AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light and Dark

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Light and Dark

Note: this poem is a sonnet I wrote

Stuck with this choice from the very start
    Looking for answers I soar higher
    Within my eyes is a burning fire
    Stuck between light and dark
    Intertwined never to be apart
    Stuck with the choice of shadow and light
    As the shadow frights and the light excites
    But from the dark we end and we start
    Light is right and dark is a sin
    We make this choice from within
    For light and dark are counterparts
    In my mind is where I depart
    On this road that I take
    Could give me life or life it takes.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

The poem is pretty good. Mostly when you said "Stuck between light and dark
    Intertwined never to be apart Stuck with the choice of shadow and light
    As the shadow frights and the light excites" I thought heck, that's good stuff haha. But, I think this is in the wrong thread section. =\

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you kindly, but what do you mean the wrong section?

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

that's nice!!! >_<
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xieshunnuan View Post
    The poem is pretty good. Mostly when you said "Stuck between light and dark
    Intertwined never to be apart Stuck with the choice of shadow and light
    As the shadow frights and the light excites" I thought heck, that's good stuff haha. But, I think this is in the wrong thread section. =\

WHOA I thought i put this in poetry

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, you need to post it in poetry.

And a sonnet, that's a bit new around here. I could feel it, though, not entirely overwhelming. I can understand it, as far as the metaphors go.

I say you did a good job as you kept with the sonnet form generally, I wasn't totally counting.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

xD yeah, that's why i said I think this is in the wrong thread section. But it's not a problem. Happend to me a long back while and people was an *** for giving me tons of bad rep even when I put, "Oh crap opz, if it's in the wrong section move please?"

Mavericker 2.0 Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird is infamous around these parts Jill Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

giud man peace
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information