AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Noooo Valk, you can't! This was the only rp that I've actually truly interacted with one of your characters! Ugh! Dang it. I know whatever I say wont stop you, but everything good must end at sometime right? I hope you continue to live well after this. I really enjoyed our little Jace/Alanna relationship, heh. You are truly creative and imaginative and pray Buddha you will never lose that. ^_^

As for the relative holiday... HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! I wish I could do a little Christmas special right now too, but I only have so much before this party I'm going to.

I hope everyone gets what they wish for this Christmas and that your days are filled with joy from here on out.

I propose a toast to EVERY PERSON who supports this rp and keeps it on its feet, especially Sols and Sabby! CHEERS!

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

GUYS!

I am so very sorry. To the people that I've been interacting with, I am really really really sorry. Real life's been a ***** and I just sort of died all over the place. But I'm back now, and I swear I'm going to see this thing to the very end. I just need help on where and what I should do. It's been too long and I'm really really really sorry about it. I hope you can take me back.

Thanks to Cross and Sols for encouraging me to come back. I was actually to ashamed to come back ever since real life got a hold of me and I really didn't have the time, nor the mental energy to come back on.

Hope I can still come back
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Valk and Jana, I've seriously missed you two!

Janajee, don't mind that any of that! I am just really glad you are back. ><

Cheers, Shobu! ^^ *glass clink* Happy New Year!

Cross, it worked! I told you so!

Friends, should you introduce new characters, just make sure other players can follow, or that they include others. Thank you! ^^

Seeing people post in the RPG so quickly makes me super happy. o(>w<)o Here we come, finish line!

Note: So sorry, I should have made clear that the girl was Alanna.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 01-03-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Note

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@Sols: I'd like to second everything you've said; further, I never doubted ya.

@Valk: It seems we are about to move out at the Clock Tower, so if you’d like to intervene you are more than welcome to. Actually...that goes to anyone. I know Jace is across from it in the slums at the moment.

@Janajee: Piers will be out of the Rostov Estate soon, and will be looking for Glaiza, but you don’t have to wait on him if you’d like to do something else instead. You can do whatever you like at his apartment, and you can even find "hidden" directions to HQ there if you'd like to pay a visit...and, of course, there's the possibility of intercepting the car leaving the Clock Tower going to HQ. If you need anything just lemme know.

@Everyone: If you're having trouble getting involved at any level (or even jumping back in), please let me know. I don't do the best job of staying on top of activity, but I'd genuinely like to help if I can.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 01-11-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Comma splice?

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Out of curiousty... Taking new members by any chance? and if so.. Sign up? :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

I'm pretty sure we're still taking up members. In any case, just wait for either Cross, or Sols, or miraculously if Sab ever decides to make an appearance, to say for sure
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh thank you ! :3 I shall send them a msg, Cheers.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey there, Armageddon! It's so awesome that you want to join! Do you mind tackleglomps?

The sign up thread got buried in the rubble, but here it is:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ral-Horror-RPG)

Cross is the man you want since he is the acting GM. Once we've checked out your character, we can discuss the best way you can join the fray.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Armageddon: I can’t thank you enough for your patience, and I am thrilled to have you joining us. I’m going to talk to a few people and see what the best place for you to jump in will be (not normal procedure, but since the RPG is in the home stretch we’re looking for balance and an appropriate installment point for a new character), so I’m afraid that I won’t have the answer for you today. I will, however, let you know ASAP, and will be PMing you very soon regarding that. I’ll also need some character biography/traits info from you, and you can PM that to me anytime you wish. Again, thanks for your interest; I really believe that you won’t be disappointed.

@Sols: Concerning the note in the RPG thread, it’s no problem at all. I will certainly be here this week (I went out of town last weekend and had no computer access, but that won’t happen again until Summer) consistently, and beyond that as well if you need me to continue longer. Hang in there.

@Red&Stiletto: We’re just glad you’re back! *Subtly and inconspicuously locks the gate behind her*

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Sols : Love tackle glomps.. Just expect them back in return

@Cross: Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I'll hop to getting the bio and send you through a PM. Looking forward to it :3

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hello again to all of the faithful members of our beloved RPG, Nightmare Hunt. As has already been discussed, we are in the home stretch of our story; thus, I am asking for your input regarding several things. You may submit your input either on this OOC thread or via PM, whichever you feel more comfortable with. So, onto the things that are up for discussion.

First, think about your character in relation to the other characters and events that have transpired in the story thus far. How do you want things to wrap up in regards to your character?

Second, what are your ideas concerning the final battle of the story? Several Vagrants are well on the way to becoming Guardians, which seems to be pointing towards an all-out battle between a larger Nightmare entity/entities (some of which are well known to us all) and our respective characters. Thoughts on this?

Finally, feel free to tell me about any events that have to take place in order for your ideas to come to fruition. For example, do we need to have a significant police presence in one sector of the town at a given time in order for your plan to work? We can think of a scenario to make that happen. The beauty of all this is that I will take your suggestions and attempt to come up with a cohesive way to make it all work for the conclusion of our story. Feel free to submit anything and everything, and I will provide a prompt response for you.

If you have any other questions about the general events that are fast approaching, just ask. Also, if you are reading this but have been inactive for a while and want to be there for the closer (I don’t want to make this sound like it will happen immediately, but it is always good to have a plan, you see), just let me know and we’ll come up with an idea on how to get you reintegrated quickly. Again, thanks for your commitment in making Nightmare Hunt what it is; after all, it wouldn’t be the same without each one of you.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I'm in the process of moving but I will post as soon as I can

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    How do you want things to wrap up in regards to your character?
    I'd like for Aiden to die for Theo. Theo would live on as a human, but completely changed because of Aiden. Actually, I'd like for him to start wearing white clothes instead of dark emo ones and certainly cry a little. Haha, I wonder if you'll talk me out of this?

Cerise, she makes for a perfect school teacher? Or a helper in the orphanage? Or a lawyer? Cirocco could be the class pet.

Second, what are your ideas concerning the final battle of the story?
    We're calling it Jitters, right? The Vortex too should join in. Two final bosses... do we need a third? I can offer either of my characters if the need arises, they have the potential to go either side MUAHAHA

I think the final battle should occur in the Guardian HQ, close to home. Most everyone is there and most everyone has fond memories of it.

Finally, feel free to tell me about any events that have to take place in order for your ideas to come to fruition.
    Oh I'd just like for Piers and Aiden to make at least one interaction before he dies, without Theo's interference. I've been putting this off for such a long time.

Again, thanks for your commitment in making Nightmare Hunt what it is; after all, it wouldn’t be the same without each one of you.
    Thanks for taking over, Cross.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    Thanks for taking over, Cross.
    Let's...ahem, uh...let's not speak too hastily, lol.

In all honestly, yes, Aiden and Piers would really benefit from an interaction. That's why I'm lobbying for Aiden to live, given the fact that he is very much like a younger Piers and would maintain that spot in the Guardians' lineup, whether Piers makes it or not. Again, the outcome is still malleable, but I'm lobbying for Aiden's survival (though a reformed Theo is a great idea as well). Your call, Sols! I don't want to influence things too much with excessive lobbying, heh. Oh, and yes, I can see Cerise as a teacher, perhaps because of the pic?

Ah, yes, though many of you have probably thought of this already, the deal with Piers is that Skitters and Jigsaw merged in the mansion; hence Piers's inability to control him. When things go haywire at HQ, Jitters will serve as a "boss," and we haven't quite figured out if Piers will be helpless/controlled or will try to help the others combat Jitters. As for the Vortex, that would be an essential element as well.

@Valk: On that note, I think Jace's contribution may be surprising here; tell us what you think about the final fight and Jace's actions when you have time. And don't think I haven't noticed the "?" on Karn's "role"! As Barrett told Cloud in FFVII, "You jes' fulla surprises!" (Yeah, that's a genuine FFVII reference from the original; am I old or what?)

Great job moving things along with the discussion, Sols; let's keep the input rolling
    !
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 03-11-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

I know it's late and you guys might not be able to say it on time but, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! *Overexaggerated smile* Yay
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Megurine View Post
    I know it's late and you guys might not be able to say it on time but, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! *Overexaggerated smile* Yay
    Happy Birthday! I guess I don't know for sure where you live, but if you're out by japan or something, than it'd still be your birthday where I am.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

happy birthday Luka!!!! I'll make you a birthday pie so what would you like in it?

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

don't pay attention to the post that kei made cause someone hacked his profile but I handled it

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Megurine View Post

お誕生日おめでと

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy_Birthday_Celesse_by_QueenOfDorks.gif
Views:	9
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	39636

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! XD

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh btw, Rogue, Have you heard from Kei? How do you know his account and how did you deal with the hacker?

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

@Sols: I've actually met him in person and he's a nice guy. I've been around him a lot lately and I've been looking after his account while he's been away. As far as the hacker goes, well let's just say he won't be hacking anything else for a while if you catch my drift >

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, I hope the hacker is still alive.

So you two have met! That's pretty awesome! ^^ Tell him I said 'hi', haha!

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

I haven't been posting because of two reasons:
    a) School. But break has started so I have time again! o:
    b) No idea what to do. XD Anyone have anything for Seda and/or Marcelo to do?

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    Anyone have anything for Seda and/or Marcelo to do?
    I suggest...

That Seda TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

*New world order fanfare*

Haha, just kidding. It would be awesome if that happened though.

We're gathering forces into HQ, where the final battles are going to happen. We're just leading Jitters and the Vortex there at the moment. Seda can head there with Cerise, Mama and Alanna, if you wish?

On another note, would Id like to annoy people at the Rostov mansion? xD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information