AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do you think Tatsuki's feelings for Orihime is Platonic or more?

Member 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you think Tatsuki's feelings for Orihime is Platonic or more?

It doesn't matter to me either way. I find it nice that Tatsukii cares a lot for and is protective of Orihime, and if her feelings were deeper than that that would be understandable and I would also find it nice.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Would it be so surprising if it was something more romantic? That's probably one of Bleach's most consistent themes: folks harboring feelings for other folks harboring feelings for someone else.

Bad Memory

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

theres been homosexual undertones lining Tatsuki's side of the relationship, i dont really see the problem, the show seems perfectly fine with lesbians, just look at that creepy chic that gropes orihime every second xD

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

O_O Ok... I'm just not ready to let that happen! NO! But, that's just me... (There, I resisted flaming/ect. are you happy!?)

Also, that "creepy chic"'s name is Chizuru. Ok now mst people know me well when it comes to yuri and yaoi in Bleach... Even those people shoudl know the one acception: If Tite Kubo-dono created them like that or even two that like each other WITHOUT FANS' OPPINIONS I am fine.

Other than that expect--k I resist threatenign people are ya happy about that too!?
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

It's normal. These feelings Tatsuki has for Orihime. Just Orihime didn't have any friends, and at that time they met each other Tatsuki didn't have any too. Except Ichigo(but he is a guy). So she needed a female friend. I think it's absolutely normal. They are best friends. And I don't find anything wrong with it. When my female friend meets other female friend they kiss each other on the lips, and that seems normal to them . So I don't find anything wrong with Orihime and Tatsuki. Just Best Friends.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

I think its cos Tatsuki is kinda like ichigo. And her relationship with Orihime is somewhat like that shared by Ichigo and Chad. As in they both want to protect those around them, and both Chad and Orihime appeared vulnerable in their own ways, so both Ichigo and Tatsuki stepped in to protect them, leaving an exceptionally close friendship - cos I guess its true their relationship is closer than most usual friendships.
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

7. Likes Kentaro Kurosaki liked this post
    With Love so Pure... Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda has a reputation beyond repute Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Threads

That is just a bit to strange to think about in my eyes, i prefer to see them as just really good friends.

I think its cos Tatsuki is kinda like ichigo. And her relationship with Orihime is somewhat like that shared by Ichigo and Chad. As in they both want to protect those around them, and both Chad and Orihime appeared vulnerable in their own ways, so both Ichigo and Tatsuki stepped in to protect them, leaving an exceptionally close friendship - cos I guess its true their relationship is closer than most usual friendships.
    Completely and Utterly Agreed

Member 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:39 AM
    Threads

As of now they do just seem like best friends kinda....but if Tatsuki's feeling become deeper i'd welcome the idea.

Member Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama has a reputation beyond repute Shunshin Jhey-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

lol, I mostly think its TatsukixIchigo on "what pairing tatsuki must have?"

besides, I hate yuri. . .yaoi yes. . .>XP
    Last edited by Shunshin Jhey-sama; 06-13-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have never found out what I really want to do,
    but I have a lot of what I really dont want to do. . ."

-Killua Zaoldyeck, Hunter X Hunter, episode 46
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Just because two girls are close to each other doesn't mean one or both of them are having lesbian feelings. Gah, can't two people just be really close friends?
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 04:00 AM
    Threads

There platonic, im pretty sure. She just acts like a good friend to her and nothing more than that, she is really protective over her. Just like Orihime is of her, but in a platonic way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information