AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: *SPOILERS* manga chapter 359 (well nothing is really spoiled just implied)

Junior Member trib2triv is on a distinguished road trib2triv's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 10:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default *SPOILERS* manga chapter 359 (well nothing is really spoiled just implied)

Right ever since the fight between Hitsugaya and Halibel started, i've had a voice in the back of my head saying "Histugaya is soo popular that he's going to win by default, It's going to seem like he's losing but Hutsugaya will pull some random move out of his but." Yeah as you might be able to tell I'm not a fan of hitsugaya, he gets too much screen time and I felt that someone like ukitake, urahara, hick even yoruichi should be fighting Halibel. Because Hitsugaya is (or should be) too weak

for arguments sake lets say two things:

1. Hitsugaya is around the strength as byakuya
    2. Halibel is weaker than ulquiorra when he gets to his second release

When byakuya was fighting ichigo he got his but kicked by ichigo's hollow, And when ichigo manifested that power hes was still getting beat by ulquiorr, not just in his second release but in his first release too. And as Halibel is a higher rank than ulquiorrashe should be stronger...

But what do you guys think as I'm probably reading too much into this lol, maybe i should just enjoy the fight between stark and kyouraku shunsui when they're done playing tag.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i see what u mean i mean hitsugaya hasnt even mastered his bankai yet..but his hyoten hyakkaso(frozen heavens hundred flower funeral) is amazing and i also believe ichigo wins his battles by default

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Junior Member leeroy jenkins is a glorious beacon of light leeroy jenkins is a glorious beacon of light leeroy jenkins is a glorious beacon of light leeroy jenkins is a glorious beacon of light leeroy jenkins is a glorious beacon of light leeroy jenkins is a glorious beacon of light leeroy jenkins's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 11:25 AM
    Threads

hitsugaya is pretty strong though...and he may pull through
    <3
    hitsugaya has an excuse though
    lol
    so...im expecting him to kick his butt as well.

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I personally like Histugaya. I don't think he's the greatest, and I will say that the only reason he really won was because his zanpakuto is the most powerful ice zanpakuto. That's just my thought.

Off topic: I can't wait to see what Soifon's Bankai is gonna be like, now that she's finally releasing it.

^My piece of mediocrity

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

As you see from my sign. I like Hitsugaya and I can't do anything about it. It's true that Tite Kubo can't kill Hitsugaya, because many many people will get sad and drop Bleach (that's atleast what I would do). And actually :
    1. Remember that Zanpakutou chooses their masters: that means Hyourinmaru had a reason for choosing Hitsugaya.
    2. Actually in free time Hitsugaya trained very hard(it was mentioned)
    3. Halibel had a disadvantage, because her weapons ability is water.
    Ice>>>Water.
    What about Soifon. Even though she was a Captain it was mentioned that corps commander always is 2nd captain. So i Thought maybe she hasn't a bankai. ( OMG i just realised that Yoruichi must have a zanpakutou and a bankai too )
    As for Omaeda. He is complete idiot and doesn't deserve to be vice-captain.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is the Bleach Manga Discussion Thread. It's posted right at the top of the forum for all to see.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Closed Thread

Thread Information