic people...hence why you were able to catch up with me so fast, this might be an interesting fight." He walked towards the two pair and smiled with a chilling smile. "Hello there, are you up for a little fight?"
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 06-10-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Minako looked to the camera, knowing that Hadou was watching. She gave a thumbs up and a wink.

"Of course, being this close gives the best footage!"

She gave a little giggle and nodded to his next comment, showing her understanding.

"Oh miss ABA~"

She motioned for A.B.A to come over.

A.B.A turned to see the young announcer. She shrugged to herself and headed over.

"Im sorry ABA dear, but you cant help Dyne."

"Its Alice. And I was just making sure that...thing didnt violate the rule on no killing the other competitors."

"Ah, but we already have an Al-"

"Hmm?"

"Nothing <3~"

"Mmmhmm, at any rate, I have no intentions of getting more involved then I already have."

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

Amala landed with a splash as she was dropped into the water quite a distance from where the other fighters were placed. She emerged from the water coughing and cursing at the helicopter that was now departing. "You stupid idiot this wasn't the right place! Get back here now!" She sighed and decided to swim the rest of the way to the shore despite her great amount of anger and annoyance for the pilot of the helicopter she boarded. When she made her way to shore she took a hold of her soaking wet braid and twisted the water out it before she began stretching to sooth all the tension that built up over the trip. "There we go." She said sighing in relief as she stretched. After Amala finished stretching she observed her surroundings trying to locate the other fighters she spotted while she was in the air. "I wouldn't have to look if it wasn't for my idiot pilot." She crossed her arms and went into deep thought thinking of ways to punish the man, but she was drawn out of imagination when fireworks went of and voice out of nowhere announced the beginning of the tournament. A smirk fell upon Amala's face after the announcement was over "Well I think this should lift my spirits up. Now all I have to do i.....! OWWW!!! What in the hell just hit me? Amala looked down to see a little crab to scuttle away. "Hmmm... Can crabs fly?" She looked around curious to know who or what caused this since she knew it was a fact crabs couldn't fly. Thats when she spotted a kangaroo. ".... Whats a kangaroo doing here?
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 06-10-2009 at 07:17 PM. Reason: I like beating up animals

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Bah, sitting here isn't going to do a bloody thing. I'll just walk up this here river and see if I don't find anyone to fight. Ohhh dammit."
    Mizer proceeded to get up and follow the river against its current (Not that he's in the river, just walking opposite of where it's flowing). Occasionally he'd jump in and out for his own personal amusement. Finally after walking what Mizer would call a tedious length he came up to a waterfall. Stumbling to a intereseting scene. Floating in the air with a giant ax coming his way was Dyne. It seemed to Mizer that death was about to swallow him, until a la"rge key parried it out of the way. "Did...a...giant...key....WHAT?!" Then it him him. Miss A.B.A or Alice. "Oh right....why does she have a giant key? No matter, since this is a tournament and well, I have nothing else to do besides fight...all I can do, I'll go see if she's up for it".

Making is way to Alice (Fast forewarding it all =D) he wouldcatch up, "Excuse me Miss.....Alice! Yes, I hope that's right. Nice move you did there saving...Dyne! Yes Dyne, curious since this IS a tournament and we'r meant to fight, would you like to? If you deny, I could understand."

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Alvaro stopped in his tracks when the knife landed in the tree infront of him. "WOW!! Great aim! I'm guessing you weren't trying to hit me?" Alvaro said looking in the direction where the knife came from. He noticed a man in a suit and a mask on. "Are you also a fighter?" Alvaro didn't ready his stance, because he didn't here a challange be called and he didn't want to just fight a person who just showed him a great deal of aim. To him it was a great talent and to beat him would be a waste of it. "So, Are you?!"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

A.B.A turned to see that she was being approached for a fight. She turned to Paracelsus.

"Well?"

"By all means, indulge."

She turned her attention back to her challenger and smiled.

"I accept, uhhh..."

"Mizer."

She turned to the girl and looked her up and down a bit.

"Very knowledgeable I see..."

"Of course, I have to be <3"

She let out a small sigh and redirected her attention back to Mizer.

"I accept, Mizer."

She shifter her stance a bit and grabbed on to Paraclesus's chain, making sure she was ready to swing in offense or defense.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh, well then. That's good. It's a shame we can't kil- I MEAN luckily there isn't any killing. I'd hate to die. BUT I digress, sorry"

He would relax his form. His knees bent, and slightly hunched over, arms at his side. His hands would move around sharply as if twitching, as well as his fingers. His head would slowly tild down and his hands would be placed against his. His head would swing side to side and the sounds of weeping, not just him, but various sounds seemed to echo all around. Quickly he would throw his arms to his side and a cold breeze seemd to blow, nothing dangerous, but a breeze cold enough to be noticed. The hearts on his glove would turn blue. The various weeps and moans would cry out with "NO!", "ALICE!" or "WHY, NO!"

His form would shift around slowly, it seemed his movement was shuffling. Finally he would let out a deep cry and lung at Alice, just throwing in a quick simple punch aiming for the chest, if the blow was a fail or success he planned to follow it with another another strike to the side.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Armondo looked at the individual before him and pointed to the flag of Spain painted on the front of his container. He then pointed to the man and said in a voice scrambled and modified by the mask,

"Llamo Armando Velasquez. Que estas tu mision, hombre?"

Looking at the knife, he pointed to it and made a gesture for the man to return it back. Hopefully, the man could speak the Spanish tongue. It would make things slightly easier on Armondo.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information