AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *gasps*

Hey everyone, long time no see. @___@ I know, I know, before anyone runs after me with pitchforks and torches, I'd like to give a plausible reason for my very sudden disappearance. My family had some issues to deal with and we were scrambling all over the place for a bit. Long story short, I had limited access to the internet for awhile. BUT after many missed hours of sleep and skipped meals, I am back.

Sab, after the forum revamp the PM you sent me with the plot details was deleted, mind sending it to me again if you have it?

Also, can anyone give me an update as to what's happened since I left? x___x
    Last edited by Minyrama; 08-04-2010 at 02:09 PM.

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Hi Miny, I'm sort of lost myself

and also, I lost Valk again.............

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Javi, I like how you can pop in and out at random, lol.
    It's all right, Kei! Valk will be back. He gave us his word.
    Hi Miny! *tackleglomp* Aiden misses Vierra! Hahaha! Anyway, hope things are doing well over there.
    ^^ Not much has happened, but I still don't know what's happening. *will read posts eventually*

I'M SORRY!!!

T_________________________________T

Once again I don't know what I'm doing. (I often don't.) Please pretend nothing of importance was ever said in this text space. Please also pretend I am this sorry humble kitten and poke/prod/take thy anger out/elicit the Apocalypse on it.

LOL I just realized all the money I put in the Bank on AF is gone.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 08-07-2010 at 06:38 AM.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

I've been trying to post for a while but somehow it says I'm not logged in if I leave for a minute or if I make a long post. I'll try again now but it doesn't make sense

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

I got that until i clicked remember me hmm

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I liiiive!

I was actually waiting for Valk to post but in doing that I became really busy with work. Ugh. Now my summer's ending without one single vacation. Luckily, I got a party or two in and some fun karaoke!

I missed you guys so much!!! I'm sorry that I've been gone almost all summer! Hope nobody's too mad at me. I'll post soon!

Also, is anyone here going to Sugoicon?

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Just wanted to pop in and say that things are a bit off on my side of existance.

As it is with everyone life gets in the way, or in my case 'lack of' it prevents me from doing anything.

For anyone waiting on me posting I can't say when I'll be able to post.

I think we need another roll call as well. One in which people say where their characters are at the moment. That way people can become aware of what's going on without reading mountains of text.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ok.... I typed out a pretty decent post. But when I went to post it, it said I was logged out!

This is really frustrating. I'll try again tomorrow.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

I feel your pain, Shobu. You may want to try highlighting and copying the text before you post just in case the reply doesn't load. The same thing has happened to me several times.

@Valk: A roll call is an excellent idea. Yorick (I've highjacked him for a bit until Sab demands him back) is a few blocks from St. Birch, in an alley, in pursuit of Yuuko (though he has lost sight of her in the alley). Piers is in the Rostov Estate, in the Third Mansion, interacting (hah!) with Theo and Jigsaw.

It's good to see so many of you back and in action. I hope the rest make a swift return as well, even those that departed before the major changes.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 08-13-2010 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Anji

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

-yawns- Hello People! -looks around at posts- Well I was in a forum coma for that long?! Well, I guess its time to wake up my characters too!

@Valk: Currently, Damian is in another alleyway torturing Senorita Arcelia! Arcelia is in the deep corridors of her subconscious, looking at origin mirrors of her fear. Chinatsu is at HQ, texting Yorick for the first time (I wanted to make her have a crush! YESH!), also questioning the whole thing with Jace, in the sewer...YEAH!

It's nice to see you all again especially, those of you who haven't been here in a while! I will now try to stay awake from my forum coma! YAY!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just looked at all the posts for the RPG, and I mean ALL of them, and I just wanna say that everyone's done a great job since it first started and it's only gonna get better. Sean is WAY past crazy, Lady Sigataph is scary, Skitters and Piers are very funny, Theo and the residents of the Rostrov Estate are interesting characters, Jace and Thanatos are two who I don't wanna meet in any place, Duo's smile still creeps me out a little, Karn and Grey are the strong and (somewhat) silent types (referring to Karn) and there are so many more to name that it would make my head explode. Sab, you're the best GM ever and when this RPG is done I hope you can make another one.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I solve that problem by typing out everything in Word, saving it on the desktop and then copy pasting it into the text box. This might also explain why my posts sometimes have strange font.

Thank you, Rogue! ^^ You're so sweet. Like your pies. Hahaha! Though, just to put my two cents in, I think the next RP is going to be headed by one of the co-GM's.

Let's see... Aiden is in the hospital, asleep and completely oblivious. Jigsaw is hiding behind a mirror in the Rostov Mansion, looking for a chance at escape. Madeleine is in the same area (and I'm not even sure where, exactly. Only the GM knows.) Theo is on top of Piers, finding the fishy taste of his blood extremely repugnant. Cerise should be in the mess hall of HQ, but knowing her she would have wandered off to explore by herself.

Senior Member Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama has a reputation beyond repute Minyrama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2010 05:30 PM
    Threads

Hmm, well Tira/Vierra are off somewhere near the Appleblossom district, I'll make them head towards the park soon. I'm waiting for Sab to send me a PM, so... xD

聞こえますか 僕の声が 君の事を そっと想う季節が続く

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

My sentiments exactly, Rogue. As I’ve said before, with you being one of our most faithful members (much more than myself, in fact!), you’ve infused a lot of energy into this RPG. Actually, I’ve noticed a staunch commitment on behalf of the RPers in NH, and I want to thank you all for being so exceptional and amazing.
    The next RPG? Welcome the new elephant in the room, lol. This only cements my theory that a large amount of resolve does in fact exist in regards to seeing this through to a beautifully splendid conclusion.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cross,

You are the only REAL guy in the world I've ever heard say "Beautifully Splendid"

And also, oh man,

This is a simple thing to do when you want a little amusement.

1. Approach guy classmate.

2. Ask him to guess which guys in class he thinks YOUR crush is.

3. When he answers, make this face: /

4. Say, "So, technically, you kinda think those dudes are pretty attractive, since they're the first few people you'd think a girl would have a crush on."

(I tried it. It was hilarious. You should've seen the look on his face. Wahahah!

This won't work if
    a. You already have a special someone.
    b. You've made it pretty obvious who you like
    c. the guy you're speaking to also prefers guys.
    d. You can probably do it on girls if you're a guy, but I dunno, girls are pretty smart :> heehee)

--

ANYWAY what I really wanted to say is... and this is important for how my RP character will interact with her Nightmare. I'll highly value your opinion and suggestions:

If Cirocco had a Hippie name, what would it be? Any suggestions?

*waits patiently*

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Sols: I'll have to get back to you on a hippie name for Cirocco.

I thought I might jump in just to say that some of you have told me how busy you are lately and that you'll post whenever you can. This is more than fine; contrary to popular belief, life does, in fact, happen. And it should be a priority. Take all the time you need. And then more, if you need it.

Not only do I say this to assure everyone that no rushing is necessary, but I'd also like to quell any worries that things are grinding to a halt. The opposite is happening, in fact. Many of you are cultivating ideas that you need time to put into words, when things are a bit slower with your daily tasks. This is more than understandable, and I can't wait to read what you come up with.

So, in summation, don't rush and don't worry. Too much resolve exists in this RPG to let it fade away.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what all of you do from here with your characters, and I say that sincerely.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't mind it, Cross. Though, I'm hoping what you say is true.

Anyway, looks like no one has said it yet. So...

Happy Birthday!Name:  Glomp_emoticon.gif
Views: 90
Size:  4.1 KB
    Name:  Cloud_Avatar_by_Kezzi_Rose.gif
Views: 91
Size:  854 Bytes
    Name:  Flowers_by_xXMandy20Xx.gif
Views: 93
Size:  1.7 KBName:  Cloud_Pixel_Avatar_by_MayMalfoy.gif
Views: 91
Size:  753 Bytes

... And last but not least, this awesome bonsai.
    Name:  Pixel_Bonzai_2_by_tinuleaf.gif
Views: 89
Size:  2.6 KBJoyeux Anniversaire à vous mon cher ami!
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 09-12-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

where is everyone???????????

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have been busy with school and homework that I haven't had time to post. However, I do wonder the same thing.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Some very important news: It has been reported that today, September 16th, is our honored and distinguished GM’s birthday. So, as far as unimpressive, plain text can convey excitement: Happy Birthday, Sab!

And thanks for the wishes, Sols; as you can see, you’re much more creative than myself.

Not to shirk off my duties, I think it’s in order for me to attempt to allay any fears the recent lull has created. Quite some time ago we experienced a very similar lull, which ultimately resulted in the creation of arcs that are still being completed. Thus, I’m not worried at all; we’ll see something good come of it. And it’ll be a testament of the skills you all have, and will also be a testament of the innovative, creative, and sundry other skills of our GM as well. Who has a birthday today, actually; did I mention that?
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 09-16-2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Spacing was abhorrent

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

I agree and double anything cross has said.
    Not because I'm in a hurry and not because I'm lazy...ok maybe both.
    And since I am in a hurry I will bid you good bye until next time *puff of smoke*
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey I managed to get my computer working just in time to wish Sab a happy birthday!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG Talk like a Pirate Day!

*ecstatic laughter from the south east*

I'm going back and reading people's posts. OH MAN This is so great. ='D

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Today is my birthday!!!!

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Happy belated birthday Rogue!!!

On a second note, I finally posted! Sorry about the delay Cross.

Alanna's post applies to both you and Valk, just to let you know. It's a horrible post, but I'm juggling so much crap right now. :<

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information