AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Whoa, haven't posted here in a while. Not sure what's going in the RP though, had no time to check it out. o_____o

It's been a... Very very VERY stressful couple of months. Okay so only the last few weeks have been stressful to the point of tears, but I've been busy! DD:

Hope everyone's doing okay. <3 Miss you guys and the RP. :|

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Rogue! Please excuse the extremely belated “Happy Birthday,” man. I definitely hope you had a great one. About one day before your b-day, I started working on my midterm presentation, and I have been delayed as a result.

Apologies to you, too, Shobu; I hope you didn’t have to wait too long. Midterms are over, I’m glad to announce.

So, again: Happy Birthday, Rogue; I hope it was awesome.

Further: Welcome back, Talli! Take your time as you read up, we’re going to be here.

If anyone does have questions concerning what’s been going on, I’ll be glad to help clear up things as best I can. Though we’ve had some time gaps, things are still cohesive in the story. So, I’m looking forward to what you all put together in the coming posts.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Valk went bye-bye again........ =(

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Belated Happy Birthday, Rogue! Would you be sharing some of your awesome pies?

Name:  Pie_by_stacy3601.gif
Views: 74
Size:  2.9 KB

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I will share one with you, it's a cherry pie with blueberry and strawberry filling

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, so it has blueberry, strawberry and cherry?
    :3 Sounds like the awesomeness, can't wait! Hahaha

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay, triple berry pie! 8D

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

>_>

<_<

hey.. uhm..

I'm back!

*scuttles off to hide*

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

SAB, you got some splaining to do, =T' but no,I'm glad that you are back!!

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh Sab...

*runs after with a butterfly net*

Don't let the GM get away!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

*Comes out of a dense jungle hacking at plants in my way*

Well...*huff* that sure took a while...stupid plants..

After searching in the endless world of...*looks for a sign only finds a sign that says Las Vegas* Las Vegas, I've decided that. *hears a rustle in the bushes and speeds up voice* That I missed you guys and Im back now... so yea I'm here~!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have awesome news.

A number of us are moving up the ranks in the real world (going to college, getting promoted, getting a position in an organization, becoming a rock star). I'd love to hold a party to congratulate everyone who's been working hard!

Unfortunately this also means time is extremely constrained for most. Thus the sudden disappearances and long hiatuses. I'm sorry for doing this often too.

We all had plans and plots and ideas for our characters. Though, now it seems the original plans for the plot cannot be carried out as before. I just want to ask suggestions from all of you:

1. What do you guys want to do now?

2. How should we finish this arc with a bang?

Any Questions? Comments? Concerns? Violent Reactions?

By the way, a great big hearty Thank You! to Rogue, Infinita, Shobu, Kei and Christine! You guys deserve cake for sheer awesomeness.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I say we should finish this off by having our characters come together to battle a force that could destroy the town. I think it would be nice since everyone's characters have vibrant and crazy personalities

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aws. Don't make me blush now. :3 I think Sol deserves a huge cake...and I mean HUGE like...Empire State Building huge for being so awesome. lol gotta love that. :3

I would have to agree with Rogue. Maybe there should be a huge force or something, they fight, some live, some die...etc. I find that to be the easiest way to finish it off. The simpliest way. We could always go the hard way, continue for a bit and see what happens but with time and schedules for everyone, I believe option 1 would be best. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I say we put them all in a cell with high walls. Then Battle Royale. To be eliminated, you either have to be killed or be thrown over the top of the cell walls.

... :'D Sorry, been watching some wrestling and reading Hunger Games.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think everyone deserves something so everyone gets a free pie!!!

@Infinita I just wanna say that you are one of the best RPers in the game. Our characters are always getting into something and you know what to do to make it better each time

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    I think everyone deserves something so everyone gets a free pie!!!

@Infinita I just wanna say that you are one of the best RPers in the game. Our characters are always getting into something and you know what to do to make it better each time
    I have a sweet tooth. I wouldn't mind a huge tub of gummy worms. Yum! My fave.

@Rogue: Aw! Thanks! :3 I try to make it interesting every time. Need to keep it interesting and entertaining and wanting for more. Lol!

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    I say we should finish this off by having our characters come together to battle a force that could destroy the town. I think it would be nice since everyone's characters have vibrant and crazy personalities
    Ah. This was actually the original idea. I haven't seen a post with the "Force" for a while now. It seems inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
    Aws. Don't make me blush now. :3 I think Sol deserves a huge cake...and I mean HUGE like...Empire State Building huge for being so awesome. lol gotta love that. :3

I would have to agree with Rogue. Maybe there should be a huge force or something, they fight, some live, some die...etc. I find that to be the easiest way to finish it off. The simpliest way. We could always go the hard way, continue for a bit and see what happens but with time and schedules for everyone, I believe option 1 would be best. :3
    Thanks for the Empire State Building cake! I no longer have to buy food ever again, yay!

The plan is that the Final Battle against said Force occurs in the park. It involves most everyone. We could set up to meet our characters in the park?
    Cerise is free, she could confront anyone willing to face her. Or sit down with her for a nice coffee break and talk about the weather, which could also escalate to an epic battle.
    Lol, sounds like a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    I say we put them all in a cell with high walls. Then Battle Royale. To be eliminated, you either have to be killed or be thrown over the top of the cell walls.

... :'D Sorry, been watching some wrestling and reading Hunger Games.
    But... I bet Aiden will be the first body to be thrown over the top of the cell walls. Lol. Or Marcelo.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that's fine with me but will there be an epilogue to this?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What do you mean by Epilogue, Rogue?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

meaning what happens to everyone after this is all over

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you mean the characters or us, the players?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the characters, it'll be fun knowing how everything turned out with them after its all over

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, sure! Of course. We could have an epilogue after the final boss battle.

I actually don't think they'll end here. It's likely the players will find another RP to use them again. I've grown attached to my own.

So how do you picture our final boss battle to look like? And who will lead it?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

since the guardians were formed to stp things like this they should lead it. While they fight and realize they might not be enough to stop it, the vagrants and ferals come in to help stop the chaos since they live there as well. The only thing I don't know is what the final boss should be. Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information