AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: At The Moment v. 82

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: A sunny yellow dress.
    Hair: Down and dark brown.
    Make-up: A bit of concealer.
    Eating: Was eating a Chipotle steak bowl not too long ago.
    Drinking: Apple juice.
    Thinking: What can I sell on eBay? Do I have carpal tunnel?
    Feeling: Like I need to get stuff done.
    Talking to: AF chat.
    Listening to: The sound of my co-workers typing.
    Watching: Was watching a clip on an 11 year old graduating from college.
    Loving: The one and only.
    Hating: How sore my hands feel.
    Waiting for: It to be 5:30.

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Wearing: A orange shirt with a turtle on it--in the back it says somehtign about saving the ocean. I'm also wearing black shorts.
    Hair: Really messy and down. I forgot to brush it!
    Make-up: BLEH! I hate make up!
    Eating: I was eating french fries and fried bananas...
    Drinking: Nothing really.
    Thinking: So... Ishida Uryu chose my OC and brought her into complete danger, huh? And my OC thinks she may become a Quincy... ANd my other OC keeps teasing us cause we end up like... almost everywhere together.... WHAT THE HELL!? Am I really role-playin' about THIS!?

I never meant for my OC to get that invloved in this whole ryoka stuff! She just an old hated ryoka that wants to go against Soul Reaper lore but can't because................. I dunno why. xDD

Feeling: Sore. My feet are still sore.
    Talking to: AF, and my inner hollow.
    Listening to: Hanabi by Ikimono Gakari
    Watching: I was watching Bleach now just my typing and me and my parents are gonna watch some more Bleach after dinner.
    Loving: This new ref sheet I made for a Bleach OC I just thougth of. She's an arrancar! Fulyl developed! ^^ I also love the new pm okame of the RPG I was talkin' about earlier. Me and my Shiro-chan call it "Water slide!~su!" And Shiro-chan said in just a moment he wants to make another he wants to call "Soul Reaper"!

But we're misisng an Ichigo whom has been abscent for weeks.... Ichi-nii was the original protecter for Akane-chan!!!!!! A-and now Akane-chan's got nothin' to do but drive my other OC and Ishida-kun crazy! *sniffle* Oh and also cook.... she likes cooking...
    Hating: ............ I ahte that I just shared all that with the world.
    Waiting for: I'm waiting for Rukia to perform a Konso on me so that I can achive Shikai and Bankai, run up to IShida-kun, mimic an awsomely awsome scene, go to Ichigo--interupt myself for you shoudl not hear that part, plant the flower in my backyard, and didedicate it to Masaki Kurosaki.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: kitty pajama pants and The Incredibles T-shirt
    Hair: short?
    Make-up: No thank you
    Eating: Nothing... I'm still full from lunch at the Good Luck.
    Drinking: Diet Coke
    Thinking: "What can I get Mom for her birthday next week?"
    Feeling: Um... content.
    Talking to: Nobody D:
    Listening to: my brother singing a song from Family Guy... -_-;
    Watching: The computer monitor, as always
    Loving: Failblog
    Hating: how fast coke goes flat...
    Waiting for: Um... bedtime?
    Situation: just lookin' around...

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shion Sonozaki View Post
    Wearing: A orange shirt with a turtle on it--in the back it says somehtign about saving the ocean. I'm also wearing black shorts.
    Hair: Really messy and down. I forgot to brush it!
    Make-up: BLEH! I hate make up!
    Eating: I was eating french fries and fried bananas...
    Drinking: Nothing really.
    Thinking: So... Ishida Uryu chose my OC and brought her into complete danger, huh? And my OC thinks she may become a Quincy... ANd my other OC keeps teasing us cause we end up like... almost everywhere together.... WHAT THE HELL!? Am I really role-playin' about THIS!?

I never meant for my OC to get that invloved in this whole ryoka stuff! She just an old hated ryoka that wants to go against Soul Reaper lore but can't because................. I dunno why. xDD
    Feeling: Sore. My feet are still sore.
    Talking to: AF, and my inner hollow.
    Listening to: Hanabi by Ikimono Gakari
    Watching: I was watching Bleach now just my typing and me and my parents are gonna watch some more Bleach after dinner.
    Loving: This new ref sheet I made for a Bleach OC I just thougth of. She's an arrancar! Fulyl developed! ^^ I also love the new pm okame of the RPG I was talkin' about earlier. Me and my Shiro-chan call it "Water slide!~su!" And Shiro-chan said in just a moment he wants to make another he wants to call "Soul Reaper"!

But we're misisng an Ichigo whom has been abscent for weeks.... Ichi-nii was the original protecter for Akane-chan!!!!!! A-and now Akane-chan's got nothin' to do but drive my other OC and Ishida-kun crazy! *sniffle* Oh and also cook.... she likes cooking...
    Hating: ............ I ahte that I just shared all that with the world.
    Waiting for: I'm waiting for Rukia to perform a Konso on me so that I can achive Shikai and Bankai, run up to IShida-kun, mimic an awsomely awsome scene, go to Ichigo--interupt myself for you shoudl not hear that part, plant the flower in my backyard, and didedicate it to Masaki Kurosaki.
    really intrusting to read .. .
    hehehe .

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

Wearing: pajama pants and a tank top.
    Hair: down and messy >.<;
    Make-up: No~
    Eating: Nothing.
    Drinking: Nothing.
    Thinking: "I love this song~"
    Feeling: Nervous and okay.
    Talking to: Myself.
    Listening to: Secret Garden - Gackt
    Watching: The computer monitor.
    Loving: Him, very much <3333
    Hating: Nothing ^_^
    Waiting for: Tomorrow's finals to be over!
    Situation: Studying =__=

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Wearing: Jeans, very offensive t-shirt.
    Hair: Messy
    Make-up: Genetic
    Eating: Nothing, I'm sick.
    Drinking: Water
    Thinking: "Can't believe she said yes. - I hate being sick - Can't believe she said yes..."
    Feeling: Sick, tired, happy.
    Talking to: Was talking to Bobbi (god I love her...) and now talking to Maddy.
    Listening to: Static-X "Cold"
    Watching: The blades of the fan spin.
    Loving: B. Claux
    Wanting: Life to sort itself out.
    Hating: Being sick >_<
    Waiting for: August, when she gets back from Quebec
    Situation: Missing my bestest friend in the world <3

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Wearing: White tank top, socks. >>
    Hair: Down, messy
    Make-up: None.
    Eating: Ham sammich.
    Thinking: "Augh, finals continue tomorrow -___- Why does our school have to continue for so long? Dx"
    Feeling: Pretty good, excited.
    Talking to: Kris.
    Listening to: The Downfall of us All - A Day to Remember
    Watching: Nothing really.
    Loving: Certain people <3
    Wanting: To get into Varsity choir... I know I can do it ><
    Hating: My stage fright.
    Waiting for: Thursday, when I do my choir auditions, and school gets out :]
    Situation: Confused, and really worried now.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

wearing-shirt and pants
    hair-kinda messy
    make up-none
    eating-jam and bread
    drinking-cold orange juice
    thinking-of what to do at school later
    feeling-bored and fine
    talking to-dead rose
    listening to- my cat's meow
    watching-nothing at the moment
    wanting-a brand new video game to play
    loving-my af friends and family
    hating-boredom
    waiting for-weekends to have first day of test
    sitaution-bored,happy and half busy

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

Wearing: blue tank top jeans skirt
    Hair: wet
    Make-up: No~
    Drinking: water
    Thinking: food
    Feeling: hungry
    Talking to: none
    Listening to: within temptation-pale
    Loving: none
    Hating: Nothing ^_^
    Waiting for: rain
    Situation: its hot here

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: Red top, black jeans
    Hair: Down
    Make-up: None.
    Eating: nope
    Thinking: Life it bullshit. I hate it.
    Feeling: Helpless & lonely
    Talking to: Noone
    Listening to: Nothing
    Watching: Nothing.
    Loving: nada
    Wanting: Peace
    Hating: Life
    Waiting for: -______________________-
    Situation: Bad. Worse.
    Last edited by .fnhvmnvmv; 06-10-2009 at 12:50 PM.

Junior Member AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

Wearing: grey pants purple shirt
    Hair: down and messy >.<;
    Make-up: No
    Thinking: Im bored and dont wanna leave
    Feeling: sleepy/ angery
    Talking to: Myself.
    Listening to: nothing
    Loving: um, nada
    Hating: my sore foot
    Waiting for: for a call about a job and monday
    Situation: Studying/complex
    I am taking request for avy & sigs. We can talk out an agreement.
    Though I dont do this for free, payment is part of the agreement,
    depending on what I'M doing so pm me on this ok.
    (Sig/Avy info is in my blog, please at it to know whats going on and read/obey my rule with it, Thank you!)

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Wearing - Black jeans , plain black top...with maroon scarf
    Hair - Straight down
    Make-up - Eye liner , mascara , surma

Eating -Nothing
    Drinking - Nothing

Thinking - "We are gonna make it.."
    Feeling - Stoned hollow insane xX
    Talking to - No one (glad)
    Listening to - "Dress" by band Buck-Tick
    Watching - Computer screen
    Loving -LordAtsushi Sakurai ^///^ *droolz*
    Hating - No one
    Waiting for - Some fun...
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Nana ♥ Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads

Wearing: black shirt I got from Chili's and khaki board shorts
    Hair: down, shraight and to my liking ;D
    Make-up: eyeliner (need to buy some more) and mascara
    Eating: pepperoni hot pocket (they always smell so delicious)
    Drinking: nothing
    Thinking: I can finally see him today!!! it's about time =D
    Feeling: good
    Talking to: nobody but that's ok
    Listening to: tv
    Watching: I have no idea. my mom keeps on changing the channel
    Loving: rants xD they are so hilarious some times
    Hating: dead fish smell. well all fishy smells. but I love my little fishies
    Waiting for: an hour from now ^.^
    Nana 's Hachi

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

Wearing: black Him shirt, tan shorts, and tony hawk skateboard shoes with purple laces.
    Hair: nice and straight
    Eating: nothing
    Drinking: Red Bull Cola
    Thinking: what to eat
    Feeling: bored
    Talking to: nobody at the moment
    Listening to: Yasashii Yoake by See-Saw
    Watching: nothing
    Loving: can't think of anyone
    Hating: the word hating isn't in my dictionary
    Waiting for: anime club to start in 2 hours
    Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness. - Haruhi Suzumiya

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

Wearing~ Jeans, black sweatshirt
    Hair~ in a ponytail
    Make-up~ none
    Eating~ Nothing
    Drinking~ nothing
    Thinking~ going to therapy today
    Feeling~ bored
    Talking to~ myself, just kidding
    Listening to~ my computer humming
    Watching~ Nothing
    Loving~ Kenshin
    Hating~ nothing
    Waiting for~ ?

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Wearing: plaid pj bottoms, over sized pink shirt
    Hair: in a falling out messy bun
    Make-up: none
    Eating: nothing~
    Drinking: Kool Aid!
    Thinking: I'm sucha idiot xD
    Feeling: tired & stressed, trying to keep my mood up though
    Talking to: Sev :]
    Listening to: the tv~
    Watching: words appear
    Loving: ...
    Hating: school
    Waiting for: school to end.
    Last edited by The Nightingale; 06-10-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Wron post xD

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Grace View Post
    ohmygosh, I have a admirer again :]

confess? <3
    Me thinks you posted in the wrong thread. That's ok, just a mistake I would probably make, too, heh.

Wearing: cotton pajamas. The feel of cotton, the fabric of our lives
    Hair: up
    Eating: just finshed dinner
    Drinking: nothing
    Thinking: many things
    Feeling: tired
    Talking to: no one :[
    Listening to: news on TV
    Watching: my hands type and news on TV
    Loving: um ... nothing at the moment
    Hating: cramps
    Waiting for: night
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 06-10-2009 at 05:42 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Volitional Error Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode. has a reputation beyond repute Barcode.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

Wearing: Black tank top and a skirt.
    Hair: Medium length and straight.
    Make-up: Nah.
    Eating: Starburst.
    Drinking: Pepsi.
    Thinking: About tomorrow.
    Feeling: Sympathetic.
    Talking to: No one.
    Listening to: The occasional murmurs coming from the TV.
    Watching: The "Anime Globe" scrolling message.
    Loving: Carefree time.
    Hating: My mild headache.
    Waiting for: Nothing really.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing : Green Sweat Pants/Life is good shirt.

Hair : Long but clean.

Make - Up : Um, no.

Eating : Nothing, but I'm getting hungry.

Drinking : Also nothing.

Thinking : What should I eat for supper?

Feeling : A bit on the down side.

Talking To : No one D:

Listening To : Nothing.

Watching : Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

Loving : Kelsey and wishes I could somehow get back with her.

Hating : Not really anything at the moment.

Waiting For : To see Kelsey tommorow.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Wearing - Black jeans and black simple jacket
    Hair - Straight down
    Make-up - Nothing for now.

Eating - Jam bread =D
    Drinking - ....nothing....

Thinking - "PARTY TIME!!!!"
    Feeling - Confident loved foolish simple...aaa..O.o xX
    Talking to - No one (glad)
    Listening to - "They dont care about us" by michael jackson
    Watching - Computer screen
    Loving - ssshhhh...!! its a secret now!! ^///^
    Hating - .....nothing...
    Waiting for - Some fun.....=D
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Junior Member AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute AnimeLife Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 06:48 PM
    Threads

Wearing:clothing
    Hair: messy
    Eating: mini kit-kat bars
    Drinking: Dr. Pepper
    Thinking: "I wanna go back to bed!"
    Feeling: sleepy, Happy.
    Talking to: no one
    Listening to: nada
    Watching: Typing, words
    Loving: saturday
    Hating: wrappers
    <.<
    Waiting for: monday(last day for school/finals) & saturday i baby sit!
    Situation: eating, waiting
    I am taking request for avy & sigs. We can talk out an agreement.
    Though I dont do this for free, payment is part of the agreement,
    depending on what I'M doing so pm me on this ok.
    (Sig/Avy info is in my blog, please at it to know whats going on and read/obey my rule with it, Thank you!)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing: My brother's tee, my brother's pants. They're hand-me-ups.

Hair: Messy as usual....but nowadays it became straight and I've stopped combing it for 4 months straight!!!! (omg is that even normal?)

Make-Up: Never.

Eating: None.

Drinking: None.

Thinking: I should've gotten more paper fans at last year's Bon Odori. It's such a stuffy weather.

Feeling: Full.

Talking To: Nobody.

Listening To: TV sounds from the other room.

Watching: Computer screen.

Loving: My new glasses. It's hot. =3

Hating: My old glasses. It broke.

Waiting For: The school cultural night. I get to perform! yay... ... ......
    Last edited by rikumi; 06-11-2009 at 07:43 AM.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

Wearing: Suit with green shirt and matching tye
    Hair: Flat (got no style)
    Eating: Tex
    Drinking: Fruit juice (pineapple/grape combo)
    Thinking: Theres so much things I want to do
    Feeling: happy, and cold
    Talking to: Kissed by Neji
    Listening to: To the radio (so annoying)
    Watching: My finger typing
    Loving: My friends and family
    Hating: The Wheather
    Waiting for: My career to kick off

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Wearing: Blue/gray/white shorts, navy tee.
    Hair: Normal
    Make-up: Genetic
    Eating: Might have a bowl of cereal
    Drinking: Water
    Thinking: "Black Planet"
    Feeling: Not so sick, tired, alright.
    Talking to: Textin Bobbi, talkin' to Cody on msn.
    Listening to: The Sisters of Mercy - "Black Planet"
    Watching: My cat snooze peacefully on my bed.
    Loving: My bestest buddy in ze world!
    Wanting: A job
    Hating: Being jobless. I like to keep busy
    Waiting for: August, when she gets back from Quebec
    Situation: Missing my bestest friend in the world <3

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wearing ~ white nightgown and pink/white polka dotted robe
    Hair ~ up
    Make-up ~ none
    Eating ~ nothing
    Drinking ~ peppermint tea
    Thinking ~ I cant wait for Ben to come home. I have so much to do, I should stop playing around on AF!
    Feeling ~ excited, anxious, tired
    Talking to ~ no one
    Listening to ~ bat for lashes/wizard
    Watching ~ what I'm typing?
    Loving ~ Ben and my new set <3
    Hating ~ My procrastinantion habit
    Waiting for ~ 5:30 and/or 7:30

Situation ~ about to get dresses and take Kelly back her DVDs

Closed Thread

Thread Information