AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon Book
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2015 07:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Though it would be great to get that item, I think I'm going to have Piers be oblivious to the meeting atop the library, unless Melinda mentions it. Piers has the newspaper in his car, but hasn't looked at it. I'm loving the plot, btw.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Though it would be great to get that item, I think I'm going to have Piers be oblivious to the meeting atop the library, unless Melinda mentions it. Piers has the newspaper in his car, but hasn't looked at it. I'm loving the plot, btw.
    Actually, I'd rather one of the Guardians get the Item (don't tell the Vagrants/Ferals haha). Naw, it's because the Guardians are severely outnumbered. It would be great to at least have a foot in.

But anyway, to tell you the truth, I used this "quest" as a plot device to divert people's attention from making allies... I'm sort of worried the rebellion might come a bit too prematurely.

But it doesn't seem to be working that much hahaha. Few people have interacted with the ad after all ><

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    Actually, I'd rather one of the Guardians get the Item (don't tell the Vagrants/Ferals haha). Naw, it's because the Guardians are severely outnumbered. It would be great to at least have a foot in.

But anyway, to tell you the truth, I used this "quest" as a plot device to divert people's attention from making allies... I'm sort of worried the rebellion might come a bit too prematurely.

But it doesn't seem to be working that much hahaha. Few people have interacted with the ad after all ><
    I was going to interact with the add. But I was busy yesterday and was doing something.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I was going to interact with the add. But I was busy yesterday and was doing something.
    Ah Rem! I was hoping you'd be the one who gets the ad. But yeah, if it's any trouble, please do. I can't get a hold of the Vagrants. None of them has read the ad.

But anyway, as long as a Guardian gets it, then it's a deal. (Still keeping it open for the other players, hopefully).
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-29-2009 at 10:10 AM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah Rem! I was hoping you'd be the one who gets the ad. But yeah, if it's any trouble, please do. I can't get a hold of the Vagrants.
    Will do. And you realize Harue also has a spare key to the library. Right?

Edit: What time is it actually?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Will do. And you realize Harue also has a spare key to the library. Right?

Edit: What time is it actually?
    DUDE you are a lifesaver. You deserve another *woot woot*!

9:00PM

But I be the GM, so we can fast forward it to the time designated.... I'll wait for your post first, though. Just to establish your character.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DUDE you are a lifesaver. You deserve another *woot woot*!

9:00PM

But I be the GM, so we can fast forward it to the time designated.... I'll wait for your post first, though. Just to establish your character.
    Okay I'll post with getting the add. And then we can fast forward.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Disclaimer:

I give Sab full control of Sean for now for the library act. Because curfews sucks and I have to sleep. Goodnight.

Sean, make mama proud. *sniff*
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Teal Ribbon Pink Ribbon Book
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2015 07:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah yeah, that's true. Rem, we're counting on you! (No pressure)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    Ah yeah, that's true. Rem, we're counting on you! (No pressure)
    hahahahahahahaa. I don't feel any pressure.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahahahahahahaa. I don't feel any pressure.
    Give it up for Rem! *woot woot*! That was a great exchange dude! I sort of forgot your character was afraid of blood and it worked out marvelous.

To the people not involved in the Library act, read it and think of it as the "FMV" of a game! I'm loving it!

++

The ITEM you get will be revealed later when Gill wakes up.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Give it up for Rem! *woot woot*! That was a great exchange dude! I sort of forgot your character was afraid of blood and it worked out marvelous.

To the people not involved in the Library act, read it and think of it as the "FMV" of a game! I'm loving it!

++

The ITEM you get will be revealed later when Gill wakes up.
    Woohooo cool. I get a present.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jace killed my boss! Poor guy... Ah well, at least I still have the manager... but poor boss.

EDITED:

Wait, does this mean Glaiza's out of a job? Curses!
    Last edited by janajee; 05-30-2009 at 08:42 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    Jace killed my boss! Poor guy... Ah well, at least I still have the manager... but poor boss.

EDITED:

Wait, does this mean Glaiza's out of a job? Curses!
    Hm.. maybe you can look for another job? In the supermarket or the library perhaps? Or a volunteer in the Hospital.

Or maybe... You don't really have to be out of the job because your boss died... You've just been promoted! HAHAHA.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hm.. maybe you can look for another job? In the supermarket or the library perhaps? Or a volunteer in the Hospital.

Or maybe... You don't really have to be out of the job because your boss died... You've just been promoted! HAHAHA.
    I was actually thinking of doing that. HEY GM, can I take the job??? I mean I'm a waitress... and I can totally own this place! HAHAHA
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janajee View Post
    I was actually thinking of doing that. HEY GM, can I take the job??? I mean I'm a waitress... and I can totally own this place! HAHAHA
    Might want to consider getting a new job, janajee hehe

[EDIT]: But I've just got to say that was an awesome way to kill a person, Valk! I had fun reading that!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-30-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

But I've just got to say that was an awesome way to kill a person, Valk! I had fun reading that!
    Well it's meant to be a horror RP isn't it? Well I think the horrors with all the kids songs and such are some of the creepyest. So be prepared for Jace to be singing more rhymes (until I run out of them )
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Well it's meant to be a horror RP isn't it? Well I think the horrors with all the kids songs and such are some of the creepyest. So be prepared for Jace to be singing more rhymes (until I run out of them )
    That's a great idea with the rhymes! Can't wait to see that! *woot*

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

That note made no sense!!! someone please try to figure it out!!!

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    That note made no sense!!! someone please try to figure it out!!!

For people who were wondering about this note The_Rogue_Devil was talking about, here it is (You can also find it in the RPG thread):

It reads:
    No. 23 Block 4 Woodgrove St.
    Bind thY wIll to the Light
    FEA--R
    Anyone care to crack this riddle? *Echoing GM laughter in the background*
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-31-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

i_say_sabotage do you think you could introduce weather into this? Just maybe say that for one set of day and night its raining or that its windy. Just something to add to atmosphere. It would be awesome to have a nightmare fight at night in the rain, could mean some cool posts.

Also I my condolences go out to any NPC's that run into Jace. He just seems to kill them all.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    i_say_sabotage do you think you could introduce weather into this? Just maybe say that for one set of day and night its raining or that its windy. Just something to add to atmosphere. It would be awesome to have a nightmare fight at night in the rain, could mean some cool posts.

Also I my condolences go out to any NPC's that run into Jace. He just seems to kill them all.
    Hm, might be a great idea. Much like the Night and Day status, I leave it up to the players to control this. I think this would be better because assigning a set day for a weather change would also mean controlling the days of the week. We're already having a confusing time with the Night and Day status as it is haha. (It would also a bit weird if I suddenly bark out a "HEY, surprise! It's now Raining! LOLz" throughout the RP -- although that would be fun, it's sort of megalomanic). If you wish to, please show it in the "Status" area before your post.

Anyway, this kind of "atmosphere" can be further expounded on your actual posts through descriptive language and other devices.

It is not mandatory to describe the weather (you can choose not to), but I heed everyone to read your fellow RP-ers posts, just so you wouldn't look funny describing a sunny day when everyone's experiencing the showers.

And yes... The NPC's seem to be dropping like flies... Which can be a good sign in any Horror RPG!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 05-31-2009 at 11:41 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I_say_sabotage you have made one of the hardest riddles ever and I'm pretty good at them but I can't figure it out. (Head explodes from thinking too hard about the riddle)

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    I_say_sabotage you have made one of the hardest riddles ever and I'm pretty good at them but I can't figure it out. (Head explodes from thinking too hard about the riddle)
    I'll take that as a compliment, Rogue Devil (except the head-explodes part) haha. Kudos to you who took on the challenge (unlike the others who didn't even mind T_T). You can PM me for either a hint or the solution if you wanna know how the puzzle works.

++

[EDIT]

AND HEY EVERYONE! It's kei_of_the-flame's Birthday today!

Happy Birthday, Kei!
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-01-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(unlike the others who didn't even mind T_T)
    It's not that we don't try... it's more... if we don't know...

And is it just me, or is the night a little perpetual or something? hahaha

EDITED

Also, three watchers in one place? This is interesting, to say the least. Hahahaha
    Last edited by janajee; 06-02-2009 at 01:10 AM.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information