AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

ABA smiled to herself. He really -was- interesting.

She watched as he went to punch her and shifted her weight a bit, only to be caught off guard by him sliding and connecting with her leg. She fell backwards and hit the ground. Without hesitation, she rose to standing on her hands, and pushed off the ground. She landed onto of him and wrapped her legs around his neck. Not tightly, just enough to support her.

"Hmm, seems we have something in common. I have no real interest in winning or losing either. Im looking for a body, and yours strikes my fancy..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: This is my last post until Sunday, just giving a heads up

His trip was a success, however his punch...put hiim in a rather vaunerable position. The moment his fist hit the ground he felt her legs around his neck, there was a bit of straing, yet he could support himself and her for the time being. He slowly rose, not much, still hunched over from her on his neck. Her words though...confused him a bit. Slightly shocked him, he also missinterpreded. Instead of seeing what she actually meant, he thought of it as a sexual innuendo. The fact her legs were around his neck did not help his mental process either.

"Er...uh...I'm 39. I'm too old to part-take in such...physical pleasures. I'm here to fight for what remaining years of a sturdy body I have. For you see...to my understanding, like any aging man, my stamina and strength is well...dwindling. Unless you are implying otherwise in your statment and not what I'm interpreting. Please tell me my interpretation is wrong...and please get off my neck."

With that said he charged at a tree, swinging his body towards one to knock her off, sadly though the force made him slip and fall to the ground. In seconds he got up, facing his foe, "Well, your turn."

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

"I'm not in a position to say no huh?" Alvaro started to raise chi all over his body and began to lift Armondo off the ground. "You are in a position were you can't say no." Alvaro started to spin using the chi to increase his speed 4x more. "Now, If you let go there is no telling how far you will go and where you will land. Also since you are on your back you won't have time to stop yourself from hitting the multitude of trees around us, and if you don't let go I'll ram you into them myself, checkmate." Alvaro increased his speed more and made his way towards a tree. "Break it and that's your ticket to a broken back."

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Talon walked around the spring thinking what to do next until he heard rumbling near his location. He looked around and heard nothing as the spring got quiet.......Too quiet. The rumbling started again as a huge snake appeared out of nowhere and started to attack Talon.

" I asked for someone not something!!!" Talon yelled running from the snake, " What to do now?!?!" Talon's watch started beeping as he was dodging the snake's attacks one by one. The hologram showed the 15 meter snake and its name is Basilisk.

"Alright.....Let's fight if you wanna lose!!!" Talon said stopping and turning toward the snake, " You shall crumble before my might!!!" Talon got into his fighting stance as the snake rushed him. Basilisk wrapped himself around Talon and started to squeeze the air out of him. Talon looked into Basilisk's eyes and could tell he was enjoying his suffering.

"Damn if this keeps up, I'm a dead man for sure." Talon said as his vision started to fade, " But I won't give up so easily!!!" Talon's aura started to flare as he started punching the sides of Basilisk. Basilisk hissed at Talon and shot some venom in his eyes. Talon screamed as the venom burned his retinas but he didn't stop punching the snake at all.

"My eyesight may be gone,for now, but it won't stop me!" Talon said as he kept punching and punching. Tired of the attacks, Basilisk let him go and slammed him into a wall. Talon got up and blinked his eyes to find out that the venom had temporarily blinded his right eye. His knuckles were sore from punching Basilisk's rock-hard skin so many times.

"This snake is enjoying this!!!" Talon said holding his eye, " If he's enjoying this I should too." Basilisk tried a headbutt but Talon dodge it and roundhouse kicked him in the jaw knocking him into the spring.
    "It's about time I got on the offensive" Talon said with a smirk.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Only some things in life can truly be broken. Others can be dropped gradually, like your endurance for instance. Now give up and face the blinding pain of a snapped arm!"

Armondo, as promised, broke the arm at the elbow and hopped off, slamming into a branch in a failed attempt to catch the tree. He hung upside down from it by his legs, thinking...

Blinding pain for both of us in 3...2...1...

Armondo hid his frustration and pain as he said,

"You win this match, you damned spinning pansy. In the battlefield, I would've killed you in a heartbeat. I would've shot you down and had my boys take turns with your sister. I'll kill you. I'll make sure I kill you! I don't care how long it takes and I don't care how many times I have to try. I will eat your innards when I'm done with you!!!"

He put his hand to his ear and reported to his higher ups.

"Commander, do you read? How the hell do I lose!? I was given some implants during the process. How do they fail!? Did your underpaid researchers slip up? Were they too stupid to know how to enhance the body? God damn it, speak to me!!!"

The commander's voice sounded on the belt intercom,

"Soldier, I knew your attitude would occur when you lose or something goes wrong. That's a side effect. They chemicals they injected also caused the creation of a new aggression inhibitor. In short, it's expected that you will have these huge outbursts as if a time bomb went off inside your head. You must also remember though that the chemicals gave you new capabilities in combination with the muscular implants. To be honest, I'm surprised your adrenaline didn't kick in. We've been watching the fight ourselves strangely enough. Now we know what actions to take...Men, commence with the plan and Armondo...If killing were allowed in this, I'd personally instruct you to bring back proof that you killed every opponent, something valuable, preferably. Just try to control your temper for now."

Lose...(Really pissed, IRL. Seriously, how does a spinning pile of crap overtake something modified by the government!? You have no idea of how red in the face I am. So you know what? Screw this for now. I ain't posting until I've cooled off.)
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-13-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Gallows was greatful that he was healed by Anna. He continued on his way walking at a steady pace, his wounds were already healing from his small regenerating factor. He dragged his axe slowly against the ground squishing bugs, snakes and maybe small children if there were any. Gallows was starting to search for his next victim, and he found him...singing about Pirates none the less! Gallows took off at an amazing speed, running towards the one in the Grey hood. He knocked down trees as he raised his mighty axe, he came bouldering towards the crazy pirate obessed person. His footsteps shook the ground that the small puddle of water in front of Grey began to tremble.

OOC: Your turn Faro....make it good.

Hadou watched the...non existent fight against Nilhelm. "Well...this is, some what interesting." He said as he contacted Tom "Tom my friend you can come back to the control room." He said as he heard Mina say something about going to see Talon and the Balisk fight "Becareful Mina that snake isn't tame." He also heard Chu begging to release a Special fighter. "Fine...you can release one..take your pick." He said as he brushed his hand against her cheek. He got back on the speaker, "Attention Fighters, the time is now 11:00pm...there are caves located throughout the island for sleeping in." He got back off the speaker and contacted Sam and Anna. "Sam, Anna it appears everyone is in good condition." He continued searching the screen, he was careful not to miss a thing. "Tom..." He said contacting him. "If Nilhelm gets past Mantis I want you to take care of it..." He said in a stern voice.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Grey looked down at the small puddle trembling, he then looked up and behind him only to see a large axe wielding freak of nature "Oh.....my..........god....." he said turning around and taking off into a fast sprint "Why me, why me, why me!?" he said turning his head.

Gallows growled "GRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Grey said as he quickly turned around and summoned an animal spirit fox infront of him

Gallows's axe came striking down on the fox spirit shattering it "Grunt, gaah, graa"

Grey stood there immediately pulling out his pendulum, he pulled down his hood and said with a smirk "Anger issues much?" he said spinning the pendulum in the air "You will fall at my feet!" he said swinging it towards Gallows as it sailed through the air Gallows caught it, and with one mighty thrust of his arm he pulled Grey off his feet and sent him sailing towards the big lug "AAAHHHH Shiii-" He was then punched in the face and sent into a tree.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alvaro feel to the ground in tramendous pain. He made a scream as his arm hit the ground beside him. Breathing heavily Alvaro rested against a tree. "Wow....you are the..." Breathing heavily Alvaro could barely speak. "Best I've ever fought.." After hearing Armondo's words Alvaro began to laugh. "Okay, Okay kill me later and a pansy, I think not!" Alvaro stop to take a breath "Right now we need a healer." Alvaro pressed a button on the watch and it sent out a distress signal (I'm guessing the watches would have one) and about a minute later a healer came to Alvaro. "Could you get him down and heal him first." Alvaro said about to pass out from exhaustion. The healer moved over to Armondo and got him out of the tree sending his power though and healing him. He moved over to Alvaro and Started to heal him. "Thanks for healing him first." Alvaro felt the pian surge through him as his arm started to move back in place and begin to go back to the way it was before the breaking. "This is worse than it being broken the first time!" The healer stood up and bowed its head and left. "So, where are we staying compañero de apartamento!"

Winner
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 06-14-2009 at 06:51 PM.

I MADE IT.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ouh Dyne felt the fire alright, but amazingly, but to no surprise to himself- he didn't cry from it. In fact, the burning reminded him of the harsher energy of the Earth. In his seven years with Terry, it took five years to finally feel the true nature of the Earth's energy, and that was only because through his life his body was conditioned through training for kickboxing. If he hadn't that sort of frame, he would still be with his master back in the U.P. training in even harsher (relative to his progress) ways.

He felt the burning energy, and opened his body too it. It was making his face twist some, but that was all the better as a gentle sort of strained grin became plastered onto his facade, before the process stopped. Suddenly he felt pure, clean, albeit a bit fatigued from his fight. But for all intents and purposes, ready to go at the certain degree. His body shifted back from Samuel with his arms raising to the sky, Dyne proceeded to stretch out his once aching muscles which now felt complacent with the burning treatment.

"Yeeeowzah! You were right Doc, it reminds me of my green days." He'd manage to say before systematically cracking his body into realignment. "Thanks a million."

His ears became much more open in their attention, so to speak, as all the noise the fight over the bridge made brought Dyne to a small level of curiosity. From that distance they seemed barely pinch-able at his fingertips from his view. He remembered though, that his bag was across the bridge, and he shifted from Samuel after bowing gently towards him, "Thanks again doc!"

As though on a casual job Dyne made it across the bridge and retrieved his bag, before watching the two- A.B.A and Mizer duke it out. that Mizer was really one.. Piece of work- facing yet another... Piece of work! "Outta be a decent match to watch, though, best I get myself to a more safe location I suppose.. It's already pretty hard to see in the darkness of the night. I wonder if they have flood lights built in around here?"

His wondering and wandering back to the other side of the bridge brought him to a seat next to a nearby cliff side tree, watching the fight across the way as best as he could while letting his bag lean against his shoulder. Contentment brought him to a gentle lull, and he'd play with the ideas of sleep even with the fight across the way going on. He had to deal with blizzards out camping up there for training, it wasn't too far of an assumption that it was more or nearly more loud then the ensuing fight.

"Perhaps in the morning I'll find another challenger. I wonder who?"

Tom reported back to Hadou with his grin unfolded like a red carpet, as he was wearing lipstick by this time. He made his signature dramatic pose after jumping upon the nearby table in the room, speaking gloriously; "Im sure he'd be DELIGHTED with my stunning looks and seductive lull, to turn and join in the fray! Of course he would!"

Which was his response to the old man's request.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, the are many places a person could "stay" but if you need some sort of quarters..."

Armondo looked at the ruins around him and said,

"This place isn't suitable for living. We will have to build our indoor quarters, have a mode of cooking and something to protect us from the rain. The big leaves here on some of the trees would make great shade and would keep us dry from the rain. Using some of the small rocks here, we could make a small fire pit for our meals and some large, thick sticks could make a sturdy wall, allowing us to create the hut. As for the beds, lay a bunch of sticks and leaves on top of each other in such a fashion, that you get comfortable. We will each make our own bed. We will have to both work on the hut, I will collect the rocks for the fire pit and you collect the extra leaves for warmth. As for food, I don't really know. They gave me my Bowie Knife though. Let's focus though and eat and talk after."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-14-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post

Odion noticed the young boy and what appeared to be a bartender he took a deep breathe for the bartenders smile sent a chill up his spine "Eerie." They were asking for a fight, with a sinister smirk he looked to his sister and said "It appears these two are asking for a challenge dear sister." He heard the announcement of a 2 vs 2 fight and heard their names being called "Well...it appears we don't have a choice, we accept your challenge." From his pocket he removed a blind fold and put it on blocking out all vision, yet all his other senes heightened. "I'll take the young boy." Odion did a small hand stand and then cartwheeled towards Jace aiming for him with surprisingly perfect aim even though he was blind.

Jace jumped back too late to avoid the blow but quick enough to not be seriously hurt.
    "Hey, hey, wait up I'm not ready." Jace said avoiding another blow. "This isn't fair." He shouted. He had to quickly sling his backpack off and throw it to the side, in order to lose more weight. It landed with a heavy thud against the tree. Jace didn't enjoy this fight. He frowned as he avoided blows. Without the added weight he could avoid him but he couldn't hit him. How was it he could see him while blindfolded?
    Jace couldn't do anything but dodge for the moment. He was't happy. This wasn't going to get him anywhere. Ives was having more luck them him. Maybe Jace should have picked the girl. He had no time to think before another attack came him way. He wasn't getting anywhere and shock had prevented him from remembering to fight back.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Mina giggled to herself.

"Im -always- careful while making sure to get the best scoop~"

She skipped her way over to the springs where the fight was taking place. Once there, she made sure to get as close as possible to the action.

Chuumi giggled with delight as she was given the ok to pick the next special fighter. She twirled her hair as she thought if the next opponent to send out.

"Hmm, I bet scarecrow is itching to have some fun too."

ABA found herself flung off as Mizer slipped. She caught herself before hitting the ground and watched as he regained him composer.

"Im afriad you misunderstood. Im looking for a body, not the soul attached to it. That, will be replaced by my Paracelsus."

She gestured over to the large key as she stood up.

"Though, it saddens me to hear that your body is deterritating. My will to fight has dwindled quite a bit now..."

Her face expressed pure boredom. Her attention perked up as she heard the announcement of their 'sleeping arrangements' and sighed.

"Perhaps we should finish this tomorrow?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sure, we will start on it tomarrow." Alvaro hopped in a tree. "It's to dark at night to be out on a random island, you would never know what hit you, If something did...That is." Alvaro leaned on the tree sitting on the branch. "I've slept in worse." He drifted off to sleep.

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You do that, then. I'll keep watch for any hostiles or fighters."

Armondo went off to get sticks and leaves. He started building a bed and hut all by his own self. He didn't need help at all. Hours passed as he continued to strive on for a makeshift home and bed. Eventually, he did finish and decided to lay down for a well-deserved rest. He closed his eyes and dreamed of the experiments while listening in his sleep for sounds.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw her five favorite faeries in the world, Bubbles, Lavender, Lily, Petals, and Trixie, floating over her head and seeming to be poking and pulling at her face. "Hey." She squeeked out.

"Get up, you make me want to laugh at your humiliation. You shouldn't have done that, you should have given up easily and allowed him to walk away, he cracked your skull but since that healer came you seem to be doing better." Lily barked at her.

She reached the back of her head and felt a knot there. It was sore but it felt healed mostly. "She looked like a dead rag doll." Trixie bluntly said.

Lavender handed over a smell peice of fabric that was dark gray. "Did this come off of his cloak?" She nodded. "I'll make sure he gets it back later." She smiled and sat down on my knee.

"Who is close by that you can challenge next?" Petals asked. They all seemed to be very hyper.

She click on the watch and several names and locations popped up, few people were near but with other people near them. "I'll have to check all of these people and see who can fight and who can't." She stood up and stretched her legs, she couldn't feel any marks on her body but she did feel really sore. "After I get something to drink first." She started walking towards the sound of water, the others followed.
    Last edited by ELR; 06-14-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Psycho Mantis decided to initiate the battle, none-to-subtly hurling the trunk of a near by tree towards Nilhelm with a telekinetic blast. He couldn't play this fight like his usual, the boy's mind had too many whirlpools and twists to be read, and he didn't think about his actions, meaning they could not be predicted reliably. Instead, Psycho Mantis would have to win the old-fashioned way, by putting his opponent on the back foot and keeping him there.

Nilhelm saw the tree coming towards him and manage to leap over it before it hit him and began running to the side. Psycho Mantis smiled beneath his gas mask, a game eh? He aimed a psionic blast where Nil would be but was displeased to see the attack miss. Which was something of a misnomer. It didn't so much miss as it was dodged, however the dodge didn't happen. There was no "dodge" so much as the boy's momentum was going in the opposite direction of where it had been. He was running in the reverse of the direction of where he had been. Normally, that would have envolved either turning or stopping but paradoxically it was as if his momentum felt like performing an improbably and immediate switch in direction.

Psycho mantis frown but decided to try something different. Leviatating himself upwards, he vanished from where he had been to appear in front of the boy to fire another psychic blast point blank. Even with another immediate shift in vector, the boy was still unable to dodge and was sent backwards, but somehow his momentum, mid air shifted strangely and his motion stopped as he landed.

Psycho Mantis was starting to feel the strain of using his psychic power in such quick succession and held off advancing for a moment in order to formulate a plan. The boy's abilities seemed to be in someway tied to movement. Or at least he could make them apply to movement. How from his patterns, it didn't seem like he could create momentum, or manipulate that other objects just his own. He wasn't exactly sure what this all meant or what it had to do with the boy's strange thought patterns and mental state but the had to be related.

Still, the boy didn't have any long range attack method so Psycho Mantis felt confidant if he could keep the Nilhelm at range.

By this time Nil had recovered from the blow was standing up. He was bruised and bleeding from the blast but seemed to be otherwise unharmed.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Basilisk Hissed as he got up from the kick that Talon had delivered to his jaw. He didn't like it at all and hit Talon with his tail sending him into the cool waters of the spring. Basilisk hissed(it sounded like he was laughing) as Talon laid in the water motionless. Talon felt the water rush over him and he got up feeling refreshed and rejuvinated.

" I've got to finish this quick or I'm going to lose!!!" Talon said to himself, " This snake is strong but I have to be stronger in order to win." Basilisk swung his tail again attenpting to hit Talon but he dogded each attack trying to escape the beast's tail. Talon decided to go on the offensive and attack instead of defend.

Talon channeled his chi through his hands and delivered several blows to Basilisk's body and face. Basilisk slid back a few feet and hissed as if it didn't bother him at all. Talon looked at the giant snake and saw that he had a few dents and bruises all over his body. Talon realized that if this keeps up they both might lose. Talon's own body had bruises and a cracked rib cage.

"Alright Basilisk lets finish this once and for all." Talon said getting in his stance for the final attack. Basilisk nodded his head and shot venom into the sky. Talon ducked and hid under some dead leaves to prevent the venom from making contact with his body. The venom burned anything it touched except,for some strange reason, the giant tree and the spring around it.

The leaves that Talon were under burned in an instant and showed where Talon was. Basilisk started to stiffen his body and started to spin and shot directly at Talon.
    "Uh-oh, not good if I don't stop it I'll lose!!" Talon said readying himself to defend against the attack, " Wait, I have an idea that might win me this fight." Talon channeled the rest of his chi throughout his entire body and prepared to repel Basilisk's attack but as he came close enough to repel it, Basilisk turned upward toward the sky. Talon simply watched as the giant snake climbed higher and higher in the sky and headed downward like bullet aiming straight for Talon. As the attack landed, the force of the attack shook the whole island and left a huge crater in the ground. Basilisk stood perfectly still and saw that Talon had stopped the attack with his chi powered punch. Talon knocked him away and hit his Star Killer move on him by rushing forward punching Basilisk in the middle of his body then high kicking him in the face after Basilisk's head lowered.

OOC: Sweet Chin Music

Talon then did His Twin Serpents Merge Combo all over the snake's body and then he fell to the ground with a hard thud.
    "That......should.....do it." Talon said panting and breathing heavily, " He better not get up from that attack." Basilisk struggled to get up and let out a low hiss as he rushed Talon but failed as he hit the ground.
    " That was one of the best fights I ever had." Talon said fainting from exhaustion. Talon's watch started beeping to call a healer toward their location and within minutes a healer appeared and began healing both Talon and the snake. After the healer did his duties, he left leaving Talon near the giant tree to rest.
    Winner:Talon
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 06-14-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

He was relieved that his interpretation was wrong, yet still he was a bit confused by what she meant. An intrest in souls? Could she really take out souls and place in other containers? As interesting as it was, Mizer really...didn't want to care. Her facial expression of boredom and her comment gave off a hint that...he wasn't much of a fight. Well how could he be? He wasn't KILLING, he was just fighting to win. Mizer would much rather kill them all then with this tedious set up. Oh well, he would play by the rules. Mizer finally looked aroundm noticing it was night. "time flies when you're fighting I guess..."

"Sure, we can finish tomorrow I guess. I didn't hear any rules about puting a fight on pause for a night. And if there are any, they didn't inform us so it'd be their fault. Do you want to lead?"

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Her ears were straining to hear other things, the water running down the stream seemed peaceful but it looked like it was contaminated by something else. "Petals, is there something wrong with this water? Or is it just my eyes?" She turned to see the five faeries looking tired and exaughsted.

They slumped down onto the ground and closed their eyes. Petals peeped out, "It seems safe..." She yawned. "Enough." And her head slumpted down onto Trixie's lap.

"Sleep well you guys, and thank you for watching over me once again." Rathnait smiled at them and then cupped up some water in her hand, sipping and feeling her raw throat sooth a little. She sat down and opened her pouch, taking out a granola bar and munching on it.

It sounded like a few trees falling and then a large growl was ecoing through the air, not anywhere near her but from somewhere on the island. There was also the sound of someone snoring as well. No crickets were heard, no lightening bugs flying by, just like if the island was actually a set instead of a place that no one has ever heard of before.

As she munched, a tune sprung into her head, one that she heard when she was little, but she didn't remember when. She started humming it and looking around to see if anything might attack her as she tried to reenergize.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Ooc: Sorry guys, I just got a new job and it's been busy..I've been exhausted. Val can you take Odion so I don't have to control 4 people please?

Ives continued to battle it out with Kissa. Ives Burbon/Whiskey ability wore off and everything returned to normal. He ran towards Kissa wish a jump kick hoping it would hit her. His mind was clear and focused, he was ready for anything, he just hoped that Jace could handle Odion. After Ives jump kicked he balled his hand into a fist and upper cutted Kissa. Just to add to it he back flipped and lit a match, took out a bottle of Gin and blew out a small stream of fire. Everything lit fire that was in reach of the small flame. It glowed so nicely in the night. However he was wondering...'were all the others still fighting...is it even a good idea to sleep?" He was slightly paranoid at the thought of what could possibly on this island, Gallows, Psycho Mantis, Balisks....what could possibly be next? After he was done with his little flame attacks he smiled at Kissa and said "Had enough?" He stood in a perfect gentleman like posture with a chilling smile. He was getting pretty into the fight, he never had such and interesting opponent.

Kissa was caught off guard by the jump kick, she stepped out of the way and it sent Ives foot impacting into the tree behind her causing a small dent. "Your kick is powerful however mine is.." Right after the jump kick was the upper cut, and it hit her directly in the jaw. Small drops of blood dripped from her mouth. She still kept that evil creepy smile as she spit the blood out. Once she noticed the fire stream she stepped out of the way, causing the tree to burn. "How lovely.." She glared at Ives now determined to beat him. "You will lose.." Kissa laughed a little and ran towards Ives then went into a somersault almost as if turning into a deadly rotating blade. Kissa was spinning at a very fast rate, she wanted this over so she could get her beauty sleep, but she figured that wasn't going to happen.

Ives was glad he got a few hits in however he watched Kissa somersault and become a deadly blade. "Oh..my.." he said as he was struck right on the head, sending him face first into the ground. He laid there he appeared to be knocked out from such a deadly attack. But, he was conscious he got up off the ground slowly staggering, trying to regain his balance. He looked at Kissa and smiled his chilling smile. He took a bottle of rum and said "This might just be your down fall."

Hadou was a little shocked the Chu would pick Scarecrow. He was probably the most dangerous out of them all, capable of putting Gallows in his place. "You want to send out Scarecrow? Alright then, tell Tom and get it going." Since it was night time and a tournament doesn't sleep...well not this one anyway. He decided that he would be perfect. "Well maybe he can scare the fighters and make them unable to sleep..that guy even gives me the creeps..." He said trying not to think of the last time he met with Scarecrow....he couldn't sleep for a year. That lack of sleep could have killed an old fossile such as his self, but sadly it didn't kill him, much to his dissapointment.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After the granola bar was gone, she placed the wrapper back into her pack. "Wonder how many I have left." She searched through it and found two cups of fruit and three granola bars left. "Oh, I should have brought more with me." She stood up and then a large burp exploded from her lips, ecoing through the land for almost a minute. "Excuse me." She patted her lips and went red.

"What was that?" Lily asked, her voice sounding tired but angry. "If I hear another one of those stupid bears again, I'm going to have bear jerky tonight." She allowed her head to fall back down and sleep some more.

"Sorry." Rathnait peeped out second later. She stared up into the sky and wondered if she disturbed anyones sleep when she burped.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After putting in a few hours of sleep, Armondo woke and wrote down on a piece of paper,

"Alvaro, gone to look for food and a fight. Be back in an hour. Happy Hunting."

It was signed by Armondo and left on the outside of the hut. He put his mask on and walked into the jungle, hoping to find somebody. He needed to improve his body and get ready for the next challenge. This time, he wouldn't lose. He had intention to prove that science will always help in any situation.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: That's fine Kiba, Jace is being outdone anyways.)

Odion couldn't figure out how the boy managed to get here. The kid couldn't have be much older then maybe ten or twelve years old. There was a small amount of guilt in him for fighting with the kid. Each blow he made was blocked but the child couldn't do much more then that. He was even too loud to be fighting. Odion could sense perfectly were he was. He knew this part of the fight would be over soon. It seemed like his sister would need help. Odion flipped himself behind Jace.
    "I'm sorry Kid but I don't think you should have came here."
    Odion swung a punch in his back as well as a kick to the side. This flung Jace into one of the trees near by.

Jace impacted with the tree and ripped his shirt down the back as it got cut up. He screamed in pain for a moment. Things were not going how they were meant too and this was painful. There was tears down Jace's eyes. This wasn't how things were meant to be. He looked up and couldn't see Odion very clear. He couldn't copy him if he couldn't see him. It wasn't a good fight. Jace tried to stand but he back stung to much. He just began to cry as he lay against the tree. It was his lose and he knew it.

WINNER: Odion
    LOSER: Jace
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"A fight were you cant kill people isnt a fight at all..."

ABA sighed to herself as she dragged Paracelsus behind her. She gestured to Mizer to follow as they looked for a place to sleep.

Chuumi cheered to herself and did as she was told.

Mina received word of Scarecrows release, and shuddered a bit.

"Well, it seems now the scariest of our special fighters is being released~ Be careful folks, Scarecrow will haunt your dreams for years to come."

ABA couldnt help but overhear the announcement.

"Whats so scary about this guy? I highly doubt this person is all that terrifying. Its all just hype..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Waking up, Talon saw it was still kinda late at night he figured that it was at least 4:30 but there was no sunrise. He heard that another fighter named Scarecrow entered and is looking for a fight. Talon rubbed the sleep from his eyes and jumped pff the branch of the giant tree to search for him.

"This might be an even better battle than the last one with the snake!" Talon said cracking his knuckles. He figured that either he would fight him or someone else will come instead.

Closed Thread

Thread Information