AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1188

Thread: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Hey everybody! Sorry I never visit here! 8D So, okay. It has come to my attention that everyone knows all the stuff about the Vortex. I'm here to fill you in. The Vortex (of course) sucks out Nightmares. It does this through contact. It is near impossible to stop it, because it is basically the ultimate force. The complete power of this was supposed to be solely under Sigataph for a long time before Landy was supposed to take over and stuff. The thing about the Vortex is that it can also kill Nightmares. Not the part inside the brain, but the physical manifestation of it. This is coupled with the ability to 'rip' the Nightmare out of it's host, in which case Sigataph (actually Landy, now) would gain that power and be able to use it. The wind, strength, and speed powers I spoke of previously were ones that Sigataph had 'aquired' from ferals (non-existant ones). This was what was all planned out with Sab:
    -go around and fight Nightmares
    -steal whatever powers

That's pretty much all I was ever told, so thats kind of where I got left off. Sols informed me that everybody had been devised a list of things that could happen if one's Nightmare was ripped away, but I was never told anything about this. And that's why I'm here now. >w>"
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    That's pretty much all I was ever told, so thats kind of where I got left off. Sols informed me that everybody had been devised a list of things that could happen if one's Nightmare was ripped away, but I was never told anything about this. And that's why I'm here now. >w>"
    No, actually, I just made a poll asking people what they think should happen to someone who lost their Nightmare. Never meant to make a list set in stone. It's in post #1097.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Solsaiden Hel View Post
    @Valkarma , Oh I see what you mean. Sab also suggested it, but yeah I also want to keep the Nightmare's uniqueness. Though it would make for a super awesome last boss battle. xD Also, a Blank? Alright, it makes sense. Did s/he say anything else about it?

In any case, one down (Cerise), one to go (Aiden) for me! I mean, once Aiden's part is done I'm ready for the Epilogue.
    I can't remember what else was said about Blanks.
    I looked through my PM's for the mention of them but couldn't find it. (On that note all the plot stuff SAB had planned was amazing. It is such a shame. I miss her)

Hey everybody! Sorry I never visit here! 8D So, okay. It has come to my attention that everyone knows all the stuff about the Vortex. I'm here to fill you in. The Vortex (of course) sucks out Nightmares. It does this through contact. It is near impossible to stop it, because it is basically the ultimate force. The complete power of this was supposed to be solely under Sigataph for a long time before Landy was supposed to take over and stuff. The thing about the Vortex is that it can also kill Nightmares. Not the part inside the brain, but the physical manifestation of it. This is coupled with the ability to 'rip' the Nightmare out of it's host, in which case Sigataph (actually Landy, now) would gain that power and be able to use it. The wind, strength, and speed powers I spoke of previously were ones that Sigataph had 'aquired' from ferals (non-existant ones). This was what was all planned out with Sab:
    -go around and fight Nightmares
    -steal whatever powers

Just backing up what you say it all seems right from what I was told as Co-GM except the killing nightmares part. Was never mentioned.

However it is a good idea we get all this info together.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I miss Sab too, Valk. Her plotting abilities were just awesome. A little complicated to carry out though, but awesome nonetheless.

I propose we talk about how to end the RP, since a lot of us are just playing spontaneously.

How To End Nightmare Hunt:

1. So we have the following at the Beach: Piers & Jitters, Ace & Titan, Rod & Zen, Aiden & Theo, Karn, and Cerise.

Then in an unknown illusion world at the Guardian HQ, we have a battle going on with: Alanna & Yuuko, Jace & Thanatos, Arcelia & Damian, Yorick & Chain, Chinatsu, and Mama & Belone

(Did I forget someone?)

2. I get the feeling that once we suppress the Vortex and a few other plots, the RP will end. That was Sab's plan after all. So we have to do the following to End the Game:

(1) Save the following people: Alanna, Jace, Aiden, and Chinatsu

(2) Stop the following people: Yuuko, Thanatos, Theo, Jitters, and of course, the Vortex (Landy & Sigataph)

(Did I get that right? Or does anyone else need saving/stopping? Sorry, I'm not sure what individual character plots are. I miss Sab for this.)

3. So how do we do this? What's your suggestion, Nightmare Hunt peoples? I suggest we just say what we want to happen to our characters here, clear and straightforward. For example:

To suppress Theo, just get Aiden to wake up and gather his willpower to command/control his Nightmare.

Though I get the feeling it kills some of the mystery of the game. ^^"

Er... I hope that helped? If not, then let's just continue playing spontaneously.
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 02-26-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: ^(^.^)^

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... I woulnd't say Landy needs saving any more at this point. She's reigned in Sigataph (and consequently, the Vortex) already, so she should be good.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... I woulnd't say Landy needs saving any more at this point. She's reigned in Sigataph (and consequently, the Vortex) already, so she should be good.
    Got it. edited. Hi Red! So. Looking into your crystal ball, what do you see happening with Landy and Sigataph in future?

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^" I guess that one's more of a group decision. It will depend on what everyone else wants to do.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, for me the ending looks happy. Everyone living their own lives protected by the Guardians from Vagrants and Feral Nightmares. Not much different from the way it is now, actually. Hahaha

Depends on what you think should happen to the Vortex. There are many possibilities. For example: Landy could become a Guardian (no doubt the strongest Guardian there ever was), or the Vortex could disappear from her and she'd live a quiet, normal life as a normal person, or she destroys the town entirely and kills everyone.

I'm for the first - she becomes a Guardian.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I miss Sab too, Valk. Her plotting abilities were just awesome. A little complicated to carry out though, but awesome nonetheless.

I propose we talk about how to end the RP, since a lot of us are just playing spontaneously.

How To End Nightmare Hunt:

1. So we have the following at the Beach: Piers & Jitters, Ace & Titan, Rod & Zen, Aiden & Theo, Karn, and Cerise.

Then in an unknown illusion world at the Guardian HQ, we have a battle going on with: Alanna & Yuuko, Jace & Thanatos, Arcelia & Damian, Yorick & Chain, Chinatsu, and Mama & Belone

(Did I forget someone?)

2. I get the feeling that once we suppress the Vortex and a few other plots, the RP will end. That was Sab's plan after all. So we have to do the following to End the Game:

(1) Save the following people: Alanna, Jace, Aiden, and Chinatsu

(2) Stop the following people: Yuuko, Thanatos, Theo, Jitters, and of course, the Vortex (Landy & Sigataph)

(Did I get that right? Or does anyone else need saving/stopping? Sorry, I'm not sure what individual character plots are. I miss Sab for this.)

3. So how do we do this? What's your suggestion, Nightmare Hunt peoples? I suggest we just say what we want to happen to our characters here, clear and straightforward. For example:

To suppress Theo, just get Aiden to wake up and gather his willpower to command/control his Nightmare.

Though I get the feeling it kills some of the mystery of the game. ^^"

Er... I hope that helped? If not, then let's just continue playing spontaneously.
    Well my plans are as follows:

Karn:
    Nothing till the end. Wasn't expecting him to lose Gray so he is in limbo for the moment.

Amber:
    Her story line has been cut but I will include her in the Epilogue.

Thanatos:
    Those fighing him have to last so long. Till I can get Hypno up and running. Then his final fate rests with those I am posting with.

Jace:
    See above. A couple of loose ends to tie up, mysteries to be revealed and a shocking secret to be known. After which again it depends on those I am RP'ing with as to what will become of him.

Well, for me the ending looks happy. Everyone living their own lives protected by the Guardians from Vagrants and Feral Nightmares. Not much different from the way it is now, actually. Hahaha

Depends on what you think should happen to the Vortex. There are many possibilities. For example: Landy could become a Guardian (no doubt the strongest Guardian there ever was), or the Vortex could disappear from her and she'd live a quiet, normal life as a normal person, or she destroys the town entirely and kills everyone.

I'm for the first - she becomes a Guardian.
    Just throwing an idea out.
    What, if defeated, it turns out the vortex was some key element in the boundry between our world and the nightmares and that at the end we all win (of course) but as a result the number of people with nightmares starts to increase and it quickly become public knowledge. The Guardians have to reveal themselves to the world, adding on a recruitment drive to gain more Nightmares on their side, and the world begin to change as people have different ideas on what Nightmares should be used for.
    It leaves it on a cliff hanger where the world now has to see how it can cope with the sudden increase in Nightmare's and their hosts.

But that is just one idea. We should all agree on the ending like you say.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

I'm good with anything. All good ideas!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Red&Stiletto , I remember Sab saying that the Vortex can pull out Nightmares, but the Nightmares live on inside the Vortex. Their powers are assimilated and thus the Vortex becomes more powerful. But eventually, they could get out of the Vortex and be able to survive separately from their Host. (I remember because she suggested Theo get sucked out of Aiden, and that he survive separately. I decided against it.) Gray could return to Karn, yes?

@Valkarma , sounds good

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

:o I wasn't aware that I 'had' Gray. I don't remember Sigataph stealing him. >.<" If I do, than most definately that's a good idea. She probably told me about that and I forgot. -w-" I kind of like the idea of Landy keeping the Vortex, but not wanting any body else to be able to abuse it, so she goes into hiding. Never very far, just to where she's out of the public eye. Though, I have to admit, I also like the idea of the world learning all about Nightmares.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

...Well...

This is awkward.. uhm.. Hi?

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

14. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by i_say_sabotage View Post
    ...Well...

This is awkward.. uhm.. Hi?

*gasp*

HI THERE YOU!

*tackleglomprollroflluff*

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am drowning in a sea of unfamiliar smileys! O_O

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, it's my first time using them also. I didn't know they existed until today.

WELCOME BACK! OHMYGOSH Mankind is saved! T__T *clings onto Sab and refuses to let go.*

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I am back! Yay! If you guys will still have me that is... Dx

Anyway the reason I'm back is I recently got an anonymous note that there will be dire consequences to the llama population if i don't get back to NH! The poor llamas.. *sniff*

So I'm back until the end of Nightmare Hunt! I'll see it through with you guys until the conclusion. I might not reply as much as my earlier days but I will reply!

Also... I never thought that there will be an RP to get back to. I know it's a horrible thought, but I was dumbfounded (and touched) to know that NH is still up and running until now. The people in this RP are just... amazing.. NH deserves a good ending after all these years.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 03-06-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

SABS! WAAAAH!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!

I mean- WELCOME BACK!

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Welcome back.

I don't believe anything I say will make a huge difference or hasn't been said in large letters already.

So I will keep this short for you to read.

It is good to hear from you again.

I missed ya.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*,3,* This is just so exciting! I just... I don't even. >w< This is great. Welcome back!!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

To contain my joy at Sab’s return, I will sum up our reaction concisely:

And the participants of Nightmare Hunt rejoiced, for they had found that their Sab had returned. Shouts of glee filled the posts, and all were jubilant over the arrival of their glorious Sab.

Awesome to have you back, Sab! We missed you dearly, and that’s an understatement.

*Plays "Hail to the Chief"*

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

*sneaks in, unnoticed*

HELLO, SAB~ 8D

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

TALLI!!!!

And the participants of Nightmare Hunt rejoiced, for they had found that also Talli had returned. Shouts of glee filled the posts, and all were jubilant over the arrival of their glorious Talli.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Oh you, Sol. :P

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks so much everyone for the warmest welcomes!! And Talli! I'm so glad to have you back! Me wants Seda baaaack!

Anyway..since this is our finale, let's make our character endings awesome shall we? Sols suggested that everyone get free reign on their character endings so I'll just be poking in from time to time for some plot suggestions. You can always drop me a message if you need help for your character I'd consider it my duty.

I'll start posting soon for some backlogged characters as well.. Especially those essential to the plot's conclusion Thankies!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information