AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

@Everyone: I cannot thank you enough for your patience. Midterms this semester actually required me to do some travelling, and I have had little access to computers at all for a bit, much too little to make a decent post. Again, thanks for your patience and please rest assured that these late midterms are completely over.

I will answer the PM sent to me ASAP, probably after work tonight; if anyone needs anything else please just let me know.

Seems that cool stuff is afoot! Luka had a birthday (please accept a belated Happy Birthday on my behalf!), Rogue is tackling hackers (so...Kei isn't back?), people are posting great write-ups, and Talli and Sols are one step closer to world domination. What else did I miss?

I can’t thank you all enough for your patience and dedication. It’s easy to see why I don’t need reminders as to why this RPG is as good as it is.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Kei won't be back for a while but I'll be informing him of what's going on throughout the RPG. I also have a question to all active RPers of this RPG: Do you guys mind if I used your characters in this story I'm writing? For all who say yes, I'll send you a list of the teams that have been already created for this story and to all who say no, I will still send you the teams that have been created for the story as well. I also want to ask are we almost done with the RP? I can't wait to see what the ending to this will be and I'll see if Kei will return to see the end of it.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Rogue,

You have my full permission to use Piers in your story, and I appreciate the thought. To your second question, yeah, the RPG is nearing its end, and loose ends are probably going to be tied together mostly at the Guardian HQ.

Send my regards to Kei, and thanks for the info. Now, I’ll sit back and watch how the April Fool’s Day filter will change my text (I like this one, and imagine that a few “peep this” statements will soon be inserted into my otherwise bland response).

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

@Sols: WOOHOO, NEW WORLD ORDER! ... I MEAN... UHHH... SURE! XD I'll make her go off to the HQ. Where are Cerise, Mama and Alanna? o:

What does Id have to do? XD

@Cross: Sent you an e-mail, dude! o:

@Rogue: Sounds like fun! Feel free to use either of my chars as you wish. XD

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Despite my best efforts, it looks like the final battle could possibly be in... Piers' bachelors pad...? Rofl. How will we lead Piers, Landy and Xedo into the HQ?

Rogue, you may use my characters, just change their names. =)

Seda, Cerise, Mama and Alanna are still in front of the mansion, about to leave.

Id might want to go bug one person in the Rostov Estate, which causes a chain reaction, leaving the Mansion in ruins. xD

We can start small, along the veins of Town Domination?

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue: I believe I can be flexible with your plan. I tend to just go with the flow of the story. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have some good news(in my Herbert from family guy voice) Kei's returning in a week and he wants me to let you guys know that he will be here for the ending of this RP.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    I have some good news(in my Herbert from family guy voice) Kei's returning in a week and he wants me to let you guys know that he will be here for the ending of this RP.
    Oh that is AWESOME! :3 Once he does, we have to explain things to him. That might take a while. Hahaha~ Thanks, Rogue. ^^

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no problem, happy to help

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey all! The RP is moving slowly because a lot of us are experiencing our Finals. For those of us who aren't, let's just wish and pray the best for them. ^^ Ganbatte!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I apologize for not posting in a while. Work has gotten me swamped. I hope to post tomorrow. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I hate high school! Thank Buddha I'm finally out of it!

That's the first thing I wanted to say now that I've risen from the dead. The second thing is I'm terribly sorry about my lack of posts. School, work, and home drama has been weighing me down mentally and emotionally. Did you guys miss me at all? Of course not! But I missed you and that matters to some degree!

Hopefully it's not too late to try and squeeze back in? :3

13. Likes tesaamari liked this post
    Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post
    I hate high school! Thank Buddha I'm finally out of it!

That's the first thing I wanted to say now that I've risen from the dead. The second thing is I'm terribly sorry about my lack of posts. School, work, and home drama has been weighing me down mentally and emotionally. Did you guys miss me at all? Of course not! But I missed you and that matters to some degree!

Hopefully it's not too late to try and squeeze back in? :3
    Of course you have been missed. I missed you atleast. Welcome back. If you truely have been risen from the dead please don't leave random bodies parts behind. It's not good for the environment.

No need to squeeze back in there is room, though you might want to read a few posts before posting again yourself to get back into the flow.

Again welcome back.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aww, thanks Valk! I missed you too. But don't worry, I've used plenty of regenerating skin cream and talked to some of the best surgeons.

I'll be sure to read through the posts though. I'm pretty excited to be back! ^_^

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Of course you were missed, Shobu! I’m thrilled to have you back. Things are culminating with Red’s Sigataph on Conifer Beach, so consider this your “invite,” though you never needed one, heh. Welcome back!

@Red : Thanks for the info concerning captured nightmares. I think I’ll have to keep that in mind soon…

@Infinita : Admittedly this comment is rather late, but don’t worry about any delays. We want this to be exciting, not work. Besides, I’ve had to cut out several times since this RPG began to take care of things.

@All: No more trips this summer for me, so let me know if I can clarify something or otherwise be of any help. Ah, and rock on. That is all.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks Cross! I'm glad to to be back! This rp has the best group of of writers so I couldn't just abandon you guys T-T

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The OOC preamble in Solsaiden Hel’s last post is highly relevant right now, and I’d like to take this opportunity to gather ideas and plans from other players regarding the final act of the RPG.

As we’ve discussed for quite some time now, Nightmare Hunt is nearing its end. Of course, this is a time to celebrate what you all have accomplished. It is also a time to plan in order to bring it to an appropriate, worthy end. In order to facilitate this process, I’d like to ask what ideas you have for your characters regarding their actions at the end of this RPG. Further, what will their future plans be after the events in NH? What events/choices will cause this to happen?

You may want to talk to others before you come to your conclusion. When you do develop your plan, however, please send them to me via a PM. I will then send the PMs to Solsaiden Hel and Valkarma. Together, we’ll help things to unfold in such a way that your chosen end can take place in a plausible, appropriate way. This may take some tweaking in some cases, but after all we’ve been through I highly doubt that this will be overly taxing. Instead, I think it will be exciting to see how everything pans out, and how this RPG as a whole concludes.

I truly appreciate your feedback, and once I can put together a cohesive picture of how things will turn out (including my own choices), I will post it in the OOC thread. So, the bare facts will appear before the actual RPG concludes. Still, I’m sure the way in which they are put into place in the RPG will be nevertheless exciting and meaningful.

Again, thanks for all your effort. Your contribution has spanned some years now, and I can’t help but be highly impressed by that. Ah, and don’t let the pang of finality bother you. There’s always room for more to take place. For now, however, we have to tie some loose ends and allow NH to become what it was always meant to be. Let the ideas fly, and I’ll go to work as soon as I gather some ideas. Thanks again, to all of you.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know I have been gone a very long time but I am back! Is the RPG still going or is it almost done? I can somehow place my character in there somehow but I really don't know. lol :3

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

its still going on but it seems like everyone has to attend to other matters at the moment. I plan on posting in the next day or so.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Infinita ; @The Rogue Devil : Hey guys, you’re both right. The RPG has been interrupted, but from what I’ve heard several of the players are ready to pick it back up and bring it to its splendid conclusion. Things are coming to an end, and after a few PMs I received I think it’s safe to say that many of us will be ready to bring the RPG to a beautiful and deserving end.

The story arcs have merged, almost organically (which really amazes me) and the final events are taking place on Conifer Beach. An epilogue of sorts will likely take place afterwards, with descriptions of what our characters choose to do in the aftermath provided. And as for your character, Infinita, feel free to place your character in the fray as soon as you want to. I know you’ll be able to, so don’t feel as if it’s too late. Yorick and Chinatsu (from what Luka recently told me) will be showing up soon as well.

If any of you have questions, just let me know as I’ll be glad to help. It’s the least I can do for the tenacity and devotion you’ve all shown.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi all!

It seems things have become very quiet. I just want to thank everyone who is still here, especially Cross and Rogue, who have stuck to the RP despite the long silences.

Let me just ask everyone here - what does the ending of our RP look like for you? This will really help us reach the finish line.

For me, the ending looks like this: The Nightmares disappear. Everything seems normal... then the last post hints that somewhere, the Nightmares have collected into one being. It no longer needs humans to function. Slowly, it starts moving towards mankind....

[Cue thunderous music]

Lol, how is that? Or do you guys have other ideas?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello, dear valued all! Since I couldn't make up my mind, I just need your two cents' opinion on something. It would really help me decide especially since we all share this Nightmare Hunt world together.

Q: What should happen to someone who has lost their Nightmare? (Answers can be more than one - or all.)
    A:
    (1) Anterograde Amnesia (Forget everything that happened after the traumatic event)
    (2) Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (Have anxiety attacks every time something is a reminder of the event)
    (3) Schizoaffective Disorder (Lose touch with reality and act 'psychotically')

Your inputs and other suggestions are most welcome. Please click on the links in case they aren't familiar to you and you want more information. Thank you super much! ^^
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-15-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Sols : I'd choose the first one because it would be easier for anyone who lost their nightmare and most of the nightmare hunt world, save for the Guardians and vagrants, would never know about their existence

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

First...Woo! The OOC section is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    Hi all!

It seems things have become very quiet. I just want to thank everyone who is still here, especially Cross and Rogue, who have stuck to the RP despite the long silences.

Let me just ask everyone here - what does the ending of our RP look like for you? This will really help us reach the finish line.

For me, the ending looks like this: The Nightmares disappear. Everything seems normal... then the last post hints that somewhere, the Nightmares have collected into one being. It no longer needs humans to function. Slowly, it starts moving towards mankind....

[Cue thunderous music]

Lol, how is that? Or do you guys have other ideas?
    I don't mind too much.

However the combine idea is a little meh?
    What I mean is that it kind takes all our unique nightmares and gets rid of them. Little sad really.
    Plus solid form was always Thanatos ultimate plan...Forget I said that Forget it

Maybe the nightmare realm starts to join with ours and vise versa. Same kind of idea but without loosing the uniqueness of our nightmares.
    Plus maybe at a latter date we start a new RP where both realms have joined and you can plays as humans or nightmares, hybrids and others...

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    Hello, dear valued all! Since I couldn't make up my mind, I just need your two cents' opinion on something. It would really help me decide especially since we all share this Nightmare Hunt world together.

Q: What should happen to someone who has lost their Nightmare? (Answers can be more than one - or all.)
    A:
    (1) Anterograde Amnesia (Forget everything that happened after the traumatic event)
    (2) Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (Have anxiety attacks every time something is a reminder of the event)
    (3) Schizoaffective Disorder (Lose touch with reality and act 'psychotically')

Your inputs and other suggestions are most welcome. Please click on the links in case they aren't familiar to you and you want more information. Thank you super much! ^^
    The only thing I know for certain is they become something called a 'Blank' or a similar word...SAB had a name for them anyways. Normally I think it was dependant on the person. Some people could return to normal life. Others couldn't.
    So I say take your pick.
    That's my opinion anyways.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Valkarma , Oh I see what you mean. Sab also suggested it, but yeah I also want to keep the Nightmare's uniqueness. Though it would make for a super awesome last boss battle. xD Also, a Blank? Alright, it makes sense. Did s/he say anything else about it?

@The Rogue Devil , Hm, yeah I'd agree. It'd be easier if they do forget and live normal lives.

In any case, one down (Cerise), one to go (Aiden) for me! I mean, once Aiden's part is done I'm ready for the Epilogue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information