AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Little help?

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Little help?

Okay so I have this image in my head recently.

Some guy or girl fighting the hordes of darkness with a staff based chain grappling hook.

The weird thing I'm having is now where the HELL did I see that weird staff chain grappling hook thingy? I'm fairly sure it isn't in any of my recent watchlists. Must have been somewhere. But where?

Any ideas?

I know I'm being vague but I honestly don't remember anything other than the image itself.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Blade of the Immortal?

Sounds like like that geisha girl's weapon, although it could also be one of Mugen's.
    Last edited by Neddog; 05-30-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Closed Thread

Thread Information