AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gm Note : Announcements

GM Announcements:

1. shinryou informed me that he shall be absent from the RP for a couple of weeks because he is moving houses. This means his role as Saito/Yami is open to anybody who wants to play his character, and it would be great to keep him in the game despite his absence. Anyone care to tackle shinryou's Vagrant? For more details, please PM me.

2. The Night Status is taking too long! Please save some for more nights. Don't do everything at once! (At this rate, the town's population will decrease to half in ONE night ><)

3. I realized that there are now THREE Watchers in one roof (Guardian HQ). Uhm... Never intended this overflux of Watchers (they're supposed to be rare), so somebody please spread them out.. Maybe one Watcher will work for the vagrants... or help in the psych ward... I dunno... (cept Gill who is injured -- who I might take out from the game once he recovers from injuries)

[EDIT]: But, scratch that... Re-reading through the posts made me think that maybe it isn't to bad to have more good guys. (Jeez, i wish there was a Girl Guardian.) Anyway, things aren't that bad. Please carry on... I was just worried that with too many Watchers around, somebody might lose their worth in the role. ><

4. People are PM-ing me for clues on the riddle I posted earlier.. (Oh happy day) so I'm gonna share the general clues I have given them.

The address on the top is not part of the riddle (well, it is, but you have to go there after you solved the riddle). But notice how the letters are formed in the phrase:

Bind thY wIll to the Light

Notice anything strange? *coughcapscough*

To solve this riddle, your F E A - - R is your key. Goodluck guys!

*Extra Hint* Think in Letters, people, not words!

[EDIT] 5. I have decided to close the Vagrant Role for a while because of the great number of people playing the role. This is NOT permanent. Once the roles are a bit balanced, I will open it again.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-03-2009 at 09:51 PM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post

Bind thY wIll to the Light

Notice anything strange? *coughcapscough*

To solve this riddle, your F E A - - R is your key. Goodluck guys!

*Extra Hint* Think in Letters, people, not words!
    F E A Y I R

???

FAIRYE???

Hahahahahaha
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    F E A Y I R

???

FAIRYE???

Hahahahahaha
    Ahh, take this idea and apply it to the riddle. FEA--R is not the riddle. It's the clue.

++

I ask you guys to please ALLOW DAYBREAK! The night is taking too long! ><

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I think I may have it...not finished, but I was thinking:

Bind thY wIll to the Light.

F E A--R

thY

They

And yeah....I told you wasn't finished.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I think I may have it...not finished, but I was thinking:

Bind thY wIll to the Light.

F E A--R

thY

They

And yeah....I told you wasn't finished.
    @ Rem: maybe you can post an entry where you "show" the other Guardians the note so you could "solve" it together?

++

Speaking of which, SOMEBODY is almost at the brink of solving the riddle *WOOT* (right under the nose and all that)! I bet he/she already got it, but is just checking if he/she's on the right track!

Come on now, we still have plenty more to go for! Woot woot!

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have to apologize. This will be my last post in an OCC thread for a while. I am very sorry. Unless I can slip some internet hours. I'm going back home to Britain so my fiance, Kelly, can meet the whole family. I'll probably be gone for at least a month and a half. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how much internet time I will get. I will be bringing this laptop with me. But really I'm suppose to be spending time with my family. I will have internet access. But with how much time I spend on the internet will be severely limited.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I have to apologize. This will be my last post in an OCC thread for a while. I am very sorry. Unless I can slip some internet hours. I'm going back home to Britain so my fiance, Kelly, can meet the whole family. I'll probably be gone for at least a month and a half. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how much internet time I will get. I will be bringing this laptop with me. But really I'm suppose to be spending time with my family. I will have internet access. But with how much time I spend on the internet will be severely limited.
    Aw, dun apologize too much, Rem ^^. Congratulations to you and your fiance! Go on and spend it with your folks, that's much more important ^^. Somehow, we'll make the RP work. If you want, I'll control Grell and Harue for you while you're away. I like those characters and it'll be fun to control them, since the RP is a bit quiet these days. Good luck to you! ^^

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Oo, I didn't realize there was an OOC thread here. XD So very sorry. Anyway, I hope I'm okay introducing my character. I asked the GM (Hi Sab~) about how Seda would actually *find* HQ. She just told me that Seda could just *happen to find* it. XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aw, dun apologize too much, Rem ^^. Congratulations to you and your fiance! Go on and spend it with your folks, that's much more important ^^. Somehow, we'll make the RP work. If you want, I'll control Grell and Harue for you while you're away. I like those characters and it'll be fun to control them, since the RP is a bit quiet these days. Good luck to you! ^^
    That would be very nice thank you. Please don't stray to far from their personalities.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Rem: It would be great to Role-Play them. I'll do my best ^^. Good luck with your trip again!

@Talli : (Hi) Yes, just post anything you want to ask about the RP here. We have a nice bunch of RP-ers and I know they'll be more than willing to help you get your foot in.

++

Hm.. It seems that a lot of people are going to trips and stuff nowadays. There's shinryou and Cross, and now Rem... Haha..

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

summer is a commin! XD

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    summer is a commin! XD
    Meh, summer for us just ended and now it's raining so much! Haaaaaay.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    summer is a commin! XD
    For once that is true. Normally british summers are just rainy and wet. But its' been bright and sunny recently. Maybe summer really has come

Hm.. It seems that a lot of people are going to trips and stuff nowadays. There's shinryou and Cross, and now Rem... Haha..
    Well even with the sun it's not going to stop me from posting. Sorry but you can't get rid of me that easy.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Our summer here was already pretty wet and now that it's the rainy season, it's even stronger. :P

I hope I can keep up with the RP once school starts up again though. :3

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma
    Well even with the sun it's not going to stop me from posting. Sorry but you can't get rid of me that easy.
    And I'm sure as glad that you're not! Hahaha XD

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    Our summer here was already pretty wet and now that it's the rainy season, it's even stronger. :P

I hope I can keep up with the RP once school starts up again though. :3
    It'll be alright. Just keep up as you can. We're here to have fun, anyways!

++

Hey... Is it just me, or did most of the VAGRANTS suddenly gone AWOL?? I dun know why but it's like there were so many Vagrants in the beginning, and now they're all gone? WADAH--? What happened to them? Where did they all go?

Hm... I may have to open the Vagrant Role again...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Note: Shirosaki Hichigo would be gone for the rest of the day so he won't be, you know, updating much today, maybe later on at the very end of the day. He apologizes profusely for the trouble and inconvenience caused. Hahahah
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    Note: Shirosaki Hichigo would be gone for the rest of the day so he won't be, you know, updating much today, maybe later on at the very end of the day. He apologizes profusely for the trouble and inconvenience caused. Hahahah
    Thanks for telling everyone, Ate. My errands were done earlier than I expected.

And I'm back xD

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woot woot~ NOW, it's a party~

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default HQ Location

GM Announcement:

A lot of people are getting confused with the Guardian HQ's real location. (Since some people claim to walk to it, drive, find it pop from a magical place, etc).

Honestly, I never counted on a Guardian Headquarters haha... (I never even planned on Guardians forming an org with technicians and infirmaries and guardian radios and all that hahaha... I thought it was some sort of secret identity) But the players have agreed with this and I liked it anyway, so I let it be.

Now, please be reminded that somebody did mention that the Guardian HQ is on the outskirts of town, and the location is hidden to discourage Vagrant attack. I will have to think of a direct location for it eventually, and inform the concerning players of its whereabouts.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-12-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon Book
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2015 04:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've greatly enjoyed the RPG, and I hate to leave for a while but I'll be back from Europe in a little over a week. Piers will be busy anyway during his investigation of the address in the riddle. Take care, everyone.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GM Announcement:

A lot of people are getting confused with the Guardian HQ's real location. (Since some people claim to walk to it, drive, find it pop from a magical place, etc).

Honestly, I never counted on a Guardian Headquarters haha... (I never even planned on Guardians forming an org with technicians and infirmaries and guardian radios and all that hahaha... I thought it was some sort of secret identity) But the players have agreed with this and I liked it anyway, so I let it be.

Now, please be reminded that somebody did mention that the Guardian HQ is on the outskirts of town, and the location is hidden to discourage Vagrant attack. I will have to think of a direct location for it eventually, and inform the concerning players of its whereabouts.
    I think its asummed that it is out of town and that all guardians know where it is. Jace found it thanks to Thanatos and Thanatos knows becuase....secret

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I've greatly enjoyed the RPG, and I hate to leave for a while but I'll be back from Europe in a little over a week. Piers will be busy anyway during his investigation of the address in the riddle. Take care, everyone.
    NOOO!!! Damn you Cross! Your a great RP'er we can't loose you
    Well have fun where ever you are. When you come back chaos will have decended.

NOTE:
    I'm just checking but is everyone involved in the HQ incident happy with the list that our Great GM made about what events are going down?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm all good with the rundown of events.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default A New Rule

GM Announcement:

Okay, somebody asked me about how Nightmares fight and how they take damage. Nightmares are intangible. They are ideas, so technically, they can't get hurt.. So, how are they defeated?

For Ferals and Vagrants, this can be easy, since most people are using the 'morphing-the-Human-body-into-Nightmare' process, so whatever damage they get, the Human body also gets it.

This is the same for Guardians. Whatever damage your Nightmare gets, a corresponding damage will happen to your Human. For example, if you whack a Nightmare on the head, the Human will feel it and get a bloody forehead.

It's your preference how greatly this damage will affect your character (you can use the percentage idea, like 30% damage to the Nightmare and 70% damage to you, vice versa and such). If a Nightmare gets too weak, the Human will have no choice but to sleep to regain his/her Nightmare's strength. If a Human gets too weak, the Nightmare gets full control of the body and we all know that's not a good thing (cept for Guardians, where the Nightmare will just chill). Still, the Nightmare is controlling a damaged Human body so they can't be at full strength.

This rule is not set on stone. It can still be altered depending on how the fights go. I beg everyone's patience if you need to adjust as the RP progresses. Any suggestions for this rule is welcome.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-12-2009 at 10:03 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can I just say that next to no damage gets transfered from Thanatos to Jace.

Reason is simple. Thanatos is a weapon. So when he fights, Jace fights with him anyways. This means any damage is done to Jace (you wouldn't focus on his hard weapon when there is his human self there).

I just wanted people to know. So damaging Thanatos won't work just aim for Jace instead, (yes makes it hard to try and not kill him as guardians should but I'm sure you all can do it.)

EDIT: Also a note that tomorrow is sataday. So I won't be posting tomorrow as I'll be busy at the youth club I help out at. So sorry about it :P
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-12-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Forgive me for the double post but this is needed to be put on the OOC

GM Announcements (made by a non-GM?):

I needed to add this before I posted last but for some reason I didn't. weird no?
    Anyways Me and the Gm have been talking and we came up with a way of showing the strength levels of a nightmare and their person. This can be used in battle and sometimes outside. It is something that will be added to the bar you first post alone with your location ect. the GM asked me to post it here since I came up with a large part and it prevents any lose of information between us both.

Sync.
    This new thing is called sync. It represents how in tune with your nightmare you are and ranges from 0% to 100%.

People with 0% sync are completly detatched from their nightmare and sometimes don't even know its there. Or the nightmare itself has no control what so ever.
    People with 100% are completely controlled by there nightmare. They are almost one perfect thing. Or they have given themselves over to the nightmare and both work almost as one person. 100% is the most powerful but the most dangerous.
    Before the 50% mark, the human side has nothing to worry about. It should be safe. but over 50% the nightmare starts having more power.

Syncing drains energy so the more you sync the quicker your energy goes. This is to prevent god modding by being 100% all the time. The exception is ferals. Also syncing more may create changes in the person or nightmare (see my post with jace to see: http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=204)

Also being a higher percentage does not automaticly make you unstoppable to anyone less. it just makes you harder. They may be harder even at a lower percentage.

A basic look at the three types and their sync goes like this:

Ferals- They have either 0% or 100%. 0 when the human is in control, 100 when the nightmare is. This doesn't chnage unless then defeat their nightmare and become a guardian or vargant.

Guardians- They have a random sync. that they get when they first defeat their Nightmare. They can stay at this sync without draining themselves as it is the balance they have found. Guardians can learn to increase or even decrease their sync.

Vagrants- Auto know how to sync. However they become under more threat as they sync higher. This is due to vagrants nightmares often have strong personalities and some would like nothing more then to control their human constantly.

and example of where you put sync is:

Loctaion: Guardian HQ
    Role: Guardian
    Items: N/A
    Sync: ??????

Any questions to be raised just ask. If I've missed anything I'll try to put it in so that this can become a referrence post for new people joining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information