AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 45 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I don't know if anyone saw the sign up thread lately but I made another character

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

So no I've made another round back to the OOC: It's a lot colder in here than last time

Duo is active and is just dealing with technical difficulties( If that's what you call it)

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Seda, still alive and kicking at her apartment. Am currently waiting for someone else that I agreed to have her meet.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

@ Talli: I'm very glad you like it

Miny, thanks! lol, I would LOVE to have my characters drawn by you! Would you mind if I draw yours too? Like an art trade. ^^

On that note, I'll just assume no one here minds their character being drawn? Just PM if you're totally averse to the idea.

And Cerise is at HQ, making sure Chinatsu is all right.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Sols: That'd be awesome! Can't wait. :3

Yea, just PM or post here if you don't want your characters drawn. I always write (c) *user* just in case anyways. n__n;

Talli, does Seda have dark skin or light skin? Because she's of African descent right? But in the picture she has light skin. >_>;

I'll have a few up by tomorrow hopefully. Keep up the awesome RPing guys!
    Last edited by Minyrama; 05-05-2010 at 07:02 AM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I grabbed her profile picture off Photobucket. >_> I found it hard to find a dark-skinned girl with short hair, so I had to settle for the one that looked Seda-ish to me. ^^; (*shakes fist at Photobucket*)

After some Googling, I think that Koalla Su of Love Hina has similar skin tone to what I'm thinking for her. Actually, Marcedes Jones of Glee would probably be more accurate. XD Although I have met some South African girls before, and they have light skin.

(This talk about skintone reminds me of that scene from Mean Girls. XD Cookies for anyone who can guess which one! :3)

Thanks so much for this, Miny! Best of luck with that art block! I used up all my meager art skills for an short story + illustration assignment in school. :P
    Last edited by Talli; 05-05-2010 at 09:12 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I waited to long to reply and I don't have internet right now. (I am using the library which has internet) I won't be getting any internet until next week. I apologize if anyone was waiting on me.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Where is sab? Kinda wanna know if the last two characters I made are approved.

I MADE IT.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Ladies and gents, I'm back from a three week holiday to a small little country called Brunei, I do apologize for leaving abruptly without informing anyone. Hope no one missed me (Even though I know, no one probably did )

I know no one asked, but I have had just about the greatest vacation of my life EVER!!
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To all: Sab is horrendously busy, to say the least.

Anyway, I'll control Harue and Cross will control Yorick for the time being. (I can't wait to see this, can you? )

Lol, Jana, of course you were missed! How was your vacation? What'd you do?

Omg and here's another joke:
    Q: What kind of horse only comes out in the evening?
    A: A Nightmare.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I spent it with my boyfriend in this country called Brunei. Even though I grew up there, it's really fun being with someone who is seeing that place for the first time. It makes everything new and shiny. It was really fun. Plus being with my family in Brunei after two years stuck in the Philippines was definitely a fun experience
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooh Brunei! Never been there, but a very close friend of mine also lived there most of her life. So you mean you don't live with your family? Why move to the Philippines?

And oh man, so at least two people in the RP are not single? D: Our numbers are dwindling...!

Btw all! Nightmare Hunt's anniversary is May 26th! We should plan something awesome. Game?
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-09-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I think I know at least two very close friends who also lived there. Hahaha. I was seven when we moved there, and I stayed there until after I finished highschool, then I went back here for college. My parents still stay there because my Dad is still working, whilst both my brother and I are here in the Philippines to study.

---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The veterans of Nightmare hunt should be proud. *is about to tear up*

I MADE IT.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoo! Sorry I haven't been posting guys, #1 I need Sab to move on with my role and #2 I just finished doing the 30 hour famine yesterday so I was sleeping all day because I was so exhausted. xD

I finished Seda (Vidar's too freaking huge to include, I tried x___x), Vierra + Tira, and Aiden + Theo's pictures which I will take pictures of once I get my camera tonight. Haven't had much time to draw as of late so I'm not entirely sure if that artist's block is still there. D:

Yay for anniversary!

PS: Guess what. It snowed again yesterday. No words can describe the utter horror and disappointment I feel. T_____T
    Last edited by Minyrama; 05-09-2010 at 12:06 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Minyrama, do one of Duo and King, I'd love to see how it'd turn out

I MADE IT.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kei: Don't worry, I plan to do one of every active player. :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey guys, as of yesterday my laptop has finally reached its demise after slaving for 6 years. Due to this I regret to say that my activity will drop about 80%.

I'm really sorry everyone. I look forward to getting it fixed if that's possible but I'm afraid at the moment it just looks like it's dead. If it cannot be fixed...*looks in wallet* there's little chance of purchasing a new one anytime soon. -____-

I am in no way requesting to leave this RP, just a heads up that I won't be posting often.

Adieu everyone, have fun RPing!

Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

DDDDDD: I hope you'll be able to come on often, dear! And hopefully get your laptop fixed! (Or y'know, get a new one. Maybe another Apple employee can leave a next gen laptop at a bar. XD)

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Is jana jee gone again? She did that one post but I havent seen her since.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naw I'm here. I was kind of waiting for you to say something... Hahaha. Sorry, did I miss your post?
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Hello everyone.. Been reading through the OOC before I catch up in the RP hehe. Cheered me up to no end XD

I'm sorry for dropping off the RP without notice.. That wasn't a very exemplary GM move. The truth is, I had my own share of burn-out the last few weeks, and though I tried to deny this fact, I just got pressured more.

Well, that aside, I'm back now (hopefully for good)! TO all the RPers I've dragged along with me, I'm quite inclined to give you a token as a sign of my regret.

Behold Ye Puppy Dog Eyes!

Yeah. I tried. *Lol*

I'll be making the arrangements that have been long overdue soon. Again, thanks so much for being with the RP this long. It's our anniversary on May 27th!! Most couples nowadays don't even last that long!! WAHAHAHA!

==

@MINY! Why didn't I catch you when your laptop was all better? I love your drawings! I hear an art trade coming round, issat right? I'd like to participate as well (I haven't drawn for so long *sobs*). It might even prove therapeutic for the stress haha.

==

@Talli: Funny mentioning the elections.. A friend of mine had a bad/funny/weird experience.. He woke up early to get the line and the people he voted with were the Catholic Priests and Nuns of the town. According to him, they kept harassing him cos they said he looked like a demon/satanist (wtf with the dark clothes and the long hair).. FYI That guy is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. AND it so happens he just likes his shirts black.. Makes me wonder how some people can really be judgmental.. o_o Just sharing hehe

==

@Cross: (re: Yorick posts) ...Someone's having fun *LAWLS*

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Good to have you back Sab. No need for you to make excuses. Your welcome to come and go as you please and we won't love you any less for it.

Kei of the flame: We can wrap up our arc in the next few posts if you want. Just make the post and I'll follow along.

Christine Daae: Just waiting for your post before I do out more with Jace.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Good to have you back Sab. No need for you to make excuses. Your welcome to come and go as you please and we won't love you any less for it.
    See? We all understand, so rest at ease.

And in response to the quip about Yorick, all I can say is that you made a wonderful character, and playing him has been more than fun, lol.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will post later today, I have been real busy

I MADE IT.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information