Aw man! Anyone care for an interaction in the hospital? =D Just stroll right in and I can have Cerise greet you.

Infinita, I'm quite glad that it has xD

Hm, Sab, Lelouch and Light are also quite different in my opinion: (lol, Major Spoiler alert)

In essence, Light died because he tried to become god by judging the world. Winning was everything to him. Light became nothing the moment he lost and to prove it, he even did that pathetic crawling-on-the-floor-like-some-dying-worm drama. (His last word being, "Shi-." That best describes him at that time, I believe.)

Lelouch took the psychological blame for the Empire's sins to the grave with him, so the long-oppressed Japanese people could forgive and move on. Lelouch sacrificed himself willingly and with dignity. And at the end he died with everyone believing he was a tyrant - even Nunnaly wouldn't have known if she hadn't touched his hand. Winning wasn't Lelouch's goal, but a better world for his beloved sister.

Light forced his own justice on others while Lelouch sought peace. Lelouch, in my humble opinion, is the better man. I also get the feeling he'll treat a girl with more respect than Light ever will.