AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Geass would you want to have???

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 12:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool What kind of Geass would you want to have???

So, I think a lot of people would love to post what kind of Geass would they want to have. You can have more than one if you want.

Note: This is not a thread of if you made a Geass what would it be. It's better if you post a Geass that's from the show or manga.

Anyways, mine will be:

Rolo's Geass. So that I could control a person's awareness of time. And also, so that I could get revenge of people whom had done wrong with me or so that I could have more time to work on my projects.

And also the obedience Geass. So that I could command people I need. ^_^

How 'bout yours?
    Some people say "You can't have it all." I say "I can try~!!!" - OtakuInu!!!

Twitter-Tumblr
    -DevArt-YouTube-Formspring

OtakuInu~!!! Red V.I.P dango

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 12:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

I would want lelouch's geass. i can controll some smart guy and copy his paper in exams instead of putting efforts

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 06:18 PM
    Threads

I'd love Rolo Vi Britannia's. Or Lelouch's, but I would hate it to go out of control.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 08:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dead rose View Post
    I would want lelouch's geass. i can controll some smart guy and copy his paper in exams instead of putting efforts
    Why not just control your teacher/professor to give you an A+? hahaha! Thats what I'll do! XD

lelouch geass is probably the best geass in the series. It has so many tactical advantages. So I'll gladly have that one, hehe

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Yew Neek™ is #1 Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak has a brilliant future Lehvorak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 01:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1547-6407-0804

I would ask for... Lelouch's geass power, because it would be awesome to have the power to control people.

Dango Dango Daikazoku!
    (^ ^) ---- (^ ^) ---- (^ ^)

Member ~Zero~ has a spectacular aura about ~Zero~ has a spectacular aura about ~Zero~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2009 10:36 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    So, I think a lot of people would love to post what kind of Geass would they want to have. You can have more than one if you want.

Note: This is not a thread of if you made a Geass what would it be. It's better if you post a Geass that's from the show or manga.

Anyways, mine will be:

Rolo's Geass. So that I could control a person's awareness of time. And also, so that I could get revenge of people whom had done wrong with me or so that I could have more time to work on my projects.

And also the obedience Geass. So that I could command people I need. ^_^

How 'bout yours?
    Rolo's Geass? That's nice. I'm not sure of this but isn't it that it only takes for a short time to use it and can cause health problems to the one who used it?

By the way, mine... I like Lelouch's Geass. So that I can hypnotize people.

Member koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 02:25 AM
    Threads

i like the geass of lelouch's mom.....so that i can go to anyone's body and played trick with them without them noticing it......hehehe....i also like the geass of lelouch so i can order them around.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 04:58 AM
    Threads

The lines of the future, which belonged to Bismarck.

Though... if I could have any geass, it would be Lelouch's in 'Nightmare of Nunnally'.

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 11:02 AM
    Threads

Mao's Geass.
    Obviously I'd have to be careful not to go crazy, and I'd have to control it properly. But if I could hear thoughts then I could work out what people want from me.
    As long as it didn't become like Mel Gibson in What Women Want.

I'd choose Lelouch's, but I'd always need to use it more than once per person, and then I'd be stuffed.

If Lelouch's was multi-use then it would be perfect.

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 07:32 AM
    Threads

wat? the variety of geass in the show is so limited. Not alot of point asking when most of the time we are exposed to lulu's geass so definitely there's a huge bias there. I also believe lelouch's geass is the best because he can manipulate anyone to do anything he wants. The power to get people to do anything with absolute obedience is the power of kings.

Member Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2011 08:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by koji_minamoto View Post
    i like the geass of lelouch's mom.....so that i can go to anyone's body and played trick with them without them noticing it......hehehe....i also like the geass of lelouch so i can order them around.
    It'd be so cool if it could be used any time but her death, lol.
    Seeing as how 90% of Geasses (Geasses? Geassi Geass? What the hell is the plural for that?)
    are actually doable with Lelouch's geass, I'd have to say that one.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I'd rather make my own Geass. My Geass would be one that lets me reverse or move time forward.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Member Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden has a reputation beyond repute Wicked Eden's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I'd rather make my own Geass. My Geass would be one that lets me reverse or move time forward.
    Technically geass can only affect the mind, so it'd just be an illusion, that would be kinda kickass, though.
    Code Geass: The Sands of Time
    it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Eden View Post
    Technically geass can only affect the mind, so it'd just be an illusion, that would be kinda kickass, though.
    Code Geass: The Sands of Time
    Much props for the pic.
    I'm sure Lelouch would do a better job than Jake Gyllenhaal will. And even if he couldn't he'd just Geass all the viewers into thinking he deserves an Oscar (yes I realise that's not possible: Lelouch can't Geass through monitors right? Otherwise dealing with Mao would've been even easier than it ended up being)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, It says he needs direct eye contact, so no monitors. On a side note; how the hell did Mao survive getting shot a thousand times like that?

P.S. As for the pic, I read the post, then instantly opened GIMP and made it.
    As if you all needed proof I can be random.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Eden View Post
    On a side note; how the hell did Mao survive getting shot a thousand times like that?
    Yea I thought that was weird as well. They got round it well though: Lelouch Geassed the police to "shoot" not "kill" Mao. But I'm pretty sure he would've died anyway.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 06:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden17 View Post
    Yea I thought that was weird as well. They got round it well though: Lelouch Geassed the police to "shoot" not "kill" Mao. But I'm pretty sure he would've died anyway.
    Yeah, because he got shot like 50 times.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Instead it just made him look like a Ghetto mummy.

#1Innovator xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX has a reputation beyond repute xXPainful SmilexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2010 03:33 PM
    Threads

I would want Lelouch's.

@Wicked Eden
    Lol.
    " I am death and sorrow." -Acheron

Take the quizz here!
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...eister-are-you

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xXPainful SmilexX View Post
    I would want Lelouch's.

@Wicked Eden
    Lol.
    best choice. Every Geass, save for Bismark's, can be accomplished with Lelouch's. Think about it.

Yew Neek™ is #1 nioniosmeg has a spectacular aura about nioniosmeg has a spectacular aura about nioniosmeg's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 07:52 AM
    Threads

A mass lelouch geass that can affect the target from 3 kms and last 17 years. Oh, and one I could use at least 10 times on the target.
    Somebody told me, that someone going to the church is referred to as a Christian. I just asked him, if someone going to a public garage is referred to as a car.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Strange. No one mentioned the emperor (Charles Zi Britannia)'s Geass.

Being able to manipulate someone's memory is better than having them obey a single command. You can make lifetime servants!

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    Threads

Lelouch can say: obey me for your entire life too.. Like he did with Shneizer(not sure how to spell it).
    I would get Jeremiah's Geass Canceler, then hunt you all down and cancel the effect of the people you cast geass upon and then I would laugh when they hunt you down
    No if seriously, I would choose Lelouch's, because I think that it's the ultimate power.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Use Lelouch's Geass,except it last longer,and you can do it more.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    Lelouch can say: obey me for your entire life too.. Like he did with Shneizer(not sure how to spell it).
    I would get Jeremiah's Geass Canceler, then hunt you all down and cancel the effect of the people you cast geass upon and then I would laugh when they hunt you down
    No if seriously, I would choose Lelouch's, because I think that it's the ultimate power.
    Yep, it is surely the ultimate geass.
    as for the ultimate power... Pretty close.
    Word Arcana is the ultimate power, it pretty much makes you God.
    Although... Lelouch used his geass on God...
    Gah! Now I'm confused... Uhh... Look at this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information