AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Code Geass R2 25 (Final) Who cried? (Probably gonna have Spoilers)

Nippahh! chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 12:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I cried so much... I actually cried a lot throughout the anime. It was sad.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 06:32 PM
    Threads

Hell yes. I also cry on episode 13 of R2 and Episode 23 of R1

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 03:33 PM
    Threads

I didn't cry, but I thought is was sad.

Junior Member keiichi25 is on a distinguished road keiichi25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2010 02:16 AM
    Threads

I admit,yes. When Suzaku stabbed Lulu tears start falling, when he fell into Nanally it cant be helped. I took a bath after that, damn.
    I also cried a litte at Shirly and Rolo's death.
    How embarassing LOL

Junior Member dbzfannetjuh-Angela is on a distinguished road dbzfannetjuh-Angela's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:44 AM
    Threads

I finisht Code Geass a long time ago
    I was crying,, Lelouch was dead!

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I ALMOST cried.

桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2014 01:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I definitely did. Also during episode 12, when Shirley died in his arms.

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 06:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Not to sound like a know it all, but that's episode 13.
    I cry every time I see that scene. It's so unfair and unnecessary.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

桜流し
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Ah sumimasen, yup it is. It Is sort of excessive. But then sunrise always makes storylines like these 'almosts' and then shatters them completely.

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Junior Member Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2010 10:53 PM
    Threads

The show had been wobbling for about ten episodes, but the ending was really great. It was just as emotional as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    He's dead. The writers and director have confirmed it in many interviews.
    Well yes, there is nothing else they can say. If they don't intend to use the character anymore, it is the most epic if he died. If they say "Who knows?" the ending would be lessened. However, it is clear they wrote the ending in such a way that if you want to imagine Lelouch as alive, you can. That very last scene with C.C. talking to someone and saying "Isn't that right, Lelouch?" ..and we didn't get to see the face of the one driving the cart, which was obviously intentional. (The camera even moved up the cart, showing that character, but missing the face by a hair's breadth.)

But again, the writers obviously haven't "made up their mind" about it and don't have to, because the story is over and it didn't really happen.

Here is a good argument in favor of Living Lelouch:

I say ďdeathĒ with quotes because Iím one of the people that believe that Lelouch is alive. The ending provides enough evidence towards that being the case, including the infamous situation that Lelouch may have acquired Charlesí Code back in the Sword of Akasha, therefore being immortal; dying is merely the requirement of activating it, much like how Charles died by being Geassed to shoot himself.

The flood of Lelouchís memories could also be interpreted as a the transfer of memories to Nunnally, which is how she may have found out the truth. Jeremiahís smile also can be taken into consideration: I donít think he would want to kill one of the only two people eh wants to serve, and he canít simply switch to guarding Nunnally since he is associated with Lelouchís Britannia; therefore, it might be possible he might have known something.

Along with the fact that C.C. addresses Lelouch in the same manner she does Marianne, and that Lelouch canít match that exact situation due to his Geass not being the same, itís possible that Lelouch survived his initial death and is the one driving the hay cart that C.C. is in the back of.

桜流し
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Right, I just watched the episode. And it was sad, even though I knew it was coming. =_=" Nunnally still is weak.

「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない

I'm sorry (not) sorry.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    I didn't cry at all,I was actually celebrating.

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 11:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I think this mean's you were celebrating Shirley's death?

You realise that Shirley is not Rolo...
    Did you mean to say that you celebrated R2 Epsiode 19?

I'm kidding of course, but seriously, why celebrate Shirley's demise?

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads

i cried. i'm a cry baby. i always get attached to characters *realizes she said something weird* so sad

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    I think this mean's you were celebrating Shirley's death?

You realise that Shirley is not Rolo...
    Did you mean to say that you celebrated R2 Epsiode 19?

I'm kidding of course, but seriously, why celebrate Shirley's demise?
    One less character for Lelouch to fall in love with,oh and I DID celebrate Rolo's death to.

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One less character for Lelouch to fall in love with,oh and I DID celebrate Rolo's death to.
    How very dare you!!

*cries at the notion of Shirley haters*

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    How very dare you!!

*cries at the notion of Shirley haters*
    *Cries too*

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    Threads

It's posts like this that make me with you're only trying to with people.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    It's posts like this that make me with you're only trying to with people.
    I don't troll.It may seem like it,but that's what I really think.

I just hate romantic characters with a passion.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 03-15-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, but it's just a matter of time before people get really pissed at you.

Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kimi no kioku View Post
    Okay, but it's just a matter of time before people get really pissed at you.
    It's Not like it happened before on other sites .

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If I address this it makes it seem like you're trolling. And I believe you when you're saying you're not.

However I cannot let that second sentence go unquestioned.
    I firstly wanna state that that's your own reaction to something and I can't disagree with you when you personally don't like "romantic" characters.
    What is a "romantic character"?
    I would say it's someone whose sole focus is their love life. They can often be irritating to me because they come across as capricious.
    Shirley is not this: she does other things than focus on her love life, but unfortunatley there's so little of it that we can only fill in the gaps. We are almost only shown Shirley in relation to Lelouch (him being the main character) hence we mostly see the side of Shirley who loves Lelouch. But we also see her when Lelouch isn't around (eg. when Milly is joking with her about Lelouch and her "personal development".....). It's at those times that we see Shirley isn't a complete romantic: she doesn't drift off whimsically about Lelouch, she doesn't even bring up Lelouch a lot of the time (it's often Milly), her reaction is usually defensive. She tries to deflect the question rather than indulge in her emotions.
    If that makes a "romantic character" then my definition of "romantic" is very different to The Butcher's.

By my reckoning Shirley is much deeper than just a hopeless romantic, and the reasons why someone would have that impression of her is the required focus on the main storyline. But I think enough hints are given to indicate that Shirley is more than a one-dimensional character.

Raiden out.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Raiden, I understand, Shirley is my favorite character. However, you see him say stuff like this about alot of great characters(Example, Lyle Dylandy), but it's his opinion, and no one wants a fight....

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Shirley did not get on my nerves until trying to have Lelouch fall in love with her. IMO,he would be less heartless and more lovy duvy(Not sure if I spelled that right),if he had fallen in love.

It's like trying to turn Alucard romantic,it would ruin his character,also the same for Lelouch.

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shirley did not get on my nerves until trying to have Lelouch fall in love with her. IMO,he would be less heartless and more lovy duvy(Not sure if I spelled that right),if he had fallen in love.

It's like trying to turn Alucard romantic,it would ruin his character,also the same for Lelouch.
    Well, I never thought or saw that. So, whatever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information