AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: King Of Fighters: A New Champion

OOC: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PATIENTS, Lets hope this is a success and not a failure, I have a lot of things in store.

Rules of the RP:

1. No God modding...if we see you God modding so help you.
    2. Please limit your posts to at least 4 a day.
    3. Lets keep this PG-13 please.
    4. The GM's control the day a night system.
    5. If you're not going to be able to post for a long while then please give someone your character so they won't fall behind, also inform us before you leave.
    6. No back and forth posting
    7. If you would like to make a call, please hang up and try again.
    8. Have fun!

Note: I will be taking control of everyones characters in this post and this post ONLY, Oh and Nobody you will be starting inside the building with the announcers and Rock Howard...so my announcer will tell you to get the Healer army and yourself and start spreading out.

SPECIAL FIGHTERS:
    If you noticed in Tetsano's and My posts we have been referring to somethings in the building. Well, in Tetsano's post a person called Gallows was released. These are Special Fighters, Special fighters are those that are fighters that are fighting for Rock Howard to give the challengers a hard time. These special fighters are powerful and cannot be beaten easily if you lose a fight the special fighter returns to the building, same as if you win. There are MANY special fighters, Gallows is just one of the many that I have in store for you. Beating a special fighter gives you nice bonuses that can help you on the island. Tetsano, Shobu, Maru and I all pick the targets these special fighters will go after, however it's random so be on the lookout.

NOTE: GALLOWS IS ALWAYS OUT ON THE FIELD, MYSELF, TETSANO, MARU AND SHOBU WILL BE TAKING CONTROL OF HIM UNTIL WE PICK OUR TARGET!

IC:

Talus Island sat in the middle of the Great Ocean, awaiting something...something big, in the distance a Helicopter was on its way towards the island. Inside, were some of the greatest fighters from around the world, itching to fight for their own personal reasons.

Once the helicopter landed on the island, the back opened up, and each fighter stepped out cautiously. Confused to see, absolutely nothing around them except trees and sand...and the occasional shell. Startling everyone a large tremor shook everything around them, and with that tremor came a stage with 5 people standing on it: an old man, a pretty young girl, a hermaphrodite, a strange mech type thing and the current Champion of King Of Fighters: Rock Howard.

The old man stepped forward towards the microphone, he spoke in a loud and booming voice as the song started to play loudly the old announcer said:

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 10th annual King Of Fighters Tournament located on Talus Island, though the previous King Of Fighters tournament ended with Rock Howard becoming the current champion, he is now wanting to pass down this title to someone new, but this won’t be easy Talus Island you must survive the wilderness, Snakes, Crocodiles, Poisonous spiders, poisonous frogs, and other deadly things. Do you have what it takes to win? First off let me explain what the tournament is about!

The King of Fighters Tournament is showing everyone that you are in fact the strongest fighter to ever exist, by defeating as many opponents as possible, and eventually working your way up to the current King of Fighters champion. If you lose, then you will have to wait and compete next year, but if you win, you earn the title The King of Fighters, plus 1 million dollars.

Point System: Each fighter will be given a point for each match they win, along with each match they lose. If you receive more points then anyone else by the end of the tournament, you are chosen to fight Rock Howard.

Now onto the rules:

1. You must continue fighting it doesn’t matter if you lose a fight or not, go to the nearest healing station and get medical attention (Healers have the ability to heal all wounds of the body.)

2. No killing your challenger, if you kill them it's automatic ejection from the tournament, and possibly other bad things.

3. Each fighteris given a watch, when the watch goes off, press the orange button on the side, a holo projection will appear and your opponents will be and their current location. If your watch breaks...well then you will have to wait until your opponents finds you.

4. Weapons are allowed however, no fire arms, swords and blunt objects are allowed.

5. There is no rule on what style of fighting you are able to use.

6. No cheating, an example of this would be...if you're on a bridge and you set explosives under it so your opponent falls into the water. That's an automatic ejection.

7. If you are unable to fight on (becoming unconscious, dying etc.)…we aren’t responsible for that."

The old man smiled as a black and red stripped Kangaroo came hopping out at what seemed like the speed of light. He stopped and stared at everyone with his shining golden eyes. He turned towards the announcers. The old man tossed the Kangaroo a collar..it looked like a communication collar. When that was out of the way the announcer spoke into the mic and said "Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Hadou Kenshin, and next to me is the lovely Chuumi but you may call her "Chuu" and next to her is Kamakiri Shinsengumi Tom, but you may call him Tom. Standing next to Tom is Samuel Knowles our leader of the Healer unites, and next to him who needs NO introduction is the legendary champion of the current king of fighters...Rock Howard!"

Rock Howard waved with an eger smile, it looked as if he was burning for a good fight he of course was wearing nothing like he orignally had in the previous tournament. His hair was longer and he was wearing a yellow jacket with black stripes, blue jeans and a white t shirt underneat the jacket.

Hadou smiled and spoke again "Please everyone, once I call your name please come up and get your watch, and then you are free to move throughout the island, HOWEVER, located somewhere in the forest is a large building, fighters are not allowed near that building." He then took out a list with everyones names and begane to name off each person:

1.Ives James
    2.Dyne Locke Ordon
    3.Grey Winters

4.Zakai Varna
    5.Alvaro Ambrosio

6.Talon Winstrate
    7.Armondo Velazques
    8.Mizer
    9.Alice
    10.Jace Olka
    11.Trish Lovegood

12.Lady Scorpio
    13.Kissa Kokubo
    14.Odion Kokubo
    15.Sidhe, Rathnait
    16. Riku
    17.Nilhelm Kafka

After the announcer called everyone and recieved their watches he said "The tournament will start in two hours, everyone you will chose who you will be fighting, but please be aware of special surprises, so pay attention to announcements you are now free to move through out the island, good luck."

At that a burst of light blinded the fighters and everything was gone, the stage, the announcers, the healer, and Rock Howard. All that was left were the fighters.

Enter: Ives James
    Ives stood examining the fighters, after what the old man said he smiled lightly and calmily. He took a step towards the jungle. He noticed the kangaroo, apparently that was Riku, and then at the strange bangaged girl who was known as A.B.A but was Alice. Then at the masked on Mizer. He was curious to know everyones powers, including from what rumors stated Dyne trained with Rock Howards mentor and previous champion Terry Bogard. He took a deep sigh and walked into the jungle, this was the start of the King Of Fighters Tournament. "Well, lets get this show on the road." He said in a calm, spine tingling voice. He got out his bottles and looked at them "Let me show them the Art of Spirits, father...I will honor you in this tournament, so please be patient." He walked carefully trying not to mess up his black pants and white shirt.

Hadou walked along side his fellow announcers, Sam and Rock Howard he thought for a moment and then said in an almost ancient sounding voice, stating that he was older then he was. "Are you sure these fighters will be okay? They are all very very young." He was concerned. Rock Howard said nothing. "Sam our leader of the healers, please inform them that the fighters have arrived and get yourself and the healers outside and ready for this fights...and Tom, prepare them.." He said with a devilish smile. His body started to shift slightly almost as if he was turning a little bit younger.

Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 06-09-2009 at 11:35 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace's mouth almost hit the floor at the display before him as he got out of the helicopter. The trip had been a nervous one and he wasn't use to flying. The people there had ignored him becuase of his age. He had just hummed and smiled trying to keep his spirits up. The people looked so interesting, if not a bit scary. One kid was almost his age maybe older. He was so looking forward to seeing all the styles the people had.
    He had to quickly shut his mouth tight as he listened to the rules. The bright lights. The sounds. The feel. All of it was new to him and he was almost pouncing in excitement. He gripped his fists and began almost jumping up and down on the spot.
    "This is going to be amazing." He thought, "Oh I so hope I do well. To be able to challenge the champion and see the sytle that won him it all. That would be a better prize then the money." He began to ponder. "Oh I wonder what the other fighters styles are going to be like." He smiled in excitement and looked around at them before back at the stage. "This is going to be the most fun ever."
    He gripped the stap on his bag as he walked up to collect his watch. He must have been the youngest fighter there. He wonder what they all thought about him. He hoped some could become his friends. As the stage and all the judges and such, disappeared in a flash of light, he kept his eyes open and tried to spot where they went. No luck there but he was lucky enough to not hurt his eyes.
    "What should I do now?" He said to himself. Jace flipped up his hood to cover his head and then looked around. He clutched onto his backpack straps looking like a lost kid at school. The place was big and they had to survive on there own. Well he was sure he could make some friends.
    At that moment one of the people walked off and began to go into the forest. Jace saw this as a chance to talk with someone and ran after the fella.
    "Hey. Hey!" He called out as he followed him. Stepping over plants and stones. "Hey." he said as he ran up next to the person. "It's Ivan isn't it? Or Ives? Yea it's Ives James your name, isn't it? Hi. I'm Jace Olka. You want to hang to together for a bit. I'm sure we could be awesome friends." He began to rant a little. "So what you here for? You after the prize or title? Bet it's going to be fun isn't it? I'm not here for that. I just want to look around and see what other peoples styles are like. So what did you say your here for?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-08-2009 at 04:05 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

In a flash, the stage, announcers, everything except the fighers were gone. This left Mizer in a state of shock. It happened fast, it blinded him. He took a few moments to take a few steps around, looking at the ground. Trying to figure out where they went. After a few moments he realized how futile his search is. He stood up straight and began to enter a stretch. His hands hold, behind his back he would lift them up to about shoulder level, then quickly let them drop to his side. He then decided he should actually take a look at the fighters (Trying to not look at the kangaroo because that was just creepy to him). He noticed some really younger combatants. Two of them children. "Children....here? Why...will they even last?". It seemed at this moment, it was a moment where veryone jus tlooked around. All were in amazement of how fast the stage left. As it seemed to Mizer at this moment. No one really knew each other, or at least he assumed so. He's heard a few of the names called. But didn't really meet the person.

It was all awkward for Mizer, so he decided to introduce himself to everyone, in a voice loud enough to be heard he stated, "Well, hi everyone! My name is Mizer...I'm from England. And since we have about two hours before the tournament starts...why not get to know each other? I mean...you don't have to. I'm not trying to take charge. I just feel a bit awkard, breaking the ice. Ya know? So yeah...hi." He felt stupid. The stupid nervous feeling you get if you were in school and you broke the ice. Still he was hoping some people would be polite and cheerful enough to respond.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Grey rubbed his eyes as everything he saw before him was gone, "Huh, interesting" he did notice the Kangaroo that ran off "What is a Kangaroo doing in the island?" he said to himself. Grey looked at the man named Mizer and gave him grin "My name is Grey I came here from Phoenix Arizona, I train under tiger claw" He said as he dropped the suit case he held which was shaped like a pendulum.

Riku hopped around a small pond in the jungle, he bent down taking a drink of the water and letting out a snort from his nose "Those must be the fighters those people were talking about" Riku could speak the human language from the collar he was given, "I can tell I will be having a very fun time with these fighters" he said emitting a little laugh.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: THEY ARE MY PATIENTS, NOT YOURS! 8p

IC:

"Helicopter trip, check. Awkward stares and sizing-up's on the helicopter, check. A small landing... Check. HOLY CRAP--!" Were the thoughts of Mr. Ordon as he'd shift his body open some upon the beach, with his eyes wide open. Bright lights came to his eyes, and the sudden boom of stereo equipment most likely comparable to that of a football stadium- the concept filled his mind. These guys were either very serious about this or just enjoyed flashy aesthetics.

'I wonder if Rock agreed to these flashy things wholesomely, he never seemed like one for such antics back in the U.P. ' Dyne's mind flooded with the times he actually met Rock when he was training with Terry. He never came off as a totally flashy sort of person, at least when it was unnecessary. Dyne would have to admit that there were times when it was necessary, at least to him and Terry-sensei... Master Terry... Blah, Terry.

His eyes combed across the beach after approaching the stage to get his nifty watch-a-ma-gig. It was as expected, more and more 'flashy' in the form of accessories. 'Ouh well, it must've been necessary.' Dyne's thoughts rationalized before stepping down, and the sudden disappearance of the stage made him blink a few times in wonder. Who knew they'd go through all this sort of trouble, on a beach no less.

His caucasian, and well build frame shifted as a man in a mask started to shout to the group- talking about introductions. A small smile played at Dyne's face, not just at that but at the sight of children who seemed to feel accomplished enough to be there. Terry always taught him one should never underestimate an opponent, but children? and a... KANGAROO!?

The sight of 'Alice' as she seemed to be called made him wonder, the masked man named Mizer made him wonder, hell, the children made him wonder! This really was going to be an interesting tourney. With these thoughts in mind Dyne pulled a black baseball cap from his denim jacket pocket, and smoothed back his hair with the arch of his left hand before placing the cap on his head. It was black and white, with the Bogard Star upon it's fore. Yes, he'd wear the mark of his master proudly.

In response to Mizer, he lifted a hand to the group that remained and smiled before speaking, "Dyne Locke Ordon, pleased to meet you all. But if you'll excuse me, I'm going to figure out what I can before the tourney starts. " With those words he waved towards the group and started into the forest, his eyes narrowing as a snake seemed to slither down from a tree branch. With a gentle calm he called to the chi of the earth, and his presence seemed to be accepted by the reptile as he walked by with a gentle and very faint blue hue about his form.

"Mother Earth embraces those who care to ask for her help, and promise not to bite her feeding hand." He thought to himself, those words sounded too old and cliche even for his master, who had told them to him in his seven years of training prior to this moment.

The bishounen figure of Kamakiri Shinsengumi Tom was overshadowed by the caress of the lamp light in the room from above, a sickly sweet smile came over his sharp feminine facade as he listened to his old associate speak with the healer. Suddenly his form shifted to a dramatic pose, his hands tucked at his hips as his head would turn slightly to the left, his eyes seemed to glitter with the shining of his well tended makeup upon his face.

"These fighters BETTER be up for the task! They bask in my glory!" He said proceeding with a small giggle, half of his body literlly coming on fire. After which he'd cackle maniacly at the scene, uncaring to the awkwardness he might've been sowing.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 06-07-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rathnait stood up, flinging her long red hair back away from her face, and looks around. People were walking around, some entering the forest area, a kangaroo hoping place to place a kids running around. She thought to herself, Wow, even kids are allowed in this tournament? Hopefully no one gets too hurt. She looked up into the sky and headed off into the tree infested land, hearing people talking and wondering when it would be time for her first real fight.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Sam alongside Rock Howard and Hadou, waiting for an excuse to go out and go group with his team. He didn't mind their company, but he couldn't relate to Hadou and Rock Howard just outright scared him.

"Are you sure these fighters will be okay? They are all very very young."

'Not likely' though Sam, already predicting sprains and bruises the minute he stepped out there. Rock Howard said nothing, so he followed his example.

"Sam our leader of the healers, please inform them that the fighters have arrived and get yourself and the healers outside and ready for this fights...and Tom, prepare them.."

"Yessir." Sam saluted Hadou, and made his way to the room his fellow healers were.

He got there, and many were sitting upright in their cots, chatting away. Most of them were bright eyed and hoping to help.

'"Listen here maggots!" The whole lot of them immediately got up and snapped to attention. "We are here, not as participants in this tournament, but as healers. We have a sacred duty to help those in need, if I see someone shirking their duties to goof around, they will receive a Jet Magnum to the face. Am I clear?!" He punched the air violently several times to show he meant business.

"Sir, yessir!" they all cried, scared to death of their leader.

'Now, get into your suits and move out!"

Most of them stumbled and frantically packed several suppiles to endure the long tournament, unsure when they would get a break.

Shaking his head, he quickly headed to his Lion.

'Ah yes, my Lion.' He ran a hand down the silver paint job. It was an excellent mech for him since it was built to endure long flights and could go up to 100 miles per hour on the ground. Yep, he did an excellent job building this mech.

Sam brought out a key from his pocket and inseted into a hidden keyhole and entered it. Shutting the cockpit, he then inserted the same key into the keyhole. Starting the mech, he flipped a few switches, and then...

"Let's GO!" With a yell, his mech roared to life and surged forward. He quickly made his way to the exit and gunned it.

...But braked immediately, remembering that he needed to wait for Anna, his protector.

'Damn...Oh well, this gives me the time to double-check everything.'

With that in mind, he tuned out the world and waited for his protector.
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 06-10-2009 at 10:40 PM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

The flash did not bother Talon for he closed his eyes before it happened. Everyone was introducing themselves to each other but Talon figured what was the purpose of telling each other who they are? Why was there a kangaroo(A KANGAROO?) fighting in the tournament? Why are children getting involved with these fights? Talon would rather let his fists do the talking for him ,since he could tell what they do and how rigorous their training was by fighting them, but he would at least let them know what their up against.

" The name's Talon and if you'll excuse me I have to train before the fights start." Talon said retrieving his watch, " See you guys in two hours." Talon simply walked away and into the forest drenched lands of Talus Island and began to clear his mind with meditation.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

A.B.A watched without seeming particularly interested in what was being said. She scanned through the crowd, looking for a suitable 'host'.

Her attention was caught by some random fool introducing himself. She listened as the others did as well. She sighed to herself and looked behind her to her 'spouse'. She spoke in a low tone as to not draw attention to herself anymore than her appearance already did.

"Think perhaps we'll find a good one here?"

"I hope so my dear. But for now, play along with the other children."

She grunted to herself a bit, but knew he had a point.

"Code name A.B.A, call me Alice."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Listen up, Velasquez. This tournament is to see how you fair in a real fight. You are a government black project, an enhanced weapon with no problem concerning fire. You will have this tag on your suit so that we may monitor your progress and success/fail rate. You have instincts for survival already so use them well. We're still going to be a while before we reach your AO so if you want to sleep for a bit, feel free."

Armondo merely sat and nodded as his general gave him the briefing. He was ready for action but needed to maintain a cool attitude as he sat in the plane. The cushions in it were so horrible to sit on that you could easily get a nice leg cramp sitting for half an hour. The heat was a little much but not much different from Spain's weather. All he had to do was shut up and bear it like all other soldiers.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The sounds, the lights... these things flutterby Zakai like a passing dream. He had felt these lights a thousand times before, had touched these tones in a million waking nightmares and his soul had since numbed to their cries. He didn't blink, he didn't fidget, he just leaned against the wind, his hands in his pockets, his hair fluttering light a pale ghost around him. He wasn't happy, not yet. He would be... at least, if this tournament lived up to its name. He would be happy... dead or alive... he would be happy. Whether he knew happiness from the pain that he would inflict or from the pain inflicited on him. He didn't care. Agony was wonderful... in others or in himself. Why else would the great god Mithras have placed him in such a place as the Pits except to revel in the pleasure of misery? The sweetness of the Bitter Mistress' caress lived with him after its searing touch had fled. His broken arm, his shattered ribs and other wounds to numerous to count need merely be recalled and they would fill him with a love so sweet, it could only be the tryst of a mortal and a goddess!

But these rewards... they were not why he was here. He was here because he was told to be. This was just another fight in the Pits for all he was concerned. His chains were gone but their pull remained. His masters back in Turkey were betting on this fight just the same. If he failed, he would die... all the same. It was a difference only in place, and in scale. But such things were minor, mere facade to more real truths.

His eyes barely moved as he stayed toward the back. He understood nothing of the words spoken, he knew no word of english... he knew only the Kurdish tongue by heart, and a few smatterings of Arabic drilled into him by the guards of his Turkish hell. But the Arabic was so minor he didn't understand it as a language so much as grunts of command. Ones he had learned to attach to the action that appeased them.

The words of the others flowed over him as meaningless as the cawing of ravens. He didn't listen didn't care. If someone approached him it would be out of challenge... if no one did he would challenge them himself. But he did not desire to rush things. His guilt prevented him from so openly pursuing his pleasure.

Suddenly his posture flowed gently into a thoughtful amble and a vague sad smile touched his lips. It was sad really. That these people would have to suffer. But it was just their misfortune for ending up fighters. Some might say that it was their choice to be here. But Zakai was not fooled by that delusion. There was no choice, only the will of the gods.

Nilhelm grinned. Oh what stereophonic slipstreams! The sounds! All textured like dreams and moving like water with the soft mix of sunlight and stadium lampposts all mixing with the sent of warm sweat! Oh but it was a narcotic. What act could he do to break this pleasure? None! There was nothing for him but to bow before the ecstasy of the present.

Nilhelm grabbed his watch...thing... who cared what it was! It was what it was and could be nothing else since that would mean it was what it wasn't! Perfect logic! Nilhelm smiled to himself, looked at all the other people. They were pretty much all talking and introducing each other. Well, not all strictly speaking but enough. Nilhelm grinned, but he was already walking towards the jungle.

That building... you weren't allowed to go within or even near it. He had to find out what was in it! Why? He didn't know, but he was sure he'd find out the reason why he had to look when he got a look, the looking would be looking for the reason for the looking! Perfect!
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Alvaro stood scaning the lights and sounds barely listening. Once he got his watch/hologram thing, he began to look around at all the fighters as they introduced themselves. "Father, I will show them all the way a matador fights." He said with a smile. Traveling around the world has tought Alvaro multiple languages, his favorite's being Spanish and English. He made his way towards the forest, "Best to know your surroundings than to know people." walking through some brush before making his way into the forest.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

His feeling of stupidity left as others, well few, started to introduce themself. A lot didn't seem to care, they just ran off into the woods to train, know the land. Or whatever drive sparked within them. Most people just stated their name and left. Only one person gave word of where they were from. And an American no less. He would just look, and observe. He tried breaking the ice and only scratched it. He found it a bit rude for others to just walk off without any form of introduction, yet...perhaps introductions could be made before a fight? Yet with this group it is doubtful any are courteous enough to even do that. A bit annoyed, "Oh, I see. Some of us introduce ourselves, walk off. Others play the mysterious fighter. Don't give a word jsut run on off and prepare. DOn't find out anything about who you're fighting, who needs that? Informations, even basic of minor is bad! Some people, if not all are sooo unworthy of lif-" he would stop himself, pause as a nervous chill spinted down his body, "I mean, people are sooo rude. Yes, much better. Anywho, since I guess none of us are really into introductions I guess I'll be off iinto...the wild. Have fun everyone."

After his parting words he would smile, a very futile smile for no one could see it. His mask concealed it. A bit depressing for Mizer, he would like others to know of his nice intentions. As he made is way into the wild he would think again bout the kids who are here. "Who the bloody hell allows children to fight? I doubt their bodies can take much punishment. And if so...those aren't children but two demon-childs! AND I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THAT CRAP!". The forest by far was not Mizers friend. It would only be a matter of time before heat would settle in, or maybe not. Mizer aimlessly wandered about. He had no destination in mind, it was a island of pure wilderness besides a building tha fighters are not allowed in. CUriosity filled Mizer of course, but he would remember the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" however, he also remembered the second half, "But satisfaction brought 'em back". This didn't help the curiosity and urge. He wanted to go see, but at the same time knew that the resutls could be bad. Temptations dripped about his lips. The sweet scent of mystery danced around his nostrils. Not only did the "building" seem mysterious, this whole Island did. It was aplace of adventure. So many places for him to explore.

Not really wanting to wear himself out, Mizer decided to just sit at a rock that just seemed convienently placed. Sitting he decided to look and inspect his watch...thing what-cha-ma-call-it. "How the hell do you work this bloody thing?" He began to tap at it, shake his wrist, look at it, even try to smell it even though he wouldn't get ANY results because of his mask.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: The reason why it's two hours is because I wanted to wait for Shobu to post so we can get the announcers out of the way.

Ives listened to Mizer and a few introduce themselves. He looked down at the one called Jace. A child? What is a child doing in the tournament? Ives heard the boy say something about being friends. Friends? Does he think this is a game? Ives nodded and said in an icy yet calm and cheerful voice that would make the boys spine tingle. "My goal here is simple, to show everyone that my style is the best..." He then thought for a moment, maybe this kid would prove useful to him after all, "Sure...lets become good friends." He said with a polite and elegant smile. He looked like a bartender of course, which was what his occupation was. He said to everyone before he decided to depart into the Jungle. "My name is Ives James it's a pleasure to meet you all." He said as he looked down at Jace "Be not surprised if I decide to challenge you boy." He smiled again with his calming smile. He was ready, and prepare. He looked at his watch and opened up the hologram projections. "Everyone...seems so worthy of my time."

Hadou listened to Tom speak and laughed like a jolly old man "Remember my friend this is to test them in the art of FIGHTING and not bask in your glory." He said they continued walking down the hall. "Sam has already sent the Healers out, we must head to the control room, and keep and eye on everyone. Rock please stay in the building." Hadou looked at gave Tom a evil look and said "I would like you to prepare...the one who is able to know what you are thinking, doing and can possibly read a memory card if he felt like it...in three days we will release him, as of right now...lets watch them fight and see who is worthy of his challenge." Hadou turned to Chuu with a gentle smile "What do you think of that? The fighters have about a half hour before it starts." As they approached the control room Hadou got on the loud speaker and in an old fashion voice said "Fighters, you have a half hour before it starts, please get into the Jungle and into a comfortable location, throughout the island there are bridges, waterfalls, as well as dangers such as poisonous snakes, spiders, mosquitoes and other evil things...good luck fighters, and please try not to die." He laughed as the speaker cut off.

Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 06-08-2009 at 04:35 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

A.B.A let out an annoyed sigh and looked to Paracelsus, as is silently saying 'pleeeeaaseee?'.

It looked off in a direction as if hinting to head that way.

ABA smiled to herself and began to wonder off, dragging
    Paracelsus behind her. He was a bit on the heavy side, but she didnt mind. She loved him very much, so something like dragging him around only made her happy, as she got to spend more time with him. Still, she hoped to find a host body for him, so that they could be more...intimate with each other. But for the time being, moving him from place to place was fantastic excercise for her.

Once they were deep in the woods, ABA pulled out the watch given to her and looked it over.

"Humans make such interesting things..."

"Well, humans made you Alice my dear, so Im grateful to them."

"
    Paracelsus~"

She snuggled next to him a bit, with a sappy grin on her face.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seikyu Kiba View Post
    Ives listened to Mizer and a few introduce themselves. He looked down at the one called Jace. A child? What is a child doing in the tournament? Ives heard the boy say something about being friends. Friends? Does he think this is a game? Ives nodded and said in an icy yet calm and cheerful voice that would make the boys spine tingle. "My goal here is simple, to show everyone that my style is the best..." He then thought for a moment, maybe this kid would prove useful to him after all, "Sure...lets become good friends." He said with a polite and elegant smile. He looked like a bartender of course, which was what his occupation was. He said to everyone before he decided to depart into the Jungle. "My name is Ives James it's a pleasure to meet you all." He said as he looked down at Jace "Be not surprised if I decide to challenge you boy." He smiled again with his calming smile. He was ready, and prepare. He looked at his watch and opened up the hologram projections. "Everyone...seems so worthy of my time."
    "Oh awesome. This will be an awesome friendship." Jace said his face beaming with joy. He coughed a little and then smiled again. "Oh it's going to be like super awesome and maybe more. It will be like awesome times ten." He laughed. "Listen me. the guild master always said I say awesome too much. But it is a cool word and best fits most things don't you think?"
    Jace was quiet over the moon after finding someone who wanted to be his friend already. He smiled and turned to the other fighters.
    "Hey ho everyone!" He shouted up, "I'm Jace! I hope to make friends with you all. This is going to be the best of fun isn't it? I look forward to fighting you all." He waved his hand about, "Don't worry about me either. If you don't go all out on me then you will surely loose." He smiled a sincere grin one that spoke the truth.
    "I have to see the whole style for this to be fun." He thought to himself. "So I don't want them to hold back 'cos I'm a kid."
    He turned back to Ives.
    "Hey if your styles the best then I definalty want to fight you. I bet it's so fun to see. The movements and thoughts that go into it." He made punching and kicking movements in the air. His immature style and lack of skill showing nothing of the truth. None of them would know what he could do and at the same time did. He couldn't wait to copy their style and feel that they felt.
    "Do you think I could see some of it now? Not a fight just a single move. A swipe of a hand; or something. Please." He began making puppy dogs eyes. His hands cupped together and a begging look on his face. He was too hyper at the moment to realise how annoying he was becoming.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-08-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ninety minutes into the jungle and he managed to take a relaxing hike up the side of a cliff onto the mountain trail. Along the way he'd notice the various brush about the scenery seem to pull away from him, as if letting him through. With a small prayer to the plants as he walked, he adjusted his large bag still hanging at his back held by a durable bit of tied rope.

The bag was waterproof, and somewhat cylindrical with the clothing and various other things packed away inside it. The air was so fine, though, it was much hotter then the Upper Peninsula back in good ol'Michigan. But that didn't bother him, as he could feel the Earth's energy flowing through every vine, every leaf, and every tree trunk. It was soothing like his mother's voice, energizing like his father's old championship matches, and just so 'right'. When Terry taught him the ways of the Hakyoku Saiken, it opened his eyes far further then he could ever dream to see.

Every fine step foreward brought to him another memorie, and more energy for his coming matches. There was no end to the possibilities now, and he was ready to face what he had to in order to make his master proud, and better yet, his father watching from whatever afterlife one may believe in. Training in the harsh snow and heavy environment of the mountains back home had prepared him better then expected for this terrain, which made him feel a little more relaxed and balanced. He didn't have snow to consider, which meant his efficiency should be higher- and his chi intake much easier.

He had made it to what seemed like a hollowed out part of the cliff with a wide open waterfall flowing to his right, and to his left he could see the 'building' they spoke of in the distance. But that building was of little concern, as Dyne's attention came to the base of the cliff near the waterfall, a few steps away from the sturdy wooden bridge just two meters from the actual falls. Deciding this was a fine place to meditate, Dyne brought his body against the rock of the cliff wall and closed his eyes.

' I wonder who I'll face first... ' were his thoughts before the speakers called out that there were only thirty minutes left. Lovely.

Kamakiri Shinsengumi Joe raised a fickle eyebrow to the old man who tossed his 'gloriousness' aside. He just didn'... 'understand' his beauty and his glamerous appeal!

But when the old man told him to prep a special fighter, he giddily shot into the nearest door and down the hallway to room 'MGS1', where his glittering eyes looked into the minimalistic dwelling from the bars at the doors. It wasn't locked, but it seemed like a prison alright. Blinking now he heard what seemed to be someone elses thoughts in his head, before making his signature dramatic pose, 'thinking' his response.

"...!"

In response to that, there was a small cough from the room before Tom seemed to be lifted by nothing, and tossed down the hallway.

" I SAY! HMPH! " He'd stammer before marching back down the hallway, muttering about how rude that being in the room was.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The military plane began to pass over the island as the General began his second briefing. The motor was loud, as expected. Aircraft was never Spain's forte. Ground vehicles were a different matter though.

"Armondo, it is time for your final field test. Your specialized landing container is ready. Try to keep your mask on at all times. Step inside and we shall paradrop you. Fight for the good of your country. Fight for the good of Spain!"

Armondo nodded and put his helmet on. His entire suit was that of body armor, black gloves and boots and a modern-day gas mask with red sight lenses. He stepped inside the container and got strapped in tight. This container was fresh and looked strangely enough, like a metal coffin with a bulletproof glass window. The now loaded container was brought out to the rear end of the plane and the door opened. The container slid out and fell through the sky only to have a parachute deployed for a safe landing.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Beh, to hell with this watch thing...whatever it is! Only roughly a half hour before the tournament starts. I can only imagine which of the fighters I have to battle with." Mizer ceased his attention on his watch, and once again observed his surroundings. Not too far in front of him a rock wall forming a cliff sat. Otherwise around him was pure forest. Thick vegetation surrounding him. Mizer was left at a disadvantage. He has no knowledge about the forest life. No closeness to nature. No care for it. Survival in the forest alone would be his toughest challenge. This gnawed at his morale. Yet he realized in order to win, to become victorious he would have to as swift as wind, as gentle as the forest, as feirce as fire and stable like a mountain. Of course two of these refer to nature. Something he was not used to. "Eh, perhaps using Sun Tzu to boost my spirits isn't the best. I should bloody well face it; I'm at a huge disadvantage in the forest. Well, not in a fight but surviving the wilderness...I really need to get more optimistic."

Mizer pulled out the small bag he carried with him. Inside it he packed a water bottle, one to be reused. A flashlight and a few bags of chips. Nothing else could be placed in there due to him putting his mask in it. "Oh dear...this won't last very long. Who knows how long we'll be here. Way to go, Mizer! At least I can re-use this water bottle. Soon as these bags of chips are gone though...have fun finding food, Mizer." Once agian his spirits started to sink. Placing his bag at his side, he decided to sit there, clsoe his eyes and just rest. HE would take deep breathes. Waiting for the tournament to start. However his moment of silence was put back when the faint sound of what appeared to be a plane reached his ears. The sound was faint to where he was, yet still noticable. "A plane? A random plane just passing through? Or perhaps another fighter? I doubt that...we all arrived together. Oh bother, I have other things to worry about than a bleedin' plane."
    Last edited by Overlord Darth Fluffles; 06-08-2009 at 07:08 PM.

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Trish had never even rode in a airplane before so the helicopter ride made her quite quesy. She soon regained her stomach once on land. As the fighters stepped off the plane her mouth fell open. So many different types of people were there. Even kids younger than HER and she was 15. And a kangeroo! Trish accepted her watch-thingy with a small smile. Then that awful bright flash and the whole stage disappered. Trish gasped "Like a magic trick." she whispered. Soon people were introducing themsleves to the group in their own special way. Trish was a little shy on introductions so she just stood back fumbling with her fingers.

Then a anouncement from the loud speakers said to get themselves into a nice location. Trish looked back to to the people conversing and without a placed a blue headband on her forehead. With this done she whispered fiercily "Athena , guide me!" Trish felt her legs gain a metalic sheen to them. Soon she was flitting through the trees at a great speed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The descent was quite slow for Armondo. It had to be slow so the metal container did not have it's contents damaged. During the descent, Armondo started thinking about what his General said.

Listen up soldier as this is important. We have run simulation after simulation on you to test your new abilities and you have passed each one quite well. We are going to conduct a final test. The only difference is that you will be placed in a tournament known as the King of Fighters. You must survive and really push yourself to victory. In your left pocket, you will have a bowie knife for survival purposes only, not for fighting. You will be placed in a metal container and airdropped onto Talus island. Descent shall be slow for your safety. Remember, you are a black project...An enhanced human and potential next generation weapon. Fight for the glory of Spain. Push yourself as if you were in the Running of the Bulls. Make us proud, soldier.

Then came memories of his testing.

Inject some anaesthetic into him and "knock him out". Now, let's work on the brain first. Bone Saw...Data chips...Needle and thread...Muscular tissue next. Scalpel...Mechanical implants...Needle and thread...Now for the final portion, making his body fireproof...Syringe, Kerosene, Diesel, Rocket Fuel...

Heart rate's increasing, doctor. Applying anaesthetic...Do you concur?

Concurred...The operation's complete. Place him in a biohazard containment chamber and perform simulations on him after two months, biweekly.

Yes sir.

He still had a long way to go before touching ground.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

After meditating for awhile, Talon noticed a huge tree with a spring encicling it and flowing elsewhere. He figured that this place was tranquil enough to do some mental training. Talon began to close his eyes until he heard a plane pass through the island.

"What's a plane doing flying through here?" Talon asked himself, "What is that container doing coming down from the sky?" Talon really didn't care what happenend to the container or its contents, So he went back to his mental training.

Talon felt the energies of all the living things in the forest and the other fighters as well. Talon sat in the cool water of the spring as he did his training. Within Talon's mind he simulated each fight with each fighter to see if he had a good chance of defeating them or if they beat him.
    "The truth hurts more than the lies." Talon thought to himself thinking of his master's old sayings, " Control your aura and energy flow and only then will you become a true fighter."

Talon opened his eyes and looked at the watch to see he had half an hour left before the tournament started.
    " Master watch as I incapacitate thos who come across me!" Talon said with a grin.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ives, smirked as the boy asked him about his ability, he simply raised his hand and said "Lets wait until the tournament starts, I don't want to ruin any surprises." Ives smirked as his cold green yet calm eyes sparkled in the sun light. He was prepared to fight anyone who wanted to fight. He turned towards the jungle and then said to Jace "If you're going to follow me, then try to keep up." He said. Ives took out a bottle of Rum and removed the cap, taking a small sip he smiled and said "I chose the right Rum to bring." Manipulating it throughout his body and gave a small chuckle. He took one step and immediately came to a fast running pace, faster then the usual human. He weaved in and out of the trees and jumped over the rocks, he was enjoying himself, he never had such a large area to run in when he used the Rum...though he wondered. 'will my rum ever be gone?'

Hadou watched over the fighters on the multiple cameras, Talon was in the water, Dyne was near the bridge with the waterfall, everything was going smoothly. On the air camera he saw a plane flying over and a container falling from it. "That must be Armondo, he cut it pretty close." He said to himself. Hadou picked up his radio communicator and spoke to Tom. "Tom is the subject ready? The fighters have about...well they don't have anytime left.." Hadou got on the speaker and his voice came from the speakers across the lsland. "Attention fighters, I see now that some of you haven't moved from the beach area..time is up, LET THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT BEGIN!" Fire works shot up from out of no where signaling that the tournament has started. "Keep in mind fighters that we are keeping score from the sidelines so make the fighters as amazing as possible." Hadou came off the speaker and smirked, picking up the communicator he contacted Samuel "Sam the tournament has started I hope the healers are all ready for their jobs."

NOTE: Everytime you win a fight put "Winner" Underneath your post, for everytime you lose put "Lost"...or "Fail." one of the two
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 06-09-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Grey wandered through the jungle looking at the trees and everything that was around him. "I wonder what challenge I can find on this island" he said as a snake darted for his face. He quickly reached out his had and caught it by the throat and crushed it in his hand. "I will be the King of Fighters, weather no matter what challenges I have to face." Grey sat down leaning against a tree first dropping his case next to him, he patted his case "We will have our fun, soon once we find an opponent" Grey noticed the fire works come from no where "HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?..it seems the tournament has begun"

Riku lifted his leg and scratched his ear "Itchy itchy itchy, damn tics!" he said as a tic went flying into a near by stream "These people don't seem to friendly, all they want is that money and to become a champion, I doubt I will make friends" he said looking down "If I win this tournament I will request to go back home...that is all I want to do" he said sniffling "I hope my momma is okay" he looked up into the clouds seeing the fireworks "This Island....is very strange..."
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 06-09-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Armondo woke to hear fireworks shooting up from the sky. He immediately thought they were SAM Site missile salvos trying to bombard him. He refused to panic as some exploded in front of the small window which showed his masked face. The red lenses were to scan their target and show information only to the wearer. The Gas mask appearance meant he was fond of biological warfare. The mask altogether enabled him to communicate and relay information to HQ. The entire black suit was proof that he was a weapon. He envisioned these things...The properties of his body and the suit when all of a sudden, a firework exploded and burned a hole into the parachute, sending the container at high speed down to the hard earth. The container remained unharmed as it collided into rock after rock, eventually landing in ancient ruins.

From the looks of things, it was a site used for ritualistic funeral pyres that had moss and such growing on it. Armondo took out his bowie knife to cut the bonds as he stayed inside the closed container that lay against a large pile of moss-covered rubble.

Closed Thread

Thread Information