AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Alternatives For Boxes

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

im sure many of you are aware its really in fashion to put those little boxes on your wallpaper(ya know, the face of the char, repeated 3 or 4 times arranged with geomerty around),
    ive been using that technique since i dont know what to put instead and its easy to do(and not that ugly),
    but im getting tyred of always putting them and its not original at all nowadays,
    so if you have a suggestion for something to put instead of that, to , not make the wall busy, but make it look like there is something on it.

tell us your technique!

Senior Member Candy-StarR Candy-StarR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2004 04:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have the same problem!!
    I started making those box thingies and now i can't stop... Im trying though

Well I have a couple wallpapers that DO NOT have those boxes. If you make the background crazy enough, or full with like patterns then i spose you won't need the box thingies... If you get what im saying. You could also always fill up space with patterns and not with the boxes...

Hope this helps...

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

try taking the faces out of the boxes ^-^ you could always do a little search through the tutorial list to get some suggestions. Also, if you like a technique on a wallpaper, contact the artist! many are happy to talk to you about it.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Add some tech or vector shapes instead.

Closed Thread

Thread Information