AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

@Sols: In my next post, Rod and Ozman are going to the Southern Clock Tower so we'll have it there

@Talli: I've missed you!!!! I made you a pineapple custard pie for returning!!!

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Posted ^^ Would someone mind suddenly interfering with Theo's attack before Cross comes around and realizes he can let Piers die heroically? If Shobu is not around at the moment, Talli, could you do the honor of saving him with Seda? A little punch or kick is enough to make Theo disapparate. xD

I've led Cerise to the clock tower. The rest is left to you, Rogue.

... btw, how is any this going to lead to the finale?

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

So... we all congeal in the park? Cause I'm already there but the person I was posting with disappeared off the face of the earth.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, she hasn't disappeared. The RP got in the way of life for a while, like what happened with many of us.

I think it's safe to say that, after one whole month or more, it's all right to move on from a plot that's left behind by the other person?

Only the GM can say...

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

@Sols: Seda saving Piers? Sound like fun~ XD Let's work out the details...

@Rogue: YAY, PIE! 8D

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, guys. I really love this RP. Seeing people leave and letting it fade away just kills me. So, we who are here now, let's bring it to the finish line together.

Talli, I'm thinking we should first have Seda go to the mansion. But she needs a reason to go there, I dunno, Piers being gone or being out of contact for too long and so HQ sends him Seda as backup? Oh man, I just had a thought. I'd love to see Seda dropping in from the roof through a hole that Vidar made and landing right on Theo just before he kills Piers, makes Theo disappear, and then she wonders what she just did. Hahaha! Or, um... something like that? What do you think?

(Edited)
    Rogue, would you really allow Cerise to kill Ozman? Is that what you want?
    Let's say they first have a big battle. xD I think Rod once didn't attack Seda because of... manly honor? I'll just send out Cirocco without Cerise showing up so that neither Ozman and Rod know who they're fighting.
    Here's my suggestion on how to kill him:
    I think she can offer to heal him if she learns he has an illness, telling them she can slow time down and allow him to live a little longer. Then she'll suddenly make time go fast so that the disease is all over his body in one moment, then you decide from there. What do you think?

Anyway, if anyone doesn't know what to do, just go to the park where the Vortex will be waiting?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 11-26-2010 at 05:09 AM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Dang it >.< I missed the opportunity to make Mama do something useful! But I see that Talli hasn't posted yet, so if it's okay with her, is it alright if I still have Mama come to Piers' rescue? I finally can sit down and post and I'd really like to be useful. I promise I'll try to post more often. If you still want Talli to do it, I'm fine with that, but I'd really like to if you have a change of heart. I'll post for Alanna right now but I won't post for Mama until I get Talli's or Sol's answer. I have a simple plan for Mama to come upon the estate since it's just down the road from the orphanage.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-07-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Friends,

May I propose a limit to the amount of time we'll wait on the other person to post? I think that, after a whole month, it's not likely the person will be back soon, if at all. Does Four (4) days of waiting sound good?

In the case that the other person gives a forewarning and asks for more time, then it's up to the person(s) who will wait to consider.

Shobu,

Regarding the South Clocktower, sure! Jump in! The more the merrier!

Regarding the Rostov Mansion, why not have both Mama AND Seda save Piers' life?

Talli is sweet and considerate, so she'll probably shrug or nod and say, "If she wants to."
    Cross will probably smile and say something like, "Either of you girls saving him is fine with me."
    So in this case, we really won't get anywhere. Therefore, let's just have both of them save the nerd!

You might want to consider how Alanna will react to Ozman and Cerise, if she'll side with one, attack both, or simply watch. Also, consider if it's better for your future plans if Mama has a good relationship with Seda and Piers OR Theo later.

I also suggested to Sab that Mama have the power to nullify Nightmares' powers. One of her needles could have this power. We could say she uses it for the Nightmares of the Feral children in the Orphanage. I think it will be useful. What say you?

(Man, I'd rather not act like the GM because this is Sab's Masterpiece. Why does Valk have to have work? Why does Cross have to have finals? Why oh WHY does Sab have to get a l... be a rising rock star?!)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talli is sweet and considerate, so she'll probably shrug or nod and say, "If she wants to."

*shrugs* *nods* If she wants to.

XDD But seriously, I'd be totally fine with this. Just please PM me with what to do! :'D I haven't been keeping up with the RP as of late, after all. :P

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talli,

1. Make a hole in the Rostov Mansion roof using Vidar.

2. Jump in said hole.

3. Land right on top of Theo and make him POOF. Be not aware you have done so.

4. Look around at mess of furniture and comrade nerd having an emo moment. Ask, "What the hell happened here?!"

5. YAY!

Edit:
    Friends, I'm NOT GM. So please don't PM me about anything you want to do in the RP.
    Either propose it in here...
    or Just Do It!
    *Nike Logo*

(PMing is a horrible way to kill the RP. It makes you wait for people. Waiting kills.)
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-08-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ORDERS RECEIVED!

Talli rolling out!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Yaaay~ I'll get on that tonight. It's too much to type and read sitting at the library.

Oh and it's totally fine if Belone had that as one of her needles.

On a final note, I want to thank you Sols for stepping up in this rp's time of need in the temporary absence of our wonderful GM. You deserve a very large pie... a real one. I wish I could give you one.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Hello All!

Due to recent events, I have lost track of most of my forums. Therefore, I missed you all. Care or not Care that I'm back but I'm still here, alive and well. Could someone please fill me in again. I'm sorry again that I disappeared.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Edited)

Friends,

I usually suggest things to Sab back in the day, so I'll just do the same with you. I'll treat you all like my GMs, lol. Also, I really want to hear your ideas! The flow of the RP story needs everyone's insights and we will build on them. (At the very least, please don't depend on me to decide on things. Play and have fun as freely as you wish.)

Anyway, this is just a note about the Final Boss Battle(s). It should involve everyone and bring out our Nightmare's strongest powers. I can name three or four final bosses, but in case anyone wants to take up the role, you're more than welcome to!
    1. How should we set up the battles?
    2. Who would like to be one of the final bosses and who would like to fight against them?
    Luka,

Welcome back! There is a current battle going on in the Southern Clocktower between Rogue and Cerise. Alanna is about to join in. Feel free to jump in too.
    Besides that, the Rostov mansion events are about to end.

Shobu,

Thank you! That means a lot to me! I feel honored to step up in the absence of the GM and Co-GMs. Though, it makes me a little sad. I wish I did not need to do this.

I was thinking that Renee could be Cerise' former mentor, before she left the Guardians? Or would it be more interesting if she was Seda's mentor as well? Or both?

I don't think there's a clock tower for Alanna to go up into anymore, and with the dome she won't be able to reach them. Zen, Moir and one of Luka's characters are right outside, though? What do you think we should do?

Anyway, let's just enjoy our short time together! And maybe have a good laugh or also learn something on the way. That would be great.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-11-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

First, I want to thank all of you for continuing to infuse life into our story. Second, thanks for waiting—I always feel rude for making any of you wait. Sols has done a fantastic job, to say the least. All that being said, I’ll be here steadily ‘til the end, barring any tragedies of course. School is over for now, and two graduate-level courses with it; thus, I’m quite free as work is much easier than school.

@Talli and Shobu: I’ll have Piers wait on you two to interact, as he is in despair over the belief that he has killed Madeleine. If I posted now it would just be more of him being immobilized by grief, so I’ll wait on you two.

@Janajee: Things are about to become interesting.

Yorick is still in the alley where he was chasing Yuuko, who is now back in the form of Alanna and gone from the alley. Thus, I’ll just post for Yorick for now. No, he’s not my creation, but he was wonderfully conceptualized and crafted and I, too, have grown rather fond of him. Therefore I’m going to attempt to put him into the fray. Sols, if you don’t want him interfering at the clocktower, I can easily have him diverted to the park instead. Just let me know.

See, even in the absence of those writers who can no longer post, the RPG is still inundated with the elements of their creation. It’s a tribute to them for us to bring it to a shining conclusion. For the record, I fully believe the words of those who aren’t yet back with us but said that they would return. I think, in light of that, we might be able to leave a loose end hanging for them to tie? If this is asking too much, I fully understand, and will help in any way required. Again, a huge thanks to all of you; after all, you are, as has already been proven (and said), the ichor in this RPG’s veins.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just realized something AWESOME!

Cross is the Co-GM right? That means he's second in command.

But with the GM (temporarily?) away, that means he's FIRST in command.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! *cheerdances*

Cross will make for a great acting GM, because 1. He reads everyone's posts. 2. He has hope and faith that people will come back. 3. He's willing to wait for them.

He'll probably protest, won't he? rofl! But I don't know anyone besides him who'll disagree with me?

Therefore, friend, I am your servant. Order me around now, like Sab would. Hihihi! ^^

Anyway, when I saw Cross' post, I went, "Oh my God, You are back!" XD *tackleglomp* Oh man, I miss you!! You have so much to tell me! To put it simply, I'm just so glad you're okay! *sniffle* We have to catch up! ... We're still friends, right?

Like I said, just do what you like and Interfere. Seriously. Btw, there's no clocktower anymore. Just a webdome. o_o

May I have just one request? May we bring Thomasai in? You could use him to interact with a few other players.

Regarding the loose end, sure! How?

Talli and Shobu, Thank you. :3
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-19-2010 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Request and loose end

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shobu! Please check your PMs for something important!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Final Battle

Cross,
    (cc: everyone)

*puts on borrowed GM cap*

So with his supposed 'death', we have Jigsaw inside of Piers' mind, right?

What you probably don't know yet is that Sab agreed to make Jigsaw the main villain instead of Loki.

I was thinking that Jigsaw and Skitters could 'meld' into one Nightmare - one that's bigger and more powerful than the sum of its parts. If you take the fact Jigsaw just needs to stand there and he will manifest everyone's fear, and Skitters is amorphous and can take on any shape, put them together and you'll get something horrible. Say, for example, a Nightmare that can actually physically create people's fears and use that to attack. (We could call it Jitters? Haha~ jk.)

So once Seda (and Mama?) brings Piers to the Guardian HQ, I'm thinking we can have Jigsaw/Jitters wreak havoc there. (Like a poisoned dumpling you leave for the cockroaches to bring to their nests, rofl).

Piers would be too emotionally and mentally unstable to fight his Nightmares.

Regarding Rod and Meril, Yorick could save a weakened Cerise and lead them towards the HQ. Ozman would have been killed by her and that would make Rod and Meril angry with what she did, am I right?

That would be our final battle. Piers makes for such a great final boss, doesn't he?

How's that?

*takes off borrowed cap with a bow*
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 12-19-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Jitters

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Default Re: OOC Nightmare Hunt

It's good to see this RP is still alive, if dying slowly, despite its troubles. It's good to have something to give a smile about.

First things first, regardless of how pointless that phrase is, I relinquish my role as Co-GM. A Co-GM should be there for the RP, not disappearing of the face of this earth. No maybe that isn't right. A Co-GM should be someone who can still support the RP regardless of situations. Maybe that isn't right either. I don't know these things. All I know is that it is right for me to step down from this role as it is not something I can do. No arguements about this, it just is.

Second, I will continue to struggle to be there to finish this RP. I owe it to such an amazing story, crafted by you amazing people, to finish what I joined. However I need some help in finding my place again. I am unsure of where my characters are and what they are up too. Time is difficult for me so any help, no matter how small would be well accepted.

Finally, when this RP ends, so will my time on this forum. Maybe this was expected, maybe it wasn't, but it is what is happening. This may not affect some people, it may others. Most of the people I have known to any degree are in this RP so this could be considered a goodbye post. Though I will still be about for the RP, in which case it is an early warning.
    Regardless it will be my last. I may pop in my and then to view things, to read something or just to reminisce, but I doubt that I will post again.

With that I try to post again as soon as I can, and I wish you all the best in the meanwhile
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Valk,

You know just recently Cross and I were being stupid and we were pairing people up with Knights of the Round Table. Sab was Arthur, I was Galahad and he said you were Lancelot.
    I told him, "And then you must be Guinevere?"
    He agreed and even said he was about to say that. Then I said, "Oh, that means Valk has to go save you and he and Sab would be fighting over you!"
    He went, "The analogy stops right there."
    Then I realized, "Wait, that means Valk is my dad!" And we lol'ed.
    Anyway, my point is, we still very much think you are a main player in the game with us, no matter how long you have been gone - as Lancelot was with the Knights of the Round Table.

So, welcome back! ^^ Sab often said how the two Co-GMs were like pillars of strength for the RP. Now that the RP is nearing its end, Co-GM or not, Valk, we need you to see it with us to the end.

So how does my suggested ending two posts below sound to you?

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

@Valk I'll miss you, when its over. We've done alot of RP's together over the time spent on AF, even though a couple of them..didn't work out..(*COUGH* Star Wars *COUGH* War, Blood, Transvexia *COUGH* OH well you get the point...^.^")

@ Everyone else: HI!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Sols said it best.

Further, one thing about the Arthurian analogy is that, concerning the Round Table (or Table Round, whichever version you’re reading), there was no “head” of the table, stressing the equality of Camelot. You see, you’re all integral to NH’s being, and I think all of you know that. Again, Sols said it best. (Oh, and…hah, the Guinevere thing…um…it was just to make an analogical point, it…um…)

So, Valk’s news saddens me, obviously. I learned a vast amount from him, as he was in one of the first RPGs I ever took part in. But I do want the best for him, no matter what, and I’m glad he’s sticking with us to the end. I guess we now take our seats at the Table Round and begin to plot out what’s in store for our characters.

@Rogue and Sols: Yorick will be there soon.

@Luka: Feel free to accept or decline Yorick’s invitation.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	Merry_Christmas_2009_by_ethe.gif
Views:	8
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	36092

Merry Christmas, Friends!

The fun, the learning and the friendships, I treasure them all.

I'll never forget you.

Sols

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Merry Christmas, everyone! <3 Talli sends out her love to you all! ^_____^

I have a present! Much like last year, I wanted to give you all a Christmas presentation. (I hope I'm allowed to do this.) It's right inside this room... *pushes open door*

Vidar is feasting on Christmas candy while Seda is beating him on the head in an effort to get him to stop.

Seda: NO. NO. BAD SNAKE. BAD GIANT SNAKE. That is part of our Christmas presentation scenery! STOP! STOP!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Marcelo is buried waist-deep in fake snow and looking around with a panicked expression.

Marcelo: Has anyone seen Jim?! We were standing here practicing when the snow machine suddenly kicked into overdrive and now I can't find him! JIIIIIIM!

Id: *sitting on snow machine* *whistles innocently*

... *closes door* Uh... I guess my Christmas presentation has just been turned into a New Year's presentation.

:'D Take care, everyone! <33

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello, Friends!

I'll be gone from today till around the 30th. I'm sneaking here on Christmas because I've been asked to plan our itinerary for our trip.

Hi Talli! I want to do something similar! I think it's my last chance to. Hahaha!

** Sol's Christmas Special **

Cerise: *in a Santa's helper outfit.* Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen! I've been asked by someone named Sols to present her gifts to her characters, whatever that means, and I thought it would be fun! *Picks up a gift under the Christmas tree* First off, this gift is for a person named Theo.

Theo: *steps up on stage, peering at Cerise and at audience under his hood.*

Cerise: Whoah! Aren't you the most emo-looking creature I ever saw?

Theo: Whatever, woman. *Takes gift and opens it, holds it up, makes a disgusted face* ... Last year's Santa's helper outfit...?

Cerise: I think you need some cheering up, honey. Don't you have a special someone this Christmas?

Theo: No. Tch! Who are you, old hag? And what the hell is this piece of trash? *throws gift back at her* Take it back. I don't want it.

Cerise: *twitch* You punk!

Theo: HEY! LET GO!

*insert loud noises and scuffle here*

Theo: *is in a Santa's helper outfit* Take it off! *grabs at outfit, kneels on floor* Gaaaah.... It BURNS!

Cerise: *ignores howling screams* Next is a humble basket of apples for Cirocco. Here you are, partner!

Cirocco: Nummy! *hops on stage, takes basket humming 'Jingle Bells'* Ooh I got a gift for you too! Here! *passes her a wrapped gift with his teeth*

Cerise: *opens it* Ah, it's a Piers voodoo doll. Did you make this?

Cirocco: Tee hee hee! Yup yup! I suggested it and Sols helped make it. And it works! Try it! You can make him float in the air, you can tickle it and he'll laugh without knowing why, and you can even make him walk around headquarters without his pants! *falls over, hooves kicking the air* MWIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!! I'm so evil! MWIHIHIHI!!!

Cerise: *laughs* Maybe later. Anyway, our next gift is for a Mister Aiden Hayes! Would you please step on the stage?

Aiden: Ooh, cool! A gift? For me? *opens gift* It's a cat puppet? Awesome! *Puts it on his hand* Meow~

Theo: *screeches* Get it away! Get away! I hate cats!

Aiden: What? How can anyone hate cats? I think they're cute! Look, look, I'll prove it to you. See? Meow~ *chases after Theo*

Theo: Stop! STOP IT, you sadistic child! This skirt-! These heels -! *falls over*

Aiden: Aww, look! It likes you! *makes it snuggle Theo's cheeks*

Theo: AAAaaaah! *faints in fear*

Aiden: Um... *prods Theo* I think I went too far?

Cerise: Oh look, it's another gift for you, Aiden. It says, "Dear Aiden. Just kidding. This is your real gift. Hope Theo had fun. You can give him the kitty puppet if you like. Love, Sols."

Aiden: Huh? Okay. *leaves cat puppet in front of Theo's face. He goes up on stage and opens gift* Oh cool, it's a skateboard! I've always wanted one! Oh, here is yours, Cerise! It was kinda small, so I guess you might have missed it.

Cerise: *opens it* Well, look at that. It's a trip for two to Japan for you and me, kiddo.

Aiden: Really? *gasps* COOL! It's the land of anime! With ninjas and samurai and Totoro and hotsprings! *fistpump* Wuhoo! Wait, we aren't bringing Theo and Cirocco?

Cerise: I have a feeling they will have to tag along. Well, that ends our Christmas Special. Don't miss our real performance in the RPG! So Long, Take Care and Good Night, My Friends!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information