AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some artwork :

Member Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 08:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some artwork :

Hello guys... i am posting here some of my artworks. I dont know whether u ll like it or not but its my first step towards anime and manga . Comments and critics are most welcome.

Its a pokemon which i drew 2 years back in eight standard. Hope u like it.
    Last edited by Papersoft; 05-31-2009 at 09:21 AM.
    LIVE IN THE WAY U WANT TO LIVE.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Gives me this message: "This image or video has been moved or deleted".

---------

EDIT: I still think u did it wrong, okay here's how it goes step by step: (i'm posting this here instead of PMing you coz some people might find this helpful)

-go to imageshack.us
    -it's pretty obvious once you get there, click the 'browse' button and then look for what you wanna upload
    -click 'start upload' afterwards
    -once it has finished uploading it will bring you to another window with too many codes in it.
    -copy the top one - the one which has 'direct link to image' written beside it
    -once you're back in AF and posting (or editing), click the insert image button (it's up THERE with other little whatnots) and then paste it there
    -or you can just paste it here on the main writing window and sandwich it with '[IMG]' and '[/IMG]'

If done right it will look the same with how i posted my works on my thread.
    Last edited by The Grey Crane; 05-30-2009 at 11:01 AM.

Member Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft has much to be proud of Papersoft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank u very very much Grey Crane. If u have not helped me i couldnt have posted this artwork. I dont draw much but i have a few more arts. I am practicing anime and manga and i am bad with the hands and the shoes and sometimes the curves. So far i drew 4 drawings which i ll post and i ll try my best to draw more. Enjoy.

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

This pokemon looks soooooo CUTE! X3
    I like it (:

Member schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch has a reputation beyond repute schreatch's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2012 04:55 PM
    Threads

Really nice drawing n coloring Someone ned to draw digimon either Post some of ur drawings

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

=] I don't remember the last time I saw that coral pok'e mon. But I like it^^ good work.

Junior Member lunacyfringe is on a distinguished road lunacyfringe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 11:04 PM
    Threads

it looks great, i like it, great work
    all love from-LunacyFringe

Junior Member noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee is a splendid one to behold noobee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2009 03:41 PM
    Threads

nice!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hii all Thank you soo very much. I am feeling quite confident now and i am now posting my another work. I made this one an year back and i was not really satisfied with the proportions actually. The colors look fine in real life but here they are changed a bit. I thought why not to make some art showing some fairies and all. So i made this one. Enjoy. Critics and comments are most welcome.

Last edited by Papersoft; 06-03-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

I love the pokemon one, I remember that pokemon too. =]
    lol

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its pretty good, it looks like you're off to a very good start. I would add a little more detail, but that will come later as you progress in skill. Good luck on more art.
    Gero Server Guru

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

Corsola. ^_^

What a nice drawing. It's hard to draw a Corsola you know.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanku all of u. I know the second drawing would have been better but thats all i could do. I ll post more soon.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So here is my new art work. Its about how the world is being ruled by evil spirits with all the goodness being taken away from human. The girls are symbols of the humans and the two spirits are the symbols of our goodness being taken away. And the black shows the darkness which is spreading all over us. Hope u like it.

Banned Forum / Chat Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan has a reputation beyond repute Nanuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2009 07:03 AM
    Threads

This one is so DARK, good one ^^

BTW your avatar Papersoft... is oit from Angel Sanctuary, true?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not professionally done, but I can see it is fine art at first glance on those from post # 9 and #15. It seems to be your style. I find the colour combinations that you used on post#9 are nice and peaceful like a child's art.

Let it be, the proportion/lining stuff. You have great creativity on patterning and harmonizing colours. I'd like to see more of your works soon. =3

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To nanuchan - yeah its from Angel Sanctuary.

To dark chocolate - i agree that its not skilled artwork. Its just some water color painting i made a year back.. The lines are too messed around. All over its not deserving good remarks. The second and third were ok types. The next one ll be better.

Anyway keep visiting.

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

that last one with the evil spirits is very creative, and somewhat scary. dont think i can sleep if i keep lookin at that lolz. but you're doing good, hope to see more.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanku very very much minuswell... i was thinking it is not deserving to be here. Anyway i present to u my latest work... Hope u like it.

Comments and critics are most welcome.

Last edited by Papersoft; 06-07-2009 at 07:54 AM.

Junior Member Naeki is on a distinguished road Naeki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 03:33 PM
    Threads

very nice! I like it ^W^
    It needs some work on proportion, but overall it is good.
    keep practice! you can be very good ^_____^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh thanku very very much............ i ll keep practicing... thx again.

Closed Thread

Thread Information