AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cotaku's Sigs and whatnot

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

It looks almost complete. But whatever, i'll comment in it's current state.
    lighting is good, but the circles in the top left hand corner I don't like.
    Maybe they were suppose to be a light source? Maybe an attempt at blending? Whatever, it doesn't fit, it looks random, it looks like saber is going to bump her head on them and die.

Or, if you really, really love the circles, make them fit better onto the background so saber doesn't look like she's going to have an accident. Make them more blue, darken them, do what you have to, to get them closer to the background and away form the foreground.

Here's what I like. The shapes underneath her and the subtle blending near her arm is good.
    You're lighting has dramatically improved. =D
    Love the flow. Especially how the background really give the sig flow. But the spike protruding from her arm does not follow the flow...._.

Any ways, if you're not too busy, can you make me a sig? =3
    Last edited by Knuffle Bunny; 07-31-2009 at 08:13 AM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffle Bunny View Post
    Whatever, it doesn't fit, it looks random, it looks like saber is going to bump her head on them and die.
    That made me lol. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffle Bunny View Post
    Any ways, if you're not too busy, can you make me a sig? =3
    Sure. I'll PM you about it.

So I redid the Saber sig taking some of Knuffle Bunny's advice. How does it look now?
    C&C

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

It's better, that's for sure, but now it looks blurry. Hm :/

What did you use to make the circles with? Or did you just change the blending mode? Blurry Isn't good either. If they're brushes, just change the opacity and it'll look good, but I can't really tell you much since I don't know what they are. Still, I don,t like the bluriness (if that's a word...).

Edit: I thought about and now I get what you're trying to do. Ok, trying to create depth by blurring is good, but blurring usually brings it to the foreground, in front of the render. This is also good, unless your render looks like it's in front in which case it turns confusing. No part of the render is covered by the circles, so there's nothing to signify it was in front of the render in the first place.
    Last edited by Knuffle Bunny; 08-01-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Junior Member Fallen Legacy is on a distinguished road Fallen Legacy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 09:02 PM
    Threads

ZOMG I LOVE YOUR STYLES ;D

I didn't know you ran out of ideas =0

Nero doesn't know this, but I think you might be able to beat him =D

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

I love the Saber Render and the vertical style 8D

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cotaku View Post
    http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/KMACmostfriendlyrequest.png

BAM! BLAST OF COLOR!
    Fifth, and final, request for KMAC for use on another forum.
    Yes, yes, yes. Lame text. But it's something different! <:3
    C&C Please
    OMG. This is the best ever. I love the colors and the sharpness. It is amazing o.o

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Knuffle Bunny: Actually, the circles are a C4D. I thought blurring was a method to bring it more into the bg if it wasn't in front of the render and if it was in front of the render then it was really close to you?
    @Fallen Legacy: Thanks for stopping by. x3 Nero's really good, though. It'll be a challenge.
    @PinkBeatz: It's my second vertical sig that I remember making. :P
    @Celeste: Where have you been lately? I missed you. D: Lol. Thanks so much. I didn't really think that was too great, actually. n_ñ;

Request for Knuffle Bunny.
    I seriously need to practice text. I couldn't find a really really good font that matched so I went with this one. I'm not sure about the placement at all. Does the big K look bad? Help meeeee... ;__;
    ...At least I didn't oversharpen the render this time. I think. Hehe.
    C&C is welcomed and appreciated as usual! <3

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cotaku View Post

@Celeste: Where have you been lately? I missed you. D: Lol. Thanks so much. I didn't really think that was too great, actually. n_ñ;

I <3 the latest.
    Is is sooo pinkish *___*
    I really like your idea with the text. And those little boxes left of the "K". You really improved much, lovey. And this lightening effect is very well matching.
    I missed you, too and I've been in London for a whole week ^__~

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I really like your style of sigs. Your latest one is good, but it seems like the render could blend in just a little better. But thats just IMO.

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The pink one is so nicee =D
    I really like the little boxes you made on the side of the k.
    pretty effects

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Celeste: I felt really pink-ish when I made it, I guess. Lol. Thanks so much for the comments! And I hope you have fun in London. ;3

Here's a request for Bakaroo.
    He chose the character to be Roo from Winnie the Pooh and I had a lot of fun looking for a good pic of him. I used to love Winnie the Pooh... I still do! Eeyore ftw!
    C&C

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I really like the roo sig! I used to love winnie the pooh as well... Long ago...

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

In relation to your Saber sig, I actually like the blurryness.
    I think it adds more depth to the signature. :3

&& for your signature for Knuffle;
    I love the colours, although it is a bit over sharpened.
    Also text can be hard sometimes, but I think the best way to do it is to try to keep it in the middle/close to your extraction. But yeah thats just how I do it >.<;
    Good work

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here's a request for xRiikox.
    The request was for a "gothic looking" signature.
    Extract by Serated.
    C&C

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Something about the render, specificlly the face and hair, dosent look right to me... I dont know what...

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here's my entry for SOTW #63.
    Thanks to all who voted for me. X3
    C&C

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So that was you huh?
    I never would have guessed.
    Just a bit too sharp is all and mess with colors a bit more next time.

Anyway, where'd you get that image of Saber?
    I swear I've never seen it before.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Balance: I found it at Planet Renders when I searched "Saber."

I felt like I needed a new sig since I've been using the same one for a while.
    C&C
    Last edited by Cotaku; 08-24-2009 at 01:17 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My first time using a stock... that I remember, at least. >___<;
    MAJOR C&C!

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

have fun

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Uru: Thanks so much! :D

Well, I haven't been here for awhile, but I hope some people remember me!
    I took a looong hiatus from signature making. It's been about 10 months since I made the tag in my previous post; but I've managed to get back into it after an unexpected request came my way on another forum. And since then I've made two more.
    So I'll just post my three recent tags.

The first one was that request I was talking about. I know it's very, very plain but it was my "refresher" from the hiatus.

The second one was practice with C4Ds and the third one was just for fun because I love the extraction. :D

Major C&C would be appreciated!

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

I should comment here, since I`m probably some of the reason you got the thread opened(?) :P

I`ll start with the one I gave you rep for, Yurippe:
    I like the bg alot and the compo.
    The textwork is the only thing I don`t like, I think it would be better if you had put it down in the right corner where there is a black spot.

The textwork on the 1`st sig could use more work.
    The compo. on this one is also good

Azu-nyan:
    She looks flat in that sig.
    The text on this one I like.
    Blending is good.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Des: Yes. I give you full credit for reminding me that I had an unfinished sig thread here. Thanks for that. Also, thanks for the C&C! It's much appreciated. About the text on the Yurripe sig, though: I thought that if it went in the right corner, there might be too much going on in the right side and not enough in the left. Am I wrong about that? :S

Here's a new one:

Extract by Serated.
    I know it's quite plain and the text isn't the best. That's because I made this one on my netbook at the lake cabin, so I didn't have many C4Ds, fonts, brushes, etc.
    So I did what I could with what I had and I think it actually turned out nice. But that's just me.
    C&C is greatly appreciated, as always.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Cotaku's Creations 3.0

Well, I can't seem to find my old sig thread. I think it was totally wiped out from the upgrade; so I guess I'll start a new thread. I apologize if my other thread is still around, but I just can't find it in the search or any pages.

I'll just post my three newest tags since the upgrade happened almost right after I posted them.

Extract credit to Serated on the last tag.
    C&C is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Cotaku; 06-22-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your sigs are up ^^ I like all the renders who chose. And the effects on the last one is really nice.

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information