AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your AF Generation

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Your AF Generation

I remember this thread was made like 2 years ago *too lazy to check* and I decided it was high time for another one. What I mean by generation is the people who seemed to join around the same time you did. Of course there's no room to list everyone, so just list the people who you like and/or are still active.

If you're not sure, you can do an advanced member search here. I did mine by at least 1000 posts and joined after 1-1-2005. Here are the people from the list I recognize, my AF GENERATION!

Buruku <3
    MaruDashi (;D)
    Opinionated
    Khanxay
    aki-chan
    -Redfield-
    Aether Storm
    DarkMoonPrince (kinda...)
    Mr. McDoom!
    Faceless111
    Masali
    Jagan Eye
    Wonderwice

honorable mention: Miss Moonlight, because she rox my sox. =D

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Just look at my sig for the people in my family haha. THat's the people I remember.

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

0.0 I hadn't paid attention to the year you joined before but you've been here for 4 years! >.<
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Are you referring to me or Xieshunnuan?

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Are you referring to me or Xieshunnuan?

I suppose both of you. Although, you've got an exact 4 years.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Rising Falcon! Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seńor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Miss Moonlight She joined about a month later I did, I think.
    EDIT: akiko_kalla, that's his/her name!
    The rest of the people I used to converse with are either banned or inactive.
    Last edited by Seńor Nobody; 05-27-2009 at 05:51 PM.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Ones I recognise? Lets see...

-Redfield-
    bakakame
    bttr
    Capernicus (I think...)
    Dr.McDoom!
    Faceless111
    FlashD
    Grim Scythe
    Link-Kun
    Mac
    MaruDashi
    Masali
    Missy
    MistaCloudStrife
    Opinionated
    Yugure's Goddess

Though they didn't join at roughly the same time as me (that or I can't find their names), I also remember Aifa (the Serial Fish-slapper), and Darth Tyranus.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife View Post
    Ones I recognise? Lets see...

-Redfield-
    bakakame
    bttr
    Capernicus (I think...)
    Dr.McDoom!
    Faceless111
    FlashD
    Grim Scythe
    Link-Kun
    Mac
    MaruDashi
    Masali
    Missy
    MistaCloudStrife
    Opinionated
    Yugure's Goddess

Though they didn't join at roughly the same time as me (that or I can't find their names), I also remember Aifa (the Serial Fish-slapper), and Darth Tyranus.
    Yeah, we joined 2 months apart. Didn't recognize you though really. lol I saw Aifa on my list but didn't include him because he's not active anymore and hasn't been for like 2 years. Didn't see Darth (and don't care) or Yugure.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

These are the members that I'm familiar with (aka seen around the forums) that joined after Jan 2007 with over 500 posts:

Happi Giraffe
    +Namiko+
    -Raiken-
    .Celeste
    (_YvOnSo_)
    Aizmov
    Alicaryn Silentread
    Amarhyllis
    Amray
    Antares
    blueangel06661
    BuLmA
    ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
    Clawdia <-- who gave me my first rep, if I remember correctly C:
    Crimson Moon
    daft
    Datenshi
    Dxon
    Evockzi
    Exquiro
    Finvarra
    Flah Blah
    Goodylucky

OK, I'm going to stop now, because basically all the people from my Search are people I recognize. -_-

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh, somehow I missed Gandizzl on my list. My bad.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's see, I just chose people from 2006:

Fiery [joined date lies?]
    Souhi
    Theia
    Beast
    -Kitsune-
    Kitanoru
    Twila (◕‿◕)
    Pengin-san
    Hawkatex
    KuroFureta
    Mr. Nobody
    Baka Mii-tan
    Cross Marian
    Moonlight Eve
    kiss of death
    Hamashimura
    Serenith Youkai
    Perpetual Specter
    International 4-8818
    Overlord Darth Fluffles

... and probably many others, which i'll add later, maybe.

And thanks caps for the mention, even though you're not in mine =[
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-28-2009 at 10:59 AM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My 2008 generation is almost nonexistent. Most of them dropped out. I believe SigmaSD is of the 2008 as well as Raiken, but I think I'm wrong. I have an account for 2006, but I can't find it. And with 6 posts I don't want to find it.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 05-27-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Sadly, I don't recognize those who joined around my time. I should have joined earlier...
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wizzard
    FlashD
    Sophonax
    Kewii
    Queen of Wolves
    Ollie
    Queen-of-Mars
    Justina/Tenchigirl15
    Gadgetgirl16
    Candy-chan
    Figo
    Tati
    Assud
    Demonplight
    Asher aj wei
    escaflownemoon

Most of them are either inactive or staff at this point. 5.5 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever Dio calls himself now
    My 2008 generation is almost nonexistent. Most of them dropped out. I believe SigmaSD is of the 2008 as well as Raiken, but I think I'm wrong. I have an account for 2006, but I can't find it. And with 6 posts I don't want to find it.
    You'll find that with every "generation" that of the hundreds who join, you'll get a few dozen who stick around for a few months, and only dozen or so who stick around for a year or more.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 05-27-2009 at 06:36 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    You'll find that with every "generation" that of the hundreds who join, you'll get a few dozen who stick around for a few months, and only dozen or so who stick around for a year or more.
    True. I believe that it's around three to six active people on the forum and I'm sure there are maybe six or seven lurking around in chat. That's a prett big low.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 05-27-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Ollie
    Hah, and I was just thinking that I wouldn't make it onto anyone's list because I've either been here way longer than, or, in a handful of people's cases, not as long.

'Til I see my birthday-stealer post... :O
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

I joined in 2005.
    The people I remember most are:

Wandering Samurai
    Gandizzl
    Negi
    Amaruk
    Chrono
    Mink
    xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    -Naota-
    Jagan Eye
    Mac
    Aether Storm
    LadyPSerenity
    Xieshunnuan
    The Wing Man

There's more of course.
    Some have changed their names.
    But yeah. (:
    Last edited by ~DizzyElf~; 05-27-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by No Es Ningun Juego! View Post
    Raiken is in my generation. ; D

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

The problem with me was that I joined in 06,but was never really active till 07-ish. So I'm kinda in both generations.
    There are a few other people from around 06 that I remember seeing around:

Souhi
    Beast
    Fiery
    Kitanoru
    Pengin-san
    Baka Mii-tan
    Cross Marian
    Hamashimura
    Perpetual Specter (Lol I remember when he was Naruto%)
    Overlord Darth Fluffles
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Not all these people join about the date or any close to the date I joined. But they were the most active and closest friends I made when I joined the forum. Plus, I didn't know a lot of people back then. And the search didn't seem to help.

My list:

BlackDeath
    DeathScythe
    Missy
    Aifa
    Tsuna
    Negi
    Mista
    Crimson Soul
    Dark Kaisen (name changed)

Cap--I met you not too long after I joined, and didn't notice that we actually joined about that time.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 05-27-2009 at 10:22 PM.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Talked to most out of that list. Though a few are heavily MIA.

◕‿◕
    .Alumina
    Balance
    Capn Stikkie
    Fiery - join date lies, I know.
    Gia Chanel
    Hamashimura
    iMud
    International 4-8818
    Kishiro - join date lies, I know.
    KuroFureta
    Miss Moonlight
    Mr. Nobody (although I can not associate much with him at all)
    Music Fiend
    Pengin-san
    Perpetual Specter
    Sagat
    Souhi
    Tetsanosuke
    Thornwillow
    Last edited by None of the above; 05-28-2009 at 04:31 AM.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder who's in my generation xD
    but maybe it's the same list as Cappies (Capernicus)

x.x I don't know I remember too many members though.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 05-28-2009 at 05:11 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Twila
    -Kitsune-
    .GoGo
    Aura of the Twilight
    Ayame_Sohma
    Baka Mii-tan
    Balance
    Beast
    Fiery
    Hamashimura
    International 4-8818
    Kishiro
    kiss of death
    KuroFureta
    Miss Moonlight
    Mr. Nobody
    Pengin-san
    Perpetual Specter
    Sagat
    Tetsanosuke
    wolfgirl90

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Let's see...those I know about (which doesn't necessarily means that I talk to them all,but I do have very high amount of respect for them)...

~ Balance
    ~ Miss Moonlight
    ~ Hawkatex
    ~ -Kitsune-
    ~ .Gogo
    ~ Cross Marian
    ~ kiss of death
    ~ Pengin-san
    ~ International 4-8818
    ~ ◕‿◕
    ~ .Alumina
    ~ Music Fiend

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i joined in 2008...October or something like that....
    i don't recognize anyone who joined at my time...my family members are older than me in this forum, i think..^.^
    Last edited by October.; 05-28-2009 at 06:53 AM.

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information